KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

I am in love with a Phone Sex Girl

Guest · 1421

Pervertedneighbor

on: September 12, 2016, 02:30:34 AM
OK... I know what the reaction is going to be.  But she has never asked me for anything off-site, tried to get any personal information or try to get anything from me.  I pay the rate for the phone sex, that's it. 

I think the first time I realized there was more between us than just very creative role play was when we were talking about ourselves and I brought up the book I was working on and she started enthusiastically offering all these ideas, great ideas.  She began confiding in me, and I in her.  We shared stuff about our personal lives, about our relationships, about our pasts, our hopes and dreams, all the enjoying ourselves together when we could.

When I suggested one night that we had the closest of friendships, she was the one who said it was more. 

I have never known her to be anything more than genuine and honest, and true to herself.  Believe me, I have tested her and tested her without letting her know I am testing her.

She sent me her real pictures, not the pictures of the model she posted on the site...
my God... how beautiful.... I can't understand why a girl who looks like this is doing phone sex... but hey, she seems to enjoy it well enough. 

She lives far away.  I love her like crazy, more all the time, and I have a wife who sits and drinks and stares at the TV. 

I call her from the park, the grocery store parking lot, from my job, from my bedroom, and sometimes I rent a hotel room so we can be together, which she just finds amazing.  We plan out beautiful elaborate fantasies for these occasions, but usually, I just like to sit and talk with my 19 year old college girl.

Offline Well Behaved Lady

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +535/-8
Reply #1 on: September 12, 2016, 12:14:09 PM
Unless there is something in tangible reality for me it's a none starter. I hate to say this but as long as you are paying for the calls, she is going to talk to you. Try asking if you can have her real phone number and see where that goes.

As for real pictures....once again until you meet her in person, nothing is real.

Where do you want this to go?

Offline Johnny Johnson

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +27/-0
Reply #2 on: September 12, 2016, 04:45:23 PM
Is she really worth possible ruining your life over?  She gets paid to love you.  She will say and do anything to keep you paying her.  As a prostitute on the street as long as you pay she will play.

However, there is a chance I suppose it is real but considering the number of calls they do in a night I just find it hard to believe she would truly fall in love with a caller. 

If she lives far away she may really be far away like India.  Many of these phone banks are there or China.  A well trained actress could do most any voice needed.  I have seen pictures of some of the most popular ones, one was 53 and looked like she had been run-over a few times.  She was the #1 lady and had a regular following of several hundred men.  It costs next to nothing to setup a call center via the Internet.

Offline Brokenwing

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +2/-0
Reply #3 on: September 16, 2016, 05:32:23 AM
I hear the sincerity in what you are saying, I believe you completely.  BUT the only way you can verify that she has any sincere feelings at all is if she is willing to take it off the pay site.

Then the next question you will have to ask yourself is how you feel about her still working there and talking to lots of other men.

I agree with the other person, until you see her either on webcam or on something like FaceTime you have no way to know if the picture is really her. 

If you are enjoying what you are getting from what you are paying for there is nothing wrong with that BUT if you are developing more then a "paid" relationship feelings you need to move it off the pay site or it's not a real human connection it's simply a business deal. 

Remember she is likely very good at what she does and her, everyone has to earn an income.

Offline SirVenti

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
  • Living in the moment..
Reply #4 on: September 19, 2016, 05:32:50 AM
I like it... lol...
the only advice I have...
ask her to call you...
try to move it even temporarily into
a non profit scenario...
to know if she is only doing it for the money..
If she is...
protect your heart..

But that aside..
I fell in love with a camgirl on chaturbate...
and she fell in love with me as well..
unfortunately, her husband found out..
a man who had beaten her...

We are waiting till time favors us...

Savor life..
While you can..

IdleBoast

Reply #5 on: October 17, 2016, 07:57:35 PM
and you don't look for your next wife in a titty bar."  Good advice then.  Good advice now.

...unless she's late home from her shift and it's her turn to cook tonight...

;D

Offline eliza

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
Reply #6 on: January 07, 2017, 04:41:03 AM
I'd pretend to love someone too if they're paying my bills.

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +766/-56
Reply #7 on: January 10, 2017, 07:00:14 AM
I have known sex workers in my time.  Some say anything to earn a buck.  But the truly good ones have a heart of gold. And yes, they develop real relationships and care.  But they are also realistic about needing to pay their bills.

A good sex worker is like a therapist.  They do a job they love because they care.