KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 ... 44   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Guy/Gal With A Gun  (Read 11416 times)
Lois
Super Freak
Burnt at the stake

Fame 615

« Reply #375 on: November 08, 2019, 04:27:27 PM »

I was going to respond, but lacked the time.

I was going to advise that he didn't know Psi very well.  LOL!

Jed_
Freakishly Strange

Fame 154

I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls

« Reply #376 on: November 08, 2019, 06:19:42 PM »

A stupid move is still a stupid move, and the anti-gun is lead by idiots like you. I find it funny that you, being an idiot self proclaim anarchist, would rather your government have all the guns and leave yourself defenseless.

I'm a gun owner.  I'm a proud gun owner, I used to be a competition shooter, when I could afford it.  I've won a Practical shooting contest, (Armored division) wearing a dress.  I served your country, in the army, during the Atrocity Wars.  I carried an M-4 carbine through a mortar attack in Sarajevo.

You have me confused for someone else.

You could have sold tickets to the part below, I’d have bought one and brought popcorn.

I've won a Practical shooting contest, (Armored division) wearing a dress.
psiberzerker
Burnt at the stake

Fame 140

« Reply #377 on: November 09, 2019, 12:23:34 AM »

Sorry, the best I can do is this.

Do you understand Zen?
Gunnerman19
Deviant

Fame 1

« Reply #378 on: November 09, 2019, 12:37:55 AM »

Psiberzerker-You’ve explained that you’d give up your firearms right away as long as everyone else had to as well, proud gun owner my ass. Why do you keep bringing up your service. Here in the USA you can own a firearm with or without it. I know quite a few people who never served a day and could out shoot and school is both when it comes to firearms. Do you think others owe you something for your service. Instead of needing a thank you how about you stand up against your dipshit Antifa friend who treat returning solders and Marines like trash. Many of “us” served this great nation...do you want a cookie or something? I proudly served and need no ones validation for it. Hell I can compete naked and probly shoot as well, time and accuracy. Big deal!
Your service and mine have nothing to do with more firearms sugar lips. Hell since I last commented a month or 2 ago I’ve added more firearms to my collection and no one is less safe for it.
Hahaha Was that the start of you wearing a dress sweetpea?
psiberzerker
Burnt at the stake

Fame 140

« Reply #379 on: November 09, 2019, 12:41:07 AM »

Psiberzerker-You’ve explained that you’d give up your firearms right away as long as everyone else had to as well, proud gun owner my ass.

Please quote me where I said that.  Check your memory against the record, something is faulty here.

Keep your god damned cookie.  I'm a Veteran, at least do me the courtesy of not painting me as some anti-gun peacenick.

Do you understand Zen?
Gunnerman19
Deviant

Fame 1

« Reply #380 on: November 09, 2019, 12:42:01 AM »

Toeinh2o- hahaha assumptions. Unfortunately as many of you prove...age no longer is proof of intelligence nor common sense. You comment did get a smile outta me tho Wink
Gunnerman19
Deviant

Fame 1

« Reply #381 on: November 09, 2019, 12:44:05 AM »

Psiberzerker-you can check it yourself. We have only had 2 conversation on here.
psiberzerker
Burnt at the stake

Fame 140

« Reply #382 on: November 09, 2019, 12:45:32 AM »

You're the one accusing me of saying something I didn't.  I can't show you the post I didn't make.  The burden of proof is on you.

I know what I said, I know what I think, and believe.  No matter how many times you try to tell me I'm something I'm not, I'm not going to change to suit your rhetoric.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 12:50:17 AM by psiberzerker » Logged

Do you understand Zen?
Gunnerman19
Deviant

Fame 1

« Reply #383 on: November 09, 2019, 12:56:08 AM »

Psiberzerker-all one has to do is look for my comments on this topic to find our conversation. In our conversation they will find your comments.
Haha peacenick
Many of us are veterans. Again do you think you are entitled to something. It was your choice to serve. It was my choice to serve. It doesn’t put us above anyone else so quit throwing it out there like it makes you something special. You wearing a damn dress makes you special tho cupcake.
psiberzerker
Burnt at the stake

Fame 140

« Reply #384 on: November 09, 2019, 12:57:47 AM »

Again do you think you are entitled to something. It was your choice to serve. It was my choice to serve. It doesn’t put us above anyone else so quit throwing it out there like it makes you something special.

I didn't remind you of it to earn any prestige.  I mentioned it to refute your libel.  That ain't me.

Go ahead, and waste your time looking for a post that isn't there.  I know what I've said.

Do you understand Zen?
Gunnerman19
Deviant

Fame 1

« Reply #385 on: November 09, 2019, 01:05:32 AM »

Psiberzerker-haha I already told you I wasn’t going to go back. If someone wants to fact check then by all means. You did say it, it was in reference to ending mass shootings and how you’d give up your firearms...your mini 14 and 2 Hi-powers.

psiberzerker
Burnt at the stake

Fame 140

« Reply #386 on: November 09, 2019, 01:10:12 AM »

Psiberzerker-haha I already told you I wasn’t going to go back. If someone wants to fact check then by all means. You did say it, it was in reference to ending mass shootings and how you’d give up your firearms...your mini 14 and 2 Hi-powers.

You remembered the guns right.  Nobody's going on a wild goose chase, especially if you're not willing to prove yourself wrong.  Find where I said what you said I said, or move on.  I'm not arguing with your strawman.

Do you understand Zen?
Gunnerman19
Deviant

Fame 1

« Reply #387 on: November 09, 2019, 01:13:26 AM »

Psiberzerker-haha move on. Make me girlfriend. I’m not asking anyone to. That’s why I use words such as “if some wants to fact check”.
psiberzerker
Burnt at the stake

Fame 140

« Reply #388 on: November 09, 2019, 01:14:10 AM »

They're your "Facts."  Check them your damned self, we're not here to serve you.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ch5MEJk5ZCQ&rel=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/Ch5MEJk5ZCQ&rel=1</a>

Do you understand Zen?
Gunnerman19
Deviant

Fame 1

« Reply #389 on: November 09, 2019, 01:14:50 AM »

Haha oh come on now...you dems love wild goose chasing
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 ... 44   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: