What MADE your day today?

Well Behaved Lady · 255506

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #2660 on: March 08, 2019, 04:43:20 AM
After a nearly two year absence, a hot little Asian girl I was friendly with showed up online again and began posting a ton.  I spotted her back in October peeking in, but no posts.

Oh, and my Peruvian and I sat with another couple, also about to get hitched, and listened to a priest talk about sexuality.  You wouldn’t think it, but I found the whole experience delightful, and had to surpress yelling ‘Fuck, yeah!’ every few minutes.  Every time the priest said something about a healthy sex life, I squeezed her hand hard to emphasize my agreement.

Meanwhile the other couple younger than us seemed nervous by the priest’s lecture, the girl in particular looked extremely uncomfortable and stern.  Her fiancé’s strange tickling on her arm did not seem to help her relax at at all.  I couldn’t help thinking about what would relax the poor girl.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #2661 on: March 08, 2019, 02:30:26 PM
Well on our way to 15 people in this house.  ;D

Offline RopeFiend

• The Cleaner
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +672/-30
Reply #2662 on: March 09, 2019, 02:10:18 AM

Well, I never made it to voir dire, but at least Dallas has upgraded the chairs to decent cushioned theater seats with cupholders, and you're allowed to have drinks in the 'prospective jurors' waiting room.

I read half of a book before they told me "thanks for waiting, we don't need anyone else" just before noon.

Remember the Golden Rule: you do me, and I\'ll do you (paraphrased)

Remington555

Reply #2663 on: March 09, 2019, 12:08:22 PM

Watching my grandson sing and dance in a high school production of Cole Porter's musical Anything Goes.

The joy on his face warmed my cold little heart. He was having a great time and it showed in his expression. I'd share a picture of him in costume, but it would just get removed since he's underage.

That's okay, outside of family, he's just another high school kid like millions of others, but tonight he and the rest of the cast were very very very ;) entertaining.

Remmy

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1750/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #2664 on: March 09, 2019, 01:58:31 PM
I just received flowers this morning.  From one of the managing partners of our business.   It is so unexpected because we clash over so many things.  

In his card he wrote how I am "the glue that holds us all together."   Then a "Happy Women's Day, a day late."  

Also, good news is I finished up all my tax work yesterday at work.   All submitted to the accounting firm.   Now employee reviews next week, ugh.

My stepdaughter is home on spring break, my father and his girlfriend came over last night.   We played games, and watched a movie and all just hung out.    Hoping to repeat tonight with everyone, along with Mark's other daughter.   AND she may be bringing over her boyfriend.  She's 16 and never had a boyfriend, this is her first, so kind of a big deal.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Indian Babe

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +80/-1
  • Learning the fine art of pervs
Reply #2665 on: March 09, 2019, 11:41:49 PM
Reading "Florida Man..." headlines this morning, looking for story inspiration ideas, and Lulz.

:emot_laughing:  I've seen most of these before, but there's some hidden gems in there if you're patient, and keep looking...

Led me to some really funny stuff. Woo for introducing me to Florida Man....

psiberzerker

Reply #2666 on: March 09, 2019, 11:48:13 PM
About 30 years ago I read in the Baltimore Sun about a man entering the Baltimore City Police Station and placing a baggie of crack cocaine on the front desk.  He explained he wanted help retrieving his $50 from the drug dealer because he changed his mind and wanted to use the money for a prostitute instead.

Wow, that's even better than calling the cops, and offering them gas money!

_priapism

Reply #2667 on: March 10, 2019, 12:41:07 AM

In his card he wrote how I am "the glue that holds us all together."  

Work isn’t the only place.  You are an empath Julie.  And for a person with a speech impairment, you are one of the best communicators I have ever known.  We love you.

Remington555

Reply #2668 on: March 10, 2019, 01:36:23 PM

^ What he said. Yup.

Remmy

IdleBoast

Reply #2669 on: March 14, 2019, 10:50:36 PM
What made my day?

A whole bunch of public and private messages of support and encouragement from you guys.

A load of my colleagues turning out to be aware enough to work together to keep an eye on my well-being all day, even though I didn't broadly advertise last night's events.

_priapism

Reply #2670 on: March 14, 2019, 10:52:11 PM
What made my day?

A whole bunch of public and private messages of support and encouragement from you guys.

A load of my colleagues turning out to be aware enough to work together to keep an eye on my well-being all day, even though I didn't broadly advertise last night's events.

Online msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1303/-3
Reply #2671 on: March 14, 2019, 11:21:47 PM
Hang in there I. B.  Now if you can just get that much support from the Docs.

Your symptoms sound a lot like a problem I had a few time...optic nerve palsy. Sounds bad, but usually fixes it's self.  It did take two or three months in my case.

One of the optic nerves goes haywire, and the eye ends up moving off center causing vision distortion.  In my case, I'd get double vision.  First time it happened I was driving!

I'm sure they'll have you figured out soon. :D

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

psiberzerker

Reply #2672 on: March 14, 2019, 11:43:50 PM
I had "Lazy Eye" when I was a kid, but I got better.  I can still cross one eye, and raise the opposite eyebrow for entertainment purposes.

Back on Topic, This.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 12:38:02 AM by psiberzerker »

ChirpingGirl

Reply #2673 on: March 23, 2019, 04:32:36 PM
I fuck off for two weeks from this place and people think I'm fuckin' dead.  ;D

I assure you, CJ is alive and well and has 15 people to take care of. Diapers to change, a gigantic house to clean, a disabled woman to help against her will ;D and with Summer coming up there's going to be a lot of changes happening.

It's an interesting time to be CJ. :D

Thanks to those who expressed concerns.  :-*

psiberzerker

Reply #2674 on: March 23, 2019, 04:53:32 PM
Good, I'm glad you're still alive.  I wasn't worried, but I'm not surprised you're just busy.

Love, hugs, kisses, and best wishes.
Psiberzerker.

Online msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1303/-3
Reply #2675 on: March 23, 2019, 07:35:22 PM
Nice to see you check in Chirp.  Make sure you take some time for yourself too.

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

psiberzerker

Reply #2676 on: March 23, 2019, 09:08:32 PM
Got a message from my long lost little brother, from Canada.  We're going to nerd out about tabeltop wargaming systems.

We've been working on it since my first system I came up with for green army men, in Corpus Christi, when I was 6.  So, my version of it is a little older than Star Wars (The theatrical release.)  So, the first generation was super simple, adapted from Battleship:  Cut a box in half, and set it up as a screen.  Get out your beach toys, so you can buils fortifications, roads, walls, moats, and trenches.  Then, set up tour Army Men (Cowboys, and Indians, GI Joes, whatever)  Guns (Bows, and arrows, catapults...)  Pointed toward the energy.  

"Ready?"

"Ready."

Take off the boxes, and look at the other side.  Whoever finishes first goes first, take turns calling shots.  Line of Sight ruled, if you can cover it up with the back of the miniature's head, you can shoot it.  "Pew!  Your turn."

He removes his piece, and picks one of yours.  "Pew!  That one."

Rinse/Repeat until one side wins, or the other one gives up.

_priapism

Reply #2677 on: March 24, 2019, 03:52:31 PM
Back from cruising for a week.  Good time was had by all.

Offline RopeFiend

• The Cleaner
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +672/-30
Reply #2678 on: March 24, 2019, 06:37:06 PM

So, the whole boat had a shot at her?  Wish I was there!  ;D

Remember the Golden Rule: you do me, and I\'ll do you (paraphrased)

_priapism

Reply #2679 on: March 24, 2019, 07:33:52 PM

So, the whole boat had a shot at her?  Wish I was there!  ;D

Life at sea...