What MADE your day today?

Well Behaved Lady · 251630

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1575/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #5120 on: January 12, 2021, 07:05:15 PM
I'm not trying to one-up you, but this morning I received an email from a woman in Africa (she doesn't specify which country) named Sarah Mandy. She is dying of a brain tumor and has no living relatives (her husband died of COVID in June 2020). She wants to give me a $38 million inheritance, and, apparently, her bank manager is waiting for word from her to immediately release the funds to me.

Her English is perfect, if a bit stilted. The message ends, "Pending for the confirmation message of your approval and your ability to work for the Glory of Almighty God."

So, if your deal doesn't work out, please let me know, and I can loan you the difference.

I see the Nigerians are increasing the pot of gold..... ;D ;D  That scam has to be 20 years old.

mod edit: fixed the quotes that tweety messed up
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 08:15:35 PM by MintJulie »

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2841/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #5121 on: January 12, 2021, 07:15:49 PM

I got in line at the grocery store, while Dan went to get some shrimp that we had forgotten to get.  We were only getting a few things and I was standing in the express lane.  Socially distancing and all.  A women in front of me.  Three boys behind me.  Then I heard someone behind me say, "Nice ass".   

I was going to ignore, but after a few seconds turned around.   3 boys in the 18 year old range.  All three looking at me from behind masks.  I look from one to the others, looking them straight in the eye.  I was pretty sure by reactions that it was the boy on the left.  I turn back around.

The same voice says, "Total MILF material."

I ignore them because if I were to say something they wouldn't understand anyways.

Dan comes walking up next to me with the shrimp.

I say, "Rub my butt."

"Huh?"

"Do it."

He puts his hand on my jean covered butt and rubs around.  I say, "Now turn around and look at the 3 boys behind us, then give my butt a good squeeze and wink at them."

So Dan does.   

I can hear one boy start laughing and say to another boy, "Oh, She just totally owned you" (at least 'owned' is what we think he said). 

Though they were disrespectful, I'll take it as a compliment.

Makes my skin crawl when guy/boys do crap like that. Knee jerk reaction is disgust, and sometime I get a little scared.  Dont know what they're thinking or planning behind those eyes, and with masks, they're getting more bold.

That being said, loved the level headed response. Made Dan more alpha, and left those immature idiots jealous and wanting.

Online msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1283/-3
Reply #5122 on: January 12, 2021, 07:58:39 PM
My first thought was how well Jules has Dan trained to respond to her commands and not ask questions.
Yeah...rude little punks. Maybe if Jules will post a picture of the object of their attention we can better understand their behavior. Jules?

I do have it on good authority that men, even 75 years old, occasionally admire a shapely young "booty". If I resemble that remark it's just a coincidence. ;D

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #5123 on: January 12, 2021, 08:16:41 PM
My first thought was how well Jules has Dan trained to respond to her commands and not ask questions.
Yeah...rude little punks. Maybe if Jules will post a picture of the object of their attention we can better understand their behavior. Jules?

I do have it on good authority that men, even 75 years old, occasionally admire a shapely young "booty". If I resemble that remark it's just a coincidence. ;D

:emot_coolasssshk:

_priapism

Reply #5124 on: January 12, 2021, 08:18:43 PM

I can hear one boy start laughing and say to another boy, "Oh, She just totally owned you" (at least 'owned' is what we think he said). 

You are very MILFy, and I had a good chuckle.  Thanks for sharing.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1749/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #5125 on: January 12, 2021, 08:35:49 PM
Maybe if Jules will post a picture of the object of their attention we can better understand their behavior. Jules?

I think I posted my butt on here once.  It was after Dan gave me a birthday spanking.  Maybe it was only in a PM to someone.
It's much better packed inside a tight pair of jeans than in the flesh, believe me.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #5126 on: January 13, 2021, 01:57:33 AM
Maybe if Jules will post a picture of the object of their attention we can better understand their behavior. Jules?

I think I posted my butt on here once.  It was after Dan gave me a birthday spanking.  Maybe it was only in a PM to someone.
It's much better packed inside a tight pair of jeans than in the flesh, believe me.

I’ll be the judge of that.

Offline Clitical Thinking

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +431/-17
Reply #5127 on: January 13, 2021, 06:26:54 AM
I feel left out. No one ever sends me these emails. I know...I know. I'd just like to laugh it off...unless it looked legit. :facepalm:

I'm with you ms, I don't get those emails anymore.  I just get calls from some woman saying her name is IRiS and I never paid them last year, and I'm like "whatever scammer", and hang up.

Just kidding, I pay my taxes

No joke, I once got a call from IRiS telling me that the sheriff was on his way to arrest me for tax evasion, and the only way to stop him from kicking down my door (well, IRiS didn't quite say it like THAT but I got the point) was to pay the $3000 I supposedly owed right then and there. But before I could pay, IRiS would need my name, address, and SSN to confirm my identity.

'Well, how does the sheriff know where to go and who to arrest if you need me to verify all that?'

Sir, you MUST give me that information right now or will be arrested!

'Uh, and why does the sheriff need to know my social?'

Sir.. SIR! Listen to me! You only have a few seconds or you will go to prison. I repeat, you MUST give me your name, address, social security number, also your credit card information..

'What if I offer to write the sheriff a check and hand it to him personally? You wanna wait on the phone until he gets here? Hope he figures out the address soon enough.'

*click*

'IRiS? Hey, IRiS? Where'd you go? The sheriff hasn't gotten here yet!'

:emot_laughing:

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #5128 on: January 13, 2021, 03:52:21 PM
Caller ID. Best way to avoid the hundreds of nuisance calls.

Offline purpleshoes

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +428/-10
Reply #5129 on: January 14, 2021, 12:28:15 PM
Caller ID. Best way to avoid the hundreds of nuisance calls.

Actually, not so much anymore. It's too easy to spoof. For several days last year I got 10-12 calls a day... from myself, according to caller ID. I finally had to block my own number from calling me.

Offline purpleshoes

• Total freak
Reply #5130 on: January 17, 2021, 02:08:25 PM
MintJulie's wonderful sense of humor made me laugh out loud. It's true, I'm probably the definition of a grumpy old man.

The avatar space seems consistent, and so glaringly obvious that I went and found one to use, subject to change of course.  :D

I like this one.  It's very close to what I picture you look like.

Offline RopeFiend

• The Cleaner
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +672/-30
Reply #5131 on: January 17, 2021, 06:05:00 PM
Had my yearly physical last week.  Doc is still annoyed with my cholesterol levels, and knows that I'm utterly disinterested in fixing it.  If I ever begin to get atherosclerosis, then we'll talk.  Until then, my body is fine with the cholesterol.

She ordered a 'colorectal screening' test.  Okaaaayyy, so I get to poop in a plastic jar.  I didn't get a notification from the lab she always uses, and a box mysteriously showed up at my door yesterday via UPS.  I filled in all of the info on the sample sheet, did the deed, and poured the preservative over the 'sample' before sealing the box.  I'd already called UPS back to pick it up, and left it on the porch.

The UPS guy shows up today, and it's gone.  Porch pirates got a surprise package!  :emot_laughing: 
Geez, I hope they don't try EATING it.  That preservative is toxic.

Remember the Golden Rule: you do me, and I\'ll do you (paraphrased)

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #5132 on: January 18, 2021, 08:43:32 PM

RF made my day, for many reasons.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Clitical Thinking

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +431/-17
Reply #5133 on: January 19, 2021, 06:02:34 AM

The UPS guy shows up today, and it's gone.  Porch pirates got a surprise package!  :emot_laughing: 

That's some funny shit  ;D

Online msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #5134 on: January 20, 2021, 05:23:27 PM
Here I sit...a life long Republican, watching the inauguration with joy in my heart to see a Democrat sworn in, ending the nightmare that was trump.

Guess you can teach an old dog new tricks :D

Oh yeah...my Minnesota Senator Amy is in the spotlight too.

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #5135 on: January 20, 2021, 07:14:05 PM
A change from the past four years was over due. Let us hope the bickering and fighting between the parties is put aside and may they all work for the betterment of all the people. Politicians will wake up and actually believe they work for the people. Our President will not publicly put down people, especially veterans. And that everyone who wants the vaccine will have access to it and quickly.  I can dream, can't I?  8)

Online msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #5136 on: January 20, 2021, 10:08:20 PM
Who else felt that gust of wind?

What? Oh...that was America... breathing a sigh of relief. :D

Offline purpleshoes

• Total freak
Reply #5137 on: January 21, 2021, 12:37:52 PM

That's some funny shit  ;D

That is a TERRIBLE  pun!   :emot_laughing:

Online msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #5138 on: January 21, 2021, 05:10:21 PM
It took a half hour on the phone, but I'm scheduled for my first Covid 19 vaccination on Feb. 1st.

Second vaccine on Feb. 22nd.

Now just need to keep my head down for a couple weeks.

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #5139 on: January 21, 2021, 08:39:47 PM
It took a half hour on the phone, but I'm scheduled for my first Covid 19 vaccination on Feb. 1st.

Second vaccine on Feb. 22nd.

Now just need to keep my head down for a couple weeks.

YAY!   Great news.  Be nice to the nurse that administers it to you.  Hands to yourself.

What made my day.   Not as exciting as MS, but I made a very good salad.  Left over chicken breast cubed, cucumber, tomatoes, hard boiled egg, lettuce, ranch dressing,    Yep, that's about it.  Exciting life during Covid times in winter in Michigan. 

Version 9.15
POY 2016