KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

What did you miss out on?

Well Behaved Lady · 2272

coacheric

Reply #20 on: January 30, 2015, 10:26:28 PM

LOL...I'm 31 and going to a class reunion is still a sight to behold.
For some unknown reason (even though we graduated ages ago), The jocks all gather at one table, The cheerleaders at another, The overachieving honors students at another. It's like stepping backswards in time and standing in my HS cafeteria before we all graduated, and whats worse is that the topic's haven't changed at all. I'd like to think I've moved past that great football game we had as seniors or that fantastic basketball game. It's scary to think that people live in the past and that all they talk about when they get together at reunions, what happened to the rest of their lives, they must have done "something" between ages 18 and 31.

Love,
Liz

I've never gone to a reunion as I really didn't care that much for the people I graduated with. I tended to hang with people two years older or younger than I was.

With that said, what you are describing is pretty much what everyone tells me a reunion is all about. Getting back together with the people you graduated with and talk about all the stupid shit you did or didn't do back then. There is a bit of small talk about where you are now and stuff but really, for one night it's an escape back to being young and dumb. You had the world by the balls and you knew it all. Then the real world came up and kicked you back to reality and we, for the most part, grew up.   

Offline vinney

• POM - March 2012 - October 2014 - December 2015 - POY 2015
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +948/-3
  • Excuse me ma'am... you're sitting on my tonka toy.
Reply #21 on: January 31, 2015, 12:04:46 AM
I never went to any official school re-unions... never did very well in exams and hated mixing with the jerks who shone at everything... However... about ten years ago I got a phone call from the police... well from a policeman... we used to go to school together... Hadn't seen him for years...

He was arranging a re-union with about a dozen old school friends who used to hang about together... Well I went and the memories flowed back... had a wild time... but... when we looked back to see what we'd missed out on we all agreed we'd done pretty well and had good, well paid jobs and most of us had happy marriages...

Now we meet up a couple of times a year for a meal and a drink or three to enjoy the nostalgic memories...

vinney

If you've got a cock then use it, if you're a lady abuse it.

Offline IndianUK

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-0
Reply #22 on: January 31, 2015, 10:48:44 AM
I was too engrossed in my studying. But had dirty thoughts on having sex with a sexy teacher and a few girls. But was too shy to take a leap. Keeping wondering why i did not take the opportunities, then.

Offline Scotty

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +13/-1
Reply #23 on: February 03, 2015, 04:10:08 AM
I like to think the only things I missed out on was due to a lack of hours in the day. rode a harley to college, was a deans list student, best pot on the west coast and an endless supply of curious girls new to the freedom of being away from parents. I do remember thinking that one day I would have wonderful memories and I really only regret the things that I didn't do.....

Offline GEMINIGUY

• "I'm Rockin' My Life Away..."
  • GG
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +508/-59
Reply #24 on: February 03, 2015, 12:15:09 PM
Liz, Coach, I hated High School. Hated it. I wasn't a jock, I wasn't a cool kid, I wasn't a goth or a geek. I just didn't want to be there, I wanted it to be over.
I really have no memories of High School. But I am one to get nostalgic, so I completely understand everybody remembering that big football or basketball game or what ever they remembered about those four years that were supposed to be so "magical".
I never got the School Yearbook. Didn't want it then. Funny thing was, I loved Buffy, The Vampire Slayer, and I so wished I had gone to school with Buffy, Willow, Xander, Giles, Oz, Cordelia, so much so when I found this Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Sunnydale High School Yearbook I bought it. It suddenly was a big deal.
If I ever got my Yearbook, who would I track down to sign it? There was this one super cool dude named Jesse. I'd ask him to sign it. But I can think of tons of girls i'd ask to sign it. I was shy but all the girls were nice. One even asked me to the Prom. :P

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +231/-2
Reply #25 on: February 03, 2015, 04:59:38 PM
Spent so much time in local arenas and on the bus involved in hockey during my high school years, I cannot say I would even know what I missed out on in those formative years. I only played 2 years of organized hockey but became a sought after off-ice official (I didn't mind operating the score board and recording the game stats). Lots of road trips with lots of fun times.

In school, I wasn't very good a algebra but was quite good at calculus and trigonometry. Physics rocked but chemistry sucked. Hated English but did OK and knew more than the teacher in Social Studies (history). With a graduating class of 30, everybody belonged to several groups. The jocks were also the geeks who were also part of the smart asses. Lack of application was my biggest sin in high school. Doing some studying likely would have gotten me into the Royal Military College of Canada. Instead, I became an enlisted member and served for 18 years.

That is all.

Offline KinkyKacey

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +48/-1
  • MtF Preop Trans Girl
    • Facebook Link
Reply #26 on: February 08, 2015, 08:35:51 AM
For Me it was a big "miss out" on _anything_ social. It was a big miss out on sex Ed learning, communication and friends. By jr and senior highs, what few friends (geeky nerds) was only met at school for the most part except for Maybe an every other week meeting for tabletop gaming night.  I spent grade school playing with girls at recess (too scrawny to play sports with boys). So jr high hit and these girl "friends" now we're separated from me so I basically was a loner the rest of school. (Girls now starting to look at guys in other ways, and me being still too scrawny to get along with any other ontheguys side.

And sex.. The great mystery (at least for me). Sex Ed was just showing girls have these parts, guys have these parts.. Put them together and you'll get a baby. Not really "how" the parts worked together. My biggest sex Ed was from a classmate.. Big hulking Latino kid (compared to me). He taught me "ya put yer dick in the girl and piss! That's how babies were made! "(Heh)
And I had thought mom didn't give me a birds and bees speech. Well. I found out 4 weeks ago she had tried in her own way. She found a highly technical magazine article in Lady's Circle of how to explain it to kids based on 1969-1970 info. She did what then '70's was an equivalent of make a copy.. But this was 2 full pages of typed out text.
She handed that to me supposedly stating "any questions, ask". (She kept that typeup..I saw it last time I visited..heck even have picture copies of that. )
Hell, I was a kid. That's a lot to just plain read...if I did (don't remember it). She said I didn't ask anything.. (Of course..I ignored the wall of words...).
That was my sex Ed. When I eventually did do date and my only sex attempt..age 18... I had no clue on really doing anything to stimulate, how exactly to physically do it I didn't even know you were to be hard going in and movement,etc to stimulate. (There was no real penetration and nothing really accomplished). Even if I had truly read that article.. It just said things like "stimulate then you will ejaculate" all technical like. Nothing about the stim part meaning or what you and the partner would do to achieve this stimulation.
That's how sex-knowledge brain-dead I was. Wasn't until my 20's when I finally figured out what it all was really supposed to have been (thanks, early Internet).

Back to high school.. Senior year I apparently did have a few girls commenting on me in band.. But I was too socially (and sexually) inept to realize what they were talking about.

And I do know about cliques.. between cliques, and negative-level popularity..I figure that's why there had been zero attempts for the school to contact me for any school reunions. It's now been 31 years..they should have had a big 30 year one not long ago.
Granted...now with my transgender MtF transitioning, it'd be a keckuvva story there now :)

So missing out? A lot. And still affects me today (severe social anxieties from it). Oh, nowadays I get out occasionally to clubs. But I'm still just a wallflower there. I've been heavy pro open-sexuality and LGBT inclusive online, on Facebook, and discussing with friends. Well-studied erotica-wise. Even to investigating and appreciating the kinkier sides thru fetlife, alt.com and such. But none of that actually has resulted in anything physical due to social handicaps. And now, since this will be my year 50 in July, and I'm transitioning..it likely won't ever change.

Bliss is Your Birthright: Make Sure To Orgasm Daily!

Offline staci

• KB Pervert of the Year 2023
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1837/-28
Reply #27 on: February 08, 2015, 03:21:04 PM
WOO.

Thanks for the insight Leo.

one of the originals

Offline Scotty

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +13/-1
Reply #28 on: February 11, 2015, 12:36:17 AM
When I was almost 15 I met a "beatnik" couple and they got me stoned  ..  later she said she bet I didn't even know how to kiss and was my tutor. Maybe I got lucky. It's so easy to be a Monday quarterback but whatever you had brought you here today. Thinking about what you didn't do is silly as trying to remember what you did do. What are you gonna do now ?  What will you miss out on NOW seems like an important thing to consider ??? Your/our imagination is a cute thing if you/we use it. What are you gonna do now >??? Tomorrow is an exciting adventure (yesterday is gone - nothing you can do) What are you gonna miss out on tomorrow is the curious question !!!  I am so curious about tomorrow and I hope you are too ! Whee

coacheric

Reply #29 on: February 11, 2015, 01:20:14 PM
When I was almost 15 I met a "beatnik" couple and they got me stoned  ..  later she said she bet I didn't even know how to kiss and was my tutor. Maybe I got lucky. It's so easy to be a Monday quarterback but whatever you had brought you here today. Thinking about what you didn't do is silly as trying to remember what you did do. What are you gonna do now ?  What will you miss out on NOW seems like an important thing to consider ??? Your/our imagination is a cute thing if you/we use it. What are you gonna do now >??? Tomorrow is an exciting adventure (yesterday is gone - nothing you can do) What are you gonna miss out on tomorrow is the curious question !!!  I am so curious about tomorrow and I hope you are too ! Whee

I agree with you on most of this but want to add another view of it.

Looking back at what you didn't do also helps the mind moving forward for new opportunity's when they come up. Remembering the past changes your future   

Offline Asmodel

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-1164
Reply #30 on: December 31, 2021, 07:47:22 AM
Missing out?
Yeah, I did on many things.
Two things, can remember atm,
As both are really similar,
First was watching a movie climax/conclusion scene in the theatre,
Second was looking at the camera during a very big and important group picture,
Both times, my phone ended up distracting me.:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Offline Dudester

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +67/-66
Reply #31 on: December 31, 2021, 03:14:19 PM
What did I miss out on?

1) About a half dozen sexual situations under age 18
2) About a dozen sexual situations after I was 18
3) I was heading up security at a James Brown impersonation event held by a radio station. The prize was an all expenses paid trip to Hollywood. There were only two contestants and they were both terrible. I am a natural mimic and the security guards told the person hosting the event that I could have easily have mopped up the floor with those two. She begged me to get me on stage, pleaded with me. James Brown has never been my forte, U.S. Presidents and other authority figures were. Thing was, my work partner was about to get married. I knew I would need 3-4 days off for that as I was best man. I didn't want to ask my employer for a week off to go to Hollywood and then three days off for a wedding within a month's timeframe so I told the woman no.

Offline CaptainJack

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +10/-6
  • Live your life like death is always near!
Reply #32 on: June 21, 2022, 01:28:16 AM
My biggest regret of things I missed out on is not taking the time to talk with people before they die. Old people are the most important in this world as they contain much information from the past that they can share with us so that such things can live on and continue in this world. It is important that we communicate and ask the right questions before we lose the opportunity to gain the knowledge that they had. I regrettably have had many such opportunities pass me by. I think of a question I could have asked them and then it makes me sad that I can no longer ask them what I wanted to.

Yo ho, haul together
Hoist the colours high
Heave ho, thieves and beggars
Never shall we die

Offline alnbren

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +2/-0
  • AA
Reply #33 on: September 20, 2023, 08:45:51 PM
Tits ! Never got them still nothing ! >:(

great things in tiny packages

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1754/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #34 on: September 21, 2023, 03:17:58 AM
Tits ! Never got them still nothing ! >:(

Overated.  If you got 'em you might want smaller.  If you're smaller, you might want bigger.  Why can we never be happy?  I'm going to just say you're probably the perfect size Alnbren

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016