KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Two Unhappy people find each other. M,F

Fred · 836

Offline Fred

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +6/-0
on: February 05, 2015, 03:05:34 AM

As I filed out of the church with others, all of us nodding to each other and saying hello, an hand grabbed my sleeve, and a voice said, “ Ian can you spare me a minute” please?”. I turned to see that it was Jan Pendulbury who had tugged my sleeve.   Jan lived a few streets away from me,  My contact with her is, meeting her in church most Sundays,and  occasionally    on  the street when we would say hello and  perhaps a few words usually about the weather or what has happened around us.  Occassionly, we might see each  other in our major shopping centre but, you could not say we were firm friends, but it was pleasant to stop and chat with her.   She is quite an attractive woman, and I put her age about three or four years younger than mine.

From others I had learned that she is married to Steven , who was not very much  liked in the neighbourhood, and that some of her friends had been trying to encourage her to leave him as he apparently was quite a bully.  They had no children.  Whilst I felt sorry for her, I felt that there was no way I should or could get involved in her marital problem.

I must admit that I was quite pleased that she wanted to talk to me, as she was a woman with whom I could quite easily become very friendly with in more ways than one, so I immediately said . “Yes of course” , wondering what on earth she could possibly want to talk to me about. My first instinct was that there was an appeal or some activity in the  church and she wanted some assistance, probably with computers, as that was my livelihood.   I  moved over to the grassed area where there was no one standing, and Jan followed me.

“I do hope you won’t mind me  raising this at church, but I don’t often see you around, and I am not sure what you are doing these days. Are you still into computer work?”

”Yes”, I replied”,  “but I do it all from home now, what is the problem ?”

“Well I recently bought this new computer programme, to try to save me having to do it all manually. The programme was supposed to track all my ingoing and outgoing transactions in detail but is not working properly, and I thought you might be able to help me. I wouldn’t want you to spend a lot of time on it but I will pay you if you can help me.”

I was delighted at the opportunity of getting closer to her so I said “let’s not worry about the money, until we see what the trouble is. Is it on a lap top or a conventional computer.

“It’s on  a laptop.”

“It is probably better if  you came to my  place with  the programme and the computer, and we have a look. Would that be OK?.

“Yes” she said,  “when will it be convenient ?” 

I thought for a few moments, and decided that I should do it as quickly as I could, as I would like to get her know her better, so I said “how about tomorrow around 1pm.”

“Yes that will be fine, ”she said, “thanks a lot Ian, I really don’t want to inconvenience you, but the store from where I bought the programme has no support service, and I did not know who else to ask, but yourself.”

“No problem, I said, just let’s have a look and see where to go from there.”

She smiled at me, and touched my arm, “thanks so much, I have been so worried about it. See you tomorrow the around 1.”

Walking away to my car, I felt a certain thrill go through me, but I couldn’t understand why.  My guess is that Jan is about 45 or so a bit younger than me. As her life with Steven is not all that happy, and I had not had a serious relationship with a woman for 3 years or so since my wife left me, it might be an opportunity form a friendship with her.

I am sure that everyone  around me, and also at the church knows that my wife left me quite unexpectedly about 3 years ago. I came home one evening to find her car, most of her clothing and some of her items from around the house such  a few pictures and of course all her jewellery had gone..  I went to the police and told them that she had gone, The view was that as the car and other personal effects had gone, that she had cleared out. I was fairly devastated by her leaving. After a few months I decided to cease working for an employer, and opened my own computer consulting business at my home. Whilst it is financially good, it also gives me great deal of freedom to regulate just when and how I work.

Although I tried to find another female companion, I found it not easy to meet someone who suited me.  The women I had contact with, really were looking for a quick marriage and a steady income coming in. The few sexual activities I had were not that wonderful , as the women were doing it, not because they loved having sex with me, but as a means to getting married. So I gave up and have not had the company of a woman now for nearly 18 months.

Jan arrived next day right on time and that impressed me that this woman was serious about her business. I opened the door and welcomed her inside.  She looked smashing. It was  a warm day and she had on a blouse with the top two buttons undone, which gave the hint of  very nice breasts underneath, and a skirt, the hem of which was about 4 inches up from her knee, showing off a very attractive pair of legs.  I realised how difficult it was going to be to keep my mind on the business in hand, as my cock was already starting to stir in my pants.
I walked her into my workshop/office, where she handed me the computer and the programme disk.  “Gee she said, I am impressed, you really are into computers.”

I obtained a chair from the kitchen and placed it next to mine at the computer  and  invited her to sit down. She made no attempt to pull down her skirt which now revealed  quite a lot of her legs above the knee. I wondered if I was going to able to keep my concentration on the job in hand.

I plugged in  her computer, and asked her to load the programme giving trouble. As she bent over me to get to the keyboard, I got a lovely view of   her  breasts.  I couldn’t understand how on earth her husband couldn’t  be stirred by this very attractive sexy woman. When the programme was loaded I asked her to show me how to operate it, and what the problem was. Again she had to lean over in front of me, and I was again rewarded with a view of her very attractive breasts.

After a few keystrokes, she showed me where the programme was not working.  I said “ok let me look at the programme.”  I called up the software and looked at what was happening. I soon identified that something was missing. “I think that something has gone wrong during the loading of the programme. I think we should junk this and start again.”

“Fine, let’s do it.“ she said

I then proceeded with deleting what was there and reloading the programme, after which she entered some data and it worked perfectly. I told her to enter about three or four more just to be sure. It was obvious then that the programme was running normally.

“Oh thank you Ian” she said, “now what do I owe you for that ?”

“It was really nothing “I said, “Why don’t we have a cup of tea or coffee, and just chat for a while a , that will do me”.

“Well I’ll go for the cup of coffee, but I feel I ought to pay you something.”

I didn’t respond to that but I told her to come out to the kitchen while I made the coffee. I proceeded to put the coffee into the percolatorI,  and set out two cups.  Jan came out and proceeded to sit up at the kitchen bar on one of the bar stools. Although she kept her legs together, I could still see  a fair amount of bare flesh above her knees, causing my cock to start to stir again.

I poured us both a cup of coffee, and as I handed her a cup, asked if she wanted a biscuit or something to eat with the that. She said “no thanks, I  try not to eat between meals.”  I pulled up another stool and sat opposite her. We chatted for a while about things like the church, the work I did, and inevitably about the weather. After a pause in the conversation, she looked at me and said, “can I ask you a persona question?”

“I don’t see why not,” I said  “ fire away.”

After a few moments pause, she said, “do you have any contact with you wife these days ?”

“Well I said, the answer to that is easy, no I don’t, and I haven’t since the day she walked out. She is apparently somewhere in Queensland , most probably in Brisbane, and I bloody well hope she stays there.”

“Are you still married or have you divorced? “

“I wanted to divorce her, but I couldn’t get an address for the service of documents for the divorce. After a few months I just gave up. I understand that given the time that has elapsed since we separated, I can now get a divorce, but why bother, when I am not sure I want to get married again anyway.”

Jan looked at me for a moment, and then asked, “haven’t you tried to find another woman, at least to live with, if not marry ?”

“ You make it sound so easy Jan. Yes I went out with about 10 or so women over a nine months period. Not one of the was anything like the woman I would settle down with.  A few of them were hopeless in that they couldn’t speak proper English, and I could never have taken them into the circles I move in.   Some of them were just after security of being provided for and having a good house to live in, and others wanted to get as much cash out of me as they could, without any thought of a permanent relationship. So I just gave up.”

“So you haven’t had a relationship with a woman for quite some time, sexual or otherwise. ?

“Nope.”

“How can a man of a relatively young age, go without sex for any length of time. Surely you had some sexual urges? “

I was a bit surprised at this question coming from her given that we were not that close,  but was pleased at the way the conversation was going. 

“Well Jan,  I am sure you have heard of hand jobs. With the right stimulation they you can get a great deal of satisfaction, without all the complications of being saddled with the wrong woman, but obviously it is not the same as having your cock in a real live woman. “

She  looked startled at my reply, and just looked at me  for a few moments, and then said, “well I guess it is better than an unhappy relationship, and I judge you as not being the kind of man who lives with one woman and goes out chasing others. “

I smiled at her and said “I guess you have summed it up very well........ Now it is my turn to ask questions, is that ok? “

“Well I guess I can’t say no, after how open and honest you have been.”

“ I don’t understand Jan, why such a warm person as yourself  hasn’t got any children. I would regard you as a natural mother. “

“Well Ian it is a long story, but I will try to brief. After my marriage, I fell pregnant fairly quickly, but 2 months into the pregnancy I aborted. This happened on 3 more occasions over about 5 years. After the fourth, the doctors advised me to not become pregnant again as it was almost certain that I would abort again, and would never go to full time. I had my tubes tied, so I could not fall pregnant again. Somehow this turned Steve against me, and our relationship just deteriorated. We live together but that is about all.“

“Do you still have sex with Steve then?

“No, his problem is that he only has a small cock and can only put it in about 4 inches, and it doesn’t give me much feeling inside my pussy. Also he has a tendancy to cum too quickly, before I have even got really worked up.”

“Well why haven’t you divorced?”

“You know that that is against my religion, and if I walked out where would I go and what would I do? I have no family to look after me, and at my age now, I don’t think I could settle down with another man. I guess I would like to have  a sexual relationship, but it is not in my nature to pursue that.  I have my work which keeps me busy and I have a roof over my head, despite the fact that Steve and I hardly communicate, “

“Jan, I am staggered, here you are one of the most fuckable women I know, and yet you don’t have a sex partner. “

Surprisingly she did not blink at my very direct outburst, but quite calmly said “Ian, I guess being honest,  yes I would love to have a fuck buddy. Sometimes it hurts, wanting desperately to feel a cock inside me, but knowing that there is no prospect of that happening. I do it manually, but I assure you a fake cock or dildo is no substitute for the real thing.”

I looked at her not knowing how to respond, and she just looked at me as though she wanted me to solve the problem as easily as I had solved the computer problem.

After what seemed an eternity of silence, I reached over and took her hand in mine and said, “ Jan, it must be obvious to you that I would love to fuck you, and I think from what you have just told me, you would like to be fucked with a real cock.    I think that we have just found the answer to our mutual problem,  “Is there any reason why we should’nt  help each other.

She looked at me and I saw she had tears in her eyes. I pulled out ‘my hankerchief and wiped away her tears.

“Thank you Ian, and yes you are right, you are about the only man I know who I would like to fuck me.  At least we can give it a try. I am ready if you are “

I got off the stool, and held out my arms to her. She quickly stood up and let me fold her into my body. My cock was on fire and I pressed it into her. I lifted her face up to mine and we kissed, not just a brief kiss, but a long lovers kiss. My hands were running all over her back and down over her ass.

After breaking the kiss I said to her “let’s go into the bedroom and get to know each other better. I took her hand and we walked to what I called my guest room. “I think we will use this room Jan, as it’s  tidier than my own bedroom.”

We stood together holding each other close and kissed again. Then I broke away, and started to unbutton her blouse. She just looked at me and smiled. I removed her blouse and carefully hung it over the back of one of the chairs. By the time I turned back to her she had unclipped her bra, and I was just in time to take it off her. I placed the bra on top of the blouse. On returning, I bent my knees slightly and then in turn took each nipple into my mouth and gently sucked each one for just a few seconds. Jan responded with a sigh and said  ”oh I just love to feel your mouth on my breasts .”  I couldn’t  refrain from taking one in each hand, and gently caressing them.

I then I undid the belt around her skirt, and the two side buttons. I let the skirt drop to the floor and she stepped  out of it. Now she stood in front of with only the pair of black panties on. I thought to myself , my god how beautiful she is. I put my face down between her legs and felt the softness of her black panties on my face.  The smell of her wet pussy was overwhelmingly seductive, and my cock was now so hard it was getting to be painful.

Slowly I started to remove her panties.  As her mound came into view I gasped. It was absolutely hairless, and the soft white skin of her mound was as smooth as a billiard ball.  I pulled her panties right down and she lifted one leg,  and then the other as I removed them. I rolled them into a little ball and put them up to my face. It was heavenly.

Now she stood naked, and I couldn’t help wonder what was the problem with her husband. He must be gay or stupid, or both, to have a wife with such a beautiful seductive body, and apparently not wanting to have his cock in her. I could hardly wait to get my cock deep inside her. I signalled for her to lie down on the bed, and then quickly removed my own clothes.

I then got onto the end of the bed and opened her legs wide. She was so wet, and I knew she was wanting this as much as I was.  My tongue found her clit and I sucked it into my mouth. As I caressed it and stroked it with my tongue, she started to moan. She put her hands on my head as if trying to make sure I did not remove my tongue from her clit.  Suddenly she arched her back to push against my mouth and then a stream of juice squirted from her, over my lips, and ran down my chin. Her pussy started to push hard against my mouth and her body started spasming. I knew she was cumming, and my cock seemed to grow harder. Oh she said “ I don’t know what happened but  it was out of this world, and I have never experienced anything like it before. “

“You have a vaginal orgasm, my dear, which has resulted in you squirting your cunt juice  over my face. It was so beautiful, and I think you are now ready to take my cock inside.”

I moved up and positioned my cock at the entrance to her pussy.  I felt her hand go around my cock and start to insert it inside  her very wet passage. I started to slowly push it further inside. I was being careful, as I knew it was some years since she had had a cock inside her. Her passage was very wet and my cock seemed to slipping in fairly easily.  I stopped pushing when I felt it was all inside her.  Then I started to fuck my cock in and out, fairly slowly at first. She responded by lifting her ass off the bed and pushing herself against me.  She started to moan again as I moved in and out of her. She was obviously enjoying every movement.

Suddenly she put her mouth to my ear, and with a lot of urgency in her voice “ Oh yes Ian, I can feel your cock right up deep inside me, it is so good a feeling, fuck me, fuck me please, fuck me as hard as you can. “

I then started to move my cock quicker in and out of her. She again responded by speeding up her movements against me to meet my  quickening thrusts.  I was whispering in her ear, how wonderful she was, and what a beautiful body she had.

I knew I was very close to cumming again, and warned her that I was almost ready to squirt my juice. “Oh “not yet , “ just rest a while, I don’t want it end too soon.

As I lay there on top of her, my cock desperately wanting to squirt in her, I knew that I wanted it to make it  so good for her that she would want us to become real lovers, and fuck whenever we could get together. We kissed and caressed, running our hand over each others’ bodies.

“Do you want to try another position” I asked her. “That sounds good,” she said, what do you suggest ?

“That you get on top of me, and you can then fuck up and down on my cock as you want to.” “Oh yes,I’d love to try that. “

I pulled out of her, and she gave a little gasp. I then rolled onto my back and told her to mount me with one leg on each side of my body. She then took my cock in her hand and started to feed it up insider her very wet passage. She obviously was a quick learner, because she immediately started to ride up and down on my cock. It was wonderful to lay there and watch it going in and out of her very wet cunt. 

Áfter a while I asked her how it was, and she said while it was wonderful, she wanted me to fuck my juice into her in the normal position . She got off my cock and lay back on the bed, with her legs wide open for me to go in again.  I pushed my cock deep inside,  and  started to fuck her as hard and fast as I could. After about 10 or so strokes, I told her that I was about to cum, and was she ready. “Oh yes,” she said “I  Think I am ready to cum

I then withdrew my cock almost out and then with one big thrust pushed my cock right up as deep as it would go, and held it there. Suddenly I felt the first squirt go in her. “Oh fuck” she said as the first squirt went inside. I held my cock deep inside, while it squirted 3 more times.  “Oh that feels so  good” she whispered to me ,” I want it all. “  I gave her another few thrusts and two more squirts went into her.

Despite holding my cock deep inside her, I knew that I was spent and I could feel my cock starting to shrink and fall out.. I could feel her trying desperately with her body to keep my cock inside, but of course it was getting too soft for that to happen.  Finally my cock dropped out. We turned toward each other and our arms and legs entwined. We kissed passionately. 

“O god “she said, “that was the most fantastic sexual encounter I have ever had.  I never realised that fucking could be so exciting and stimulating. I  hope we can do it again and soon.”

“I hope so too,” I said running my hands all over her back. I kissed her passionately, and told her that she could have it anytime she wanted it and I was here.

I took her to the bathroom, and I washed her pussy and down her legs where my sperm was running down. She then washed my cock for me, and when she had dried it, she bent down and kissed it and ran her tongue all over it.

After we dressed, we sat in the kitchen and talked about where we would go from here. We decided that as we both had businesses to run and money to be earned, we would try and meet at least once per week, and if we could manage another session per week that would be a bonus.

I did not hear from her during the week, but on Sunday, when I entered the church , I saw her sitting in her usual place. I did not go up to her as this would seem unusual to some of the  people there, and might be an embarrassment . As we were going out of the church, I again felt a tap a my shoulder  and her voice saying to me “Ian, have you a minute to spare. I seem  to have another problem  that  needs me to call on your experience.”  I turned off the path onto the grass, and she was right behind me. There were no people close so, she was able to speak without  having  to whisper, but what she said was creating another problem for me.  “Have you a couple of hours you could give me at your place, say this afternoon? “

Needless to say my response was, “You can have all the time you want, we should not hurry over the problem but make sure we get the correct result . Do you agree?”

“Absolutely, ” she replied,  “And I see you are working on the  problem already”, as her eyes drifted down my body. I’ll see you about 2pm then. “

I had to get into my car quickly, before anybody saw the huge bulge in my pants.