KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Anyone interested in writing a detailed Anal Story(No Homosexuality between men)

cutegirl3818 · 1548

Offline cutegirl3818

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +3/-0
I have a Anal Story which I hope I can find someone to write for me because I have found it hard putting the write words together to make a good story.

My Anal Story would involve Male and Female and the female would be the one receiving anal.

If it helps I have pictures which could inspire inspiration for the types of things I would like to see come to life in the story.

So if you are interested in writing a story please email me No email in posts so I can give the details of the story to you and I can arrange to email the pictures to you.

If you can't see my email let me know.

Only genuine replies thank you.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 04:48:16 PM by Well Behaved Lady »

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +613/-270
  • Co-POY 2011
  Just wondering KB's position on forbidding homosexuality from stories posted here? What would be the abbreviated indicator code, for a story in which one would be absolutely assured 'no homo' is portrayed?

Could a woman who enjoys tonguing asses of likeminded women be involved, if she said she was not gay? Details please... just how super straight an ass eater would one need to be not to be discriminated against for this endeavor? Who is the target audience to read the story?

Just askin'... would the W for Whatever, in LGBTW, would apply?  How about non-humans, or those so young they just are not certain about their orientation... enlighten me, please. Thank you. Just tryin' to help.

Some people are like the 'slinky'. Not really good for much,
but they bring a smile to your face as they fall down stairs.

coacheric

I wonder why you felt the need to state that there is no homosexuality between men? Just a simple explanation of the story wanted would have been enough to get across what you are wanting.

And Joan, why would you think there is a position on forbidding homosexuality? Just because there are not a lot of stories here with it doesn't mean there is any type of ban, just not a topic that seems to have got much attention. 

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +613/-270
  • Co-POY 2011
  I was just asking... trying to be helpful, and wondering what the story code would be to indicate exclusion of any kind... maybe cutie will include that in an email, with the pics...

Cannot wait to see who volunteers.

True love, as Bride and Groom awaken: "Just as I dreamed, her skidmarks on my face on the first morning of our honeymoon, as I attempted a guess as to what her recent meal may have been..."

I wonder why you felt the need to state that there is no homosexuality between men? Just a simple explanation of the story wanted would have been enough to get across what you are wanting.

And Joan, why would you think there is a position on forbidding homosexuality? Just because there are not a lot of stories here with it doesn't mean there is any type of ban, just not a topic that seems to have got much attention. 

Some people are like the 'slinky'. Not really good for much,
but they bring a smile to your face as they fall down stairs.

Offline cutegirl3818

• New Pervert
Still looking for someone

Offline SamAndShanna

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
Dear Cutegirl3818,

As the bishop said to the actress, doing it oneself can be a most rewarding and even fertile activity. It’s one of the mainstays of this website, and so it should be.

Offline tigerclaw76au

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
I hope you find someone to write it

Offline cutegirl3818

• New Pervert
I am still looking for someone to write the story

Offline Violet

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-0
I might give it a try. I'd like to know what your idea is. Let me know if you are still looking for someone.