News:

Help

lateniter33au · 371

Offline lateniter33au

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
on: January 11, 2021, 12:05:27 AM
Hi,
I've been on here for a while and exchanged numerous messages with other members and had a few photos in my profile.
But since this new chemical business started I've lost everything in my profile and can no longer view messages posted to me.
All my old messages are still there.
Can anyone tell me what's going on?

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1750/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1 on: January 11, 2021, 01:25:16 AM
Hi Late Nighter,

We've upgraded the forum.  So we're going to have a number of days trying to get things back to as normal as possible. 

You can view all posts you've made by clicking PROFILE in the menu ribbon at the top. 
Mouse over  PROFILE INFO (on the top left)
Then click SHOW POSTS.

:),
Jules

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline lateniter33au

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
Reply #2 on: January 12, 2021, 03:16:57 AM
Hi Late Nighter,

We've upgraded the forum.  So we're going to have a number of days trying to get things back to as normal as possible. 

You can view all posts you've made by clicking PROFILE in the menu ribbon at the top. 
Then click SHOW POSTS.

Jules
Hi, thanks for your prompt reply. But that isn't the problem.
I can find my posts, and old messages I've received, but not my pictures or my replies to those messages, both formerly found in profile.  And when I get a comment on one of my pictures and click to see it I'm taken to my profile but get no indication how or where to read the message.
Are these just glitches that will be ironed out?
Cheers   

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1750/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #3 on: January 12, 2021, 06:39:00 PM
Hi Late Nighter,

Then click SHOW POSTS.

Jules
Hi, thanks for your prompt reply. But that isn't the problem.
I can find my posts, and old messages I've received, but not my pictures or my replies to those messages, both formerly found in profile.  And when I get a comment on one of my pictures and click to see it I'm taken to my profile but get no indication how or where to read the message.
Are these just glitches that will be ironed out?
Cheers

Yes, working on getting more profile info back.  Which is where your pictures are.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016