KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

What MADE your day today?

Well Behaved Lady · 258699

IdleBoast

Reply #2240 on: November 04, 2018, 02:31:05 PM
I'm alive!

We even managed to avoid setting fire to the shed this year!

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1762/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #2241 on: November 04, 2018, 03:10:14 PM
I'm alive!

We even managed to avoid setting fire to the shed this year!

Amazing.  We all know how those Guy Fawke parties can get out of hand.  heeheehee   You crazy partier you!

What made my day......

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

ChirpingGirl

Reply #2242 on: November 04, 2018, 03:55:44 PM
My daughter and I decided we couldn't sleep last night and ate Halloween candy and watched a movie together. We passed out, and I woke up with her snuggled into me.  :D

Even better, when she woke up she wouldn't let go of me.

Even though I love all my girls, there is no one I could ever love more than her. She is everything to me. And I swear no matter what she'll bury me first, because I can't live without her.  :facepalm:

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1610/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #2243 on: November 04, 2018, 04:05:41 PM
Went to the range again this morning. Today I put 3 rounds, overlapping, in the bullseye. The spread of these three was a half inch. Max spread for the group of 10 rounds is 3.15 inches.

I’m afraid to go again.

Now I am getting nervous thinking I could have a chance of escaping you when you pulled your shots to the right the last time but now, three in the bullseye??   ;D

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline Elizabeth

• Life Is Short........Play Naked..!!!
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +379/-9
Reply #2244 on: November 04, 2018, 04:54:51 PM
Use a 44 Mag.....blow the "entire" target away (far away)....never have to worry about bullseye (simply because when your finished there isn't even a target downrange).
 ;D

Love,
Liz

It's on youtube somewhere....they use a 44 mag , then a 357, then a Desert Eagle
the target is a watermelon, after just one shot there's not much left.

;D

_priapism

Reply #2245 on: November 04, 2018, 10:03:30 PM
Use a 44 Mag.....blow the "entire" target away (far away)....never have to worry about bullseye (simply because when your finished there isn't even a target downrange).
 ;D

Love,
Liz

It's on youtube somewhere....they use a 44 mag , then a 357, then a Desert Eagle

;D

I walked into the muzzle of a 357 mag years ago.  Thank goodness my stepmother didn’t pull the trigger.  I’d come home late and tripped the silent alarm, while my father was at the hospital.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #2246 on: November 05, 2018, 12:46:25 AM
 ;D

Love,
Liz

;D

Depending on the Desert Eagle, it might have been a .44 mag.  That was the last gun I bought.  The Desert Eagle most people think of comes in .357 mag, .44 mag and .50 AE.

My gf wants a hand gun, but a Barbie doll has bigger hands.

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #2247 on: November 05, 2018, 03:56:01 AM
O
 ;D

Love,
Liz

;D

Depending on the Desert Eagle, it might have been a .44 mag.  That was the last gun I bought.  The Desert Eagle most people think of comes in .357 mag, .44 mag and .50 AE.

small hand? I would recommend looking at one of these. The Walther Ppks (or knockoffs by others, Bersa Thunder  for one) or a  sig Saur makes a couple like the P225 and P229, or the Walther PK-380,  or the Walther CCP. All are smaller frames and grips.

It is important that the grip fit your hand. Women especially should pay a attention to the fit of the grip. It is more comfortable and makes control better. Also, many women have a proble with automatics because of weaker hands than men. If this is the case then the Walthers are good possibilities. The PK380 has a softer action which women seem to find easier to work. The CCP also is softer. The issue I have with the CCP is that it is a bear to disassemble and reassemble.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 04:06:20 AM by Katiebee »

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #2248 on: November 05, 2018, 12:59:49 PM
O
 ;D

Love,
Liz

;D

Depending on the Desert Eagle, it might have been a .44 mag.  That was the last gun I bought.  The Desert Eagle most people think of comes in .357 mag, .44 mag and .50 AE.

small hand? I would recommend looking at one of these. The Walther Ppks (or knockoffs by others, Bersa Thunder  for one) or a  sig Saur makes a couple like the P225 and P229, or the Walther PK-380,  or the Walther CCP. All are smaller frames and grips.

It is important that the grip fit your hand. Women especially should pay a attention to the fit of the grip. It is more comfortable and makes control better. Also, many women have a proble with automatics because of weaker hands than men. If this is the case then the Walthers are good possibilities. The PK380 has a softer action which women seem to find easier to work. The CCP also is softer. The issue I have with the CCP is that it is a bear to disassemble and reassemble.

Bond, James Bond
LOL

I love her small hands.  If she really wants, we’ll find something small that fis her hand.

Her brother is a cop.  I haven’t asked him what he carries.

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #2249 on: November 05, 2018, 05:49:45 PM

I love her small hands.  If she really wants, we’ll find something small that fis her hand.

Hope you don't fit her hands...... ;D ;D

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #2250 on: November 05, 2018, 06:08:33 PM

Hope you don't fit her hands...... ;D ;D

LOL. I’ll look next time and see if her fingers touch grasping that, but I doubt it.  Although that sort of grasping usually involves aiming prior to her equestrian pursuits.

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #2251 on: November 05, 2018, 07:49:13 PM
Most police forces either use a revolver or Glocks. I do not recommend a Glock. They hav no positive physical safety and with a round in the chamber, and your hand in the grip it will discharge. They only have drop-safe safeties and a two stage trigger pull for rounds. This is NOT the kind of safe handling firearm for novices or casual users. Ther is a reason why Glocks have the highest incidence of negligent discharges, the safety configuration is why.

Get a pistol with a thumb safety.

Stay away from the sub-compact pistols, they have an increased felt recoil and the grips are usually too small for comfort.

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #2252 on: November 05, 2018, 08:07:43 PM
I have a Glock and a Springfield XD variant with a similar double action only DAO action.  All guns need to be treated with the respect their lethality demands, but yeah those two I’m particularly careful of.

I showed the gf my XDm .45 this weekend, as I had it in the trailer.  If she gets a gun, it won’t be one like that.

I like my Springfield a lot though.  It’s my backpacking back up to bear spray.  If the bear spray just pisses off the bear, well then I got back up.

Offline Elizabeth

• Life Is Short........Play Naked..!!!
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +379/-9
Reply #2253 on: November 06, 2018, 01:34:15 AM
Colt .45 or a copy of is a nice pistol.
A little on the heavy side, but a very safe stable weapon.
well worth the price.

Love,
Liz

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1319/-3
Reply #2254 on: November 06, 2018, 04:53:28 AM
Got up north to my favorite wildlife refuge.  Shitty weather as it has been all fall. Cloudy so not good for pictures.  Did what I could tho'.  Got a really good one of a couple deer staring at me.  As I was wrapping up for the day, spotted a Bald Eagle in an old dead tree. 

"Watcher", I said, "What are you doing out here."

Wasn't Watcher, but he said if you talk to that old man of mine, tell him to write once in a while.  Spreads his damn seed all over then just flies off. :emot_laughing:

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

_priapism

Reply #2255 on: November 06, 2018, 02:02:02 PM
It’s the god damned US Election Day, so get out and vote if you live here.  And THANK GOD the negative “attack ads” will stop running every 30 seconds on TV.  If I have to hear one more “She’ll take orders from Nancy Pelosi” ad, I think I’ll vomit.

We spent $5 Billion on elections this time, and most likely, will still hate what we end up with.  Thank you Citizens United.  There has to be a better way.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1762/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #2256 on: November 06, 2018, 03:03:09 PM
I agree Toe.

I am so happy the ads are stopping come tomorrow.

Ugh! Yes! “She’ll take orders from Nancy Pelosi”    I think I hear it every time I turn on the radio or TV.

Did I confess to you all I married a Republican?
Not hard right....a lil' right of center. 

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #2257 on: November 06, 2018, 03:03:51 PM
Got up north to my favorite wildlife refuge.  Shitty weather as it has been all fall. Cloudy so not good for pictures.  Did what I could tho'.  Got a really good one of a couple deer staring at me.  As I was wrapping up for the day, spotted a Bald Eagle in an old dead tree. 

"Watcher", I said, "What are you doing out here."

Wasn't Watcher, but he said if you talk to that old man of mine, tell him to write once in a while.  Spreads his damn seed all over then just flies off. :emot_laughing:

lol - I am the new version of Johnny Appleseed, I guess. But having much more fun.

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #2258 on: November 06, 2018, 03:05:04 PM

Did I confess to you all I married a Republican?
Not hard right....a lil' right of center. 

As long as he is hard, all that matters.... 8)

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #2259 on: November 06, 2018, 04:06:38 PM
Colt .45 or a copy of is a nice pistol.
A little on the heavy side, but a very safe stable weapon.
well worth the price.

Love,
Liz

I have two .45 autos, both Springfields, one the XDm compact and the other a 1911 like officers and other military carried for many decades.