Evening Hike (MF, cheat, reluc, lact)

kittykass · 3336

Offline kittykass

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +29/-0
  • Macabre Maiden
on: April 01, 2015, 12:03:35 AM
MF, cheat, reluc, lact

This a true story between myself and an of-age, consenting adult, with a name change for anonymity. Furthermore, if you have any issues with lactation, please leave now. There is more to this story, but being a n00b, I wanted to test the waters (so to speak).

Several months ago, I had a falling out with the father of my children. Our youngest daughter was only a couple months old, adding to our toddler and his two older children from a prior relationship. I was exhausted. Ran-into-the-ground and with an exuberant amount of sleep loss, I stomped my foot and demanded more help around the house from him. He tried. I love the man to death, but he tried. For about a week.

I decided we needed a break. I moved a state away to stay with my parents. We never defined if we were "separated" or "working things out". And I didn't care. I slept for the first time in months. My parents took care of the girls as soon as they walked in the door. That's not to say I didn't help, they just knew the fragile state I had been molded into. They gave me space. They gave me room to breathe.

The nights were the worst. I hadn't slept alone for a good five years. It took all my strength to not call him. I stayed stubborn.

I, also, started fiddling around with dating apps. At first, it was mindless, something to pass the time. The men I talked to made me feel worth something, but aside from harmless (although, sometimes explicit) texting and photo swapping, I vowed to never actually meet any of them.

Then I stumbled across Kyle.

He was ornery, it gleamed in his smile. Although not what I'd call a stud, he was extremely easy on the eyes. And, my God, he was an infantryman. I've always loved the uniform, but having gone through a nasty and cruel relationship with my ex-husband (also infantry), I had never felt the desire to go near any serviceman again.

He was married, but unhappy. They had just had a child and his sexual needs were not being met. He had no plans on leaving his wife, but told me they had agreed on an open relationship. To this day, I still think it was a load of crap. Despite this, we flirted relentlessly to the point that we exchanged phone numbers. Everything progressed quickly from there. Within a couple of weeks, we decided we had to meet.

It was early fall by this time. I dressed casually, donning my favorite pair of jeans and a tight tee. I figured the top wouldn't matter too much anyway as the night air would need a sweater.

Kyle showed up a little after eight. He drove a black hatchback, coincidentally one I'd always wanted. I smirked at the coincidence.

He got out to greet me, that killer smile laced across his lips. My body twitched with anticipation as he approached, my mind flashing to the dirtier texts we'd often exchange late at night.

"We finally meet," he mused, arms opening to give me a warm embrace. His cologne was deep and woodsy, the scent making me close my eyes to fully appreciate it. I pressed my endowed chest against his, well aware of the power of 36Gs. His sigh was proof enough of that.

We exchanged a few pleasantries as he guided me over to the passenger side, opening the car door. I'm a sucker for chivalry.

More small talk as we made our way to a wooded park. We had discussed a meeting place before, but both being outdoorsy types, decided a night time hike sounded perfect. Besides, we'd joked, there were so many spots to hide.

We stopped at the top of what's considered "the Indian burial ground". We joked how every town supposedly had one that magically kept the tornadoes at bay.

He pulled out a bottle of wine.

"For the lady," he joked.

I remembered the photo I'd sent him a few nights back, my tipsy self pouting with an empty bottle.

"You didn't have to," I laughed, but happily accepted the gift.

We hiked down to an overhang that overlooked the small pond at the hill's base, a task that proved more problematic in the dark than we'd originally imagined. Several times I had to take his outstretched hand for balance. His grip was steady and held my clumsiness with ease. How I began to ache for those hands to touch and grab elsewhere...

I sat with my legs dangling over the little cliff. It was a good 40 foot drop. Kyle scooted in behind me, wrapping an arm around my waist for good measure. It annoyed me that I couldn't look at him as we began to talk, but I quickly overcame my frustrations at feeling his warmth sink into my bones.

About half of an hour passed before he brushed the hair away from my neck. I bristled at first, having not been touched in such a manner by any other man in so long. He noticed, his fingers pausing. It was a test, I thought, and I had just failed. A part of me wailed in frustration, the slight caress having already sent tendrils of pleasure down my spine. I wanted to groan. I silently pleaded with the night air. Don't let him stop.

"Kassandra..." He whispered it cautiously, not questioning. Perhaps it was a warning. I couldn't concentrate enough to decide. Hearing those three syllables from his mouth within such proximity of my ear made me ache. I rarely get called by my full name.

I couldn't reply. My body arched into his, speaking for me.

I heard the exhalation of his smile as the forearm around my waist cinched tighter, pinning my hips to his groin. The heat of a blush rose to my cheeks. I felt like a schoolgirl, wanting to giggle as I focused my attention to the base of my spine. He wasn't hard, but his dick was large enough to be felt between our clothing. This epiphany made the blush roar to a wildfire that spread down to my chest. He'd never sent me an actual photo of his cock, but it didn't take much imagination to realize that he was bigger than my boyfriend.

My musings were cut short by his lips on my jugular. How he found that sweet spot in the dark, I'll never know. I couldn't help but elicit a soft whine as they parted, assaulting my skin with wet kisses. My throat leaned instinctively to allow him more play room.

While Kyle's teeth began their assault, the wine crept forth. Aside the chemical rush of endorphins, another boozy warmth oozed through my limbs. I felt my body relaxing, the mixing of the two sensations beyond explanation. (Seriously, try it.) My head soon rested on his shoulder, an arm reaching behind me to hold his mouth in place. A moan spilled from my lips. It teased the arm at my waist upward, his large hand pawing at my right breast. I felt helpless, his arm pinning me to his body by the groping of my chest. His fingers tweaked my nipples, quickly bringing them to attention. I groaned loudly.

"Don't," I warned.

He paused, my cunt clenching in protest as he drew away from my throat. "Why?" he grunted.

I bit my lip. I had breastfed both of my children, the youngest just now beginning to wean. However, if stimulated, I could easily produce the milky substance.

When I wasn't quick enough to respond, he gave my nipple a rough tug.

I yelped, hips wriggling against his crotch in surprise. He groaned at the sensation, the sound sending a tingling down to my toes.

Sighing, I admitted my reluctance. "I'm weaning my youngest."

He considered this a moment. I knew he got the implication.

He suddenly stood. My body yearned to feel him against me, yearned for physical contact. I could still feel the sting of his hands and teeth.

"Get up," he commanded.

I looked up at him, feeling vulnerable at such a position. My ex husband and I had a very D/s relationship, I being the sub. Alarms rang in my ears, flashes of the mental abuse that followed his limitless hunger for control. I stared up at Kyle for what seemed an eternity, uncertain.

He growled, "Wait here", then turned and left.

I sat in silence, bewildered, listening to his fading footsteps. What if he left? What would I do? Make the trek back to my parent's house (it was under a mile, easy enough) or would I call somebody for a ride? After all, I had lied to get out of the house, telling them I was meeting up with an old girlfriend for a movie. Meeting a stranger after dark would've warranted that parental glare of death.

I waited. Uncomfortably. I finished the bottle of wine in my anxiety. I would have paced if I had trusted my clumsy ass to not sway and plummet to my inevitable demise. That would be a fun phone call, I mused.

Judging time (a terrible idea when intoxicated), I imagined he was to his car by now. I listened with earnest. No engine thundered to life. I don't remember if I heard a car door or not. I just stared into the distance he'd gone, waiting, my stomach sinking with despair.

Kyle's footsteps soon crackled through the trees. I held my breath, not allowing him (or myself) to hear the sigh of relief that was welling up from my lungs. He carried something under one arm.

"I almost rolled coming back down," he laughed.

I snickered, "That would've been an interesting story for your wife," I teased.

He scoffed, leaning down to help me stand. "You haven't a clue."

The sentence gave me an uneasy feeling, but the moscato forced me to forget it. He pulled me to my feet, tenderly encircling me by the small of my back. That damn cologne again, I thought. My legs gave an involuntary tremble, taken by the want to bury my face into the crook of his neck, to lick the exhilarating scent from his skin.

And then he pulled away. I wanted to stomp my foot. He clearly knew how to drive me mad, distancing himself the moment before I could give myself to temptation.

"Let's take a walk," he grinned.

His expression made my knees weak. I nodded in agreement, managing a meek smile.

We didn't speak, the air between us alive with tension. He had my hand in his again and I could feel his energy flowing into my pores. It shot through me like electricity, sparking into every muscle, joint, and bone. The throbbing epicentered within my cunt, the wine imploring my attention. I noticed the way my hips sashayed, tempting me to discreetly squeeze my thighs tightly together with each step, accomplishing a corresponding pressure that would thump against my labia. The thought made me bite my lip, my pussy wanting attention. Thanks, wine.

It took me a moment to notice he'd even stopped. We were along one of the paths that cut along the hill's side, a natural staircase with elongated steps. Large trees surrounded the trail, this step having a particular overhang and cove of foliage. He'd been carrying a blanket all along which he now spread over the fallen leaves and rocks, hugging it closely to the edge of the walkway.

"Sit."

I obeyed, quivering at the command.

Kyle pounced on me, straddling my hips in an instant. His hand wove into the hair at the base of my skull, the other atrociously grabbing at my left breast. The attack happened so suddenly that I yelped, nearly losing my balance. The hand in my auburn locks kept me steady, Kyle's mouth now inches from my own. I moaned loudly. Many times had I imagined those lips devouring mine. I could feel the current between us, the mutual desire that dared to shatter at any moment. I couldn't move.

"You are mine, Kassandra," he hissed.

Again, with the name. I groaned, nearly swooning from not only hearing it, but the possessive tone he had also undertaken.

The fist at my hairline tightened, forcing me to look at him. His gaze was intense and burnt directly to my groin. The palm at my tit became methodical, diabolical in its caresses and ignored the turbulence between us. My thoughts became muddled.

Kyle's tongue plunged between my lips. A moan vibrated through us, its author unclear but echoed by the other. My back arched, vulgarly serving my chest to him. He was beyond ecstatic to indulge, hands quickly tugging the seams of my clothing over my head. The night air bit into my skin, quickly perking the previously unattended breast. He took a moment to appreciate the dish before him, admiring the black bra that lifted my heavy bosom with gravity-defying magic. He dove in with a growl, lips and teeth feverishly tasting and nibbling at my flesh. I wanted to wail, the bites painful but oh-so-delicious to the sleepy nerves below my throat. I writhed beneath him, wriggling to lower us to the ground. He squeezed and grabbed like a teenager, licking and tasting with fervor. My spine had resumed its curve, my hands furrowing into his shoulder blades, holding his upper body to me. Goosebumps flushed my body, both from cold and lust that transcended a shiver up my spine. A hand snaked behind my back, stealthily unhooking my bra. It was tossed aside, forgotten, as he stared down at his prize.

"God, your tits are huge," he groaned.

I smirked, familiar with the obvious statement.

His eyes darted to mine, a devilish cast to them. He leaned down slowly while grabbing a breast with both hands. I whimpered from the rough feel of his palms against my soft skin. He kept my gaze, stopping an inch away from my nipple. His mouth opened, tongue slowly curling out, before he took a long, rough drag across it. My womb clamped impulsively as my breath caught in my throat. No man had kissed, let alone licked, my breasts in months. My nerves awakened with an agonizing, electric quake. I knew what would happen soon.

"Don't," I repeated.

Tongue still on my nipple, Kyle grinned. "What? Have you never done it before?" His words were muffled and slurred by the refusal to abandon my tit.

I groaned, slightly repulsed by the idea. "No, I haven't." The idea of a grown man sucking at my still lactating nipple disgusted me. I had tried to read erotica about it in the months prior, but the image just never appealed to me. And yet, I couldn't deny my rising heartbeat, the sudden thrill of forcing myself to do something revolting.

He must've sensed my thoughts as there was another lap at my breast. I growled, torn.

"You're enjoying it, you slut," he whispered.

The s-word, one of my many kryptonites. I whined, shaking my head, the dark feeling of defeat creeping into my stomach.

"Please," I implored, my voice sounding pathetic even to me. Why couldn't I move? Why didn't I shove him from me?

Because you want it, I thought. I turned away from him, needing to physically shake my head to clear my inner monologue.

A hand grabbed roughly at my jaw. "Look at me," he barked. His expression was malicious and, for a moment, fear sank into my bones.

Fear, another quirky aphrodisiac.

"Trust me," he crooned softly. The hold on my breast became gentler, merely cupping the mound.

I breathed for the first time in moments. Kyle smiled sweetly, reopened his mouth, and watched me as he took another swipe of his tongue.

It was magnetic. I gasped as I let my resolve flutter away, gasped as my detest morphed into titillation. He continued with a deliberate traipsing, the dredging of my nipple making me feel every bud of his tongue against the pink, erect flesh. Hormones surged forth, prompting the electricity of a letdown. Any objections needed to be aired now. I was at a loss.

His groan broke the spell as his mouth devoured my areola, pulling the rosy skin taut. I knew he no longer tasted just flesh. He was tasting me.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 12:07:22 AM by kittykass »

"But captain, to obey - just like that - for obedience's sake... without questioning... That's something only people like you do."

Offline jaf36

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +33/-0
Reply #1 on: April 01, 2015, 01:13:01 AM
This is becoming a really hot story! Please continue.

Offline Waltered

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
  • I'm a ginger.
Reply #2 on: April 01, 2015, 09:46:13 AM
Fantastic! I can't wait to read the next installment!

Offline redhatlover

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +255/-3
Reply #3 on: April 01, 2015, 02:55:28 PM
The water here is great!  Jump right in!  Fantastic so far!

I am like Charlie the Tuna.  I don't want women with good taste, I want women who taste good.

Offline kittykass

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +29/-0
  • Macabre Maiden
Reply #4 on: April 09, 2015, 01:54:36 AM
I haven't edited this yet, but here's part two. I'm making it a trilogy, considering we did basically three things. It's hard to edit on my phone, easier to see all at once if I post it. I'll delete this header once I'm finished!

He pawed and groped at my breast, hips pressing into mine. I laid in a trance of seduction and aversion. The hands at my pale skin were methodical, coaxing me to give up, to give in.

I couldn't. A churning of heat built in my cunt, watching him suckle from my chest. This was so...wrong. But it felt SO good.

Kyle's eyes caught mine, a dark and foreboding gleam to them.

"I've never met anyone with such big tits before," he groaned, moving away from my body.

I propped myself up to my elbows, smirking. "I get that a lot."

His hands reached for his belt, pausing at the metal. "I can stop..."

I bit my lip. I'd never cheated before, hadn't had another man for well over two years. A burning desire exploded within me, remembering the bulge that had leaned against my spine. I've never had much interest in a man's length, just the girth. And my intrigue was unsettling.

A grin curled across my lips, pulling the bitten lip into a crooked smile. "No, don't." I spoke the words before I had reached a conclusion. Well, there goes integrity.

He dropped his jeans with a florurish, his semi-erect cock bouncing a bit as he removed his boxers. I was stunned. It curled slightly to the right. The circumference was...massive.He must've noticed my shocked expression and grinned menacingly.

"Come here, girl," he growled, grabbing a handful of hair behind my skull.

I moaned weakly, whimpering before the monster appendage.

There's no way, I thought. No way that can fit in my mouth!

Well, as the saying goes, if there's a will, there's a way. And Kyle was making a way.

He shoved my head towards his dick, his intentions clear. I took a deep breath and opened my mouth, raising my hands to steady myself. His fingertips slapped them away.

"No," he snarled. "Just your mouth."

I frowned, wanting to protest, or, at least, sign in irritation. This was turning into a Herculean task!

Leaning forward, I curled my tongue beneath the ridge of his cock, easing him forward will a pull. He obeyed with a groan, the head of him pressing tightly against all surfaces of my lips! I was stunned, almost alarmed at how to complete this without dragging my teeth along his member!

My tongue lapped at his head for awhile, weighing my options. Evidently, this was frustrating as he began inching my nose closer to his groin. I grumbled, again, lifting my arms in objection.

I nearly screamed as he ripped my face away by my trusses.

"No. Hands!" he barked, forcing me to look at him.

I pouted, "But you're so big!"

This pleased him, as he grinned. "The biggest you've seen?"

"Yes!" I wailed, trying to look as pathetic as possible.

"Good," he snickered, rudely grasping my hair tighter. "Now, get to it."

I groaned, his arrogant manner only make the storm within my body more rampant. You're so weak, I chided myself, falling for the first dick that comes along. Look, here you are, about to suck his cock like a greedy whore.

And I did. By some will of magic or genius, I opened my orifice wide enough to encircle that gigantic dick. My teeth were barely sheathed by my lips, pressing against his flesh for even deeper friction and pressure. He filled my mouth completely, a sinking feeling hitting my gut as he forced himself deeper into the crevice. I wasn't going to be able to breathe. Not at all.

Desperately, I tried to inhale through my nose, almost frantic for that quick reprieve. I was too late. His tip hit the back of my throat, making me grunt in protest. I have a pretty steady and strong gag reflex, but this would test its limits.

He moaned, feeling himself swallowed by me. His hips began gliding back and forth, exploring the crooks and grooves of my mouth. I rolled my tongue graciously, eager to hear his sounds of delight. I never understood why women didn't enjoy sucking a man off, I found it just as arousing for myself to know he's helpless in my mouth. Sure, he could simply fuck my gaping jaw, but what fun would that be?

The thought whirled another wave of thunder to pummel down my spine, pooling in my hips and pelvic bone. I moaned weakly. The underside of his male limb reverberated with the sound.

"That's it," he murmured, hand loosening at my scalp.

I continued my difficult onslaught, flicking and sucking along that huge, stiffening member. I plunged him as deep into my mouth as I could, even shaking my head back and forth to ease past my tonsils. He groaned in gratitude.

"Sarah can't take me this deep," he sighed, making me smirk (as best I could) at the mention of his wife's name. It made the deed that much more sinful. And my cunt that much wetter.

He pumped back and forth, keeping a rhythm that allowed me to breathe. My mind wandered to nearby sounds; the traffic in the distance, dogs barking, and even the shrill ring of a telephone. He moaned after the latter, the same obviously translucent thought on the breeze: we could be caught at any moment.

I glanced skyward, momentarily wanting to share the revelation. It wasn't granted as he heaved his hips deeply between my jaws. Except he didn't withdraw. And the tip of my nose was against beneath his belly button. I whined in protest, expelling precious air. A mistake. He pulled my head closer to his torso. My pulse raced, leaping to my throat, further blocking any hope of sweet, sweet reprieve. He continues pressing, my palms flying up to push his thighs from me.

Kyle hit them away, growling.

"Take it," he snapped, my nostrils nearly flattened. I shook my head frantically, moaning, gagging, begging wordlessly for him to stop. My chest was on fire. The sides of my vision crackled a warning.

And yet...my cunt was soaked. I could feel it exuding heat, pleading to be fucked. Indeed, what I sick, sad whore.

I looked up, powerless. Please, I pleaded silently, my eyes wide and full of hot, exerted tears.

I was flung from him, gasping loudly. My elbows landed harshly against the rocks hidden beneath the thin blanket. I turned to face him, blind fury on my features.

He didn't give me the chance.

His hips, again, landed on either side of me, palms planting solidly above my clavicles. He held me to floor, gloating over me.

I dared a glimpse at his cock. It was painfully swollen, oozing his excitement.

"Don't. Move," he panted.

I doubted I could even blink.

Kyle grabbed either breast, roughly gripping around the nipples. My clit quivered. I was putty in his hands.

His hips shifted downward, aligning his dick with the valley of my cleavage. He then pressed the pair of mounds together, his meat still slick with my spit and pre-cum. His cock twitched as if was swallowed by those voluptuous tits. Grunting, he ground his hips back and forth, adjusting for the best friction.

It proved to be a daunting task. Apparently, anything larger than a handful gets a little complicated. Push the two succulent forms together, and, well, the mismatching physics become evident.

He howled in frustration.

I couldn't help but bite my tongue at an ensuing snicker.

"But captain, to obey - just like that - for obedience's sake... without questioning... That's something only people like you do."