KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 ... 38   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Guy/Gal With A Gun  (Read 11139 times)
psiberzerker, Gunnerman19 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Gunnerman19
Degenerate

Fame 4

« Reply #390 on: November 09, 2019, 01:15:51 AM »

Psiberzerker-hahaha you check it. Was you message
psiberzerker
Burnt at the stake

Fame 140

« Reply #391 on: November 09, 2019, 01:16:08 AM »

I'm not a Democrat, either.  You remembered that I'm an Anarchist not 20 minutes ago.

What's wrong, you can't find a real libdem to argue with, you have to make one up?  Is it possible that they don't exist like they do in your mind?  

Because I ain't him.

Do you understand Zen?
Gunnerman19
Degenerate

Fame 4

« Reply #392 on: November 09, 2019, 01:21:22 AM »

Psiberzerker-you’re correct...I should’ve used “left”. My mistake, I’ll own it.
psiberzerker
Burnt at the stake

Fame 140

« Reply #393 on: November 09, 2019, 01:29:39 AM »

You must be using some definition of "Left" I never heard before.  It certainly doesn't apply to me either.  Don't let the cobalt and paisley nightgown fool you.

I'll say it again, the government can Buy our guns, legally.  If they make me an offer for my Mini-14, I'll consider it.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 01:34:25 AM by psiberzerker » Logged

Do you understand Zen?
Gunnerman19
Degenerate

Fame 4

« Reply #394 on: November 09, 2019, 01:51:39 AM »

Psiberzerker-haha 20 minutes ago...I remembered that like damn near 20 hours ago.
So you wouldn’t sell your firearms back to the government if it meant public school safety? In that, how likely is it that public schools should be any more safe? First off we are pretty damn safe in this country. Partly because of people who’ve serve like you say you have and many others as well. Partly because of LE. The other part is because of the American people...yes even the ones that wear dresses. So really selling your guns back would be just that...selling, giving up you firearms because some scared individuals think it would mean safety. Now I believe you also said that you would never hand over your guns. Selling them for that make believe notion that less firearms would make things safer is handing over your firearms. Only you are in my opinion not all in for your cause because you want money back. I won’t sell mine back nor will I hand them over because that will not solve a thing. Now back to why I commented earlier. If less guns doesn’t make us safer because it actually doesn’t...(come on Lois, please start with all your BS articles) then how the hell does more firearms put anyone into more danger? As I said before. I have quite a few firearms on my property and have added 4 that I can think of in the last month or 2. Is my property less safe now. Am I in more danger because I hit some imaginary number that makes my firearms come alive. I render all my firearms inoperable except for a few that I would call my “Hope I never gotta deploy” weapons. Critical operating components are removed and locked away separate from the firearm. Safety is between the ears of each and every person that makes the choice to pick up a firearm or gets into a vehicle or whatever can be used.
psiberzerker
Burnt at the stake

Fame 140

« Reply #395 on: November 09, 2019, 01:56:10 AM »

Psiberzerker-You’ve explained that you’d give up your firearms right away as long as everyone else had to as well, proud gun owner my ass...

How many hours ago was that?  I said if they make me an offer, I'll consider it.

I'm not "Giving up" anything.  There's a difference between offering to buy something, and taking your guns.  Legally, one they can do, and the other they can not.  Just like the difference between considering something, and giving up.  

Now, what does my nightgown have to do with that?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 01:59:59 AM by psiberzerker » Logged

Do you understand Zen?
Gunnerman19
Degenerate

Fame 4

« Reply #396 on: November 09, 2019, 02:01:15 AM »

Psiberzerker-you know that “if” that happened...well you know damn well what their offer would be. It’s “giving up” your firearms. You can justify the “selling” all you want. So you will use your tax money to take your firearms...makes sense I guess hahaha no it really doesn’t make any sense at all!!!
psiberzerker
Burnt at the stake

Fame 140

« Reply #397 on: November 09, 2019, 02:03:22 AM »

They don't have my tax money, I'm an Anarchist, I don't pay taxes.  You don't understand the difference between a reasonable offer, and theft?

Statist.

Do you understand Zen?
Gunnerman19
Degenerate

Fame 4

« Reply #398 on: November 09, 2019, 02:08:45 AM »

Psiberzerker- You know damn well I have no problem with you wearing a nightgown (dress). Honestly, if you were being attacked and beaten because you like to wear a nightgown I would take the beating along side you against those attacking. Do I find it odd...sure but that’s it.
psiberzerker
Burnt at the stake

Fame 140

« Reply #399 on: November 09, 2019, 02:11:16 AM »

Do I find it odd...sure but that’s it.

My military service, in a discussion about Gun Rights is asking for a cookie, now what the fuck does what I'm wearing have to do with this conversation?

You tried to paint me as a leftist dress wearing sissy, that gives up my rights, because that's what Democrats do.  You want the quotes?  Because I've got 'em!

That ain't me.  I don't give up.  You best start learning that.

Do you understand Zen?
Gunnerman19
Degenerate

Fame 4

« Reply #400 on: November 09, 2019, 02:11:56 AM »

Psiberzerker-So you don’t buy food, dresses, etc.? Oh so it’s okay that they use your neighbors to to buy your firearms, okay.  
Gunnerman19
Degenerate

Fame 4

« Reply #401 on: November 09, 2019, 02:14:43 AM »

Psiberzerker-or what??? Please tell me why I best start learning that. You are a lefty. You wear a dress. You would give up (accept an offer) your firearms. Sissy...well I didn’t say that but keep whining darlin.
psiberzerker
Burnt at the stake

Fame 140

« Reply #402 on: November 09, 2019, 02:18:11 AM »

You are a lefty. You wear a dress.

So, Sarah Palin is a "Lefty" too?  What about J. Edgar Hoover?

Also, it's a nightgown.

Do you have anything to say about guns?  Because your argument that I'm something I'm not is going nowhere.  Give it up.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 02:21:36 AM by psiberzerker » Logged

Do you understand Zen?
Gunnerman19
Degenerate

Fame 4

« Reply #403 on: November 09, 2019, 02:24:49 AM »

Psiberzerker-Well she’s was hot last I saw. She wears dresses too. I asked a question aimed at you but open to all like 3,4 or 5 messages ago. You just are focused on the dress (night gown) and again something about your service...and cookies. Damn know I want a cookie
psiberzerker
Burnt at the stake

Fame 140

« Reply #404 on: November 09, 2019, 02:38:11 AM »

Do you have anything to say about guns?  Because this is a discussion about guns, not what I'm wearing.  If you want to discuss fashion, then start a discussion about that, I'll see it and show up with Belle's on.

I'm not the one that came to talk about lefties wearing dresses, and giving up.  (Also, I'm selectively ambidexterous.  So, you guessed that wrong, too.)
« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 02:41:05 AM by psiberzerker » Logged

Do you understand Zen?
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 ... 38   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: