KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Good Guy/Gal With A Gun

joan1984 · 30682

Offline Gunnerman19

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +11/-22
Reply #440 on: November 15, 2019, 04:50:57 PM
Psiberzerker-who gives two shits. Everybody messes up or autocorrect plays a hand. It’s okay sweetheart...breath.

Offline Gunnerman19

• Deviant
Reply #441 on: November 15, 2019, 04:52:37 PM
Psiberzerker-oh and thanks...now I have that image dancing around my mind

psiberzerker

Reply #442 on: November 15, 2019, 04:55:15 PM
So now you're a yoga instructor, too?

Do you actually know anything about guns, whatsoever?  Okay, you managed to correctly identify a Glock, even with the distraction of a fuscha flower printed on it, congratulations.  (This site does not offer cookies.)

At some point, it just becomes false advertising.  Maybe you could pick a name that better describes your particular brand of whackiness, like RightHandMan420, or something?  I keep seeing your name in the Good Guy with a Gun thread, and get disappointed, when none of those three things actually show up.

Offline Gunnerman19

• Deviant
Reply #443 on: November 15, 2019, 05:04:01 PM
Psiberzerker-awww did your dress get hung up sweetie.
Okay I’ll answer your question darlin...yes I know a fair amount about firearms.
You still haven’t answered my question that was about firearms tho. I have show I know about firearms in out passed conversations but I see what you think you are doing here. Hahaha.

So kick me off of this site...shit...is this your save place? Where you can be everything you’re not. I’m sorry snowflake. I’m sorry I intruded on you safe place. Haha
De Evil

psiberzerker

Reply #444 on: November 15, 2019, 05:10:31 PM
I’m sorry I intruded on you safe place.

No you're not.  Besides, I wouldn't kick you off the site if I had that power.  Just like I'm not trying to take your guns, nor suggesting anyone take your guns.  Again, that ain't me.

Ran out of epithets, and finally scraped down to Snowflake, huh?  At some point, you just start over.  I'm just pointing out the moron who's IFF is so faulty, he calls at least 2 (That I know) gun carrying veterans lefties. 

You're funny.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #445 on: November 15, 2019, 05:18:57 PM

I don’t get laid much.

Again, that goes without saying...

Shocking, isn’t it MissB?

Offline Gunnerman19

• Deviant
Reply #446 on: November 15, 2019, 05:20:53 PM
Psiberzerker-call it as I see it sweetheart. Anyone that with at least one eye and half an asshole can read through your past messages and see that you are out for restrictions and control of firearms. You hide behind your veteran status and three firearms as a way of proving you are not a lefty but you are full of shit all the way around. Can you make some good points like in most cases being the one to call 911 first...well absolutely but then you vomit you crap on how more firearms are not helping. So again...How is it that more firearms are not helping? I’ve said that I have added multiple firearms to my collection in the past few months. Actually bought another Glock 23 yesterday. Does this mean my property is not as safe?
Stop being a little snowflake wannabe and let’s have the conversation sweetpie.

psiberzerker

Reply #447 on: November 15, 2019, 05:21:12 PM
Pro tip:  Chix don't dig being called lefties, and you making fun of their dresses.  try listening to women, you might be surprised what you learn.  (Even if it doesn't get you laid.)

Offline Gunnerman19

• Deviant
Reply #448 on: November 15, 2019, 05:24:04 PM
Jed and psiberzerker-you both are fucking idiots but okay hahaha I don’t get laid. Your intelligence astounds me. Keep saying, the more you say that shit the more I like it.

Offline Gunnerman19

• Deviant
Reply #449 on: November 15, 2019, 05:24:46 PM
Psiberzerker-hahaha pro tip hahaha okay sweetheart

psiberzerker

Reply #450 on: November 15, 2019, 05:24:49 PM
How is it that more firearms are not helping?

It's literally not changed a damned thing, the mass shootings have increased, not decreased.  So, in answer to your question, I mean it's not working, empirically.

Does this mean my property is not as safe?

Does it make your property feel SAFER?  That's the distinction you seem to still not grasp with your handfull of straws:  Not helping does not imply the inverse.  You're drunk on guns, so you think that moar guns will make you safer, when you're already not being attacked by lefties, coming for your guns.  Adding another Glock to your collection has 0 net effect on your safety, when you're already safe to begin with.

It's not a magic talisman, nor amulet of protection.  You defend yourself, a gun doesn't automatically make you safer.  I fact, it can statistically raise your risk of being shot by your own gun.

psiberzerker

Reply #451 on: November 15, 2019, 05:28:00 PM
You want to buy some tiger repellent?  I haven't been attacked by tigers since I've been using it.

Also, Glocks are the Pumpkin Spice Latte of sidearms, you basic bitch.

Offline Gunnerman19

• Deviant
Reply #452 on: November 15, 2019, 05:35:20 PM
Psiberzerker-I said more guns will make us safer??? Where and when?? Nope. No firearms or 2nd amendment would make us less safe but the amount of firearms really has nothing to do with safety or lack there of smart guys and there is one main reason for that. You’re just too fucking stupid to acknowledge it.
Firearms are great but are not the talisman to me that you seem to think I view them ass. They are a tool just as any other tool (you’re a tool as well but we can get to that later). There is a great movie, a western even, called Shane. If you watch it Shane make that case. Also you see the bad guys doing bad things because they are bad.
If you actually do view firearms the way one side of your mouth speaks as opposed to the way the other side speaks then you would acknowledge the actual problems and focus on them.
Dr. Evil

psiberzerker

Reply #453 on: November 15, 2019, 05:40:19 PM
I said more guns will make us safer???

No, you asked:

How is it that more firearms are not helping?

Not my fault that you don't like the answer:  If you're already safe, another Glock doesn't make you any safer.

Offline Gunnerman19

• Deviant
Reply #454 on: November 15, 2019, 05:40:44 PM
Psiberzerker-oh you got me fucktard. If you had any brains you’d remember my list of some of my firearms. Glock are a fire firearm but yes there are better. Hahaha so what your hi-powers are best. Well only a dipshit will argue like you choose to. Again sallygirl it’s a tool. Doesn’t matter the brand. The 22 degree angle of the Glock grip I find not pleasing at all so no they are not at all my favorite but they are a fine weapon.
Dr. Evil

Offline Gunnerman19

• Deviant
Reply #455 on: November 15, 2019, 05:45:23 PM
Psiberzerker-no shit...the amount doesn’t change a thing for either so your case that more isn’t helping well that’s right but you left it open. They are not hurting anything either. Buying and selling firearms and all that have to do with them is good for business but as a safety concern it is not. See you answer out of both sides of your mouth. It’s no different than using you veteran status to try and trump mine. You’re being a fucking idiot!!

psiberzerker

Reply #456 on: November 15, 2019, 05:45:39 PM
Hahaha so what your hi-powers are best.

Well, since you asked, the reason why I bought my Hi-Powers is because the Chinese Contract ones are exempt from the "Short Barreled Rifle" classification in the National Firearms Act, so I can own them with a detachable stock without your government treating them like a Machinegun.  (They're also technically "Relics, and Curios" now too, but so is the M-16.)

The 22 degree angle of the Glock grip I find not pleasing at all so no they are not at all my favorite but they are a fine weapon.

My main problem with the Glock is your choice of grips are the Glock grip, or buy another gun that fits your hand.  Those finger groves are great, if you happen to have the right sized fingers.  They're not for everyone.

psiberzerker

Reply #457 on: November 15, 2019, 05:46:37 PM
They are not hurting anything either.

Guns aren't hurting anyone?  What fantasy land do you live in, Tinkerbell?

Offline Gunnerman19

• Deviant
Reply #458 on: November 15, 2019, 05:54:23 PM
Psiberzerker-you ignorance is clear. See you think I buy guns for just my hand to hold. You are so close minded. Wow you know laws...I’m so impressed. Wow.
Did I say that guns don’t hurt any one? Nope first off I wouldn’t say a stupid ass thing like that. Here you go again speaking out of both sides of your mouth. No tho guns actually don’t hurt people. People hurt people. What tool the decide to use is the tool they decide to use numbnuts.

Offline Gunnerman19

• Deviant
Reply #459 on: November 15, 2019, 05:57:05 PM
Psiberzerker-tinkerbell hahaha I like it!