KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Young Man Older Woman

Fred · 2257

Offline Fred

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +6/-0
on: March 02, 2015, 10:50:27 PM
Young Man Older Woman find a common interest MF.

Dedicated to all those lovely women who are 50 years and over, to whom I would make passionate love..

Teacher gives him a lesson he will never forget.

Now James, unlike many of his fellow students who were over 18 , was still a virgin. It was not that James was a virgin by choice, but  because he had a very big cock, all of the  girls who he had been out with, were not prepared to let him put it inside them, thinking that it might stretch them to a point where they could not enjoy a smaller cock, which most of his friends had.

For some time now James had set his heart on joining the air force and becoming a fighter pilot. To do this he had to ensure high marks in English and Mathematics, in the matriculation exams coming in about 6 weeks time, He was sure that he could do well in his selected subjects, but he was unsure about mathematics, which subject had always been his most difficult subject and his lowest marked.

After discussing this with his parents, they had agreed to him having extra tutelage in the subject, and after enquiry, May Cartwright was recommended to them by his mathematics teacher.  He had contacted   Mrs Cartwright,  and she had agreed to see him and assess whether she could be of help, before  either of them made a commitment.

Now Mary Cartwright was a very experienced teacher, who was only 49 y.o. but had given up teaching to nurse her sick husband.   Unfortunately he passed away after they had been married only 10 years, and she was left a widow at 45. She decided not to go back to the classroom, but became a remedial teacher working from her home with students who needed additional help with mathematics and English.

Although she never remarried she never lost the urge for sex, but could not bring herself to find a lover or another partner. Instead, she had a number of toys that gave her relief when she needed it. But every now and then she though how nice it would be to feel a cock up inside her.

James hesitated as he stood outside Mary Cartwright’s  unit. He had formed a mental picture of a older lady, grey haired and quite out of touch with younger people, hence his hesitation at the gate.   However realising he had to do something. , he decided that he had better go in and at least meet the woman. He could always tell his parents that he didn’t think she would be able to help him, and that they should look for another tutor.

He pushed the button on the door and heard the buzzer go off inside. After a few moments, a voice came over the system asking him who it was,  and he responded with his name and there was a click of the door and the voice told him to come on in.

When he entered, he was met by a woman who certainly did not look an old lady, but was a quite attractive woman who he thought could be around 40 or so. She wore a blouse, which had two buttons undone and he could see a bit of her cleavage and the tops of her well endowed breasts. Without making it obvious, he also noted that her skirt was about 3 inches above her knees, and she had very attractive legs, which looked so smooth, bare and sexy.

“Hi James” she said as she held out her hand to him, “pleased to meet you”. James took her hand and rather sheepishly replied, “yes I am pleased to meet you too Mrs. Cartwright.”   “Now James,” she said “ you are an adult now, just call me Mary.” Her hand unexpectedly felt soft and warm, and any doubts he felt about not wanting to study with her disappeared quite suddenly.

She took him into what she called her study room, and signalled for him to sit down on the lounge and she sat at her desk so that she was side on to him, but with a swivel chair so that she could turn to face me him as they talked. “Let’s have a talk about your problem” she said, “and I can see just what you need to get you up to top marks in your mathematics exam.”

James became very conscious that the sight of her sitting opposite him and he being able to admire her breasts and her lovely well shaped legs which he could now see a great deal more of, was creating problems for him in that he was starting to get an erection. For the next hour she and James worked together on problems. His erection would not go away, and he kept on wondering if she could see it, despite his efforts to shield it with his work papers.

After reading his last effort with a simple problem, she said “well James, I think that you have a grasp of the subject, but need some assistance in getting into the more difficult aspects.  If you are prepared to put in the effort, I think we can get you to the marks you need.” James then asked about cost, and Mary dismissed him by saying not to worry about cost as she was happy to help, and it should only be for about an hour per week for about 4 weeks. However you will need to put in about 2 hours per day and see me like this once a week. Are you prepared to do this ?”

James indicated that if she felt he could get the required pass mark and gain entry to the course he desperately wanted, then  he was prepared to do it.

By the end of the 4 weeks, Mary felt confident that he could get the required marks, and James also felt more confident. Having finished the technical aspects of their meeting, they were sitting in the study  just talking, and James said he was so pleased that she had given him the time and the assistance. As usual his cock was swollen in his pants from being able to see so much of her lovely legs.  He could not be sure if she was aware of his fascination  with her breasts and legs, and whether she had noticed the size of his erection at each session.

He told her how he had not only appreciated the work she done for him, but how much he had enjoyed her company as a very attractive woman. Now Mary was well aware that James had an erection every time they were together, and she even day dreamed what his cock would look like as it seemed to be so big inside his trousers.

Out of the blue she said to him, “Can I ask you a very personal question ?”

“Of course,” James said, “what is it?”

“Well,” she said looking straight at him,” I have wondered from the first day , whether that lump in your trousers is there all the time, or are you just very pleased to see me ? I can hardly believe that at 49, I could be attractive to an 18 year old, as you must have the young girls fighting over you.” The question was so unexpected, and James was so surprised, that for a few moments he didn’t know what to say. However he kept his eyes right on her. He knew that he would love to take her to bed, and fuck her, and he knew that this might be his only chance to make that happen.

“Would you be angry or upset with me if I told you that it is because I find you so attractive ?”

With a broad smile on her face, she answered him, “no James, I think I would be very flattered, but why me, when you have all those other younger girls who would be eager to go to bed with you?”

“Well that is just the problem, I am still a virgin, I have never been able to have sex with any of the girls, as they say I am too big for them., Somehow they think that having sex with them, would somehow affect the size of their vaginas, as to make sex not so good for them after that. Do you understand what I am saying?”

“I do James, that big cock could be quite frightening to a inexperienced girl, and although they are wrong about the anatomical consequences of having sex with you, they are missing out on what in fact it would be one of the best sexual experiences they could ever have. If the size of a man’s cock ruined her enjoyment of sex, what do you think having a baby would do, yet women still have sex,   and plenty of it, despite how many children they have.”

There was complete silence for about 30 seconds, as they just looked at one another. Finally Mary broke the silence. “ Well James, you will just have to let me see it now, and judge for myself. Actually,  I have wanted to see it from the first day you were here.”

Mary stood up and moved over to the couch and sat down beside him. She told him to stand up in front of her, and then she removed the belt from around his trousers. James did not make any attempt to stop her. Having undone the belt, she then pulled down the zip, and let his trousers fall to the floor. Despite having underpants on, she could now see just how big his cock was. With one tug she pulled his underpants down, and there was this huge cock, the biggest she had ever seen.  Mary could already feel how wet she getting down there, and knew that she had to get that cock inside her.

She took hold of it and started to rub it.  James shut his eyes as wave after wave of erotic pleasure went through his whole body, and he started to become vocal in showing how his whole body was enjoying her stroking of his cock.  Realising that she was bringing him to quickly to a climax, Mary removed her hand from down there, and taking hold of his hand led him into her bedroom. They both undressed, and James became even more excited when he looked at her naked body.

Although she was 49 years of age, her breasts were firm and her nipples standing erect. Her body was smooth and wrinkle  free and made him feel that he wanted to kiss and lick her smooth skin.  Looking further down her body to between her legs, he could see her pussy lips and how clean and free of any pubic hair, and her thighs so inviting that he wanted to put his head down between her legs and kiss her all over, especially on her wonderful cunt lips.
Mary told James to lie down on the bed, and she immediately straddled him and took his cock into her mouth.  She started to run her tongue around the tip of his cock, and pushed her mouth down  as far as she could, and started to suck him. James desperately wanted to get his head between her legs and do for her what she was doing for him. He asked her to 69 with him, and she expressed surprise that he knew what that was.  She took his cock out of her mouth and lay down on the bed with her legs wide open.

James then took up his position with his face pressed against her pussy lips, while she put his cock back in her mouth. They sucked each other for a while, James having to slow her down every so often so that he did not cum in her mouth too soon. Meanwhile Mary was loving the feeling of her cunt being licked and her clit being sucked and stroked by his tongue.

However it was only a matter of minutes before Mary took his cock out of her mouth and asked him to start fucking her, as she needed to feel his big cock deep inside her.

Knowing that his cock was well lubricated, and she could feel how wet she was, she whispered in his ear.  “Fill me up with that magnificent cock, and fuck me so hard.  I need you so much as it  is so long since I have had a cock inside me.”. With her hand still on his cock, she guided him into her passage.

Now  for the first time in his life, James experienced the thrill of his cock feeding up into a women’s vaginal passage, and feeling the foreskin pushing back, and the whole of his cock throbbing with the impatient desire to start fucking her. Mary was just as impatient as James to feel that huge dick of his working up down inside her wet throbbing cunt.

Now James needed no instructions as to what to do next. Feeling his cock in as far as he could get it, he started to move  with firm but steady strokes.   Mary gasped each time she felt his cock almost withdraw and then at the last second push back hard right up deep inside her.  She had never before felt so aroused and wet, as she was as his huge cock moved in and out of her, and she knew that she was already close to cumming. She asked him to stop thrusting as she did not want it to end too quickly.

She then suggested that they change positions and that she would fuck him. James was only to eager to learn as much as he could, and he guessed that Mary was a very sexually experienced woman, so he withdrew his cock from her, and she told him to lie down on his back. She then proceeded to straddle him and taking hold of his cock fed it up into her still wet and throbbing pussy. She smiled at James and said, “see how you like it this way”, and then proceeded to ride up and down on his cock. She felt his cock go deeper inside her than when he was on top, and she was thrilled with the sensations running all over her body.

Likewise James felt his cock go deeper inside her, and he was even more aroused than when he was on top. Part of his arousal was in being able to watch Mary’s pussy going up and down on his huge cock. He was fascinated as to how she would move her body up on him just to the point where he thought it would slip out, and after pausing for a second or two would push down on his cock, until it disappeared inside her very wet cunt.

By now Mary was so aroused, and she knew that she was about to cum. She quickened her pace riding his cock, and without warning, and after three more stroke, she felt  the wonderful spasms of cumming flowing through her body.  “Oh fuck,  fuck , fuck I am cumming,” and sped up her up and down movements on his cock.   

James was also ready to spill his seed deep inside her. He put a hand on each of her hips, to encourage her to keep riding his cock. He told her was close. She speeded up her thrusts, and with just a few more strokes, James threw his head back and yelled “Oh fuck I’m cumming.”, and for the first time, felt his body ejaculating his cum deep inside  a real woman. He had never felt such an experience in his life, and was disappointed that it was all over in just a few seconds. His cock was still throbbing and his body alive as it had never been before. Sadly though he could not stop  his cock from slowly slipping out of her.

James put his arm up around and Mary’s head and brought it down so that their lips came together, and he kissed her with all the passion he could generate. “Oh god Mary, that was just so wonderful, thank you, and I shall never forget what we have just done. It was incredible.”

Mary then rolled off him and they snuggled together with their arms around each other. Neither of them thought of the difference in their ages, but knew that they had made wonderful sex together and agreed that they wanted to do it again.  Mary said that she had never experienced a better lover, just how wonderful it had been to be his  partner  on his first time. 

They lay there just looking at each other, and James was already wondering if his second lesson  would be as rewarding as his first.  He couldn’t wait to find out.   

Offline Meatbot

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +114/-1
  • Just a bored old fart who writes shit.
    • ASSTR site
Reply #1 on: March 04, 2015, 04:45:24 AM
Ha ha! Cute story! Lucky boy!

'bot

------------------ My stories ------------------
http://www.kristensboard.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=26255

Offline SouthernGent

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +31/-0
Reply #2 on: March 05, 2015, 01:00:29 PM
Great read!!!

The Gentleman Freak.