KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Super Bowl Slut - Irsm

irsm · 3074

Offline irsm

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +20/-0
on: April 16, 2015, 04:38:19 AM
This is my first work of fiction.  Up till now, all of my stories have been real and are in the True Stories section of KB  This story will have subsequent chapters to come.

Super Bowl Slut (Intr. +M/F, Exhit. B/D Oral)

My name is Clarisse, a 32 yr. old hot wife, married to a Dominant Black man, who is my Master. 
I am blond, 5'6, 125 lbs. with long shapely legs, a tight, round ass and C cup milky white tits.  My husband is proud of my hard body, and loves to show me off to his friends and business clients.  He is a successful, self made business owner, and stands 6'1, 200 lbs. all muscle, with a beautiful, 10" cock that I will do anything for.  He has trained me to be his loving white whore, sharing me with other black friends and even having me "help" secure some big accounts for his business.  I love serving him in any way he wishes, and it makes me very wet and horny when he makes me perform like the hot white slut I am.

Our favorite NFL team, the Seahawks made it to the Super Bowl for the second year in a row, and we were very excited as the big game approached.  In the two weeks before the game, my husband was very busy with work so we could not go to Phoenix to watch the game live.  Instead, my Master informed me that he had reserved a suite in an upscale downtown hotel and that he wanted to enjoy the game with three special friends.  My shaved pussy started to get wet as I started to suspect that I would be his hostess for this private party.  Sure enough, when the big day arrived, he had me dressed like a hot little slut as we checked into our suite.  I am never allowed to wear panties anyway, but he had me in stiletto heels, garters, hose, a mini skirt, and a see through blouse, un-buttoned down to my navel.  My ample, white tits were easily visible from the side, and I had to be really careful so that they didn't fall out.  The reception clerk got an eyeful, and knew I was a slut for BBC.  Once in our suite, I was ordered to strip down to only my heels, hose and garters.  My Master also put a dog collar on me, attached to a leash.  He unpacked an assortment of whips, crops, nipple clamps and large dildos and set them on the vanity.  I went to the kitchen to put the liquor into the fridge and arrange the snacks and food onto a tray.  My husband then had me get on my knees as I eagerly took out his massive black cock and started sucking him off.  While I licked and worshipped his cock, he told me that he had invited 3 guests and that I was going to serve them all in whatever manner they wished.  Two were important clients from the East Coast, and one was a business partner on a joint venture.  All three were big, black men.  My pussy got wet just thinking about being the only white woman, essentially naked in a room with 4 hung black men.

About a half hour before kickoff, there was a knock on our door.  Three very handsome, large black men entered the room and greeted my husband.  They all stared at my naked body, especially my tits and bare pussy.  My dominant husband had taken me to a tattoo parlor after we married and had a Queen of Spades tattooed just over my white pussy.  That way, everyone would know that I was a whore for black cocks.  This was not lost on the 3 men as they smiled and made themselves comfortable.  As I served each black man a drink, they boldly felt up my tits, ass and pussy.  I don't know if they knew I was the wife of their friend, or maybe they thought I was a pro, but they treated me like they owned me.  That just got me more excited, and one guy, Jamal, inserted a couple of fingers into my cunt.  When he showed them guys how wet his fingers were, I was totally ashamed as there was no doubt that I was a cock hungry whore.  Jamal was my husband's associate, so he also was a Seahawks fan.  The other two, Charles and Billy were from the East Coast and were naturally rooting for New England.  My husband took my leash and had me kneel down on the floor as he explained the rules.  I was as anxious as the men to hear what my Master had in store for me.

First, I was to serve all the guests like a good little waitress.  Each man would have my leash for one quarter, and during that quarter, could use me as he wished.  Each man had been tested recently for STDs, and all were clean, so no condoms were necessary.  That got me really hot, because I love feeling a man shoot his seed deep into me, whether it be in my mouth, pussy or ass.  Since the room was evenly divided between Hawks fans and Patriot fans, I was to serve also whenever either team scored.  A field goal meant I had to give a blow job to each of the 2 guys rooting for that team.  A touchdown meant they two guys representing the scoring team could fuck me.  At halftime, whichever team was leading, the two guys rooting for that team could use me during the entire half time break.  There was going to be a surprise reward for the team that ultimately won the Super Bowl.  My initial reaction was OMG! I am going to be used to death by these 4 Black cocks!  At the same time, I knew I was helpless, and was eager to  make my husband proud.

First Quarter

On the kick off, my husband had me crawl on my hands and knees to Charles and hand him my leash.  Charles was a well muscled black man, about 50 years old but very fit for his age.  I could tell he relished the idea of using a white woman in her 30s and he wasted no time.  "Suck my big, black dick, slut!"  And with a whimper, I unzipped his trousers to reveal a thick 9" coal black cock.  While the others watched, I started giving Charles a wet, sloppy blow job, licking up the copious pre-cum off the tip of his uncircumcised cock.  As he got harder, he roughly grabbed my blond hair and started to face fuck me.  His cock was going down my throat as tears welled up in my eyes.  I tried not to gag but couldn't help making gagging sounds.  The other guys didn't know whether to watch me or the game.  After 10 minutes of brutal skull fucking, Charles let loose a huge load down my throat.  I swallowed as fast as I could, but he must not have come for a while because the amount was massive, and some trickled out the side of my mouth and hung from my chin before dropping to my tits.  Satisfied for the time being, Charles took off the rest of his clothes, then had me sit on his lap as he roughly played with my tits and pussy.  I ground and wiggled my cute white ass on his cock and soon brought that monster back to life.  Halfway into the first quarter, New England scored a field goal.  My husband and Jamal was pissed as Billy and Charles cheered.  Immediately, Charles led me by my leash to kneel in front of Billy, as I didn't need to be told, like a good whore, I unzipped Billy and took out his beautiful 10" cock.  It wasn't as thick as Charles, but it was longer and magnificent.  I loved it!  I took my time, licking his cock from the base to the tip.  I even stabbed my pink tongue into the slit at the head, and Billy was moaning in pleasure.  Then, I got real nasty, bending low and lick this stranger's balls and sucking them one by one into my mouth.  I think Charles got pissed because I didn't do that for him.  Next thing I felt was a burning lash on my cute little ass.  It really hurt, as he rained blow after blow of the whip on my ass while my mouth was filled with Billy's cock.  I whimpered and begged but Charles just kept on whipping me, calling me a white whore, a cock sucking bitch.  I was afraid to move away, and after a while a strange thing happened.  My pussy got real warm and wet, and I actually moved my ass to meet the whip.  I was moaning in pain as well as pleasure.  I was getting super turned on, like a bitch in heat until I finally begged him to hit me harder!  My husband and Jamal laughed as they saw how I now craved the humiliation and punishment.  My poor ass was all red and marked as I reached the first of many climaxes of that day.  After Billy shot his sweet seed into my hungry mouth, I lovingly cleaned his cock and balls before being led back to the sofa to sit on Charles' lap.  Whipping me must have excited Charles, because he was sporting a full erection now.  He ordered me to lick his balls and cock just like I did for Billy, which I did before he had me sit on his big, thick cock.  Now my husband has a big cock which I am used to, but Charles cock was really thick and stretched me wide open.  As I felt him enter me, inch by inch, I couldn't help moaning in pleasure/pain.  Hearing that, he chuckled, reached around to my nipples and started to painfully pull and pinch them.  My nipples are very sensitive so his roughly abusing them made me squirm which allowed his big cock to penetrate all the way in.  My movement got Charles even harder and soon his strong hands had me by the hips, driving his sledgehammer of a cock into me.  I was like a rag doll, controlled by this older black man as he fucked me deeply on his lap.  This went on for a long time before he finally shot his second load deep into my womb.  I was fucked senseless and slid off his lap onto the floor.  I was quite a sight as my gaping bare pussy was open for all to see.  A river of sperm was leaking out, but Charles grabbed my blond hair and pulled my face into his messy crotch.  Like I had been trained, I meekly started to lick his balls until they were clean, then proceeded to lick our combined cum off his soft cock, tasting his cum mixed with juices from my slut pussy.  I was embarrassed as the whole room started to smell like sex, pussy juice and male cum.  And it was only the first quarter!

Irsm

Comments appreciated, contact me through KB message or post here.

IdleBoast

Reply #1 on: April 16, 2015, 06:26:26 PM
Three more quarters, the break, and the final celebration - this is going to be fun!

Offline irsm

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +20/-0
Reply #2 on: September 25, 2015, 04:01:19 AM
Super Bowl Slut - Part Two   Second Quarter (Intr.+M/F, Oral, Anal, Exhib, B/D, Humiliation)

My Master/husband gently picked me up off the floor and gave me a deep soul kiss.  I was a mess, with cum leaking down my legs, dried cum on my face and tits, and my make up smeared and ruined.  He told me to go get myself pretty for my next owner.  I hurried to the bathroom to shower, douche and re-apply my make up.  Luckily, I had brought some spare nylons, as the rough treatment by Charles had ruined my first pair.  When I came back out, the guys whistled and cheered, as I looked fresh and ready for action.  I handed my leash to my husband who led me over to Jamal.  Apparently, I was to be black owned by a Patriot fan, then a Seahawk fan, with my husband having me for the critical fourth quarter.  Jamal smiled broadly as he took my leash.

Jamal was in his late 30s, and was the youngest of the four black men.  He was a star basketball player in college, and stood at 6'3 and weighed over 200 lbs.  He kissed me deeply and I felt my insides melt under his commanding touch.  Unlike Charles, Jamal was in no hurry and had a different style of domination.  First, he ordered me to spread my legs and bend over, showing everyone my ass and pussy.  I had to brace myself on the coffee table as he conducted a thorough and humiliating inspection.  He started to finger fuck me, first with 2 fingers.  As my juices started to flow, he added a third finger.  I started to gasp and moan as my climax started to build.  My wet pussy made obscene noises as his black fingers invaded my white pussy.  When he put his fourth finger in, I let out a little cry but couldn't help grinding back into his hand.  Everyone was watching now as he increased the speed and intensity of his assault on my pussy.  Just as I was about to cum, he jabbed his thumb deep into my asshole.  I let out a scream from the unexpected pain, but at the same time, my pussy gushed a huge orgasm.  My legs gave out, and I slumped down to the floor, gasping for air.  The men all cheered and made lewd remarks as I recovered on the floor.  I did not feel any shame from the humiliation I was just put through.  Instead, I felt a deep sense of peace and gratitude, as Jamal ordered me to crawl over to him to thank him.  Of course, I  knew my place as the white slut for these dominant black men, and after getting on my knees before my owner, I took out his big black cock and sucked it, all the while saying "Thank you Master".  I would have been very content to keep sucking that gorgeous black cock until I tasted his cum, but he had other ideas for me.    He took out a spreader bar and attached it to two ankle cuffs.  Now it was impossible to cross or close my legs.  He then ordered me to bend over and fuck myself with a huge black dildo.  With one hand I braced myself on the low coffee table, and with the other, I started to insert the black dildo into my wet pussy.  Soon, I had all 10" inside me, and the room could hear the wet sloppy sounds as it pistoned into my pussy.  I was panting like a bitch as my climax mounted, but before I came, Jamal ordered me to stop.  I let out a whine of frustration which drew chuckles from all the black men.  Jamal then ordered me to lick all my juices off of it, then fuck my ass with it.  I eagerly tasted my nasty pussy juice as I cleaned the dildo, then inch by inch started to insert it into my ass.  This took a lot longer, since my ass is reserved for my Master, and therefore a lot tighter than my pussy.  After about 10 minutes, I finally got it all the way in and now the pleasure started to build from my ass and move into my pussy.  Suddenly, Jamal asked my master to hand him the hotel phone.  As I continue to ass fuck myself I hear Jamal request a bucket of ice to be brought up to our room!  Now I know we had ice in the fridge, but clearly, the point was to humiliate me further.  Soon I hear a knock, and the guys let in a college aged white guy.  His eyes popped when he saw the naked blond with a spreader bar holding her legs open with a black dildo up her ass.  The guys laughed and said, "Hey kid, watch and learn how white bitches are trained!"  They invited him over to feel my ass, pussy and hanging tits.  At first he was very shy, but soon I could feel he was getting excited as he roughly inserted 3 fingers into my sopping wet cunt.  When I moaned, Jamal said, "Go get your tip, kid"  pointing to my face.  The young man came around to my face, took out a good sized cock and jammed it into my mouth.  I sucked him like a hired whore, which is what he thought I was.  It didn't take long before he shot a big load down my throat.  I licked him clean, as he put himself back together and left, saying that if we needed anything, anything at all, to call him and he would personally attend to us during our stay.  As soon as he left, I felt really dirty, I had just been used by a hotel  attendant, in front of 4 black men, just like a cheap whore.  And I liked it!  So much that I was now furiously fucking the dildo deep into my ass.  Jamal took up the riding crop and started to seriously whip my ass.  My ass was turning red, and the crop was leaving faint marks as I continued my ass fucking while taking my punishment.  As I neared my climax, Jamal dropped the crop, stepped up and ordered me to drop the dildo, and with both hands, open my ass for him.  I looked at my husband, knowing that our rule was my ass was for him alone.  He looked at me and gave a slight nod, giving his approval.  With trembling hands, I spread my ass cheeks and begged, "Please fuck my white ass, Jamal.  Make me your white whore, take my ass as hard and as deep as you want!"  With that, Jamal plunged his big black cock savagely up my ass.  I knocked the air out of me, and I would have fallen over if his strong arms didn't hold me up.  I felt my bowels being stretched and filled by the invading black cock.  It hit bottom and still kept pushing.  Everyone watched the young black buck ass fuck his white married whore, and I was delirious, begging him to fuck me harder and shoot his seed up my ass.  When I finally felt the white hot seed pouring up the depths of my ass, I came like never before.  He kept going, spurt after spurt, and cum was running out my ass and down to my cunt and legs.  When he withdrew, he grabbed my blond hair, and whipped my face around to his cock, covered in cum and my ass juices.  Now I was ordered to take an enema and get waxed before the party, but I assumed it was for my Master to use me.  Now I was very glad I was pretty clean in my ass because I was to perform ATM in front of my husband and his friends!  I perform ATM for a black man is the ultimate sign of submission from a white woman, and I was happy to sink to that level.  His cock had definitely been up my ass, but I liked the gamey nastiness of it, and was cleaning his balls and cock with whorish enthusiasm.    I was worn out, totally used and thought I was done.  Not quite.

Jamal then got on the loveseat with his ass up and said,"Rim my ass, bitch!"  Again, I looked at my Master, and again, he nodded.  So I crawled over to him and started to worship his black ass.  I started licking his balls, then worked to the area between his asshole and cock.  Then I stuck out my pink tongue and licked the outside of his ass.  Slowly I started to insert my tongue, making it stiff to penetrate his asshole.  With one hand I was massaging his growing cock, and with the other, I was rubbing my own clit.  As our passion grew, my head was diving deeper into his ass, my nose wedge in his crack as my tongue sought to lick deep into his ass.  I wanted to lick his prostate, but knew there was little chance that I could reach it.  Soon I felt his sphincter clamp down on my tongue as I drove ever deeper.  When he started to cum again, I pushed his spurting cock into my mouth.  A few spurts got my face before I could capture that beautiful black cock in my hungry mouth.  When he was finally spent, I was careful not to swallow his huge load, as I knew instinctively how to turn the roomful of BBCs on even more.  On my knees facing them, I opened my mouth wife so all could see the pool of cum in my mouth, then looking deep into the eyes of my Master, I swallowed every drop.  My Master helped me up and with a stern face said"Go get yourself cleaned up, whore.  I don't want to smell Jamal's ass on your breath!"  Off I staggered to the bathroom to make myself pretty for my men, wondering what was next.

Irsm

IdleBoast

Reply #3 on: September 25, 2015, 06:42:14 PM
 :emot_bigokay:

Offline BeachBB4U

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-0
Reply #4 on: July 22, 2018, 05:27:44 AM
I like Super Bowl Slut alot