KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: When did you start having rape fantasies and how did it start?  (Read 3911 times)
IrishGirl
Degenerate

Fame 4

« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2018, 10:26:59 PM »

I was raped, hurt pretty bad as a result, I still have issues.  I have a wrist and fingers that sound like a coffee grinder because of it now, among other things.  I still get night terrors and anxiety. 

Its been about 6 years and I still deal with comfort issues being alone around strange men, especially certain types.

It wouldn't be a "fantasy" but mentally its hard to get past.  Think about it all the time, associate it with sex all the time.

Its a preoccupation, sometimes I'll use RP to get beyond aspects of what happened that I'm dwelling on.

Its why in chat, I tend to BS about whatever, why I usually only post in the political board, but don't often share sexual things here or on RU unless its with people I've known long enough to feel comfortable with first

No you don’t post about it much, which is why I was surprised to see this.

I didn’t know about the noisy hand.

And that ^^ is why I don't often share anything sexual on the boards.

Just another surplus living the American dream
psiberzerker
Freakishly Strange

Fame 33

^Lady Lisa Lyon^

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2018, 10:33:52 PM »

And that ^^ is why I don't often share anything sexual on the boards.

You don't have to.  (Among other reasons, like triggering painful memories.)  Thank you for what little you were willing to share.

Feedback is always welcome.
RopeFiend
The Cleaner
Super Freak
Freakishly Strange

Fame 532

« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2018, 02:29:27 AM »

For me, it was sometime in the '60s, so earlier than 10 years old.  I distinctly remember numerous Batman episodes where a Cute Young Thing was tied up and helpless, and getting a warm happy feeling about that.  Other good shows of the era that didn't feature quite as much bondage as Batman were The Avengers and Get Smart.  Oooooo, Emma Peel in a catsuit... she's probably why I'm a top-heavy switch.

Right around the early '70s I joined Boy Scouts to give me an outlet to play with rope.  They eventually gave me a patrol of my own, and my patrol took first place overall at a jamboree on the woodcraft part.   Grin   Then I tried my hand at macrame to keep my skills up.  Yeah, I recognize ALL of the knots that the Two Knotty Boys use.  Erotic macrame, what a concept!

Remember the Golden Rule: you do me, and I'll do you (paraphrased)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: