News:

Pretty girls

mikki · 12507

Offline Elizabeth

• Life Is Short........Play Naked..!!!
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +379/-9
Reply #60 on: March 21, 2014, 10:53:01 PM
She has the right to tell you she is offended and that she doesn't appreciate that you offended her.

Note I use "you" with a rather loose definition, and it doesn't necessarily refer to you directly.
"you" being proper.
"youse" being Brookyln-ese
 :emot_laughing:
Love,
Liz

snowm

Reply #61 on: March 21, 2014, 11:22:35 PM
oh-my-Goodness... what a storm an innocent post can create...

i posted this under "sexual problems" because yes, i think i have one.
anyone disagree?
seems as if i spend half the day fantasizing about being "taken" and the other half being unapproachable. so yes, this is an issue- for me, at least.

i just can't seem to express myself tonight, forgive me?

and yes, the last guy to grab my hair, pin me against a wall and feel me up got tasered and went to jail. i did, eventually, ask the DA to give him time served and probation. i did consider offering him a job- but i was afraid it would send mixed messages. kind of what i do in life anyways, the mixed messages part.

i hope this makes sense to someone- i, personally, at am a loss.

so i suppose it's a mental problem, perhaps- and subscribe to the belief that some issues of a sexual nature begin in the brain.

I'm over-thinking again.

mikki
I think it makes perfect sense reading what I have on your profile as to your line of work. Previous job I had there was the hottest political liaison ever and all she wanted to be was treated like an attractive woman. Everyone was scared shitless of her.

Her intern, holy hell, flashing me her gstring, and grabbing her chest talking about breast size and nursing, it was when my wife was about to give birth to our first. I come across as the innocent type but there is nothing more I wanted to do at that moment except grab her, pull her into my little av room at work and keep her there for my pleasure...

Offline phtlc

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +207/-6
Reply #62 on: March 22, 2014, 07:09:35 PM
oh-my-Goodness... what a storm an innocent post can create...

i posted this under "sexual problems" because yes, i think i have one.
anyone disagree?
seems as if i spend half the day fantasizing about being "taken" and the other half being unapproachable. so yes, this is an issue- for me, at least.

i just can't seem to express myself tonight, forgive me?

and yes, the last guy to grab my hair, pin me against a wall and feel me up got tasered and went to jail. i did, eventually, ask the DA to give him time served and probation. i did consider offering him a job- but i was afraid it would send mixed messages. kind of what i do in life anyways, the mixed messages part.

i hope this makes sense to someone- i, personally, at am a loss.

so i suppose it's a mental problem, perhaps- and subscribe to the belief that some issues of a sexual nature begin in the brain.

I'm over-thinking again.

mikki

Nah, your just a normal person with fantasies, who has been conditioned to believe that her fantasies are somehow abnormal.

While you're waiting in vain for that apology, why don't you make yourself useful by getting on your knees and opening your mouth

Offline Elizabeth

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #63 on: March 22, 2014, 09:11:21 PM
  Just part of the wonderfully fucked up KB experience.

You don't say??
Really??
Love,
Liz

Offline chris r

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +19/-2
Reply #64 on: March 23, 2014, 01:36:49 AM
Funny that this question came up. I think acceptable sexual expectations has driven this  approach out of men. As men we arent suppose to be this aggressive anymore....for the fear of being too close to being called  a rapist.

I would have never attempted this with my exwife, yet my wife now wants me to be just like this. After all those years not being direct,  i have to say it comes natural to be this way now

Offline thetaxmancometh

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +21/-10
Reply #65 on: March 23, 2014, 04:02:27 AM
She has the right to tell you she is offended and that she doesn't appreciate that you offended her.

Note I use "you" with a rather loose definition, and it doesn't necessarily refer to you directly.

Absolutely, and I can tell her that the problem exists with her and no one else :p

Offline Well Behaved Lady

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +535/-8
Reply #66 on: March 23, 2014, 09:24:09 PM
The subject title - Pretty Girls...this doesn't actually have anything to do with the 'problem' Mikki has, she apparently does see this as a problem not a tongue in cheek posting as others have mentioned, so how you expect to get real responses to a problem question, when the opening post really only had Mikki telling you she knows she is hot and because of that guys are intimidated by her looks so they aren't going to look beyond that in her quest to find the one that will take her as she wants to be taken.

So if you want to live out the rape fantasy surely this has to be something that you discuss with others for it to possibly become a reality. No man in his right mind is going to agree to help another woman carry out a rape fantasy just because you are good looking. I'm sure they are 'ugly' girls out there that might want the fantasy too. The fantasy must have some guidelines, safeword as an opt out clause if you find that during the act you don't want it.

The rape fantasy will never be true to life, rape is an act where one person says no and the other ignores that fact and carries on regardless of the outcome.

We then have Mikki coming back and saying that she spends half her day thinking about being unapproachable along with the rest thinking about her fantasy, that really has nothing to do with looks, that's down to character. People find me stand offish, I'm quiet, I don't like to be center of a crowd so from the outside looking in I must give off an air about myself. It's not an intentional thing.

In my mind all things sexual begin in the brain.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 09:32:09 PM by Well Behaved Lady »

Offline mikki

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +21/-4
    • 64 Shades of Grey
Reply #67 on: March 27, 2014, 07:11:07 PM
so what i'm saying is that i know i'm an attractive female- so it can't be that. maybe it's my attitude. maybe it comes out in the way i look at people. i mean- it got so bad that the only person who asked me out was a woman- and i assure you- i am not a lesbian. well, very often. Eeeek! here i go again, off on a tangent.

anyways, i think the issue is more other peoples confidence.

the issue just cannot be me.

mikki

"all i really want to hear out of you is 'Yes Ma'am'..." www.64shadesofgrey.net

Offline thetaxmancometh

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +21/-10
Reply #68 on: March 27, 2014, 08:15:04 PM
Probably you are right, it IS intimidating to ask any woman out much less one who is pretty or "out of your league". My suggestion... you ask a guy out... or, you be a lot more obvious in your flirting with guys you are interested in. Guys do not get subtle clues, we need to be hit over the head with the fact that you are interested.

As for the rape fantasies, I think they are fine and normal but can only really happen between partners who trust each other. Try acting out your rape fantasy with a guy you trust (BF) and see if that works for you. If that is good but not "enough", then there are BDSM clubs that will have options for more realistic (but still safe) rape. You don't have to engage in the BDSM part, but that is probably where you would find options that you like.

Offline avreen

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +5/-0
Reply #69 on: March 28, 2014, 06:32:54 AM
so what i'm saying is that i know i'm an attractive female- so it can't be that. maybe it's my attitude. maybe it comes out in the way i look at people. i mean- it got so bad that the only person who asked me out was a woman- and i assure you- i am not a lesbian. well, very often. Eeeek! here i go again, off on a tangent.

anyways, i think the issue is more other peoples confidence.

the issue just cannot be me.

mikki

I know what you mean there. People are going to judge you based on what they perceive from you. I'm not saying become everyone's friend - eek, that's a scary thought! - but if there's a guy you're interested in then flirt with him a bit. It may take some time but unless he's dense as a brick he'll get the memo eventually. Then when he decides you may not bite he can feel safe asking you out. Guys do not like rejection either. Once that hurdle is crossed you can get into the idea that you want him to take charge sexually. From reading your OP it doesn't sound to me like you have  "rape" fantasy, it's more of a "Can he please please PLEASE be the one in charge???" fantasy. Getting ravished is fun, but it's certainly not rape. I hope you find what you're looking for.

Actions don't speak; they sing, they scream, they make your feelings clearer than any words ever could.

Offline phtlc

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +207/-6
Reply #70 on: March 28, 2014, 11:27:25 PM
So okay- i know guys think i'm hot.

And modest

While you're waiting in vain for that apology, why don't you make yourself useful by getting on your knees and opening your mouth

Offline mikki

• Degenerate
    • 64 Shades of Grey
Reply #71 on: March 29, 2014, 09:25:42 AM

And modest

don't get your panties in a bunch, babe. if i wasn't fairly attractive i wouldn't bother posting, right? cause Gee- maybe that would be the issue. but it's not- online every guy i meet tells that to me... IRL guys are like... tongue tied or something. i'm lucky to get "hi" much less "have dinner with me?"

or maybe the whole issue IS me... maybe my expectations ARE too high.

anyways, i give up. i'll be a lesbian- women are so much more interesting anyways. or maybe i'll get a cat.

mikki

Offline Elizabeth

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #72 on: March 29, 2014, 05:29:37 PM

And modest

don't get your panties in a bunch, babe. if i wasn't fairly attractive i wouldn't bother posting, right? cause Gee- maybe that would be the issue. but it's not- online every guy i meet tells that to me... IRL guys are like... tongue tied or something. i'm lucky to get "hi" much less "have dinner with me?"

anyways, i give up. i'll be a lesbian- women are so much more interesting anyways. or maybe i'll get a cat.

mikki

Horses are much more fun.....Get a Horse.
 :D
Love,
Liz

Janus

Reply #73 on: March 29, 2014, 05:55:02 PM
Don't make Janus cry.

But I never really grew up.

Offline Elizabeth

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #74 on: March 29, 2014, 05:55:10 PM
 :emot_laughing:

Love,
Liz

Offline mikki

• Degenerate
    • 64 Shades of Grey
Reply #75 on: June 02, 2015, 06:09:51 AM

And modest

mikki

Horses are much more fun.....Get a Horse.
 :D
Love,
Liz

my girlfriend and her horse...

:emot_kiss:

mikki
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 09:33:50 PM by mikki »

Offline RopeFiend

• The Cleaner
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +672/-30
Reply #76 on: June 02, 2015, 07:30:46 AM

It's not always about beauty, it's the PERSON.  I've seen a number of 'beautiful' women that I would't fuck with Toe's dick.  The real women that I think are 'hot' probably don't even rank on the International Beauty Scale.  Still, I'm entranced by 'em.  I can't see faces the way you folks do (http://wikipedia.org/wiki/Prosopagnosia) so I work from verbal and body-language cues, as well as attitude.

Hell, I'm no 'Adonis' myself (FAR from it!), yet I still have cute young things falling all over me regularly.  Here's proof:
http://www.kristensboard.com/forums/index.php?topic=22805.msg351276#msg351276
I could be a twin or brother of that guy, AND I'm 56 years old.  The twenty-somethings don't seem to mind.   ;D

Remember the Golden Rule: you do me, and I\'ll do you (paraphrased)

Offline redhatlover

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +255/-3
Reply #77 on: June 02, 2015, 03:28:42 PM

my girlfriend and her horse...

mikki

Finally a picture of Liz!! 
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 03:38:31 PM by redhatlover »

I am like Charlie the Tuna.  I don't want women with good taste, I want women who taste good.

Offline herschel

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +222/-1
Reply #78 on: January 24, 2016, 08:33:28 PM
Abbot: "Hey, did you hear about the lady peanut walking down the street?"

Costello: "No."

Abbot: "She was a salted."

Offline Supersoftball

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +17/-16
  • Blue Lives Matter!
Reply #79 on: January 02, 2017, 12:32:33 AM
These days if you do not get permission to speak to a female, you're accused of harassment since you have to speak her in order to get said permission. why in heavens would commit such an overt sexual thing?

Bass Reeves<br /><br />\"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.\"