KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

What is the craziest place you've jacked off?

Meatbot · 4377

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3080/-41
Reply #20 on: November 30, 2016, 05:21:13 PM

Train was easiest.   Did it a few times.   There is enough shaking and rattling of the car that subtle movement go undetected should I had been seen.   The few times I did it, I had my 3/4 length jacket covering me as though it was a blanket.     It was always a weeknight when there were less commuters with nobody in nearby seats.

And THAT, Julie, is precisely what I was talking about and, believe me, reading that has truly "inspired" me.

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

TinyDancer

Reply #21 on: December 01, 2016, 01:32:57 PM

A bathroom doesn't really count as a "crazy" place. Can you imagine a female trying to get off at the library, on a bus, or in the woods behind their house?

I can completely imagine that.

In fact, I have, on more than one occasion...

Barb, she said "can you imagine"....and then mentioned 3 things.  Then you commented you have on more than one occasion.

Clarify please........that you imagined doing all of those things, or that you actually have gotten off in one (or all) of those scenarios.    And if so, which have you actually done.  (if you care to share)

I have "imagined" that on more than one occasion.

Having the chance to watch a woman -- a real woman, in real life -- pleasure herself to an orgasm, without her knowing I (or anyone else) was watching, is one of my deepest fantasies.

The "I Feel Myself" videos come very close to fulfilling this fantasy...

I love those videos B.....they are so intimate and real.  I haven't watched one in quite a while but now that you've mentioned it might have to find that one of the girl out on the balcony. 

Offline Meatbot

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +114/-1
  • Just a bored old fart who writes shit.
    • ASSTR site
Reply #22 on: December 05, 2016, 02:38:33 AM
Oh, wow, I forgot this thread existed, even though apparently I'm the one that started it.

It just seems weird to me that girls say "I could never" when it seems so easy for them. My last (or current) GF (it's a mess, sorry) could and would diddle herself anywhere, and often did, and she knew it got me off big time. Grabbing her hand and sniffing it is always fun. In the car, at social functions, in church at a wedding, once at a museum, she was likely to stick her hand down her pants at any occasion. I envied her for it, since she didn't have any embarrassing protuberances when she did it. Girls are lucky.

'bot
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 04:51:09 PM by Meatbot »

------------------ My stories ------------------
http://www.kristensboard.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=26255

Offline bob r

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +6/-0
Reply #23 on: July 09, 2020, 07:18:49 PM
I have had several kinda weird ones. When i was younger i use to work in a garden apartment complex as a janitor. I use to go in the mete rooms early in the morning and whack off. Also at another job use to jerk off in the mens room stalls all the time

Offline PoorJim

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +3/-0
Reply #24 on: July 29, 2020, 04:14:45 AM
While still in my teens I was out in the middle of some rural country and it was the middle of the night.  I twas so dark you couldn't see more than about three feet.  There were some rail-road tracks and I got the idea to strip buck naked, lay down on the tracks and satisfy myself right there.  I also told myself that if I could not get up until I finished even if a train were to come.  Luckily for me I came first.  When I got up I could see the light way down the tracks in the distance.  About five minutes later a 10-15 car freight train passed by.  Not encouraging anyone else to try anything as dangerous but the thrill was intense.

Offline ladylibido

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +5/-0
    • Erotica by Libitina Lucus
Reply #25 on: August 01, 2020, 09:19:16 AM
In the middle of my sophomore earth science class using the spine of the science text book we were supposed to be reading. The desks were enormous, solid granite topped things and sat two people to a desk and not a single person was sitting in the row but me.

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1603/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #26 on: August 01, 2020, 02:43:54 PM
In the middle of my sophomore earth science class using the spine of the science text book we were supposed to be reading. The desks were enormous, solid granite topped things and sat two people to a desk and not a single person was sitting in the row but me.

Who would have thought a science text book would be so interesting?   ;D ;D

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline Pauli

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
Reply #27 on: August 01, 2020, 11:31:20 PM
Some of the craziest places I have masturbated include:

The woods next to my childhood house, sometimes alone and sometimes with a friend.
The floor of my friends bedroom during a sleep over as he and his younger brother slept in their beds.
Back seat of a bus
Inside a classroom during detention once.
Pretty much every work place I have worked in.

Just a few ones there.

In a world where chaos reigns

_priapism

Reply #28 on: August 01, 2020, 11:37:25 PM
In the backseat of my girlfriend’s station wagon... while her mom and dad were driving.

Online MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1750/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #29 on: August 02, 2020, 01:25:46 AM
I'll confess to something here...

While I have jilled off in some public places unnoticed, and in the middle of a corn field with a boy (our own little private sex ed class), the one place that might be most surprising to a few of you is when I did it for my boyfriend and 3 of his friend as onlookers.  My boyfriend who was quite a few years older than me coerced me into doing it.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

_priapism

Reply #30 on: August 02, 2020, 02:00:35 AM
I'll confess to something here...

While I have jilled off in some public places unnoticed, and in the middle of a corn field with a boy (our own little private sex ed class), the one place that might be most surprising to a few of you is when I did it for my boyfriend and 3 of his friend as onlookers.  My boyfriend who was quite a few years older than me coerced me into doing it.

My three friends still say it was the best thing ever...  
:emot_thdrool: :emot_thdrool: :emot_thdrool:
« Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 03:20:07 AM by ToeinH2O »

Online Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2946/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #31 on: August 02, 2020, 02:33:45 AM
Sitting on the edge of a fountain, in the middle of botanical garden. Jogging shorts, I had my feet in the water and watching this cute guy walk around with his girlfriend, slipped a few fingers inside.

Offline ufoundme

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-0
Reply #32 on: August 02, 2020, 02:50:26 PM
Craziest place, huh? When I was younger, there was a really bad snow storm. My Mom had to take me to work. There, I masturbated in the women's restroom. I was almost caught by her boss!

Of course I had done it outside. Public bathrooms, other family members houses. You know, the usual.

Tigerlily

Reply #33 on: August 09, 2020, 02:38:01 AM
In bed next to my sister.

Online MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1750/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #34 on: August 09, 2020, 04:58:06 PM
In bed next to my sister.

I'm sorry Tigerlily, I don't know your sexual orientation.

If you're female, I might say, "meh" to your answer.
If you're male, well that's a whole nother story.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1603/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #35 on: August 09, 2020, 06:11:49 PM
On a bulldozer, Cat 9 to be exact. I was digging a landfill pit and it was in July or August, very hot out, and the constant vibration of the machine just got lil Ricky all excited so I stopped the dozer and proceeded to relieve my sexual tension. Happened more then a few times, I may add.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

_priapism

Reply #36 on: August 09, 2020, 10:33:14 PM
On a bulldozer, Cat 9 to be exact. I was digging a landfill pit and it was in July or August, very hot out, and the constant vibration of the machine just got lil Ricky all excited so I stopped the dozer and proceeded to relieve my sexual tension. Happened more then a few times, I may add.

LOL. Rick.  Reminds me of the “Mexican Sombrero” ride at Six Flags.  Famous for inspiring teen boners and orgasms.  Most of the people in line were in their “horny as hell” years.  Trouble was the stain on your pants or shorts afterward.

Offline Frostyboard99

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-0
Reply #37 on: August 17, 2020, 05:48:23 PM
Under aged “RL” content removed by moderator
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 02:55:03 AM by ToeinH2O »

_priapism

Reply #38 on: August 18, 2020, 02:51:30 AM

Under aged “RL” content removed by moderator

Welcome Frosty.

We have two rules at KB that are cut in stone.

1.  No real life content involving minors (under age 18).

2.  No fantasy content involving pre-pubescent minors or under 13, whichever is greater.

So writing a story about a fictional 13 y.o. girl in the neighborhood is acceptable.  Voicing your lecherous thoughts about a real live 13 year old girl in your neighborhood is not.  If that sounds ridiculous, it is.  But that is the compromise that was reached.  Read the forum rules if you have any questions.  Or ask a moderator.

Offline cumlovr3014

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +4/-0
Reply #39 on: September 02, 2020, 12:36:06 PM
I was caught jacking off in a women's bathroom in a rest area.  I had my girlfriend's dirty panties on my face...sniffing them and just beginning to cum when the bathroom door opened up and there stood an older woman.  It excited me to get caught.