KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Down the Rabbit Hole (part 1) (F,F)

Katiebee · 3913

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
on: May 15, 2015, 08:16:09 AM
I sat for a moment. I had waited for this day, it was special for me. A day devoted to being with Wendy, to loving her, playing with her, using her for my pleasure, and for her pleasure. Special because we wouldn't be hidden away but we would be amongst others. We both held that desire to play, to be affectionate, in public.

For me it had more than one purpose, satisfied more than one desire. I could demonstrate to others, and to Wendy, the depth and breadth of my desire and love for her. I could exercise my need to control and command, to dominate her where her obedience would be noted by others. And those others would not necessarily be understanding or accepting of our relationship. It required her to demonstrated courage and devotion to me.

And I could demonstrate to her that I would protect her.

I sat and calmed myself, ordered my thoughts and brought myself under control. What good was I as a dominant if I could not control myself? I carefully watched my right hand as I slowly moved it from the steering wheel to turn the key in the ignition, killing the engine. My hand was steady, and I smiled. A steady hand, even though my heart was racing with excitement. Was it fear or just anticipation of pushing the limits that I felt? I would know for certain, very shortly.

I pulled my visor down and checked my face and hair in the mirror. Satisfied that all was as good as it was going to be, I pushed the visor back, retrieved the ignition key. I wondered if she was watching from her window as I unfastened my seat belt and dropped my key in my purse.

Opening the car door in one swift movement, I paused to put my shoes on the pavement. Swinging my feet out in tandem, I then slipped my feet into my waiting shoes, scooted forward and stood, smoothing and adjusting my skirt. I dragged my purse with me as I stood, glad that I had the smaller one instead of my usual large bag.

The car door swung shut with a satisfying sound and I slowly walked up the sidewalk to Wendy's apartment. I realized I was hoping that she was watching me. I walked with a careful and measured pace, taking small leisurely steps. I knew my hips were swaying and my pencil skirt was showing exactly what I wanted.

I stopped in front of her door, and I managed a single knock before the door opened. Slightly startled, I still had to stifle the smile that gathered at my lips. There she stood before me, her smile was shy and so genuine that my heart leapt within my chest as though I were swiftly running.

“Milady,” she spoke softly, but there was no mistaking the eagerness in her voice, please come in.”

She stepped back opening the door wider. There was no mistaking my stride now, I sauntered in, watching her from the corner of my eyes. She dropped her head, bowed in submissiveness to me. Once inside I stopped and turned as she closed the door. I did not speak, nor did I need to. She quickly turned from the door, dropped me a curtsy and then knelt before me. How quickly she affected me, my heart was beating faster as she made her greeting to me.

Her red hair cascaded down, partially obscuring her face.

“Milady, may I kiss your hand?”

I offered her my hand, and with the reverence of an acolyte, she cradled it in hers, and as I felt her breath and then her lips on my skin I felt the first tingle and rush between my legs.

“I love you, Milady. Will you let this creature love you today?” she asked. Her eyes were cast down toward my hand and I let my discipline slip. My brows pinched together, oh how I wanted to pull her to me and tell her "Yes, my love, yes.” But that was not what I had promised her for today.

"We will see, girl. If you please me with your obedience you may be rewarded with my love today. Are you ready?” I pulled her hands up with mine, urging her to her feet.
She stood, all six foot of my lovely redheaded amazon.

I cast a critical eye upon her chosen outfit. Black pumps rested beside the wall not far from where I stood. Her long legs were clad in black tinted stockings. I reached down and pulled the hem of her dress up. I nodded in satisfaction, thigh's stockings, as instructed, clad her legs. I raised her hem higher and saw bare skin where I expected clothing.

I dropped her dress.

"You are either a inattentive, or a willfully disobedient slut," I told her curtly. "I distinctly told you I wanted you wearing those lacy blue boy shorts I bought you."

Wendy's head jerked up, her eyes widened in alarm, "I..., I thought you would enjoy me open and accessible, Milady!"

I took hold of her throat and squeezed, her face reddening, "If I want you to think, slut, I'd tell you to do so. You have displeased me. I should just leave." My words were hissed, curt, my lip curled in disgust.

"Please, Milady," she choked out the words past my grasping fingers.

I pushed her roughly against the wall. It came to me what a strange sight it must present, my diminutive figure physically  pushing this woman who obviously was much taller, heavier, and likely stronger, like she was a rag doll.

"Are you trying to manipulate me into spanking you?"

"No, Milady, I just..."

"Shut your mouth, whore," I barked. "If you keep this up this outing will end with you servicing the first fat, slobbering man I see. Do you understand?"

The tears were just starting to well from her eyes. I had wounded my love! My gut wrenched, my heart suddenly ached, and I loathed what I had done, and at the same time I had an almost irresistible urge to kiss and make love to her. Instead, I released her throat.

"Put them on, NOW!”

Wendy gasped, the hurt still in her eyes as she dashed into her bedroom. I heard the rushed movements as she ripped open her dresser drawer and frantically searched for the requisite article of clothing.

"And fix your face, I will not go out in public with someone who will disgrace me.”

I slowly counted to 60, and then called out, "Are you going to make me wait all day?”

"No, Milady,” she called. And suddenly she was back, her hands pulling her hem up to show me the boy shorts.

“Did I say to expose yourself? What kind of proper behavior is this?” I rolled my eyes, and turned, striding to the front door.

“Please, Milady, please! I'm sorry, please take me with you!"

I stopped. Her tone was so vulnerable, the slight quaver of emotion that told me, that my drama had worked, she had played directly into my histrionics. I looked over my shoulder to see her on all fours, her arms straight out toward me on the floor, her face buried in the carpet.

“Very well, up girl. Get the door.”

She came to feet as quickly as she could, grabbed her purse, stepped into her shoes, and wobbled as one of her feet missed their mark. She bent and pushed the errant shoe onto her foot. She opened the door and I saw she was biting her bottom lip, her head cast down.

I walked out and did not hesitate as I walked to my car. I heard Wendy fumble for the keys in her purse, then the door shut and I heard her quickly following me. I stopped at my car and she bent forward and past me to open the door. Chancing a surreptitious look toward her, I gave an inward smile. She was being so earnest in her efforts.

Once we were both strapped in, I started my car and swung it out to our destination.

“Oh, my fucking God,” I thought, “can I pull this off?” Now I was feeling both the anticipation of our play, and the fear of being caught. It was thrilling and delightful.

As we drove along, I looked over at Wendy. “Do you remember how you are to behave today?”

Yes, Milady. I'm to be a proper lady, until I am told to act your slut.”

“Are you afraid, Wendy?” I asked.

Yes, Milady, and excited. I want to be the best slut you have ever had.”

Out of the corner of my eye I saw her look quickly toward me.

“May I tell you all of what I feel, Milady?”

I simply nodded and waited.

“I’m scared. I'm getting wet right now because it excites me. I love you so much, Milady. I want you to be proud of me. I'm really scared I might let you down, displease you. I don’t want you to be ashamed of me.”

I reached my right hand over and put it on her thigh. “You are doing everything I could hope for, right now.” I could almost feel the smile that she gave me.

go to part 2
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 12:36:55 AM by Katiebee »

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline Elizabeth

• Life Is Short........Play Naked..!!!
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +379/-9
Reply #1 on: May 15, 2015, 01:58:43 PM
Fantastic.....Keep Going.!!!
Katie, This is great.
 :D
Love,
Liz

Offline GEMINIGUY

• "I'm Rockin' My Life Away..."
  • GG
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +508/-59
Reply #2 on: May 15, 2015, 02:25:36 PM
If i'd known soon you wrote this, Katie, i'd already have read it! Thanks for the PM!
Mmmm, very descriptive and well paced, for some reason i'm thinking the redhead is Wendy Darling from Peter Pan... :P

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

Offline phtlc

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +207/-6
Reply #3 on: May 15, 2015, 03:11:45 PM
Awesome! I love it! I never thought about what goes through a dominatrixes mind when she does her thing. I always looked at it from the submissives perspective. I love the way you depict her own doubts and fears.

Hot!!!!

While you're waiting in vain for that apology, why don't you make yourself useful by getting on your knees and opening your mouth

Offline GEMINIGUY

• GG
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #4 on: May 15, 2015, 03:42:54 PM
Of course YOU'D say that, Phtlc. You just want to butter Katie up so she's dominate you instead of fill you full of holes like Elmer J. Fudd's normal great-niece. :P

Offline redhatlover

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +255/-3
Reply #5 on: May 15, 2015, 05:05:33 PM
That was delicious so far!  Can't wait for the next installment!

I am like Charlie the Tuna.  I don't want women with good taste, I want women who taste good.

Offline phtlc

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +207/-6
Reply #6 on: May 15, 2015, 09:40:55 PM
Of course YOU'D say that, Phtlc. You just want to butter Katie up so she's dominate you instead of fill you full of holes like Elmer J. Fudd's normal great-niece. :P

Nah. Bexy doesn't lend me out

While you're waiting in vain for that apology, why don't you make yourself useful by getting on your knees and opening your mouth

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #7 on: May 16, 2015, 12:35:04 AM
(Continued from part 1)

As we drove, I kept glancing at Wendy, checking her face, searching for any signs of anxiety. I didn't need or want her to lose her trust in me, I needed her trust, I depended upon her love. The traffic became denser, and I knew it was time to start. As a large truck came up behind us in the other lane, I cleared my throat. This was no time for weak sounding voice.

"Wendy, I want to see your panties. Pull your dress up for me."

Without hesitation, she hiked her dress up her lovely thighs. She stopped as soon as the pale blue of her boy  shorts appeared.

Glancing over I said, "No, Wendy, pull your dress up to your hips, I want to see all of your panties."

My heart  felt wild with the desire to touch her as she pulled the hem up to her waist. The seat belt now prevented her from covering the delicate mound of her sex. I checked my side view mirror, the truck was slowly closing the distance between us, and being on the passenger side of my car, the driver would soon have a view of my Wendy exposing herself.

"Wendy, put your hand in your panties and play with yourself." She looked at me with a small smile upon her lips. "Yes, " I said. "You know it excites me when I watch you finger yourself. I want you to do that now."

With a deliberate slowness she pushed her fingers between her stomach and the panties. I took a quick look to see her legs spreading apart as her fingers caressed mound, and explored the valley between. I maintained the distance between the approaching truck and my car, letting Wendy get into her play, then let off the accelerator until the front of the truck was almost mid-point on my car. As I stabilized my speed, I watched the truck. It maintained position with me, and I slowly let it creep forward. When it suddenly stopped advancing and matched my speed I knew the driver had a view of Wendy's activities.

I glanced again at Wendy, her eyes were closed, as she pleasured herself, oblivious of what I had just engineered.

"Are you feeling slutty yet?" I inquired.

"Oh yes, Milady, I am.."

"Not to my satisfaction," I replied. "Finger fuck yourself, slut."

Her expression of sexual enjoyment deepened at my words, and her hand went deeper under her panties, and I knew as soon as her legs spread further apart that she was inside her pussy, complying with my instruction. I decreased my speed again, and the truck crept forward and equalized speed. I knew the driver was now could see directly into the passenger window as Wendy's finger plunged in and out of her pussy.

"Wendy!"

She opened her eyes and looked  at me.

"Pull you panties down, and show that trucker what a good slut you are!"

Wendy froze, her eyes widening, and she quickly looked to her right. I could see she was torn as to what to do, but before I could issue another command, she looked forward, closed her eyes, and pulled the top of her panties down to expose he finger working inside her. I alternated looking quickly to the road and back to Wendy. My mouth dropped open as she did the first truly wanton act in her life.

Her legs spread as wide as the car allowed, and she pushed a second finger into her pussy, and started to frantically finger fuck herself. I saw her lips moving, speaking softly. I strained to hear the almost whispered words.

"Fuck me," the words, softly spoken at first gained in volume, "Fuck me, oh God, Milady, Fuck me, Katie, please fuck me."

I checked my rear view mirror for traffic, then stepped on my brake, and quickly ducked behind the truck as it overshot us. Taking the first off-ramp, I looked at Wendy, she was still fucking herself, though not as frantically,

"I want your finger, I want to taste you," I told her. She removed her fingers and offered them to me. As I merged into the frontage road I opened my mouth for her fingers. The taste of her juices gave me more resolve than ever.

As I stopped at a stop light I turned to her. She was breathing rapidly, her face was flushed.

"When I get back on the highway," I told her, "I want to see your tits. I want you to continue fingering yourself for me. I want  to see your tits being used." She nodded, leaned forward and unzipped the back of her dress awkwardly, the seatbelt keeping her movements restricted. "I'm getting wet, Wendy. Let’s see if you can get me to the point I want you to touch me." I knew she was grinning at that, and I stepped on the gas, I wanted to be on the highway.

I felt my arms twitch and shake. Damn, I was getting so excited. My stomach felt like I had a thousand butterflies in insane flight. I pressed my left leg against my right and rubbed  up and down. Oh, that felt exquisite, not hard enough to make me feel what I wanted, but enough to tantalize me, and urge me on our path. As we crested the top of the on-ramp I could see from the corner of my eye that Wendy was stripping her dress down and pulling the lacy cups of her bra off her nipples. Her pale skin was burning through the periphery of my vision into my imagination.

"Speed, I thought to myself, speed, watch the fucking speed!" I desperately let off the gas as I merged into traffic. I didn't need an accident or a cop right now. "Watch what you are doing, don't be stupid. Take care of your girl."

We eased into the center lane again. I wanted to give Wendy my undivided attention, but I knew if I looked again, I would not want to drive.

"Was that exciting, sweet girl?" I asked.

"Oh, God, Milady." Wendy gasped. "I know he saw me! That was so hot! I'm drenching your seat. I'm so sorry about that."

I grinned. "It's okay, Wendy, you'll clean it later. Now make certain your panties are halfway down. Don't sit on them. And DON'T cum. You are not allowed to."

"Yes, Milady," she said as she wiggled her bottom and slid her panties part way down her thighs. Then she started to finger herself again, her other arm across one breast, the hand holding, massaging, and tweaking the other.

"Talk to me, Wendy," I commanded. "Tell me what is going through your mind."

She took a deep breath, and I could see her head tilt back. I knew she would close her eyes as she talked and finger fucked herself. I had seen her do that so many times before.

"It was so hot, Milady. I know he could see what I was doing, that I was fucking myself. I felt so dirty, so slutty, oh God, it was like when  I was a little girl in the backyard with my brothers friend watching me. I wanted him to see me. I wanted him to know he couldn't have me. That I was always too far away for him to touch me. I wanted him to know I was only yours, your property, yours to command.:

She moaned loudly, and I looked to see her stuff three fingers into her pussy. My driving wobbled as I quickly looked back to what I was supposed to be doing. My mouth was dry, and I could feel a fire building between my legs. The feeling was so deliciously, achingly wanted I had to chew on my lower lip. I pressed my legs together tighter, and realized my exit was upon us. I managed to move into the off-ramp lane smoothly, no angry motorists where honky at me.

"Wendy, get presentable. Leave your panties down. You will walk around with them like they are. Clean your fingers, lick them clean."

I could see her hurried movements as she reassembled her clothing, and pulled the zipper of her dress up, As she started to pull the hem of her dress down I stopped her.

"Not yet. Wait until you get out of the car."

I could tell that bothered her. She started to blush at the thought of stepping out of the car with her pussy and ass exposed, but she sat with her dress still up to her waist as I entered the mall parking area, and started to look for a parking spot. I wanted somewhere not in the most traveled areas, but still someplace where Wendy's humiliation at public exposure would be effective.

"Sweet girl, here's what is going to happen," I said as I pulled into a parking spot halfway back from an entrance. "You will behave properly, like a lady. You will not expose yourself to anyone unless you are instructed to do so." She nodded, absorbing my instructions.

"When you get out, adjust your dress. If I raise it you will not react. You will keep me informed about how you feel. If you need your safe word, use it. I will not tolerate any laxness in your discipline, and failing to use your safe word when you need to is a breach of discipline. Do you understand me?"

Wendy, nodded emphatically.

"And if I tell you to suck off a strange man, what will you do?" I asked gently.

She sat, unmoving. Then she closed her eyes, and took a deep breath. "Do you really want to share me, Milady?" Tears appeared at the corners of her eyes.

I leaned over and kissed her cheek. "Silly girl, that is not your concern. That is mine. Your concern is obedience and pleasing me. Is it not?"

"If I say my safe word then, what will you do with me?" her tears were flowing more freely.

"If you say your safe word, I will protect you, my love."

She opened her eyes and looked at me, her lips quivering. "You wouldn't hate me? You wouldn't leave me?"

"I expect full obedience from you to the limit of your ability. IF you have to say your safe word, you have reached the limit of your ability, silly girl. Don't you know me and trust me?"

Her body was quivering with emotion as I told her that, and she leaned toward me.

"No, you haven't yet earned my embrace. Let's go in. Dry your eyes."

Wendy nodded, took a tissue from the container on my console and dabbed at the tears. I carefully examined her face, took the tissue from her and dabbed at a damp cheek. I sat back and looked around the area, we were still alone, surrounded by parked cars. I released both of our seatbelts, then opened my door and got out. I watched her get out of the car and carefully pull the hem of her dress down, smoothing the wrinkles out around her body.

She joined me by the trunk and we started walking toward the mall entrance.

"Milady, my panties, what if they fall down?" she asked.

I didn't break stride as I smiled at her and patted her bottom. "Step out of them and pick them up, what else?"

I knew this was going to be fun.

Continue to part 3
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 06:32:59 AM by Katiebee »

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• GG
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #8 on: May 16, 2015, 12:51:32 AM
That was so f-cking arousing!

Offline Elizabeth

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #9 on: May 16, 2015, 03:55:50 AM
Fantastic Katie....
You are definitely on a roll with this story.
 :emot_kiss:
Love,
Liz

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #10 on: May 16, 2015, 06:31:23 AM
(continued from part 2)

The mall was busy. Not as packed as on a weekend, but still full. School was out, there were the usual teens, tweens, and pre-teens running in packs on the walkways. As we walked kept looking for the next opportunity. I knew that Wendy was excited, eager to please, and scared out of her mind both at what I might ask and that she might not be able to fulfill my desire. It felt sweet that I was so confident of her love. A warm gush of emotion swept my body, and I felt my cheeks flush. All the careful planning, the weeks of building her confidence in me and my abilities, the careful questioning and discussion to find her emotional buttons, the patient prodding and pillow talk until she revealed her hidden desires, and the dark paths she yearned for. All of that was now before me, and I knew that one mis-step could ruin it, that she would retreat from me emotionally and physically. I could lose her love, and that would devastate me, for she had my love.

I slipped my hand into hers, and I knew without looking that it startled her. Now was the time of her revelation, now we really began. The exhibition in the car had been safe, she had a refuge to hide in, but here in the mall there was no where she could hide.

I thought of that night as she lay in my arms and with a small and hesitant voice had told me her secrets. Her confession that she found public displays of affection exciting, and the more explicit they were the more they excited her. Of how she had, as a teen, gone to a mall one winter and removed her clothing in the ladies room, and then walked about clad only in her long overcoat and shoes. How she had gone to the movies with her girlfriends and had sat masturbating in the dark with them unawares. That she found humiliation sexually stimulating.

I smiled and pulled her closer to look into a shop window. I made comments on the wares displayed, then in a low voice said, "Do you still want to be exposed, humiliated and used in public?"

As she wet her lips I could tell she was near panic, and before she could answer I squeezed her hand and whispered to her, "You have my love whatever you do. But right now you have me so excited I can barely keep myself still."

She swallowed hard, her breath shallow and rapid, eyes wide and said to me in a barely distinct voice, "Your will is mine, Milady."

The test was now, if she did as I was about to tell her, I knew she was mine.

"Tell me that with conviction, and put your arm around my waist."

She wet her lips one more time, and looking directly into my eyes, her voice stronger and without a quaver said, "Your will, is mine, Milady." And with that she hugged me, and left her arm around me, her hand on my hip.

I leaned into her, looking at the reflection of the people walking by us. Some looked at us curiously, some knowingly, most ignored us as I knew they would. I smiled and looked at Wendy. "You are mine, all mine. You belong to me, body, mind, and soul. And I belong to you."

Wendy's face lit up at my words. I turned and gestured with my head toward the Macy's store at the end of the walkway. "Let's go and see if we can find something nice for you."

We walked leisurely toward the store, and I pointed out window displays that I liked. Our talk wound down into the normal channels of discussion. I could see the tension flowing from her. She relaxed, forgot what we had come to do, and became immersed in the pleasure sharing things with me.

We wandered the Macy's women's' section and I pulled a blouse from one rack, and she a skirt from another. As she stopped to examine another blouse, I moved behind her. The closely positioned clothing racks hid us from the other shoppers, and I put my hand on her hip and let it slip down to caress her bottom. Wendy froze, then slowly, carefully removed the blouse from the rack and held it up to examine it intently. I laid the blouse in my hand across the rack, and slowly pulled her dress' hem up.

"Oooooo," I cooed into her ear, "look at the pretty panties. And what a delicious butt."

A smile flitted across her lips, "Milady!"

My hand slipped between her legs from behind, and to my delight, found that she was quite wet and slick as my fingers parted her lips. She stood stock still as I probed her, my fingers running as far forward as I could, and then massaging those slick lips and darting up inside her. As I continued exploring her she widened her stance giving me more freedom to feel her. She gave a sharp intake of breath as I placed two fingers deep into her and started pumping my fist.

"Isn't this what you were begging me to do in the car?" I asked. She whimpered as my fingers, deep inside her twisted and swirled, plunged in and escaped from her. My wet fingers traced the route from her pussy back between her cheeks, and she gasped again as one finger pressed insistently into her ass.

"What are you, Wendy? Who are you? What do you dream of happening right now?" I asked.

"Milady," she groaned, "I'm your fuck toy, I'm a slut who wants you to use me here. Please, Milady. Oh GOD!" she moaned, as my finger penetrated her ass up to the third knuckle.

"Do you see that girl over across the aisle, Wendy?"

She nodded, and her hips moved in rhythm to my finger in her ass.

"Isn't she cute?" Wendy nodded again.

"Maybe I should go seduce her, and you could serve us and watch us having sex. Wouldn't that be fun?"

"Milady, I..."

"Don't speak,"I warned her. I pulled my finger from her ass, and she gave a little shudder. I Pulling a tissue from the corner of my purse I wiped clean the finger that had fucked her ass.

"Take your panties off, put them in your purse. I need to cum."

I pulled the hem of her dress down and picked up the blouse I had laid on the clothing rack. Glancing around, she saw what I already knew, no one was near, no one was watching. I watched as she reached under her dress and pulled her panties down and stepped out of them. Moving quickly, she shoved them into her purse.

"Let's see how these fit you. Come, Wendy." I walked away toward the dressing rooms, Wendy hurriedly followed. I smiled at the clerk, turned and waved Wendy toward me.

"There's a room open over here, I think this blouse is going to look great on you."

I entered the dressing room, hung the blouse on one of the hooks, and as Wendy joined me, I closed the door. She barely turned around before I had my arms around her, pushing her back against the wall, my mouth eagerly seeking hers. I never lost the sense of wonder that she always seemed to melt into me during our kisses. I pushed away from her, denying both of us the release of emotion that kissing longer would bring.

I stepped back and quickly raised my skirt and removed my panties. I sat down on the changing room bench and spread my legs. Without hesitation Wendy knelt down and carefully bent forward. She hesitated and looked up into my eyes.

"May I, Milady?" I could see the need in her, I felt my need to be touched by her. I hooked my right leg around her shoulder and pulled her close to my clit.

"I need you to make me cum," was all I needed to say.

(go to part 4)
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 07:41:09 AM by Katiebee »

Offline Elizabeth

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #11 on: May 16, 2015, 03:10:23 PM
Wonderful....Keep Going.
 :D
Love,
Liz

Offline Bi_mom

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
Reply #12 on: May 16, 2015, 03:52:33 PM
Wow is all I can say . I often tell my daughters how lucky they have it now. As they can go places with there girlfriends and kiss and play with each other. People barely notice . You will get the occasional stare . What's fun is to go shoe shopping without panties or just wearing a thong. Man or women clerk we get some great service Can't wait for the next installment

Offline GEMINIGUY

• GG
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #13 on: May 16, 2015, 07:29:19 PM
Oh, fuck, that third segment was so damned hot, Katie!!!

IdleBoast

Reply #14 on: May 16, 2015, 08:49:07 PM
Oh...

I am *so* keeping an eye on this story!

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #15 on: May 17, 2015, 07:40:10 AM
(continued from part 3)

Wendy needed no further urging. She extended her tongue and licked me from the bottom of my pussy to my clit, letting her tongue penetrate between my lips. As her tongue covered my clit I reached out and grabbed her hair, pulled her tight to me. I let my sub-vocalized moan escape as a whoosh from my throat. I bit my lower lip as she ran her tongue back and forth across my clit, pushing its hood away from that delicate bud of pleasure. My eyes clenched tightly shut and my teeth snapped together as she assaulted me, devoured me.

I wanted to moan my pleasure, but the voices of two other women drifted over the dressing room walls. I stifled the sounds with great effort and then opened my eyes to find Wendy's eyes staring at me, her mouth, like a lamprey's fastened upon me. I felt her fingers gripping my thighs tightly, and I suddenly knew my amazon was not going to go lightly with me.

I nodded at her, urging her onward, and she moved one hand down until I felt her fingers probing my pussy. As she penetrated me I arched my back, then pressed into her mouth. the sound of laughter bounced over the walls, subdued by the cloth covering of the dressing room walls and the carpeting on the floor. My breath was coming faster, I panted. I pulled Wendy's hair trying to get her tongue and lips closer to me, I needed and wanted a harder fucking. My pussy was so wet with excitement I could hear Wendy's fingers fucking me.

Then those wet fingers pulled out of me and I did groan as the fingers left me empty. My darling girl didn't leave me wanting more for long, for the fingers dropped down and I felt one push into my ass. I gasped and then whimpered. She finger fucked my ass roughly as she sucked and licked my clit. I bucked against her and then her other hand left my thigh and I once more had fingers filling me.

It was so good. My pants became louder, my whimpers rose. The voices next to us suddenly stilled. I pulled Wendy's hair harder. Our eyes locked.

"Make me cum," I said in a low voice. "Fuck me like you have always wanted to."

The voices next to us erupted in laughter. I didn't know if they had heard or if they were sharing their own private joke. My leg pinioned Wendy's face to my pussy and suddenly my amazon awoke with a ferocity she had never shown before.

Forcing three fingers deep into my pussy she pummeled me, and then I felt a second finger fucking my ass. She had never done that before. The tide rose within me, she took me like she owned me.

I couldn't resist the waves of my orgasm. They crashed though my body like a storm throwing a ship upon rocks. I was taken and destroyed, then raised, taken, and destroyed again and again. My sight left me, I had no breath left in my lungs. I didn't care if I died or lived. It was glorious. It was complete. It was like being born.

I suddenly felt myself panting. Wendy's soft lips were carefully, delicately, lovingly kissing my mound, around my clit, nestling between my pussy lips, drinking my juices, cleansing me. I felt numb, I felt every molecule of air as it struck my skin. I could feel minute body hairs that were erect, relaxing as tension from my cumming left me. I couldn't move.

Thinking was beyond me, strength was not a concept I could fathom. I was vulnerable, incapable of defense. The fingers that had been in me were withdrawn with grace and care. I suddenly realized I could see, and what was before me was my love, my little girl, my slave, my protector. I knew in those few moments that I had achieved a pinnacle I had always desired. I knew that as shield maiden, should I fall, I had one who would stand over my body and spit hate and defiance to any who would claim my demise. I had one who would guard my back against all enemies. I had one who would protect me should I falter. I silently began to cry.

"Milady Kate," the worry in her eyes only made my tears come faster. "Are you okay?"

Nodding, I let the tears flow, I caressed her face, that wonderful face full of freckles.

"I'm more than okay. You are wonderful, my love."

She smiled at me, broadly, and embraced me, laying her head on my lap.

"I wanted you so badly, Milady, I lost my control and I was afraid I went to far. Was I good enough?"

"My God, Wendy." I laughed, and my tears were gone. "I hope to God I can make you feel what I felt, it was sublime, it was everything I could ever want."

I looked up, I didn't hear anyone talking.

"Was I loud? Did they hear me?" If they had I needed to get Wendy out and to safety.

"Oh, no, those two women? They were talking and laughing and left before you came. Was it a good cum?"

I grasped her face with my hands and pulled her close to me. "It was the best I've ever had," I told her as I kissed her. "We should go to the food court, I need to recover. And I need to plan what is going to happen next."

(Voting time. Are you tired of the story? Should I continue? And for those who are curious, this story is based closely upon my experiences)

(Go to Part 5
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 06:24:20 AM by Katiebee »

Offline GEMINIGUY

• GG
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #16 on: May 17, 2015, 10:23:38 AM
CON - TIN - UE!
CON - TIN - UE!
CON - TIN - UE!

IdleBoast