The Baptist

Plato5v · 2849

Offline Plato5v

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +7/-0
on: April 16, 2015, 02:29:07 PM
The Baptist
Chapter 1:

The Temple Street Baptist Church was a small Church in Mastersonville.  Josh Henderson had been attending the Church for several years and knew almost everyone there.  He had recently suffered a very difficult divorce after his wife left him for someone she met in the Internet.  Now he was alone and while he gave a good appearance he was rather resentful toward the world and had become a cynic.

“Hi, Sally,” Josh said as he walked into the Church.

“Hi, Josh,” Sally responded.  Sally had been going to Temple Street Baptist just about all of her 48 years of life.   Sally, her husband, Jack and Josh and his wife had been good friends.  They were all shocked at what she happened in Josh's marriage.

“What’s going on?” Josh quizzed.

“Not much, I am looking for someone to go to a meeting with me.  It is related to the board we are on and I hope you can go,” Sally explained.

“When is it?”

“It is two weeks from Monday and last two days.  I know it is short noticed but can you go?” Sally almost begged. 

“Why can’t Jack go?”

“Oh he is got to work,” she explained.

“I think I would be able to take off those days,” Josh said.

“I sure would appreciate it,” Sally said.

Josh picked Sally up at 6:00 am so they could make the 3 hour trip to Convention and attend the conference.  Sally was prompt and they left on time.

During the drive Sally and Josh talked about a lot of things.  They were enjoying each others company and having a good time.  The conversation eventually moved to Josh’s past marital problems with his ex-wife Jan.

“You Jan had some really strange ideas but we did have a lot of fun,” Josh said.

“I always liked Jan.  I could not believe all the stuff that happened.”

“Yeah, I should have known something would happen.  I shouldn’t tell you but she had a few quirks but I have to admit some of them were really fun,” Josh explained.

“What do you mean?” Sally was now curious.

“Well, I don’t know exactly how to say this.  She had a few different kinds of ideas about what was fun in the, you know, bedroom should I say,” Josh said.

“Oh, I see,” Sally said feeling embarrassed over the direction that the conversation had gone.  However, she was still curious.

“I don’t want offend you,” Josh said noticing Sally was uncomfortable.

“Oh you’re not offending me.   If you need to talk about it I understand,” Sally said trying not to sound uncomfortable.

“Well I missed a lot of things about Jan but I have to admit I miss the fun we had in the bedroom.  She was quite a character and enjoyed, let’s just say she enjoyed a little spanking every now and then,” Josh said wondering what kind of reaction Sally would have.  Josh had noticed that while Sally was little overweight she was pretty.  She also had a nice ass and Josh had always been an ass man.  He also felt that she was attracted to him in the manner in which she would linger as she hugged him now and then.

“Oh wow, she enjoyed that,” Sally said almost without thinking.

“Yeah, it really turned her on.  I never really hurt her but I would spank her pretty good sometimes.  It seemed she could not get enough of that sort of thing.”

“Really,” Sally could not believe this conversation.  She also could not believe the faint stirring this conversation was causing deep within her.  Josh was an attractive man and Sally could not help but wonder how a spanking from him might feel.  She had always felt a certain attraction to him but as a good wife she always kept this hidden.  However, this conversation was awakening those feelings and while they scared her, they also excited her.

“I know I shouldn’t tell you this, but I loved it.  The feeling of power it gave me was a real turn on for me.”  Josh could believe he was having this conversation with Sally, a good conservative Baptist who was not his wife. 

“Jack and I have never done anything like that.  Our bedroom life is pretty tame compared to what you are saying.  Lately, Jack has not been very interested in sex.  His business is rather stressful and I guess that takes it out of him.”

“Yeah, I bet there is a lot of stress in his work.  Jan and I always had a pretty good sex life but I guess there was something major missing or else she would still be here.  I do miss those spanking though.”  Josh could not help but noticed the blush in Sally’s cheeks.  He did not know if she was embarrassed or maybe a little turned on.  He hoped it the later.

“I have felt a little ignored lately but I know the way Jack is,” Sally said.

Josh decided to push the issue a bit just to test the waters and said, “Well if you need a good spanking let me know.”  Josh quickly laughed but there was a twinkle in his eye that suggested he was also a bit serious.

Sally blushed,” Oh I will.”  She laughed a nervous laugh.

“I hope I am not upsetting you.  I don’t want to offend you or anything,” Josh quickly added.

“Oh no you are not offending me.  I just can’t believe the conversation we are having.  All about spanking and bedroom and stuff.

“Yeah you can really off to weird conversations.  I hope you don’t think I’m a pervert or anything.  It’s just that I like experimenting around a little, just having a bit of fun,” Josh explained.

“Oh, I think I understand.  I would like to experiment a little but Jack is so straight he thinks there is only one way to do,” Sally sighed.

“Jan and I found lots of ways to do it and lots of different places to do it.

“Oh really, I wish Jack was like that.  If he even knew you and I were having such a conversation he would be very upset.”

“Well don’t worry I would never tell him that I had asked his wife if she needed a spanking,” Josh said and laughed.  It seemed Sally was not taking any offense to this kind of talk.  Josh was pleased.

“I can't imagine how he would react to such a thing.  Imagine, you giving me a spanking on the butt,” Sally replied and had a deep blush in her cheeks as she said it.

“Don’t worry what you and I talk about is between us.  It will go no further.   If you need a spanking that is between us, just call me the spanker.”

Sally laughed at this but they were now arriving at their motel.

They arranged to have room fairly next to each other.  Sally parked the car and Josh opened the trunk.  As Sally bent over the get her suitcase Josh could not help but take a good look at her ass.  It seems she took a little longer than usual to get the suitcase as she bent over almost into the trunk.  Her ass was displayed for Josh to see.  Josh also noticed Sally was again blushing some as she rose back up.

“You’d better watch it.  I might decide to give you a little spanking,” Josh said as he grabbed his suitcase.  Sally knew he knew her little display was for him.

Josh helped Sally get her suitcase in her room then went to his room.  After freshing up a bit and relaxing they were to go to their first meeting.   Josh was in for a long day and figured much of the afternoon would be rather boring lectures.  However, he wondered if maybe that evening might present some interesting activities.

As the day progressed Jack and Sally attended their meetings and some were better than others.  They did not have much time to talk but sat together at the evening meal.  It had been a long day and they were both ready to return to the motel to relax.

“Well, those lectures were okay I guess.  I would think some of those organizing principals could help in making a better Church outreach program,” Josh said as they driving back to the motel.

“Yes, I think they could be help and Dr. Lenore was a good speaker,” Sally replied.

“Yes, he was excellent.  What did you think about his remark relating to the discipline of children and whether or not spanking was a good thing to do,” Josh said using Dr. Lenore’s remark to get them back to the subject of spanking.

“Oh, I don’t know if I agree with his ideas.  I think spanking is something that can be helpful at times,” Sally replied knowing Josh had specifically brought up this subject again.  “Sometimes I think about the time my father spanked me and I think it did me some good.”

“Oh I bet you were a naughty little girl at times,” Josh said.

“Yes, I often got into trouble doing naughty things.  I can be a naughty little girl.”

“Are you being a naughty little girl right now Sally?” Josh asked.

“What do you mean?” Sally almost whispered.

“If you are being really naughty then you might need a spanking and I am just the guy who can do it,” Josh said hoping he was not going too far.

“Oh my, I don’t know.”   Sally could not believe the things she was feeling.  This conversation was getting to her.  She could feel her nipples pushing against her bra.  She was alarmed that she could also feel wetness between her legs.  Sally had not felt this way in years.  It had been a long time since she had been able to totally let go but she was afraid of what might happen. 

“Ok, again I don’t mean to upset you Sally.  I hope you did get angry at me.”

“No, I am not angry.  It is just tje naughty the things that we are talking about.  Here we are at a Church meeting talking about such nasty things.  It seems wrong to think about these things,” Sally said expressing her mixed emotions about what was happening between her and Josh.  Sally could not believe the turmoil brewing inside her.  She knew all of this was very wrong but there was a sexual tension deep within her that had existed for a long time.  Josh had somehow ignited it and it was demanding to be released.

“That is what I mean Sally.  You are talking about nasty things and that is naughty.  You would have to agree with me on that,” Josh said now really getting into his mind game.

“Yes, I am talking about nasty kinds of things.  I would never talk to Jack about such things.”

“Why you are being a dirty little girl Sally,” Josh knew he was pushing some right buttons.

“Oh, I guess I am a dirty little girl.  I feel kind of slutty talking to you about this.”

“Yes and I think when we get back to the motel you need a bit of punishment and I think a good spanking on your butt will be just the right thing,” Josh pushed his agenda forward.

“Oh, I don’t know.  It would be wrong for me to let you spank my butt.  It is even bad for me to be considering such a thing," she replied.

"But Sally, you are considering letting me spank you lovely ass," Josh said and lightly touched her shoulder.

"Yes, I guess I am," she said blushing bright red.

"You know you want to do this," Josh replied now pressing the issue even more. 

"Yes, I guess I do.  It would really be nasty but maybe a good spanking is what I need since I have been such a bad girl.”

“Ok, it is settled.  When we get to your room we will take care of it and take care of it good,” Josh said as they pulled into the parking lot of the motel.

“Ok,” Sally replied in a small voice.

“Get out of the car and come with me,” Josh said as he got out of the car.

They walked up the stairs to Sally’s room.

“Open the door you nasty little girl,” Josh said.  Sally opened the door.

“I have to use the bathroom first,” Sally said.

“Okay, don’t put back on your pants.  You won’t need them,” Josh commanded.

Sally shuttered a bit and went into the bathroom.  When she came out she had taken off her pants and walked toward Josh in her blouse that hung down.  Josh could see some of her pink panties.

“Come over to the bed and lay down on your stomach.”  Josh was getting into this.

Sally slowly lay on the bed so that her butt was exposed to Josh.  She could not believe that she was actually going through such a thing with Josh.  She knew he was looking at her panties and even though they covered her ass it was if she was naked.

Josh walked over to the bed.  “Now it is time for your punishment.  Tell me what you did to deserve this.”

“I talked about some nasty things with you.”

“And?”

“I liked talking about those things.  It made me feel good,” Sally admitted and felt the effect all over her body.

“How did it make you feel?” Josh asked.

“It made my body feel tingly and turned on,” Sally said in almost a whimper.

“How did you know you were turned on?  How did your body respond?”

“My breasts began to feel good.”

“How did your titties feel?” Josh said changing Sally’s words to fit what he wanted her to say.

“My titties got warm and my nipples got hard,” Sally said following Josh’s lead.

Josh reached up and whap.  He slapped her on her butt cheek.

“Ahhhhhh!” Sally squealed not ready for his smack.

“What else did your body feel?” Josh continued.

“My vagina began to moisten.”

“Tell me about your pussy,” Josh said changing the words again.

“My vagina.”

“It is a pussy,” Josh interrupted and corrected.

“My pussy got wet,” she said.

“Is it wet now?”

“Yes, it is very wet.”

Whap! Whap!  Josh gave her two good blows that were enough to begin to bring out a rose color in her butt cheeks.

“Ahhhhh,” Sally responded.

“Are you a little slut girl Sally?” Josh asked.

“Yes,” she replied.

“Yes, what,” Josh corrected.

“I am a nasty girl and I need spanking,” Sally said.  Sally had never really felt this way.   She was beginning to simply loose control of herself.  The passion in her pussy was beyond any bounds that she had ever known.  She had never in her life been this turned on.  She did not care what happened as long as she could continue to feel the way she was feeling.

Josh knew he was now in total control, at least for this evening but he guess he might be getting even more control in the future.

Josh now went to work on her butt.  He did not want to bruise her but wanted to give her enough pain to take control.  After 5 minutes or so of steady slaps Sally buttocks were now ripe for the picking.  They both had a very deep rosy glow to them.   Sally made a little squeal each time she hit her ass.

“Okay Sally now stand up for me, you little slut,” Josh ordered.

Sally slow stood up and her hands automatically moved to rub her buttocks.

“Don’t touch your ass,” Josh commanded.

Sally now stood in front of Josh with her eyes looking down at the floor.

“Take off your blouse.”

The only man that had seen Sally in her bra and panties for many years was her husband Jack.  Now she was submitting to Josh and doing so in a totally humiliating manner.  Sally could not believe what she was doing but could believe the sensations that this behavior was producing deep within her.

Sally removed her blouse and stood before Josh in her bra and panties.

“You could loose a little weight Sally,” Josh chuckled.  “But not bad, not bad at all.”

“Take off your bra.”

Sally could not believe her actions as she reached behind her and undid the clasps allowing her bra to fall to the floor.  She now stood before Josh with her breasts for all to see.

“Tell me you want me to see your titties.”

“Please look at my titties,” Sally pleaded.  In some respects she was now so full of a forbidden passion she was not fully in her right mind.

“Do you like me seeing your titties?”

“Oh yes I love you seeing my titties.  I’m just a nasty girl who wants to do whatever you say.” Sally could not believe these words were flowing like wine from her lips.

“My yes, you are a nasty girl but I like you anyway.  Now take off those panties and let me see that pussy and tell me how much you like me seeing you.”

Sally removed her panties and said, “Oh Josh I love you seeing my naked wet pussy.  It is so hot inside.  I love the way it feels to stand here and let you look at my pussy and titties.”

“You know your pussy has too much hair around it.  You need to shave it,” Josh said.

“I’m sorry Josh,” she answered.

Josh reached over and grabbed a couple of Sally public hairs and gave a yank.

“Ahhhhhh my God, that hurt,” Sally screamed but did not move.

“See what happens when you have all that hair on your little pussy,” Josh explained in a calm tone.  “Turn around.”

As Sally turned around Josh could see her still rosy cheeks.  He also noticed some hair in her ass crack just below her butt hole.  He reached in and again yanked the hair out.

“Ohhhhhhhh,” Sally screamed having been caught off guard.

“Too bad more hair,” Josh said.  “Bend over.”

Sally bent over given Josh an unobstructed view of her pussy and her asshole.  Josh began to press against the bud of Sally’s asshole.

“What are you doing?” Sally whimpered.

“You do not speak unless I tell you to,” Josh quickly countered.  With that he slipped his finger down in to her cunt lips.

“Damn you are wet girl.  You are leaking cum juice.”  With his finger moist from Sally’s lubrication he quickly punched his finger up into Sally’s asshole.

“Ohhh my God,” Sally moaned as she felt her most private orifices penetrated by Josh’s finger.  Sally had never had anyone do this to her but she could not help it.   She did not only like it.  She loved the feeling of his finger in her ass.

Josh could not believe this situation.  Here he was with Sally naked before him bent over so her ass was in the air and he, standing there with his finger in her asshole.  Sally, the good deacon’s wife, the president of her Sunday school class was acting like a slut. 

“You like my finger up your ass, Sally?”

“Oh it feels so good, I can’t help it,” Sally said almost in tears.

Josh removed his finger and began rubbing Sally’s pussy.  It was obvious she liked the sensation.

“Mmmmmmmmmmm,” Sally moaned.

Whack! Josh slapped her pussy lips.

“Owwwwwwh,” Sally whimpered.

Whack! Josh began to pat her pussy lips and her clit with short small slaps.

“Owwwh, Mmmmmm, Ohhhhhh,” Sally did not seem to know what to feel when suddenly she began.  “Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Godddddddddddddddddddd, it feels so good.”  With that Sally collapsed falling across the bed.  She seems to be only partial conscious.  Her orgasm had almost been too much for her.

Sally was now lying with half of her on the bed and half over the side of the bed.  This position left her ass and pussy as very available for anything.   Josh began to rub her ass and let his finger trace down her ass crack giving her some time to recover.

Sally had just had one of the most intense orgasms that she had ever known.  It felt wonderful and as she lay there she could feel Josh’s hand rubbing her butt.

Josh decided now was a good time.  Josh pulled out his dick and began to rub it all over Sally’s wet pussy. 

“Do you like that Sally?” he asked.

“Yes, it feels good,” she replied.

Josh positioned himself over her and pressed his cock on her pussy.  He slowly pushed it in and began to fuck her pussy.

“Oh Josh, you are fucking me,” Sally whispered.

“Yes and your pussy feel so very good,” he replied pumping in and out of her.

“Oh, yes, fuck me,” she cried as another orgasm began to build

“Mmmmm, Your pussy feel excellent but I want something a little tighter,” Josh said.

Josh pulled his dick out of her pussy.  It was now wet with her cunt juices but it still took some effort to force it into Sally asshole. 

“What are you doing Josh?” Sally cried as she felt Josh pull his cock out of her pussy and began to rub it on her asshole.

“Oh,” she whimpered as she felt his cock slowly penetrate her virgin ass.

Sally’s asshole was tight but lubricated with her pussy juices he slowly slipped it inside her to its full length.  He then began to pump it in and out of her asshole. 

“Oh Josh, fuck my ass,” Sally cried.  She could not believe that she like the feeling of his cock in her ass.  She had never done anything like this.  But as part of her mind felt disgusted by what she was doing she felt an orgasm developing.  As Josh continue pounding her ass the orgasm erupted and her body shuttered with ecstasy.

It did not take long before Josh emptied his full load deep into Sally bowels.

Sally felt his cock swell and shoot his sperm in her guts.  She wanted all he had to give.

As Josh emptied his load he was bent over her with his cock still in her ass.  As his cock deflated it slowly slipped out.  He could see some cum leaking out of her and he stood up.

“Wow, that was some ass fuck Sally,” Josh said.  Sally rolled over and lay on the bed.  Her legs was somewhat spread giving him full view of her pussy and she watched as he put his dick back in his pants.

Sally did not answer.  This night had been too much for her.  She moved herself up on the bed and before Josh had even left the room Sally fell into in a deep sleep.

Josh studied her naked body on the bed and put a blanket over her as he left.

“I wonder how you will feel and react to me in the morning.  Well, I guess we will see since we do have an early day,” Josh said to an unconscious Sally as he left.  Josh would have an excellent night’s sleep.

Chapter 2:

The next morning Josh awakened feeling quite good.  He was very curious as to how Sally would react to him after last night.  Josh prepared himself for the day and phoned Sally to see if she was ready to go for their last day of meeting.

“Hi Sally, this is Josh.  Are you about ready?” Josh said as if nothing were unusual.

“Ah, yes, yes, I will be ready in a few minutes,” Sally said in a most anxious voice.

“Ok, how about I give you ten minutes and then come by your room?” Josh asked.  “I will go ahead and load my stuff and then help you with yours.”

“Ok, I will be ready,” Sally replied.

Josh arrived at Sally’s room and knocked on the door.  After a few minutes Sally appeared with her suitcase and bag.  Josh noticed that Sally was not looking him in the eyes but kept her gaze downward reminding him of a child that had done something wrong.

“I hope these meetings go quickly today,” Josh said making conversation.

“Yeah, me to,” Sally replied.

As they got into the car Josh noticed Sally sat down rather softly.  He decided to use this as a way of bringing up the events of the prior night.

“I hope I did not hurt your butt or leave any bruises,” Josh said.

Jill looked up at him with a rather shocked expression.  It was as if she was trying to forget last night.  “No, I am okay,” she finally said.

“Ok, just wanted to make sure.  I noticed you sat rather carefully when you got into the car,” Josh said letting her know that he was watching her.

“No, I am okay.  I just feel a bit tired today,” Sally explained.

“Ok, after last night I can understand that,” Josh answered with a smile.

They did not say much on the way the church meeting.  Then meetings lasted all morning and then a luncheon that ended the conference.  Josh met Sally afterwards and they began their 3 hour drive home.

It was quiet during the first hour then Sally suddenly said, “I can’t believe what happen last night.  I have never in the world done anything like that.  The devil must have possessed me to do those things.”

“What happened last night is yours and my secret.  It is safe with me,” Josh promised.

“I just can’t believe we did the things we did.  I can’t believe that you were the way you were.  You were a beast,” Sally said in an angry tone.

“Yeah, I guess at times every guy can be a real animal.  This will probably not make you happy to hear but I loved it,” Josh said and smiled.

“How can you say such a thing?  You were a total animal and you took advantage of me,” Sally shouted.

“Now wait a minute.  There were two adult people there last night and I did not do anything with any kind of force.  Everything that was done was accepted by you and by your reaction you loved every bit of it,” Josh replied.

Sally turned her head and looked out the window.  It was obvious she did not want to take any responsibility for the events of the prior night.  Her behavior and the feelings that were awakened in her were totally foreign to her.  She could not tolerate that she chose to participate in what she would consider such foul and decadent behavior.

“Sally, I hope you don’t hold things against me.  I do want to be your friend but last night did happen.  I will tell you that I am not in anyway trying to get you to do anything else.  That is up to you.  However, I will say if you ever want to play again, I might be interested.  Other than that I will never mention the situation again unless you do,” Josh said and became silent.

Sally did not reply but sat looking out the side window.  Josh could tell she was crying but he chose to leave her alone.  The remainder of the trip went without incident.  Josh dropped Sally off at the Church where she had parked her car.

“Bye Sally, see you Sunday,” Josh said as he prepared to drive off.

Sally did not say anything but just looked at him.  Josh drove off.

The next few weeks Sally purposely avoided Josh.  She had little to say to him and Josh did not push the issue.  However, Sally did think about Josh.  There was something that happened to her that night that she could not understand.  She had never felt that way.  She had never had such intense pleasure from her body but she could understand why it had to be the way it was.  She wanted the Cinderella romantic type relationship of loving kindness.  Not some perverted sex game that required her to be humiliated in order to have an orgasm.  However, she did remember the pleasure and intensity of those multiple orgasms that were simply fantastic.  She had nothing in her life with which she could compare.  Her vagina and clitoris had been on fire and the bliss she experienced was almost other worldly.  Yes, she finally had to admit how much enjoyed the experience.  What was worse for Sally she also had to admit that she really wanted to do it again.

A few times when Sally was alone at home she did something she never did, masturbate.   However, at those times and the few times she and her husband made love, there was no comparison to what she had felt when Josh was sticking his finger up her ass.  Sally even got a small carrot and stuck it up both her ass and her vagina but it just was not the anywhere close to the same.  Sally realized it was the humiliation that was such a wondrous turn on for her.  Sally was very disgusted with herself and prayed that she would have strength to resist the temptation.  However, when the time comes Sally knew that she wanted Josh’s depraved attention.

It happened about a month later.  She had practically no contact with Josh during that time.  She would see him at a distance but they did not speak.  However, after the next administrative meeting ended Sally walked out to car just as Josh was walking toward his car.

“Hi Sally,” Josh said in an innocent tone.

“Hi Josh,” Sally said.  Josh noticed the quiver in her voice.

“Kind of cool tonight.  I hope it does not turn cold,” Josh said making conversation.

“Yes it is.  I think it is supposed to get hot, no, I mean cold,” Sally said with a slip of the tongue.

“Yeah, I wish it would get hot, real hot,” Josh said following Sally’s unconscious lead.

“No, that is not what I mean.  I did not mean for things to get hot.  I meant that the weather would turn cold,” Sally stuttered.

“Yeah, I know exactly what you mean.  But in this case you do have some control over which way the weather goes,” Josh said with a smile.

“Josh leave me alone.  You are just playing with me,” Sally was becoming angry.

“No, I like to play with you but I will not do anything unless you bring it up.  And you did bring it up just now.”

“No, I did not say anything about that.”

“About what Sally?” Josh quizzed.

“Leave me alone Josh.  You are trying to trick me into saying I want you to do things to me.”

“What kind of things do you want me to do to you?”

“I don’t want you to do anything to me.  I want you to leave my body alone and never touch me,” Sally whimpered.

“Ok, you do not have to saying anything else.  I will never touch you again except maybe by accident.  I will never consider the thought again.  The case is closed.  Is that what you want Sally?” Josh asked.

“Yes, I mean no, I don’t know what I mean,” Sally was near tears.

“Well I certainly don’t know what you want either Sally.  I am very confused and don’t think this is good time for us to discuss this,” Josh said as he opened his car door. 

“Bye Sally,” Josh said and drove off.

Sally was very upset.  Part of her wanted to run after Josh and beg him to humiliate her.  The other part of her wanted to just run away and confess her transgressions.

It was three am that morning before Sally gave up.  Sally’s husband was working out of town leaving her alone.  Sally had attempted to sleep and even rubbed herself but receive no satisfaction or relief.  Very reluctantly Sally took the phone and dial Josh’s number.  The phone ranged several times.

“Hello,” Josh said in a sleepy but alarmed tone since one always assumes late night phone calls are bad news.

“Josh, this is Sally.  I need to talk to you,” Sally almost whispered.

“Sally, do you know what time it is?” Josh said.

“Yes, I know it is very late but I have to talk to you,” Sally said.

“What do you have to talk to me about?” Josh asked.

“I need you,” Sally whimpered.

“You need me for what?” Josh was becoming interested in this late night call.

“I need you do to things to me,” Sally gasped.

“Tell me what you want me to do Sally.”

“I want you to treat me bad like you did before.”

“Sally, if you want me to do things for you, then you have to tell me what you want in words that I can easily understand.  Do you understand what I am saying?”

“Yes, Josh I want you to treat me like the slut I am.  I want you to play with my titties and my pussy.  I want you to spank my butt,” Sally said almost crying.

“Ok, Sally, now I can understand you and I might be interested in helping you.  Obviously, I can’t tonight since I have to work tomorrow.  So where is the old man tonight?”

“Jack had to work out of town.  I am alone tonight,” Sally answered.

“What are you wearing?”

“My nightgown.”

“Take it off little slut girl,”

“Ok,” Sally took off her gown.  “I am now naked.”

“Is your pussy wet?”

“Yes, it is real wet.  I am touching myself and it feels good.”

“Stop it right now.  You are not to touch yourself until I give you the proper punishment for what you are doing.  Do you understand?” Josh ordered.

“Yes, I understand,” Sally said suddenly feeling more turn on that she had since she last encountered Josh’s ministrations.

“You are not to wear any panties until we see each other.  When will Jack get back?”

“He will not be back until next week.”

“Ok, tomorrow is Friday and I do not have to work on Saturday.  Let’s meet at the hospital’s back parking lot at 8:00 tomorrow night.  At that time we will decide where we will go for your needed discipline.  Do you understand Sally?” Josh inquired.

“Yes Josh,” Sally answered.

“If you really understand tell me what kind of girl you are.”

“I am a dirty little slut girl that needs you to punish me.  I want you to spank my butt and even spank my nasty wet pussy till I cum,” Sally said.  She was even now breathing rapid and felt her heart beat quicken as they talked.  Sally could not believe what she was doing.  This was against everything she believed but at this point she just did not care.

“Ok I will see you then.  Remember what I told you, no panties and no touching yourself,” Josh commanded.

“Yes Josh,” Sally answered.  Sally knew sleep would be difficult but now she knew she would feel the total satisfaction she most desperately needed.

Josh hung up the phone.

At 7:45 Sally was parked in the rear parking lot of the hospital.  She sat low in the car so no one would notice her but she kept a keen eye looking for Josh.  At 8:15 she began to worry but then she saw his car pull in the parking lot.  Sally prepared herself.

Josh pulled up next to her car and motioned for her to get into his car.

“Hi, my little slut girl,” Josh said greeting her.

“Hi, Josh,” Sally replied.

“That is not going to do Sally.  If we are going to do this you have to be more talkative than that,” Josh demanded.

Sally knew exactly what Josh wanted.

“Josh, please let me be your slut.  Please do whatever you want to do to my body.  Please do things to my titties and my pussy so that I get what I need.  I need you to punish me and make me cum like the dirty little bitch that I am,” Sally said.  One part of her mind screamed in disbelief of what was happening.  Sally easily ignored this.  Her passions were in control now and there was no going back.  Sally would do whatever she had to do to find the relief she could only find by following Josh’s ever instructions.

“Ok Sally, that is more like it,” Josh said with approval.

As they drove out of the parking lot Josh said, “Sally strip off all your clothes.”

Sally was not prepared for these instructions.  “You mean right here in the car?”

“Yes, that is what I said.  Do it now bitch,” Josh sounded angry.

“Okay Josh.”  Sally removed her blouse showing her black lacy bra.  She then removed her pants and Josh could see the sexy matching black panties.  Sally paused at this point.

“Well, what the hell are you waiting for, take off the rest,” Josh demanded.

Sally slowly unclasped her bra and her ample breasts fell out of their cage.  Sally’s brown nipples were already swollen with anticipation of the upcoming night’s event.  Sally then removed her panties and sat slumped to avoid others seeing her nude body.

“Sit up straight,” Josh said.

Sally sat up straight hoping no one would pass by and see her.

Josh drove to a wooded area not far from the hospital.  It was an isolated area.  Josh stopped the car and told Sally to get out.  Josh handed Sally and small bag. 

“Put these clothes on,” Josh instructed.

Sally pulled out a plan white blouse, a very short skirt, a skimpy see through bra, and panties with a G-string.  Sally gasped as she held these wondering what Josh had in mind.   She was even more distress as she attempted to fasten the bra.  It was very tight.

“Josh, I can’t get this bra on, it is too small.”

“Shut up and put the bra on.”

Sally struggle and finally got the clasps on the bra fasten.  It really pushed her breast up and it seems more of her breasts were showing than were covered by the bra.  Sally soon found the panties were the same way.  It seems it would have been less pornographic to have no panties at all compared to the way these panties fit.  Sally just managed to button the blouse and again the tightness only served to emphasize Sally’s breast and her nipples protruded magnified by the fact she was now very aroused.

“Don’t button the top three buttons,” Josh instructed.

This left much of Sally’s breast exposed.  It was difficult for her to hide her erect nipples in this outfit.  The dress was little better.  It just barely covered her panties and much of her ass was revealed when she moved.  The stockings and high heel shoes only added to the whore look that Josh demanded.

“Now you look dressed to party,” Josh said as they got back into the car.

Sally could not believe the thrill she was getting from looking like a total in complete whore. 

Josh droved for a few minutes and pulled into a small store just out of town. 

“I need a coke.  What about you?” Josh asked.

“I don’t want anything,” Sally answered.

“Well come on in the store with me anyway,” Josh said.

“I can’t go in there looking like this.  What if I see someone I know?”

“Oh I don’t thing you have to worry about that.  Come on.”

Sally slowly got out of the car adjusting her short skirt as best she could to hide as much of her body as possible.  She could see that she was not very successful.

They walked into the store and there was only one sales girls sitting behind the counter.  Sally noticed that the girl noticed her dress and was now staring at her. 

Josh took his time deciding on what to drink.  This left Sally standing next to him and she noticed that the salesgirl was definitely looking her over.

“I think I will have a Diet Pepsi,” Josh said.  “Let’s go.”  They walked up to the counter.

“Hi, how are you tonight?” Josh asked the sales girl.

“I’m doing fine,” she replied looking directly at Sally.

“Tell me, do you like the way my girlfriend is dressed?” Josh questioned.

Sally went red with embarrassment but there was more to the redness than that.  She was really turned on by the fact she was standing there being critique by some young salesgirls. 

“Well she sure does not hide much.  Does she?”

“Sally does not like to hide much.  She likes others to see her.  Don’t you Sally?”

“Yes,” Sally said.

“Is that all you have to say Sally?”

“I love to have people look at my body because I am a slutty kind of girl,” Sally said.

“Wow, she is really far out.  You area real trip,” the salesgirl said.

“Is there anything you would like Sally to do?” Josh asked.

“I am not really into other girls myself but I would like to see what is under that dress,” the salesgirl said.

“Sally show the salesgirls that you nasty little panties.”

Sally pulled up the dress and revealed the tiny panties that mostly failed to hide her pussy lips and did not hide any of her ass cheeks.  Sally was mortified but the more humiliated she felt the more turned on she was.

“Sally has a really nice ass.  Her pussy is pretty tight too,” Josh informed the salesgirl as he paid for his Pepsi.
“Yes I can certainly see that,” the salesgirl said.

“Come on Sally we have to go,” Josh said as they walked out of the store.  Sally could still feel the salesgirl looking at her.

“Sally I think you liked that girl looking at you,” Josh said.

“I did like it.  My pussy is very wet and I wish you would let me rub it.  I need to have a release.  I am so turned on I can’t stand it.  My pussy is burning up,” Sally said almost pleading for mercy.

“Ok we will have time for that but now you must get your punishment,” Josh said as they got into the car.

“By the way Sally, have you ever eaten another girl’s pussy?” Josh asked.

“Oh God no, I would never think of such a thing,” she answered with disgust.

“Well a slut like you may have to try a little pussy eating one day,” Josh replied.

Sally remained silent doing her better to resist touching her pussy.

They drove to Josh’s apartment.  Josh made Sally sit as much on the floor of the front seat of the car as she could to hide her from any curious neighbors.  They pulled into his garage and he shut the garage door. 

“Ok, get out Sally,” he ordered.

Sally got out of the car no longer trying to hide the panties that were easily seen under her very short dress.

“Take off your dress,” Josh commanded as Sally stood in front of him in the garage.

Sally obediently took off her dress and stood there with her blouse hiding some of the tiny panties that failed to cover all the folds of her pussy.

“Pull your blouse up and tie it so it does not hang down.”

Sally tied her blouse and this allowed full view of her lower body slightly covered with the black panties.

“Tell me you love this because of who you are.”

“I love you looking at me because I am your dirty little whore.  I want you to play with my pussy and then spank me,” Sally said in a sexy childlike voice.

“Pull your titties out of your bra and let them hang out your blouse.”

Sally obeyed and stood there looking very much the slut that at this time she wanted to be.

“Sally you just love this don’t you?”

“Yes I love to be your slut,” Sally replied.

“Do a little dance for me.”

Sally began to move in motion to her own music.  She was swaying back and forth allowing her hips to move backward and forward in a most obscene manner.  She had a very contented smile on her lips.

As Sally continued to sway Josh suddenly pulled out his digital camera and began to shoot.  He had several very revealing pictures before Sally could react.

“Stop it.  Don’t take any pictures of me looking like this,” Sally said as she attempted to cover herself up.  This was very difficult due to the small about of covering her present clothes provided.  As she struggled to hide herself Josh continued taking pictures.  In Sally’s attempts to hide she fell on the concrete floor and this allow Josh to take several pictures that revealed Sally’s most intimate treasures.  He was able to get one shot of her spread eagle as she fell and panties did little to hide her pussy as it spread open when she tried to catch herself.  Sally now sat huddled on the concrete floor with her legs pulled up still trying to hide from Josh.  Josh’s flash continued to indicate he was not finished taking pictures.

“Get your little ass up,” Josh shouted.

Sally did not respond.

“I said get your little ass up right now.  You are not being a well behaved bitch.”

Sally just looked at up at him from the floor.

“Sally, I am the one in control now.  Those first few pictures I took showed you in a very naughty state of dress.  You also did not at all look like you were being forced to do anything.  So if you think you are going to cry rape or something like that forget it.  If you will look up in the ceiling looking right at you will notice a video camera that has captured everything that has happened since we pulled in the garage.”

“Oh Josh why did you do that.  Please don’t show anyone those pictures,” Sally was feeling rather desperate now.  She was known in her community as a very moral woman and this would totally ruin her reputation and probably end her marriage.

“I wonder what Reverend Johnson would think of these?” Josh said.

“Oh Josh you can’t ever do that.  I will do anything you say but don’t ever show anyone those pictures,” Sally pleaded.

“Ok then get up and dance some more so I can get a few good shots of you dancing.”

“Josh please don’t take anymore pictures.”

“I guess you don’t care where I show these pictures.  You are still not doing what I am telling you to do so I guess I will have to email a few pictures to various people.”

“No Josh please.  I will dance.  I am getting up.”  With that Sally got up and brushed the tears off her cheeks and began swaying as Josh clicked off the pictures.  Sally could not believe it but this added danger of being exposed as a slut only made her pussy wetter as her libido shot straight up.  As she danced she began to shutter and as Josh took her picture.  Even though Sally was not touching herself she became so turned on that she began to have a tremendous orgasm that shook her entire being.  She began to hunch into the air and gasped for breath as the waves of pure pleasure flowed through.  She was a total sensual delight as Josh took many pictures of her pleasure as the video also captured her rapture.  Finally Sally’s body could stand the intensity any longer and she collapsed on the concrete floor with a very contented smile on her face.  Sally had passed out from her overwhelming passion.

Sally awakened a couple hours later and could not understand where she was.  The last thing she remembered was the intense pleasure as Josh took his pictures.  Now she was blindfolded and could not tell where she was.  Her hands were tied and pulled above her head.  She could feel a rope under her going in her butt cheeks across her pussy.  As she tried to stand she also found her legs were bound.  As she tried to move she felt her pussy rub uncomfortably on the rope.  Sally found herself more or less immobile because anyway that she tried to move made the rope push into her sensitive pussy lips in a most uncomfortable manner.

“Josh, where are you?” Sally cried.  There was no answer.  Sally’s legs were beginning to feel cramped but when she moved to change position the rope slid against her pussy.  As she shifted the rope rather roughly slid over her clit and Sally felt a painful reminder of her current situation.

Sally sat or squatted or whatever as best she could for quite sometimes.  Finally, she heard someone come into the room

“Josh is that you?” she asked.  There was no answer.  However, Sally felt the rope between her legs tighten a bit as if it were being pulled.

“Ouch, that hurts.  Stop it,” she said. 

The only response Sally received was another pull on the rope.

“Ouch, please don’t pull on the rope.  It hurts.”  The tender skin around Sally pussy and asshole was beginning to burn as the rough rope rubbed against her most private areas.  Still there was no reply to her pleadings.

Sally suddenly felt a hand grab her left breast.

“What are you doing Josh?” Sally was now beginning to be alarmed.  What if this was not Josh but someone else.  “Josh please answer me.”  There was no answer.  All Sally received was a pinch on her left nipple.

“Oh, my nipple is very sensitive,” Sally said.  She felt something cold press against her nipple.  Sally could do little but allow whatever was happening to happen.  She was totally at the mercy of this person she hoped was Josh. 

“Ouch,” Sally said as she felt the metal clamp her nipple and squeezed it tightly.  There was now something attached to her nipple.  Sally now felt her right breast being examined and the same procedure applied to it.  Sally could now feel her nipples hanging low with the additional weight of some type of clamp that was firmly attached to both nipples.

“Please don’t hurt me,” Sally said now becoming even more alarmed.  As she tried to move the rope rubbing into her pussy reminded her there was little she could do.  As she moved her upper body she could feel the additional weight of the clamps pulling her nipples down.

“What are doing?” Sally asked as she felt first her left nipple being pulled and then her right. 

“Owwww!” Sally cried as she felt both her breasts being pulled up by the clamps on her nipples. 

“Please stop.  It hurts,” Sally cried as she tried to sit up further to take the pressure off her very sensitive nipples.  As she sat more upright she suddenly felt the rope under her tighten and now she was trapped between the pull of her nipples and pressure of the rope between her legs.  Sally could see flashes of light and she guessed Josh was getting some great photos of her all tied up.  But there was little Sally could do.

It seemed like a long time before she felt her nipples being allowed to fall back down.  Also the rope between her legs was loosened a bit.  Sally’s nipples were almost numb after being squeezed for so long.  She felt a hand hold her breast and the vice like device was removed.  As it was Sally felt the man begin to roughly rub her nipples and it suddenly sprung to life with a torrent of stinging pain.

“Owwwww, it hurts,” Sally cried and now tears were flowing.  Still the hand roughly rubbed her nipple.  Finally, her nipple began to return to normal and the rough handling was not nearly as painful.  As the person saw this he then moved to her other nipple.  He removed the clamp and then began to vigorously pinch it. 

Again Sally screamed, “Owwwwww, that hurts bad!”  The pain was intense and in the process Sally’s bladder let go.  None of this had any effect on the person as he continued to roughly rub her nipple back to life and a normal reaction.  Finally, the nipple responded as he wanted and he stopped.

Sally sat back being allowed more room to move.  She was mortified that during this procedure she had peed all over her legs and was sitting kneeling in her own urine.

“Oh, please let me clean myself,” Sally pleaded.  Still no answer or response was given and Sally simply hung her head as she felt the wetness beneath and wondered what would happen next.

Sally heard a spraying sound next.

“What is that?” she asked.  There was no response.

Suddenly Sally felt cold water spraying into her face and all over her body.

“Oh it is cold,” Sally groaned loudly.

This did not stop the spray.  After what seem like a very long cold time the spray stopped.  Sally wondered what was next but at least she was now clean from her pee.  Sally’s body shivered with a mixture of the cold water and her anxiety over what would happy next.  Sally did not have to wait long.

The ropes holding Sally’s arms grew tight pulling her up.  Sally’s legs were now free and she was pulled upward to a standing position. 

“Owwww!” Sally cried as her leg muscles came alive after having been bent for so long.

Sally’s legs were now pulled apart.  Sally, still not be able to see anything due to the blindfold, stood with her hand pulled high above her head and her legs pulled way apart by ropes tied to her ankles.  Sally again saw under her blindfold the flash of the camera as she knew more pictures were being taken.

After a few minutes in this position Sally hands were lower but just as she was regaining her balance and stretching her arms, hands grabbed her shoulders and began to push her down.  It was then Sally found what had been waiting for her. 

Luckily for Sally her pussy had never totally dried.  Even with the pain the idea of this abuse still turned her on allowing her pussy juices more or less to continue to flow during this entire ordeal.  As Sally was pushed down she felt something press against her pussy hole. 

“What are you doing?” she again asked not expecting to receive any answer.

Her answer was to be push further down.  As she sank down she felt a shaft go inside her all the way to push against the back wall of her cervix.  Sally was very full.  As she sat there she felt ropes being tied so that she impaled on this phallic shaped device. 

“Ahhhhhhh!” Sally cried as she felt the phallic pole inside her begin to expand.  It was being pumped totally filling Sally’s pussy and then more.  As it reached it full inflation Sally could hardly breathe she felt so full.   Sally was only given a few minutes rest when a slight vibration began.  The entire shaft began to vibrate but not only the shaft.  She was full impaled on the shaft but she was positioned so that her clit was flush with some type of material.  When the shaft began to vibrate there was small suction that Sally did not even notice at first but then quickly felt her small clit being suck into a small chamber.

“Awwwww, it hurts!” Sally cried as she felt her clit pulled from her body.  But then as she was about to scream from the pain the entire apparatus began to vibrate with strong pulses.  Sally could not believe the effect this was having on her.  Her entire body jerked with the force of the vibration.  Her clit went from a scream of pinched pulled pain to intense pleasure as it vibration against the wall of the chamber that both pulled and held it.  Sally had never known such a feeling.

“My Gooooddddd!  This is going to kill me!  If feels sooooooo  fucking fantastic!” Sally screamed as the vibrations intensified.  Sally was in total bliss and total rhythym with the vibrations of this machine.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!” she cried as orgasm after orgasm overtook her. 

“Ahhhhhh!” Sally gave one long final cry and simply passed out from exhaustion over the intense pleasure of multiple orgasms.

Josh looked down at the helpless unconscious Sally and knew he had done well.  Josh had already cum three times while watching Sally in her various combinations of torture and pleasure.  Josh had certainly enjoyed himself and he had saved Sally the juice of his labors. 

“Sally, wake up, wake up now,” Josh said to Sally who had slept for a couple of hours.

Sally slowly awakened with an extreme passive contentment written on her face.

“What time is it?” she asked in a sleepy voice.

“It is now six am Sally,” Josh replied.

“Oh I can’t believe it is that late,” she gasped.  Sally attempted to sit up but noticed her arms and legs continued to be tied.  Her head was up on several pillows but other than turn her head she could not move much.

“Untie me, I need to go.  I have to get home soon in case Jack phones,” Sally said.

“Ok but there is one more thing you have to do.”

“What?” she asked.

Josh handed Sally a wine glass that was almost full of a clear whitest liquid.

“You have to drink all of this,” Josh explained.

“What is it?” Sally asked having already guessed what it was.

“Why Sally this is the fruit of the night.  You milked me good.  Now this is for you.  I want you to drink all of it and not spill a drop.”

Sally had tasted sperm in the past but never this much. 

“I don’t know Josh.  I have never had that much cum at one time.”

“If you are my little slut you have to love the taste of cum so let’s get you started right now.”  Josh bent over and put the glass to Sally’s lips.  Sally knew she had little choice so she took a mouthful and swallowed.

“How was it Sally?”

Sally was reluctant at first but once the cum was in her mouth she began to get a familiar feeling between her legs.  The cum did not taste particularly good but it did not taste bad either.  What made it appetizing was the response of her pussy; her pussy loved the taste of cum in her mouth.  When Josh presented Sally with another sip she drank the entire glass licking her lips.  Sally was now indeed a cum loving slut.

After Sally had finished her liquid refreshments Josh said, “Sally it is time for you to get up and get dressed.”  Sally complied knowing that she had to get home in case Jack phoned.

“Before you go I want you to see something,” Josh said after Sally was dressed and ready to go.  Josh took Sally into his living room and turned on the TV.  Josh turned on the videotape and Sally could not believe what she was seeing.  She was seeing herself while she was being tortured by having to sit on a tight rope going between her legs.  The tape went on to show her titties having tit clamps on them and being pulled upward.  She could see the pain on her face but also noticed the pleasure.  Then the small penis object was put in her pussy.  She could see Josh pumping it up and then the camera switch to her face and she could see herself grimacing in pain as her pussy was forced to stretch to accommodate the now large rubber cock.  Sally’s expression changed again and she remembered how the cock began to vibrate and the walls of her pussy became charged with sexual electricity.  She also saw a close up showing her clit being sucked into a small tube and it being tortured in a most pleasurable manner.  Sally could not help it but as she watched and became turned on she was suddenly overcome by another orgasm that rocked her.  Josh watched with interest and of course had his video camera running.

“I don’t know what overcome me,” Sally said after composing herself.  There was still a bit of spit on the side of her mouth from her spasms of sexual perversion.

“Pull up your skirt and let me see your panties,” Josh said.

Sally complied and Josh took a good photo of the wetness that now soaked the bottom of Sally’s panties.

“We don’t have time for you to change.  I have got to get you home.”

Josh took her back to where they had parked her car.

“Till next time Sally,” Josh said.

“I don’t think there will be a next time,” Sally said.  Sally was very concerned over her inability to control her passions.  It seemed that Josh had a way of totally controlling her and her sexual desire.  Sally was very afraid of anyone having that much control over her.

“Ok Sally, whatever you want.  Call me if you want and we will have another little adventure if I’m in the mood,” Josh said knowing he would be in the mood.

Sally sat in her car shivering a bit due the cool morning air and her wet panties.  She watched Josh drive away.

Chapter 3:

Sally sat in the parking lot a few minutes after she watched Josh drive away.  She had many mixed emotions and she felt very confused.   The old Sally was feeling as if she had been thrown into a pit of hellish obscenity.  The more she could feel the wetness of her almost totally cum soaked panties the more she felt as if she was a condemned woman.  The problem for Sally was the more disgusted she was with herself only served to fuel the forbidden passion that she had only recently discovered existed within her.

Sally had been raised in a rather sheltered life.  Both her mother and her father were Church people and they were all very conservative.  However, as Sally sat there wondering what she was going to do a memory suddenly surfaced in her mind. 

Sally could see herself at around seven years old in the bath.  She could only remember bits of the event but she remembered her father coming into the bathroom. 

“Hi daddy,” Sally the child said as she greeted her father.

“I’m getting all clean,” she said proudly.

“Yes, you are.  You are getting to be a big girl,” her father said.  As Sally watched and remembered this scene in her mind things began to grow alarming.

“Sally let me make sure you are all clean,” her father said.  “Stand up for me.”

Sally proudly stood up revealing her young body.

“Yes, you look very clean but let me make sure,” he said.   Sally’s father came close to her and began to rub his hands up her legs.

“Yes your legs look very clean,” he said as he continued to pat her legs.

Sally remembered feeling a bit strange but this was her father.  She knew he loved her and would only do the best for her.

“Sally turn around and let me see that you are clean all over.”  Sally turned as instructed showing her father her young ass.

“Bend over and let me have a look.”  Sally bent over and with her leg spread displayed all she had to show the world.

“My Sally you are becoming a big girl.  You have done a great job.”

Sally loved her father praised and was willing to do anything to please him. 

“What are you doing Daddy?” Sally asked as she felt her father’s fingers running down the crack of her ass and around the most tender area in front.

“I am just checking to make sure you have been a good girl,” he said as his finger pushed in on Sally little asshole.

“That feel funny Daddy,” Sally in her innocence.

“One day you will like the way that feels Sally.  Let me tell you secret, a secret just between you and me.  You can’t even tell Mommy.  Okay?” he asked.

“Sure Daddy, I will never tell anyone,” Sally said happy that her father wanted to share something only with her.

“Come over here,” he said as he sat down on the closed toilet seat.

Sally got out of the tub and grabbed a towel to dry off.  As she walked over to her Daddy he took the towel and began to dry her.

“One day guys will really like to see you naked.  They will do things that make you feel really good.  That will not happen for a while though and before that time you should never let anyone other than me and your Mommy see you naked or touch you like this,” he said and rubbed his hand first on her little nipples and then slid his hand down her body between her legs where he pressed on her little bud.

“Oh!” Sally squealed as her Daddy pressed on her small clit.

“See what I mean Sally.  Do

Offline Headcook69

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +3/-0
Reply #1 on: April 16, 2015, 06:49:14 PM
good story. Very well written, hope to read more.

Offline Plato5v

• Degenerate
Reply #2 on: April 16, 2015, 08:41:56 PM
Thanks for the reply.  I do have more but have not published them on here.  I do have some on plato5v dot wordpress dot com.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 11:49:03 PM by coacheric »

Offline GEMINIGUY

• "I'm Rockin' My Life Away..."
  • GG
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +508/-59
Reply #3 on: April 16, 2015, 11:41:25 PM
Interesting story. A bit long, it would have been better posting one Chapter at a time.
Chapter One the sex was very steamy, but the conversation between Josh and Sally at times seems immature, and things were said people don't tend to say in conversations.
Now Chapter Three I was finding very interesting. The pacing was better and the scene steamy. It seems to have gotten cut off before you could post all of Chapter Three. I hope you post the rest of that Chapter.
Thanks for sharing!

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

Offline Plato5v

• Degenerate
Reply #4 on: April 17, 2015, 03:57:11 PM
Thanks for the critical comments.  I will take them into consideration as I write more.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• "I'm Rockin' My Life Away..."
  • GG
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +508/-59
Reply #5 on: April 17, 2015, 04:21:39 PM
I do like your story, keep on working on your writing skills.

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

Offline Meatbot

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +114/-1
  • Just a bored old fart who writes shit.
    • ASSTR site
Reply #6 on: April 21, 2017, 04:59:51 AM
I was going back in time and ran into this story, again. I remember reading it long ago and I'm not sure why I didn't comment then. I remember thinking "this isn't my cup of tea" but it really grew on me. The initial "church atmosphere" drew me in, because that's how I grew up. I guess by that I mean being one thing on the outside, and something totally different inside. Just a story about that conflict would be cool enough, but this one went a step beyond. And, it included spanking, one of my favorite kinks (Shhhh...)

Anyway, Plato, thanks for writing this one. I'd like to read it to the end, but it got cut off. If you simple re-post the story after the first  time you can get past that, look as some of mine, hundreds of "K"'s long.

Like I said, thank you!

'bot
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 05:02:15 AM by Meatbot »

------------------ My stories ------------------
http://www.kristensboard.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=26255