Offline Sierra1993

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
  • Live, Love, Laugh :)
on: November 02, 2014, 11:11:23 AM
*This is my first story on here so please...go easy on me*

~Chapter 1~

**Flashback**

The trip was a last minute decision. I was spurred on by some inner voice that had to know. The need for friendship and relaxation were the main things in my mind, but the need to know was laying just beneath the surface.

I was going to Florida to meet my best friend who i havent seen in person yet. Her name was Melody and i had met her during an online chat in September of 2012, a month before this trip. She was 18 and i was 20. She lived in St. Agustine, Florida and i lived in Alabama.

Within days of us "bumping" into each other in the virtual rooms of the internet, we were talking to each other on the phone. We had grown close very quickly because of the similar turmoil each of us were experiencing in our personal lives. We began to cling to each other as if we were the only two on earth who understood each others pain.

I had an easy flight, rented a car, and drove in her direction. I was feeling happy, exhilarated by driving fast, playing loud music, and getting closer to my soulmate. My stomach started to twist and my palms were sweaty the closer i got, letting me know i was nervous.

The house was easy to find. Melodys directions were clear and accurate. All the beach houses were seperated from each other by undeveloped lots filled with wild brush. Their house was halfway down the little road of the west side of the beach. No one in the house opened the door when i parked. I slowly opened the trunk, removed my bag, and began the walk up to the front door. The whole house sat on stilts about 12 1/2 ft or so off the ground, so my walk was up a flight of stairs.

Melody answered on my second knock. Her brown hair was tousled from the wind, her eyes, those beautiful hazel orbs, were wide with surprise. I was quite a bit taller than her, maybe a foot or so. She was slender but oh so beautiful. She was wearing a black t-shirt and short jean shorts that hugged her body in all the right places. I was overwhelmed. Before i could say anything i was swept into a long, warm hug and could have sworn she was holding me up as i felt no strength in my legs. I dont remember what we said, i was too excited to take mental notes.

And so began the period i call "facial shock". For the next 12 hours we tiptoed, visually, around each other. Apparently this is quite common among the online community. Some people never adjust to the persons face and it sometimes ends a friendship. Our eyes glanced over each others faces and then off again quickly.

That night we went out to the beach for a walk. We walked through the dark dunes, carrying our vodka mixes. Melody was going through major problems and i had just begun the same rollercoaster ride myself. We felt a bond between us. There were many weird coincidences about us and our pasts that mirrored each others. This is why our online/over-phone relationship had became solid so quickly.

I was stirred by being near her, of her body enticingly close to mine. I knew i was majorly attracted to her. This was a woman i already loved, a special person and wonderful friend. We had both confessed of our attractions towards women and once, we even spoke about how we might be attracted to each other if we ever met. Armed with those thoughts, my body began to think for itself and it was screaming at my brain "Kiss her, kiss her!". But i couldnt act on that urge due to my uncertainty of her feelings for me and our timidity around each other the first day.

The next morning and afternoon we were much more comfortable near each other. Perhaps because of our getting drunk on the beach the night before or because our feelings for each other. Her parents and two sisters were sharing the house with us. We spent a relaxed day together, enjoying the lack of activity.

That night she and i decided to go forth and get a drink from Tracy's, a bar near the beach. We were the life of that place on that night, laughing and sharing intimate stories. The bond was complete and i thought she was one of the most amazing girlsi have ever met. She looked gorgeous in her short, pink strapless dress that had a small ribbon/belt around the waist and black flats. Her hair was straightened and down to the middle of her back. She had put some makeup on for the night. Her beautiful hazel eyes and full lips had just the right amount applied to them. It said "Look at me!". So i did. A lot. However at this point my intentions were still to spend time with my best friend and i knew i couldnt jeopardize this with a sudden advance.

We drove home. She wanted to walk on the beach but as we decided to do just that, a storm blew in. Lightning and thunder lit up the sky. We were amused. We took positions on the floorboards of her screened-in back porch to watch the show in the sky. The entire house was quiet, for it was late at night. Maybe around 12:30am. We were witnessing a beautiful event.

She and i were laying on the floor, close to each other, in the dark. Her soft voice floated to me, reminding me how much i loved her voice. It told me i could trust her.

She chose this moment to ask me what she termed a "potentionally embarrassing" question.

"Kira?" Her soft, rich voice made my skin crawl, but in a totally good way.

"Yes?" I said, barely above a whisper.

"How do you feel about us right now?"

I knew immediately the reference she was making was to that one time we had spoken about our attraction for each other.

After a thoughtful silence, my response was "Very aroused". At those words, she said "I wish we could hold each other and feel we were able to love each other with nobody holding us back" A short pause and then in a whisper, more to herself, "Not even my parents..".

The thought drove me wild. I whispered rather unsteadily "I think we can do that" She moved her body, ever so slightly, a few inches toward me. Her hand touched my brown, almost black, hair and brushed a few pieces behind my ear, stroking my hair softly. Her hand felt like velvet on my skin and her breath drifted warmly over my face. Her knee touched my left thigh. I felt little electric bolts running up my spine from her knee and her hand was making my heartbeat quicken.

She looked, lovingly, into my eyes and said "Ive never loved a girl before but im willing to try. I cant suppress the feelings i have, wanting to touch you."

When her lips touched my forehead i began to throb between my legs. I let out a shaky breath and felt my body tremble. She felt it, too. "Are you okay? I dont want to do anything that would upset you, Kira. We can stop if you want."

I smiled "Im okay. Just...excited. I dont want to stop. Ive thought of this happening for a while."

I let out a moan and moved in close to her, turning sideways to face her, my right arm curving around her back. This made me tremble even more. I felt light-headed but i also felt content that this was happening yet so fearful too, that it might not line up to the fantasies i had been having. But i was mostly weak from wanting her.

Her kisses fell all over my face and her free hand began to roam my body. I was stroking her back and receiving her caresses with a kind of frozen ecstasy. When her hands reached my breasts, my intake of breath must have been as loud as the thunder outside. At this point i moved my face to hers and our lips met. So gently, so sweetly, we explored each others mouths. My hands were on her breasts, so soft. She pulled her dress off and i buried my face between those beautiful  soft mounds. Her hand was reaching between my legs, touching me through my jeans.

I could hear a soft gasp leave her lips when she discovered how much i wanted her. "I want you...I-I think im ready".

My God, i hadnt heard a girl say that to me in a while. "Dont you think we should head to your bed? Itd be softer" I said in a husky whisper while stroking her back up and down.

"We'll have to be much quieter inside. My parents and sisters might her us otherwise." i could hear the nervousness in her soft whisper.

"I can handle it" I said before placing a kiss on her cheek.

"I dont know how quiet i will be but i can try" Her smile was soft and showed so much love and adoration.

We rose slowly. I picked up her dress and handed it to her. She wrapped it around her before we took the stairs, nervously, towards her bedroom where we knew there was no turning back. After tonight, our lives and feelings for each other and ourselves would change. I happily took those steps, wanting her so much, wanting to experience true feminine lovemaking with my best friend. I dont think she was looking back either. Tonight was special for her. It would be her very first time.

When we reached the bedroom we paused awkwardly for a moment. Melody closed her bedroom door and locked it, then i held out my arms and she walked into them. Her head fit perfectly in the hollow between my neck and breasts and she nuzzled there. We began kissing again as we moved to the bed and laid down. I laid on top of her warm, soft body. I placed myself between her legs and her legs instinctively rose to wrap around my waist. I held her face, lovingly, and kissed her deeply, while her hands caressed my upper and lower back.

Then the most erotic thing happened. Sweet words began emerging from her lips, whispering "Youre so beautiful. I love you so much, Kira. Youre skin is so soft and warm. I never thought id love a girl as much as i do you. I want us to be togther forever."

This was unlike anything i had ever experienced and it had been something i dreamed about. I had never "Made love". It was either rough or a quick f*ck and release game. It was her first time so i had to be gentle, go slow, and show her kindness.

**I didnt put the whole sex scene in here cause some people might get offended. If you would like to know what happened in those moments of love message me and ill send it to you in a message**

She held me and later i shifted so that we were lying side by side. Soon she was sleeping quietly in my arms. Unfortunately, I couldnt sleep because i felt that an earth shattering event had just happened in my life. Something that felt so natural and so right had just changed the way i viewed my sexual identity and Melody. I would probably never be the same after i had just experienced a softness like no other. I had no idea i could be so soft and loving but with her...i couldnt help it. I actually DID love her.

When i left Florida four days later I told my parents and all my friends about her. But most of all, i told myself that i had finally found happiness in the arms of a woman. Not just any woman! Melody...

Finally, after almost a year of a long distance relationship and short, intense trips to see each other, i decided to move to Florida and live near her. I needed to know what she and i could be if we were in the same area and could explore our relationship. Nine months later, after my arrival, our feelings and goals finally mended together and we began nurturing a serious relationship, based on the fateful meeting we had a year and nine months ago.

One year later we got married and moved to Tennessee to live with each other and start a life together. Truth be told...we werent ready for the bumpy road ahead. Will me and Melody keep our life together or will we split up and never look back at the memories we made together...? Find out in Chapter 2 :)

Im A Sucker For Hot Girls And Coffee <3 :)

Offline Cassandrae

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-0
Reply #1 on: November 08, 2014, 05:36:12 AM
I love it:)! Can't wait to hear the next chapter:)!

Offline Sierra1993

• New Pervert
Reply #2 on: November 08, 2014, 01:25:08 PM
Thanks babe!  :emot_kiss:

IdleBoast

Reply #3 on: November 09, 2014, 12:36:27 PM
I doubt you could offend anyone here with a scene of lovemaking, but if you don't want to post it here, I'd love a message...

Offline Sierra1993

• New Pervert
Reply #4 on: November 09, 2014, 01:14:04 PM
I doubt you could offend anyone here with a scene of lovemaking, but if you don't want to post it here, I'd love a message...

Okay. Ill send it when i get the chance.

Offline LostGirl835

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-0
Reply #5 on: November 13, 2014, 10:22:46 PM
lovely story

Offline Sierra1993

• New Pervert
Reply #6 on: December 14, 2014, 04:04:32 AM
~Chapter 2~

**Present Day. 2 years after Melody and I met**

"Hey sweetheart?"

"Hmm?"

"Wake up. We will be late if you dont."

At the word 'late' my whole body woke up and i sat upright like a spring and bounced from the bed. Today was the day. We're gonna do it. Melody jumped back a step or two when i flew from the bed towards our closet. She started laughing when i tripped over the cord to a lamp on our dresser. I grabbed hold on one of the corners of the dresser to keep from falling but at the same time the lamp crashed onto the floor. Glass from the bulb went all over. I looked down at it and let out an aggravated sigh then looked at her, laughing. She had her hand over her mouth trying to supress the laughter.

"What you laughin' at?" My voice had a serious tone but ringed lightly with confusion.

That did it. She threw her hands on her knees and bent over, unable to control the laughter anymore. I stood there staring at her, confusion taking over my features. She looked up at me but before she could utter a single word, she busted out laughing again. There was only one way to solve it. I stepped over the lamp and rushed over to her and stood in front of her with a predator-like stance. She jerked upright and sucked in air. "What--?"

I pressed my lips against hers. At the same time she was lightly giggling which made this moment so much better. It was a simple kiss but a kiss nonetheless. When i pulled away her hazel eyes were still closed, she was reliving that moment of tenderness. When she opened her eyes slowly i saw tears forming, getting close to running over the edge like a full glass of water bout to spill. I smiled faintly and ran my fingers through her hair, brushing some strands of her brown hair out of her face.

"Its going to be okay." I put my forehead against hers and held her to me. "I promise...everything will be alright." She nodded her head softly and broke the embrace. "Well we better finish packing." She gave me the biggest smile and after an hour of getting dressed and goofing around we went downstairs to get everything ready and loaded it into the car.

So heres what you missed over those two years : After Melody and I got married we moved to Tennessee. Why? To get away from her family. Her parents dont know that she is attracted to girls, thats why she insisted on moving away for a while. On Melody's 19th birthday, I took her to Kentucky for a whole week to watch a real horse race. That was on a Tuesday. On Wednesday she wanted to ride a horse with me. I found some stables and we rented a few horses to ride in a closed-in pasture. At first it was nice and peaceful but then...something strange happened. Melody slipped from the saddle. She fainted then fell off. The horse got spooked and took off running...dragging Melody behind. I finally caught the horse and untangled her leg from the stirrup.

Melody didnt move. I put her on my horse and rode as fast as we could to my car. We arrived at the nearby hospital in just under an hour. For a week she was in the ICU, unmoving. I stayed by her side each day and every night. I held her hand and kept praying that God would have mercy and let her wake up. I was scared for my life. I thought i was going to lose my best friend...my wife.Another week passed and she finally woke up. Doctors never found out what caused it. But she was fine after that. Healthy as can be, besides all the scrapes she had on her back from being drug. From then on we had a normal happy life.

"Do you think they will mind us visiting?" Melody couldnt stand the silence any longer.

"Well not really. But they might not enjoy the fact that i will be visiting with you." I looked over at her in the passenger seat. She was gazing out the window, watching the trees as they seemed to race by. Her blue v-neck was snug fitting which showed off her slender flat stomach quite well. Her hair was in a waterfall braid which looked pretty darn good if i do say so myself considering i did it for her. I just had mine in a loose bun just to keep it out of my face.

I knew what she was thinking about. Today is going to be the first time in two whole years that Melody has seen them. Who, you ask? Why, Melodys parents of course. I wasnt very excited myself to be honest. This wasnt going to be a good visit...i have a feeling...

**Sorry guys. I dont have time to write more right now. See yall next chapter :) **