KRISTEN'S BOARD
Please consult your physician prior to participating on this message board.

News:

• #TEAM-MSSLAVE
    You Got This!
  • Congratulations to Shiela
    Kristen's Board 2021 Pervert Of The Year!
  • #TEAM-MSSLAVE
    We Love You!
  • #TEAM-MSSLAVE
    Stay Strong. Fight Like Hell!
  • Become a member for access to more areas of our message board, it's free!  Register here.

What did you miss out on?

Well Behaved Lady · 1677

Offline Asmodel

• Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +133/-197
  • Hope you have a good day. 🙂👍
Reply #30 on: December 31, 2021, 07:47:22 AM
Missing out?
Yeah, I did on many things.
Two things, can remember atm,
As both are really similar,
First was watching a movie climax/conclusion scene in the theatre,
Second was looking at the camera during a very big and important group picture,
Both times, my phone ended up distracting me.:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

If you don’t like me, then keep your distance!

So relatable. —> https:/    /youtu.be/   mIPhpGPHibU
[gif]https://imgur.com/download/o0XbqJX/[/gif]

Offline Dudester

• Degenerate
    • Fame +59/-50
Reply #31 on: December 31, 2021, 03:14:19 PM
What did I miss out on?

1) About a half dozen sexual situations under age 18
2) About a dozen sexual situations after I was 18
3) I was heading up security at a James Brown impersonation event held by a radio station. The prize was an all expenses paid trip to Hollywood. There were only two contestants and they were both terrible. I am a natural mimic and the security guards told the person hosting the event that I could have easily have mopped up the floor with those two. She begged me to get me on stage, pleaded with me. James Brown has never been my forte, U.S. Presidents and other authority figures were. Thing was, my work partner was about to get married. I knew I would need 3-4 days off for that as I was best man. I didn't want to ask my employer for a week off to go to Hollywood and then three days off for a wedding within a month's timeframe so I told the woman no.

Offline CaptainJack

• New Pervert
    • Fame +5/-1
  • Live your life like death is always near!
Reply #32 on: June 21, 2022, 01:28:16 AM
My biggest regret of things I missed out on is not taking the time to talk with people before they die. Old people are the most important in this world as they contain much information from the past that they can share with us so that such things can live on and continue in this world. It is important that we communicate and ask the right questions before we lose the opportunity to gain the knowledge that they had. I regrettably have had many such opportunities pass me by. I think of a question I could have asked them and then it makes me sad that I can no longer ask them what I wanted to.

Yo ho, haul together
Hoist the colours high
Heave ho, thieves and beggars
Never shall we die