KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

The Experimental Wife (MF, oral, toy, masturbation)

DemonDelight · 2510

Offline DemonDelight

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +208/-4
on: March 26, 2015, 05:13:23 AM
The other day my husband caught me doing something naughty. After reading some stories and engaging in some interesting conversations I was curious about deep throating and wanted to see just how much I could take.

I pulled out my purple buddy (dildo) he's 7 inches long with a 2.5 inch girth. I gave him a good wash and sat on the bed, staring at him wondering just what the hell I was about to do. Before I could talk myself out of it I put him in my mouth, pumped him in and out so I could get him nice and moist then finally pushed him in further. I felt him hit the back of my throat, but did not gag, so I went deeper. I felt him go past the uvula and that's when my airway became blocked and I pulled him back out. I was already nervous and mildly embarrassed about what I was doing so losing my air was just a bit too much. I then realized I forgot to keep track of how much of him I had taken so I composed myself and went for it again. This time I made sure to keep track of how much I took in. As I felt him hit the back of my throat, just before my airway was blocked, I took a deep breath and plunged him further. My mind tried to panic, but I maintained composure and pushed further until my throat said no more. I didn't gag pushing him in, but pulling him out triggered my reflex.

When I looked at how much I had taken I was a bit disappointed to see I only got about 4.5 inches down. I was just about to try again when my husband opened the door. My purple friend was nearly touching my lips so there was little chance to cover my dirty secret.

"What are you doing?" He asked. Sheepishly I told him I was trying to practice deep throating. "How about you show me how good you're getting." He said as he closed and locked the door behind him. I placed my dildo in my underwear drawer and helped my husband out of his jeans and had him sit on the edge of the bed. I got down on my knees, wrapped my hand around his hardening cock and stroked him until he was fully erect. I licked the tip then licked from his balls to his tip, pressing my tongue flat along his dick allowing him to feel my tongue ring glide along his member. I slowly began to take him into my mouth a little at a time. Building up the tension.

Then I took the plunge and I took as much of him in as I could handle. My nose pressed into his pubes and I looked up slightly, opening up my throat a bit more, and I held myself there for a few seconds before I came up for air then immediately took him in again, fucking him with my mouth.

After only a few minutes he was hungry for my pussy and he helped me out of my clothes then had me climb on top of him. My pussy was already wet so he slid into me easily and I rode his dick, twisting and gyrating my hips making him throw his head back and moan.

Curiosity must have gotten the better of him because after a few minutes he said he wanted to see me deep throat my toy while he fucked me. I was a little hesitant, but I agreed so I got off him and grabbed my dildo, holding him to my breasts, then turned to my husband. I climbed onto the bed and he pushed me onto my back and held his dick just outside my cunt. I could feel him throbbing and I wanted him in me, but he waited until I brought my toy to my lips. As I played with my toy he began to push inside me so I pused my toy further in and he complied. I looked into my husband's eyes as I took in most of my toy and he began fucking me furiously. My moans were muffled and I continued to fuck my mouth with my toy as he fucked my pussy.

He could see my neck begin to bulge when I'd push my toy in and he put his hand on my throat to feel for himself. This must have brought him much pleasure because he squeezed me neck a little too tight as he fucked me harder than he has in a while. I removed the toy from my mouth and struggled a bit for air, but I was loving every moment of it. He fucked me with a necessity I haven't felt from him in years. I reached climax moments before he did and I continued to orgasm has he held his hot, throbbing cock within me, his load began to seep out of me and I just held him tighter to me.

Eventually I released him and got into the shower and I decided to sneak my toy in with me because I wasn't quite done having fun. The warm water felt amazing as it washed over my pussy. My husband's cum was still dripping out of me and provided great lube and my toy slid in with little resistance. My clit was throbbing so I rubbed it in small, quick circles as I fucked myself with my toy. Keeping quiet was proving to be difficult so I bet my lip to try and stifle myself. As I was nearing another climax my husband came in the bathroom and, in panic, I shoved my toy as deep inside me as I could then crossed my legs to conceal the little bit that remained outside. My husband is no idiot and knew exactly what I was up to. He gave a little chuckle and left me to my fun.

I managed to finish myself off and stood there with one leg hiked up, spreading my pussy lips so the water could wash right over my clit. That nearly made me want to play with myself again, but I refrained so I could actually clean myself off.

Now I must go because my husband and I have some more adventures to create.

Offline xesman

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +18/-0
Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 08:47:22 PM
Hot short story! Very visual!

IdleBoast

Reply #2 on: March 26, 2015, 08:54:39 PM
Oh, I can just picture that...

*drools*

Offline DemonDelight

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #3 on: March 26, 2015, 11:11:56 PM
^_^ I'm glad you both enjoyed.

Offline Skydreamer

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
Reply #4 on: March 27, 2015, 02:45:36 PM
VERY hot!! Sounds like you and your husband really know how to enjoy yourselves (and each other!) Thanks for sharing!

But most of all, I envision the entire world in a constant state of afterglow.

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1315/-3
Reply #5 on: March 29, 2015, 01:45:49 PM
Thanks for sharing DD.  Helps me remember back to the times we had hot sex.  So glad you and hubby have such great times together.  Takes a lot of understanding to play so open like that.

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline vinney

• POM - March 2012 - October 2014 - December 2015 - POY 2015
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +948/-3
  • Excuse me ma'am... you're sitting on my tonka toy.
Reply #6 on: March 31, 2015, 12:56:41 AM
Now that really was hot DD... very erotic and most arousing... I just have to go to the bathroom to release my excitement... ;D

vinney

If you've got a cock then use it, if you're a lady abuse it.

Offline DemonDelight

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #7 on: March 31, 2015, 03:14:46 AM
Thank you thank you ^_^

IdleBoast

Reply #8 on: March 31, 2015, 10:22:25 AM
(I wonder, in general, how many people actually masturbate to any particular story?)

Offline DemonDelight

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #9 on: March 31, 2015, 03:30:58 PM
(I wonder, in general, how many people actually masturbate to any particular story?)

There have been a few on here that I've masturbated to, but most of them just bring me to that arousal state and I just let myself sit like that because I like being teased.