KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 ... 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What made your day today?/100 Happy Days  (Read 77811 times)
watcher1
Burnt at the stake

Fame 707

Gentleman Pervert

« Reply #3435 on: October 07, 2019, 07:55:16 PM »

Miss B posting so many sexy pictures, and I can only give one woo every 24 hours.

Hmmm...Toe grooving on all the sexy pics of, oops, meant by MissB? Hands Toe a few towels.... Grin Grin
MintJulie
Version 9.2
Super Freak
Burnt at the stake

Fame 513

Rain is a good thing

« Reply #3436 on: October 07, 2019, 09:17:01 PM »

Came into work to do a few things and work a bit and pick up a few things.  Dan went to visit a friend and is pciking me up in 20 minutes.

I missed everybody here at work.  They are all so sweet and I surprised them and made them happy by my visit.  They made me happier by their reaction.  I cried.  Happy tears  

Dont know when Ill come back again.  

Trackpad is easier using with my left hand than using a darned mouse left handed.  impossible.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 11:34:01 PM by MintJulie » Logged

Bourbon is not the answer.
Bourbon is the question. 
"Yes" is the answer.
MintJulie
Version 9.2
Super Freak
Burnt at the stake

Fame 513

Rain is a good thing

« Reply #3437 on: October 07, 2019, 11:35:04 PM »

Came into work to do a few things and work a bit and pick up a few things.  Dan went to visit a friend and is pciking me up in 20 minutes.

I missed everybody here at work.  They are all so sweet and I surprised them and made them happy by my visit.  They made me happier by their reaction.  I cried.  Happy tears  

Trackpad is easier using with my left hand than using a darned mouse left handed.  impossible.

And I cried again harder when I left.   I have been working there for only 6 years but there are a few that mean so much to me.

Bourbon is not the answer.
Bourbon is the question. 
"Yes" is the answer.
ChirpingGirl
Burnt at the stake

Fame 347

« Reply #3438 on: October 08, 2019, 02:04:22 AM »

And I cried again harder when I left.   I have been working there for only 6 years but there are a few that mean so much to me.

hug

Kiss

You had your time, you had the power. You've yet to have your finest hour.
e_monster
Degenerate

Fame 6

« Reply #3439 on: October 08, 2019, 04:03:16 PM »

Off topic, I know:

Can any mod help me with a password reset? I remain logged in on my iPad but can’t log in on PC.

ID card? I don't need no stinkin' ID card. I already know who I am.
ToeinH2O
Ph.D in Perversity
Burnt at the stake

Fame 451

Member since 2008, former Mod, POY 2013, POM x3.

« Reply #3440 on: October 08, 2019, 04:08:17 PM »

Off topic, I know:

Can any mod help me with a password reset? I remain logged in on my iPad but can’t log in on PC.

Post in the sub forum linked below.  I’ll also hit “report to moderator” for you.  That usually gets eyeballs on it quickly.

http://www.kristensboard.com/forums/index.php?board=31.0
ToeinH2O
Ph.D in Perversity
Burnt at the stake

Fame 451

« Reply #3441 on: October 08, 2019, 04:10:51 PM »

Fucking with the mother fucker who has been mother fucking me.

ChirpingGirl
Burnt at the stake

Fame 347

« Reply #3442 on: October 09, 2019, 02:23:33 AM »

Apparently it's international lesbians day. As I've said, there are 4 women in my house who despise the word Lesbian and prefer "Gay". My mom, my stepmom, my sisters wifey and my wifey refuse to be called that word. It's because they're all "way too hot" to be Lesbians.  Grin And they all say I'm an egomaniac about my looks.  Roll Eyes

Whatever. I don't like to talk about either word with them. I refuse to even discuss it and that's lead them to thinking I love them less because when three of them "came out" to me I dismissed it and wouldn't talk about it.

But today all the gay girls were in the same room and I said "Happy international lesbian day!"  Grin

They all turned to me and looked at me as if they were going to fuckin' slaughter me. My sister looked at me, shook her head and mouthed "Nooooooooooo!".  emot_laughing

They still haven't gotten over it. I guess CJ isn't getting laid tonight. At least not upstairs anyway.  Cheesy

e_monster
Degenerate

Fame 6

« Reply #3443 on: October 09, 2019, 02:00:18 PM »

Off topic, I know:

Post in the sub forum linked below.  I’ll also hit “report to moderator” for you.  That usually gets eyeballs on it quickly.

http://www.kristensboard.com/forums/index.php?board=31.0

I got help. Thanks!

ID card? I don't need no stinkin' ID card. I already know who I am.
ChirpingGirl
Burnt at the stake

Fame 347

« Reply #3444 on: October 09, 2019, 10:07:46 PM »

My sisters wifey called from work to check up and make sure their daughter was having a great day. She's had trouble adjusting to days without her mommies.

Then she told me she and my sister got in trouble for making out but not really because they're married and it wasn't "public".  Grin

CJ is happy to know they got their incredibly expensive educations just to make out.  Grin

JBRG
Freakishly Strange

Fame 118

« Reply #3445 on: October 10, 2019, 06:08:36 PM »

So, about 3 weeks ago, Mrs JBRG and I needed something to kill an afternoon. I decided that we would go see if we could find her a newer car. Her 2010 Focus was suffering from rusted rocker panels (the panels below the doors). Everything else with her vehicle was fine. Just rusted out rockers.

We went to a few stealerships and looked for all wheel drive vehicles in our price range. We knew that we would not get much in trade value for her Focus so we were restricted in how high we could go. She also came to the conclusion that if we got her a different vehicle, we would not be able to afford to purchase the travel trailer we had been planning on getting. Therefore, we would not need my truck.

Test drove some vehicles. Told a stealership to go fuck themselves at the trade in value they were putting on my truck. Seems they were so anxious to sell one vehicle that they took it upon themselves to try and do a one for one deal.

Filled out an online form on a different dealerships website that came back and said my truck was worth $6000 more than what the stealership was offering. About 5 minutes after filling out the form, the dealer’s Internet sales guy calls me directly (had to give name and phone number on the form). We talked. I explained the situation and he was more than willing to work with our desires. I told him which vehicles interested us and made arrangements for a test drive of them.

Long story short, this dealer made us very happy with their desire to work with us. We walked out with 2 vehicles — a 2012 Focus Titanium hatchback for the Mrs and a 2017 Focus SE sedan for me.

Right off the bat, we decided to replace the supplied summer tires (all-season) with all weather tires. Chose the ones we wanted and found out afterwards that there was a $120.00 mail in rebate on each set.

So, what made me happy — 2 newer vehicles that get excellent fuel mileage that are winter ready.
JBRG
Freakishly Strange

Fame 118

« Reply #3446 on: October 10, 2019, 06:18:45 PM »

AND, after not paying a whole lot of attention to the radio this morning, I found out the Dodgers got beat by Washington last night. As an avowed despiser of the LA Dodgers, THAT really made my day.

The only thing in baseball that I hate more than the Dodgers is the entire American League.
ChirpingGirl
Burnt at the stake

Fame 347

« Reply #3447 on: October 11, 2019, 05:32:32 AM »

My new 5 year old gave up calling me CJ and now just says mom.  Grin

ToeinH2O
Ph.D in Perversity
Burnt at the stake

Fame 451

« Reply #3448 on: October 11, 2019, 06:01:38 AM »

What is “new” about the 5 year old?  I thought you had three kids and the “adopted Latina.”  Do you have five kids now?
ChirpingGirl
Burnt at the stake

Fame 347

« Reply #3449 on: October 11, 2019, 03:06:28 PM »

What is “new” about the 5 year old?  I thought you had three kids and the “adopted Latina.”  Do you have five kids now?

It's complicated.  Roll Eyes

3?Huh?Huh?emot_laughing

You're way off.  emot_laughing

Do you really want a full explanation or can you spare CJ from story time?  Grin

Pages: 1 ... 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: