KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Getting to know you!

Well Behaved Lady · 37268

Offline twistedspike

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +14/-5
Reply #1140 on: August 24, 2018, 07:33:53 AM
The smell of coffee makes me sick. No one in this house drinks it.

I just can't stand it.  0vomit0
Had six cups of coffee in my life disliked em all, prefer fruit juice or milk for a morning drink. Love my water all day.

Offline Dirtymind

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +128/-1
Reply #1141 on: August 24, 2018, 09:55:13 AM
Coffee. Strong enough to dissolve the spoon, with 1 1/2 teaspoons of sugar, and a dab of milk.

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1302/-3
Reply #1142 on: August 24, 2018, 03:40:20 PM
I can't exist without my coffee.  Don't even like the taste, just "do it" for the caffeine.  I think about just injecting it into my veins.  :facepalm:

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1750/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1143 on: August 24, 2018, 04:00:56 PM
Yes. It was very interesting and it was starting to get really wild but something very unfortunate happened to kill it!

Have you answered the door naked/almost naked?

Only if it's Mormons at the door!

That will get them away from your front door in a hurry. 
Funny Nero!

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

IdleBoast

Reply #1144 on: August 25, 2018, 06:55:14 PM
I can't exist without my coffee.  Don't even like the taste, just "do it" for the caffeine.  I think about just injecting it into my veins.  :facepalm:

I genuinely love coffee (always black, no milk, no syrup, maybe, rarely, a pinch of nutmeg), and used to be properly worry-the-doctor addicted;

I worked in a paper mill, had my own office in the labs, with a drip-filter machine on the corner of my desk.

I'd arrive at work, make and drink a two litre jug-full (if you left it on the hotplate, it went foul).

Same again at lunch time and mid-afternoon.

At home, I had a traditional stove-top espresso machine which made six cups of espresso in one go.  Six shots of espresso fit in one mug, which I would drink, go to bed, and sleep soundly.

I drank fresh-roast, fresh-ground coffee, so it was an expensive habit; when I was made redundant, I couldn't maintain the habit, so I went cold-turkey. A two-week, genuinely-blinding headache that no painkiller could touch, two months of sleepless nights, but I ended up clean and fine, and didn't touch caffeine again for a year.

That was twenty years ago: now I drink one or two cups a day, never after lunch.

Offline Dirtymind

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +128/-1
Reply #1145 on: August 27, 2018, 03:17:54 PM
A two-week, genuinely-blinding headache that no painkiller could touch, two months of sleepless nights, but I ended up clean and fine, and didn't touch caffeine again for a year.

I had to stop cold turkey years ago for a couple of weeks because of some illness.  Down from 14 cups a day to zero.  That was truly a horrific experience. Now I do 6-7 cups a day. I can drink a cup in bed, and be asleep 5 minutes later.

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +231/-2
Reply #1146 on: August 31, 2018, 05:20:54 PM
A two-week, genuinely-blinding headache that no painkiller could touch, two months of sleepless nights, but I ended up clean and fine, and didn't touch caffeine again for a year.

I had to stop cold turkey years ago for a couple of weeks because of some illness.  Down from 14 cups a day to zero.  That was truly a horrific experience. Now I do 6-7 cups a day. I can drink a cup in bed, and be asleep 5 minutes later.

14 cups a day to zero. I cannot even imagine the pain of the caffeine withdrawal. When I seriously started drinking coffee, I purchased a rather large mug and consumed 5 over an 8 hour midnight shift. The coffee hangover I had the next day was worse than any I ever had from alcohol.

Me, I drink my coffee black. Have done so since 1984. Two cups in the morning and then water or decaf the rest of the day.

That is all.

IdleBoast

Reply #1147 on: August 31, 2018, 08:18:44 PM
Two [ black ] cups in the morning and then water or decaf the rest of the day.

Pretty much the same as me now.

Offline Levorotatory

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +19/-0
Reply #1148 on: September 07, 2018, 07:50:05 AM
I don't drink coffee.  I kind of like the smell of it, but I can't stand the burnt flavor. 

wayne3218

Reply #1149 on: September 07, 2018, 09:29:55 AM
To beat your coffee addiction try Irish coffee!

There is no better fortified drink than this. It needs Irish whiskey, pick Jameson or Bushmills no need for anything more expensive as the subtle flavor will get lost.

2 parts Irish whiskey, 4 parts quality brewed coffee, I tablespoon of brown sugar, top with heavy cream

Disolve sugar in hot coffee, then add whiskey.  Vigorously shake the heavy cream until it thickens slightly, then pour into glass or mug using the back of a spoon to float it on top. Sip the coffee through the cream.

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1150 on: September 07, 2018, 01:48:52 PM
To beat your coffee addiction try Irish coffee!

You might beat your coffee addiction, but you'll be addicted to a drink that contains two shots of whiskey.   I think I'd like to start the day off work like this.  hahaha  
I like to drink my coffee on the drive.  With this, I don't think I could have one until I was already at work.  

I'm trying it tomorrow morning.  I think I've had it at a restaurant, or is that a different mixture?

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1151 on: March 28, 2023, 03:32:13 PM
REBOOT because I loved this topic so much.

Leave a question of the next poster. They will answer and then leave a question. This way we get to know each other better.

What's your favourite food?

I love Pizza, but don't eat it nearly enough.   Square, Deep Dish, Pepporoni, Mushrooms, Green Peppers (sometimes), Sausage (on occasion), Onions (on occasion)   I always order it well done.

As a high schooler, what was your dream occupation?  What did you think you would do when you grew up?

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1152 on: March 28, 2023, 03:51:45 PM
I was a terrible student all through highschool. Nobody knew about ADHD back then. I was just considered a bad student and lazy. My parents would usually say I would only be good enough to be a ditch digger.

Rock and roll music was just coming into it's own and radio DJs were the new Gods, spinning the platters, bringing us the new tunes.

That led me to thinking about working in radio. Didn't think I'd need some of the stuff the school was trying to cram down my throat.

I followed through by going to a broadcast school and for the first time I excelled in what I was being taught. I'd found myself and went on to having a successful career for 20 years.

Do you enjoy and become attached to your car or is it just something to go from point A to B?
« Last Edit: March 28, 2023, 04:16:40 PM by msslave »

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1153 on: March 28, 2023, 04:23:15 PM
Do you enjoy and become attached to your car or is it just something to go from point A to B?

Are you speaking about Elmer.   Yes, I am very attached to my car.  I gave him a name.  I have given all my cars names.   And Dan is very attentive to cleaning his car and keeping it in showroom like condition.  That has rubbed off on me since marrying.  In fact, I need to give Elmer a bath.  It might be warm enough today to do so.

What is your favorite junk food?

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline purpleshoes

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +429/-10
Reply #1154 on: March 29, 2023, 12:14:52 PM

What is your favorite junk food?

Chips. They've been on sale for $2 a bag recently and I currently have 14 bags on hand, a combination of Original Fritos, Cheetos Crunchy and Cool Ranch Doritos. They'll all be gone before the Use By date.

Which historical figure would you like to spend an evening with?

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1155 on: March 29, 2023, 02:04:28 PM
I like chips, Frito's has been a while.  Doritoes is my main jam.

Which historical figure would you like to spend an evening with?

At first thought, it was Honest Abe, then I though Barb would get all jealous and sh*t because that's her historical guy, and I didn't want our falling out to be over  a tall dark and handsome guy (tall dark and handsome female, yeah).  So, my second though was Ludwig van Beethoven.   Tickling the ivory with LVB would be so cool.  I could show him some moves.  He could show me a couple.  That piano bench would be rocking.

Who is your favorite animated character?

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2945/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #1156 on: March 30, 2023, 09:17:26 PM

The first one to pop into my head was "the brave little toaster" but for the longest time my favorite was Mulan, and then it became Judy Hopps from Zootopia, but in the last year or so, it is VI from the serious Arcane on Netlfix

If you could own one movie Prop, what would you choose?

Offline purpleshoes

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +429/-10
Reply #1157 on: March 31, 2023, 01:10:49 PM

Lightning McQueen from the movie Cars.

If you could own one movie Prop, what would you choose?

Great question Shy. Woo #2000

I'd love to own Jame Bond's 1964 Aston-Martin, with pop out gun barrels behind the front turn signals, as seen in Goldfinger. Current value is somewhere north of $6.5 million.

You have an entire weekend without a single obligation, or even an errand to run. The weather will be perfect. How will you spend those two days?

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1158 on: March 31, 2023, 01:21:39 PM
I would grab my camera and equipment, hop in my car and head north to my favorite wildlife refuge. Two days of enjoying the peace and quiet while photographing the birds and other critters that live there would be pure bliss.

You make a visit to the local animal shelter. Which side would you visit to adopt a furry friend to take home, the kitties or puppies?

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1159 on: March 31, 2023, 02:30:52 PM

You make a visit to the local animal shelter. Which side would you visit to adopt a furry friend to take home, the kitties or puppies?

Forgetting I have a pet dander allergy for a second, which puppies and kitties don't really bother me anyways for some reason....

I would visit the puppies first, then go visit the kitties, the back to the puppies, and another visit to the kitties before leaving and wishing I could have a pet. 

What is your favorite game to play with friends or family?  It can be a board game, card game, etc.

Version 9.15
POY 2016