KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: When did you start having rape fantasies and how did it start?  (Read 4869 times)
IrishGirl
Deviant

Fame 7

« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2018, 10:26:59 PM »

I was raped, hurt pretty bad as a result, I still have issues.  I have a wrist and fingers that sound like a coffee grinder because of it now, among other things.  I still get night terrors and anxiety. 

Its been about 6 years and I still deal with comfort issues being alone around strange men, especially certain types.

It wouldn't be a "fantasy" but mentally its hard to get past.  Think about it all the time, associate it with sex all the time.

Its a preoccupation, sometimes I'll use RP to get beyond aspects of what happened that I'm dwelling on.

Its why in chat, I tend to BS about whatever, why I usually only post in the political board, but don't often share sexual things here or on RU unless its with people I've known long enough to feel comfortable with first

No you don’t post about it much, which is why I was surprised to see this.

I didn’t know about the noisy hand.

And that ^^ is why I don't often share anything sexual on the boards.

Just another surplus living the American dream
psiberzerker
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2018, 10:33:52 PM »

And that ^^ is why I don't often share anything sexual on the boards.

You don't have to.  (Among other reasons, like triggering painful memories.)  Thank you for what little you were willing to share.
RopeFiend
The Cleaner
Super Freak
Burnt at the stake

Fame 620

« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2018, 02:29:27 AM »

For me, it was sometime in the '60s, so earlier than 10 years old.  I distinctly remember numerous Batman episodes where a Cute Young Thing was tied up and helpless, and getting a warm happy feeling about that.  Other good shows of the era that didn't feature quite as much bondage as Batman were The Avengers and Get Smart.  Oooooo, Emma Peel in a catsuit... she's probably why I'm a top-heavy switch.

late edit: Batman ran 1966 to 1968, so I was 7 to 9 years old at the time I was enjoying it.

Right around the early '70s I joined Boy Scouts to give me an outlet to play with rope.  They eventually gave me a patrol of my own, and my patrol took first place overall at a jamboree on the woodcraft part.   Grin   Then I tried my hand at macrame to keep my skills up.  Yeah, I recognize ALL of the knots that the Two Knotty Boys use.  Erotic macrame, what a concept!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 01:34:22 AM by RopeFiend » Logged

Remember the Golden Rule: you do me, and I\'ll do you (paraphrased)
howmayipleaseu
Deviant

Fame 63

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2019, 04:44:10 PM »

I very much enjoy rape fantasies (though mine never include actual pain as that has no appeal in real life OR fantasy).

I definitely distinguish between real life and fantasy. I have zero desire to be raped in real life, just as I have zero interest in incest in real life family members. But the fantasies... oh my, they do get me wet.

Mine started when I was a teen. A neighbor boy who was slightly older than me tied me up in his tree house and told me he wouldn't release me until I kissed him. I threatened to scream. I guess I must have eventually kissed him, since I was apparently released at some point. LOL However, after that, I started thinking about him pretty much all the time, imagining how that could have gone, and basically doing a typical teenage girl lurking around his yard hoping to catch a glimpse of him and stalking him (not that it ever went anywhere though we did later become halfway decent friends).

I also recall a few historical romance novels I read as a teen that featured various rape scenes (and sneaking one of my brother's Gor novels) that got me very excited. I was a VERY horny teenager (ahem and still am horny, especially with taboo subjects, to this day).

http://www.kristensboard.com/forums/index.php?topic=5916.0 A Few Pictures of My Curvy MILF Body...
psiberzerker
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2019, 05:13:28 PM »

I started early, talking to girls who were sexually assaulted in some way, but my interest was mostly from reading my father's Incest magazines.  Most of which were thinly veiled rape, or molestation, only with willing victims capable of precocious sexuality, so they're not represented as victims.  (Not much has changed.)

So anyway, I got a little notorious for being sensitive to stories like that.  As a "Sensitive guy," (Or an undiagnosed transgender, because that wasn't an option people talked about at the time.)  At some point, that was basically all the interaction I had with girls other than my sisters.  Basically, the de-facto shoulder to cry on, so it subconsciously crept into my sexuality as it developed. 
pervpup
Not Yet A Pervert

Fame 1

« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2019, 05:29:22 AM »

For as long as I have been interested in anything sexual, my tastes have been deviant. Unlike many of you, I never had a trigger or any event happen to me that caused it. No one attempted to molest me or otherwise take advantage me. Yet I soon discovered and became intrigued by the idea of consensual rape fantasies. By this point in my life I was well into straying from the norm. I had researched many things in a quest to discover what exactly made me run hottest. Personal experimentation had already proved a love for mild pain, hard sex, and the prospect of being shared. By finding FFF, I had also opened a door to something that could include many of the kinkiest most degenerate parts of myself.

Of course now, years later, I have had time to decide how I feel about many things. Among them, I know that FFF is something that I would only attempt with a very dominant partner who I know I could trust to focus on my well being at all times. I myself am a proud feminist whose blood boils at how true rape is treated by the system, so there has been many parts of myself at conflict over the kinks and fetishes I have. Has never stopped me from enjoy the written fantasies of others, thankfully!

[Underage details removed - IB]
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 08:14:08 AM by IdleBoast » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: