KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Something different

DeeDee18 · 7482

Offline DeeDee18

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +108/-11
Reply #20 on: October 11, 2008, 07:15:00 AM
“Hi, l’il hottie,” I giggled, as I bopped into Angie’s office and dropped my computer bag on her couch. I walked over and pushed her swivel chair around and plopped on her lap. I hugged her and she hugged me back and ran her soft lips over mine causing me to shiver and moan softly. Her hands slid up under my loose crop top and she caressed my breasts and ran her smooth palm over my nipples.

“So what has my little horndog been up to on her day off?” she laughed as I grabbed her hands and pressed them harder against my chest.

“You wouldn’t believe me if I told you.” I grinned.  “I’ve been to the park and got off, and got raped, almost, and all sorts of neat stuff.”

Her eyes widened and then flashed and narrowed as she tensed for a fight like she always does if she thinks I have been violated, or somebody has dissed me in any way.

“Relax, honey,” I cooed as I wiggled my little butt on her lap, “It was just all fun, and the guys who grabbed me are probably still wondering what hit them.”

“Okay, you little tease, better start at the beginning, or is this gonna’ be another long one?” she chuckled, as she ran her hand over my stiff nipples and tugged gently and nuzzled my neck which she knows turns me on so much.

“Well. It is sorta’ complicated. Maybe we better go to lunch and I can tell you all about it there, okay?”

She ran her hand down over my mound and grabbed my crotch as she giggled, “Okay, better let me finish this proposal first. Go sit your sexy little butt down on my couch while I do this, okay?”

I nodded and kissed her long and hard until she was panting and sucking on my tongue. I broke it off suddenly and she gasped and shuddered like she does when she wants me badly. I ran my fingers over her puffy lips and smiled, and then I got up and went over to the couch and flopped down with my legs spread wide so she could see up inside my cutoffs which I knew would turn her on even more. She loves my hot little body so much she can’t ever keep her hands off me for long. Then I ran my hands up under my top and pushed it up as I fondled my breasts and ran my tongue over my pink lip gloss which made her groan and I knew she was clenching her legs under her desk as she got wet staring at my lascivious display.

“God, Jan, stop, please? You are making me wet, and I really have to finish this. Stop with the sexy stuff, okay?”

I pulled my hands out and sat up and closed my legs and grinned as I said, “Okay, but you better hurry, I can’t wait forever, you know.”

I hadn’t told her about my Ronunder yet, she had been gone on a business trip when it all started yesterday. So I was trying to figure out how to tell her as I pulled my laptop out and booted it up on my lap. I surfed the web for a while as Angie’s fingers flew over her keyboard. She is a real estate trainee and is rising fast in her profession. That’s why she has her own private office so soon, plus her boss adores her, like everybody does who meets her.

I was in my own little world looking at some cute girls when my computer dinged and said, “You have mail.” in that voice that always startles me whenever I hear it. Angie looked up and grinned as I clicked on my mail box and smiled back at her. She is so cute! And so sexy that I get chills every time I look at her. She laughed and shook her head and said, “Another of your cyber admirers, sweetie?” I nodded, and grinned, as I watched the mail open. I gasped when I saw it was from Jill, and then giggled as I read the message.

“Hey, Janny poo, what’s up? Can I come back home now, or are you too busy making googoo eyes at your lover to bother with me?”

Angie had finished her work so she closed her computer down, and then she got up and came around her desk and sat beside me and read my screen as I turned it so she could see.

She gasped and sat back and stared at me in shock and her eyes flashed like they do when she is upset with me. “What is going on, honey? You better explain, and it better be good. Are you having an affair behind my back or what? Who is this Jill chick, and why is she referring to coming home? Have you been cheating on me?”

I patted her hand as I went into a giggle fit until my eyes teared. “No, sweetie, it’s nothing like that. I have to tell you the whole story first for you to understand. You know I would never do anything to hurt you, I love you more than life itself, you know that.”

“Well, okay,” she said, as she calmed down and squeezed my hand. “Let’s go eat and you can tell me all about this, okay?”

I leaned over and kissed her and then nodded and closed my notebook, and stashed it in my shoulder bag. I threw it over my shoulder and we left her office as she held my hand, and I grinned at her worried look. She gets so fired up whenever she thinks she might lose me for any reason. I feel the same way about her which is why we have been together so long. I don’t see either of us ever taking the other for granted, ever. We are just too precious to each other.

We entered the busy restaurant and the girl we know smiled and led us to our favorite table in the back, which is little booth in an alcove that is semi private. The candle flickered in the dim light making it very romantic, which is one of the reasons we love the place so much. We sat very close still holding hands as we sipped water and grinned at each other. She leaned over and nuzzled my nose in her cute way, and I kissed the tip of her’s, and she giggled and scrunched it up like a rabbit which I adore seeing her do.

“So, okay, tell me all the wild things you have been up to, horn dog. I can’t wait to hear this.” She said as we picked up our menus to make a selection.

“Well, it is weird and really sorta’ sci fi stuff, but here goes.” I said, Then I went through the whole thing from the time I phoned in and ordered Ronunder and then about Jill and her cute antics. Then I went through the day’s events in the park and she just stared at me in disbelief as she munched on her salad.

“Wow, honey, you sure you aren’t just putting me on? Is this just another of your stories you like to write all the time? Or did this actually happen? You know how you like to tease me with your wild tales. Tell me this isn’t real, okay?” she said between bites as I rattled on excitedly.

I shook my head and said, “You saw the email, right? I can bring her here, if you want, to prove it, okay? She really can read minds and is a blast to have around in my head.”

Angie grinned and shook her head as she wiped the corners of her cute little mouth. “Oh, God, sweetie, you are such a character sometimes. But this is your best one yet. I love it! Okay, I’ll call your bluff. Show me this little girl and let’s see if she is as adorable as you paint her, okay?”

I grinned and reached down and pulled my laptop out. I shoved my plate out of the way and then placed it on the table and flipped the cover up and booted it up as I kept grinning at the perplexed look on my little lover’s face. I knew she wasn’t buying my tale, and I wouldn’t have either if I had been in her shoes. I am a little scatter brained at times, and come up with off the wall things occasionally, so I could understand her apprehension and thinking I was putting her on.

I opened the email and sent a reply to Jill. “Okay, imp, it’s show time. Be gentle with my little buddy, okay? It may shock her a little at first, and I don’t want her to faint or something drastic like that.” I felt the familiar breeze blow through my mind and then heard that cute little giggle as she came into my head.

“Hey, Janny, how are you today? Hunh? Hunh? Did you miss me? Wow, she is stunning! How did you ever get so lucky? I would give anything to look like her! Well, actually, I could just duplicate her I guess, but it wouldn’t be the same as being flesh and blood, hunh? So what’s the plan here? You want me to show myself on your laptop, or just do my mind thingy in her head?”

Angie had her head cocked to the side looking at my expression and looking like she was wondering if I had finally gone off the deep end. I giggled and took her hand and said, “Okay, Ang, here she is. Just relax and don’t get all shook up, okay?” She nodded and stared at me, and then shook slightly, and looked around, like the redhead had done in the park, so I knew Jill had made contact with her brain.

Then her mouth dropped open and her eyes got big and she gasped and grabbed my hand in a vice grip as she shuddered and her lower lip trembled slightly. “Ohmigod!” she gasped, “you’ve got to be kidding me! This is so weird! How did you do this, sweetie? Is it a trick somebody taught you?”

I shook my head and laughed, “No, honey, it’s real all right. Is she talking to you now?”

“Yes. She is telling me all about you, and how much you love me, and I can feel it all like you are in my head. It’s awesome! Hey? She just left. Where did she go?”

I felt Jill pop back into my head and heard her giggle as she said, “Wow, Janny poo, what an extraordinary girl you have here. Talk about smart! I only delved into a small portion of her brain but it is loaded to the max like she is a genius or something. I am impressed! I also noticed you guys somehow are communicating on another level, like ESP, only more so. You think so much alike it’s uncanny, yet you are two entirely different personalities. What a pair!”

I looked at Angie and grinned and told her Jill was back in my head and what she had just told me. She gasped and looked stunned, but also very curious. “So, she goes back and forth like that and you know what anybody is thinking about whenever you are next to them? How cool!”

“Well, you may not think this next part is so cool,” I said as I tried to think of a way to tell her about Ronunder. She is not into guys whatsoever, and it might get sticky telling her about Ron fucking around with me.

“Hey, Jan, want me to do it for you? I can condense it down really small and can also let her know what you were feeling and stuff so she will know you aren’t really cheating on her in a sense,” Jill piped in, “Plus I can tell her it is like a fantasy, not real life, which actually it is.”

I thought, “Okay, go for it” in my head, and then Jill swished out again over to Angie.

I watched her face as it ran the gamut of emotions, from shock, to awe, to mad, and then to lust, all in a heartbeat, so I knew the cat was definitely out of the bag. I trembled as I squeezed her hand, hoping she wouldn’t just get up and storm out the door and I would never see her again. She gasped over and over, and then suddenly grinned at me sneakily, like she does when she is up to something in her devious mind.

“What? Come on, Ang, what are you and Jill talking about now? I know that look and I usually come out on the short end of the stick when you get it on your cute little face. So give, please?”

“Well, I was shocked at all this so suddenly, but in a way I would have expected nothing less from you, my little minx. But I just was thinking if I could control that Ronunder thingy while he was in you, it might be some fun is all.” She giggled, as she ran her tongue around over her lips and then stuck a piece of celery in her mouth and sucked on it so sexily that I felt moisture forming on my bare cunt lips under my cutoffs. “So Jill says she will stay with me this afternoon, and you can loan me your laptop. Slide it over here, little horndog.”

I shuddered at the thought of what she must be thinking as I moved the laptop over on the table cloth so we both could look at the screen. When we looked down Jill came on and Angie chuckled as she scoped out the cute little girl on the desktop.

“Hi, you two. Looks like I am gonna’ have to call for reinforcements here. I can’t be in both your heads at the same time. But I have a girlfriend who I know you both will like. Want me to get here in here so you can check her out?”

We both said “yes” in unison like we always do, and then giggled as we shoved against each other’s shoulders. “Hey, Jill?” I said, “How’s about getting an Under for Angie? Do you guys have girls like Ron?” I felt Angie tense beside me as she whipped her head to stare at me in shock. “Jan! What are you doing, honey, I can’t have a girl under my desk at work, I would get fired on the spot. You know how my boss is, he is totally possessive about me, and won’t even let me have a secretary for fear she will be getting it on with me behind his back.”

“He won’t know she is there, silly,” I giggled, as I leaned over and kissed her cheek and grinned at her. I could see the wheels turning in her head though, and I knew she was intrigued by the idea. “Your desk is solid so he can’t see under it, right?” She nodded and bit her lower lip in deep concentration for a few seconds and then finally broke out in a huge grin and laughed, “Oh God, Jan, how do I let you talk me into this stuff? You’ll be the death of me yet, you cute little imp! Okay, Jill, what do we have to do here? I can give you my card number if I need to pay for her, okay?”

“Not necessary, Angie, let’s just call it a demo run and we can make up a contract if you like later on, okay?”

We looked at each other and then turned back to the screen and nodded at Jill. The screen then faded to black as we stared at it, waiting to see what Jill’s friend would be like, and more importantly who the new Under would be. Angie is partial to blondes like me, but is also attracted to redheads just like I am sometimes, so I just imagined that Jill had probed her neurons and would come up with someone Angie would really like.

We both know that we are soul mates forever, though, so this would never interfere with that, I was sure, or I would never have even considered Rounder, or anyone for Angie, if I thought it would jeopardize our relationship.

Offline Scotty

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +13/-1
Reply #21 on: January 27, 2015, 12:17:45 AM
I love your imagination.  Yesterday I got home from work, jumped into the shower and grabbed a robe. I was headed for the hot tub to relax but heard some noises coming from the guest bedroom. It is the room my friends daughter has been using during the schoolweek she spends in the city.  I turned the knob and gently opened the door just a little to see what was going on. She was lying on her back naked with her left hand touching and rubbinf her bare pussy as hard and fast as she could. She must have sensed something and opened her eyes looking straight at me standing in the doorway with my robe open and my hard cock in my hand. She turned over onto her stomach screaming oh my god what are you doing , get out of here. I threw the robe to the floor and within second I was on top of her sinkiing into her how wet pussy. She made some sounds I couldn't  make out while I continued with long strokes in and out ubtil she started moving back against me moaning. I said yesss thats starting to feel good isn't it baby.  She came so hard she almost threw me off of the bed but I was still so hard I just turned her over on her back and kept thrusting into her from the side. Yes baby, I took her hand and put it on her pussy and said here honey just like I found you when I came in but doesn't this feel better?   MY imagination couldn't match that DeeDee.     Slowrdr [at] aol [dot] com    What did you think of that ?  Excuse several mispells honey, I got excited remembering.

EDIT: email address edited - gb
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 12:20:38 AM by galaxybounce »

Offline staci

• KB Pervert of the Year 2023
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1826/-28
Reply #22 on: January 27, 2015, 01:08:13 AM
Scotty, unfortunately. DeeDee left the board a few years ago. She was talented and a lot of fun. A few of us that knew her miss her wit.

one of the originals

Offline Scotty

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +13/-1
Reply #23 on: January 27, 2015, 01:39:18 AM
I see. Always a lil late sometimes. hope you liked my "imagination" and wish she had read it. Scotty