News:

Public nudity/ flashing Exhib, Wife

Uk wife · 4856

Offline Uk wife

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +6/-0
on: September 09, 2014, 06:51:53 PM
Hello
This is my first attempt of writing a story for this site, so please message me if you like or not or how I could correct it. Hope you enjoy.

This is a real life story about when My husband and I went camping for two weeks in July this year to St Ives in Cornwall.
Part one:

We arrived at our campsite home for the next two weeks, and checked in with the owners who we know from staying here at the same time last year, the owners Mandy and her husband are very relaxed and friendly, our pitch was on the adult only section of the campsite and there were four other couples already pitched and set up with different sized tents, we parked our car next to our pitch and started unloading the car, as we looked around at our fellow campers they were of varied ages, youngest couple appeared to be 18-19 years old and oldest looked in their fifties. Having unloaded the car we started putting the tent up now as some of you will know it gets hot and sweaty putting a tent up and it was a hot sunny day any way so I took my cardigan off leaving me in my long flowing sun dress but already I was sweating and I could feel the gusset of my knickers getting sweaty and moist.

I turned to Will and told him I was getting uncomfortable in the heat and he suggested I start as I meant to carry on and be daring and take my undies off, now our tent was not up yet and so it would be obvious to any one looking what I was doing, so with a deep breath I made sure I was facing in to the field where the other campers were and I reached round under my dress and unclipped my bra and pulled out from under my dress, my tits sagged lower but it felt so good, then I rolled my dress up and reached my hands up to my knickers and pulled them down to my ankles and stepped out of them, I was now going commando, totally naked under my dress. I picked my undies up and left them on display on the bonnet of the car for all to see.

We carried on putting the tent up, sliding the poles in place, pulling the tent up and pegging the ropes with me bending over as much as possible and leaning forward to reveal my cleavage, by this point a couple who looked our age appeared to be paying as a lot of attention, Will came over to me and told me to give them a little show so I went over to the car boot and made sure I bent over into the car as much as I could then I reached round and rolled my dress over my naked bum and spread my legs as I pretended to look in our car, my hairy bum hole and pussy were completely exposed to them as Will walked round to the other side of the car to get a better view of my admirers, I could hear them talking about me and I loved being so "naughty and risky"

Once I thought they had had a good enough show I stood up again pretending not to see them as straightened my dress out and went to help Will put the rest of our camping equipment together, it was getting really hot now and as Will finished the last of the unpacking I whispered to him "watch this" I pulled the straps of my dress down and rolled the the top of my dress to my waist exposing my saggy tits, my nipples instantly got hard being exposed like this and I walked round our tent trying to make sure I was seen by the other campers on our field, my tits wobbled and jiggled as I walked round pretending to be checking our tent was correctly put up, slowly deliberately bending forward so my tits swung from side to side, eventually satisfied I could "checked our tent" I stood back up and looked at Will, he had a huge bulge in this jeans watching me be so outlandish and then he nodded for me to look round, I turned and looked in each direction and two other couples had seen my performance and were giggling and obviously taken pictures of me!

Spurred on by my frill of being watched I walked back over to Will and kissed him passionately and rubbed his cock through his jeans, I then whispered to him "let's leave them wanting more" I took Wills hand and lead him into our tent were we noisily fucked knowing our new camping neighbour could hear everything! After we laid there hot and exhausted we got ready to go out for an evening meal knowing this was only day one and there was to be more to come!

To be continued

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1302/-3
Reply #1 on: September 11, 2014, 06:56:54 PM
Fun story...even more so as it's true.  You're a good addition to KB.  Looking forward to more parts.

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline horny guy

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +73/-8
Reply #2 on: September 11, 2014, 07:28:55 PM
I agree.. great start and great addition to KB

Offline handsomepeter

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +5/-0
Reply #3 on: September 11, 2014, 07:37:25 PM
Nice start!  I am hoping for more.  Your story is very well written.

Offline staci

• KB Pervert of the Year 2023
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1835/-28
Reply #4 on: September 11, 2014, 08:10:17 PM
liked it very much. Keep writing please.

one of the originals

Offline Finnigan

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-0
Reply #5 on: September 12, 2014, 06:42:05 PM
When could be expecting part 2? Good story

Offline Uk wife

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +6/-0
Reply #6 on: September 13, 2014, 07:20:01 AM
Oh thank you all for your comments, I will post part two after the weekend.

Offline kimberly

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +4/-0
Reply #7 on: September 13, 2014, 04:35:51 PM
loved it thanks.

love is the way

Offline GEMINIGUY

• "I'm Rockin' My Life Away..."
  • GG
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +508/-59
Reply #8 on: September 14, 2014, 03:03:58 AM
Great, hot story! You write like a pro, so no worries. Looking forward to part two!

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant