KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Why I Am Not A Conservative

MissBarbara · 2531

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +376/-52
  • How many Assholes do we got on this ship, anyhow?
Reply #40 on: May 24, 2015, 01:49:50 PM

#BlackLivesMatter
Arrest The Cops Who Killed Breonna Taylor

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline thetaxmancometh

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +21/-10
Reply #41 on: May 24, 2015, 04:48:25 PM
Can someone explain the chair thing? Seems kinda retarded and all I can think of is that it refers to Eastwood 4 years ago? If so, the joke would have been old about 3.5 years ago.

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +614/-270
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #42 on: May 24, 2015, 11:10:38 PM
Retarded... an apt description...  

Athos is one who acts out, and is tolerated by those who matter at KB, no matter what he does or says or how he expresses himself.

A 'Special' member... try to ignore him...

He went "off the rails" when Penn State was in the news, and never got right with the world since... was once the 'most spited' KB member... but got a do over, as GRM wanted that title for himself... go figure...

Can someone explain the chair thing? Seems kinda retarded and all I can think of is that it refers to Eastwood 4 years ago? If so, the joke would have been old about 3.5 years ago.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 11:14:31 PM by joan1984 »

Some people are like the 'slinky'. Not really good for much,
but they bring a smile to your face as they fall down stairs.

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #43 on: May 25, 2015, 12:48:57 AM

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1604/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #44 on: May 27, 2015, 07:54:10 PM

Athos is one who acts out, and is tolerated by those who matter at KB, no matter what he does or says or how he expresses himself.

A WOO for telling it like it is.  I know my flirting and teasing the ladies gets old but not as old as posting chairs.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3084/-41
Reply #45 on: May 27, 2015, 10:07:54 PM

A WOO for telling it like it is.  I know my flirting and teasing the ladies gets old but not as old as posting chairs.

Wow, someone freely expresses himself on a Board dedicated to free expression. That's shocking! He must be censored at once!

Watcher, even if your flirting thing "gets old," I 100% support your right to do it when and where you see fit. Whether I like it or not is irrelevant. And the same goes for Joan's right-wing rants.

Joan and Watcher, you don't get it, you've never gotten it, and you never will get it.

Get over it...

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #46 on: May 28, 2015, 03:00:48 PM

we all hate the chairs.

The sad thing is that there are so many that think that him posting chairs is him acting out.......Acting out is name calling outside of room 1408, making threatening comments against members, sharing personnel information about another....

You don't like the chairs, ignore them. Or call them out for what they are, an attempt at conversation from a member that can't debate his way out of a paper bag with holes cut into it and signs showing the way to the exit. 

And an FYI, I equally hate Joan's crazy ass government posts, watchers flirting, GG's lame attempts at flirting, Love Liz, and many other things......Make fun of it, call them out, or move the hell on with life and net and let it be.

I don't hate the chairs. I ignore them. Just as I ignore the other types of content -- almost all of which Eric has just described above -- that I find uninteresting or annoying.

The cliquesters have never understood, and never will understand, that they, too, can ignore content they don't like. Nor, more to the point, do they understand that by constantly complaining about this specific type of content, they are playing right into this poster's hands, proving his point, and making a mockery of themselves.

Eric's right: "Make fun of it, call them out, or move the hell on with life and net and let it be." But calling for content to be banned -- as they do above and in another currently active thread -- is antithetical to what this Board is all about. 

Offline licksnkissez

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +364/-51
Reply #47 on: May 28, 2015, 05:14:11 PM

we all hate the chairs.

The sad thing is that there are so many that think that him posting chairs is him acting out.......Acting out is name calling outside of room 1408, making threatening comments against members, sharing personnel information about another....

You don't like the chairs, ignore them. Or call them out for what they are, an attempt at conversation from a member that can't debate his way out of a paper bag with holes cut into it and signs showing the way to the exit. 

And an FYI, I equally hate Joan's crazy ass government posts, watchers flirting, GG's lame attempts at flirting, Love Liz, and many other things......Make fun of it, call them out, or move the hell on with life and net and let it be.

I don't hate the chairs. I ignore them. Just as I ignore the other types of content -- almost all of which Eric has just described above -- that I find uninteresting or annoying.

The cliquesters have never understood, and never will understand, that they, too, can ignore content they don't like. Nor, more to the point, do they understand that by constantly complaining about this specific type of content, they are playing right into this poster's hands, proving his point, and making a mockery of themselves.

Eric's right: "Make fun of it, call them out, or move the hell on with life and net and let it be." But calling for content to be banned -- as they do above and in another currently active thread -- is antithetical to what this Board is all about. 

Wrong again! I guess you would call me a "cliquester". When I see that the chair guy has posted I just don't click on it because I know it's either a chair or a pussy pic. Do I have a glimmer of hope of understanding?

I bitch about it too but consider it my freedom of speech. And Watcher's right and anybody else who wants to bitch about it.

Keep company only with people who uplift you, whose presence calls forth your best.
- Epictetus

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #48 on: May 28, 2015, 06:02:04 PM

Wrong again! I guess you would call me a "cliquester". When I see that the chair guy has posted I just don't click on it because I know it's either a chair or a pussy pic. Do I have a glimmer of hope of understanding?

You inability to understand is not the Board's or the Moderators' fault. It is your own.

I bitch about it too but consider it my freedom of speech. And Watcher's right and anybody else who wants to bitch about it.

It has nothing to do with freedom of speech. As I explicitly stated above, that is guaranteed and supported here.

It has everything to do with calling for content to be banned from the Board because you don't like it, as Watcher (explicitly), Joan (explicitly), and Staci (implicitly) have recently done.

To clarify -- and you've clearly demonstrated you need clarification of even the most simple points -- yes, you are free to call for the banning of content. But by doing so, you are manifesting an ignorance of what KB is all about, and making yourselves look like morons.

And yes, you are free to make yourselves look like morons on the Board, and I 100% support your right to do so.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 06:10:25 PM by MissBarbara »

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #49 on: May 28, 2015, 07:53:32 PM

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #50 on: May 28, 2015, 08:01:18 PM

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1604/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #51 on: May 28, 2015, 08:02:18 PM

It has nothing to do with freedom of speech. As I explicitly stated above, that is guaranteed and supported here.

It has everything to do with calling for content to be banned from the Board because you don't like it, as Watcher (explicitly), Joan (explicitly), and Staci (implicitly) have recently done.

Correction, MissB.  I have never called for anyone's ban here at KB. I just happened to agree with Joan on what she said, as I have agreed with you on what you said at times.  I am a firm believer that members here can say what they want, whether I like what they say or not. But it is you who seems to categorize a few of us into a "clique" whenever an issue of "freedom of speech" arises. 

By the way, I got what you have said numerous times to me. Doesn't mean I agree with you. So please, don't categorize me into something created in your imagination. 

Coach - if I flirt with you, will you like me more?  ;D  Liz, love it.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #52 on: May 28, 2015, 08:04:27 PM
To be fair, Miss B has to pay me royalties on who that phrase is used on.

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #53 on: May 28, 2015, 08:36:23 PM
I'm easy, give it a try big guy  :-*. How do your tits look in a tank top?.....

:emot_laughing:
::: gag :::i think I threw up in my mouth a little at that image.

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #54 on: May 29, 2015, 12:03:48 AM
Bastard! I couldn't get the taste out of my mouth all day!

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #55 on: May 29, 2015, 12:07:15 AM

To be fair, Miss B has to pay me royalties on who that phrase is used on.

You're right.

Please mail me an invoice and I'll make sure my accounts payable department processes it promptly.

Offline thetaxmancometh

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +21/-10
Reply #56 on: May 29, 2015, 07:13:04 AM
Sorry if I opened a can of worms when I asked about the chairs, I didn't know. Still don't really understand it but that is ok.

Offline brody

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +94/-0
Reply #57 on: May 29, 2015, 07:23:33 AM
Sorry if I opened a can of worms when I asked about the chairs, I didn't know. Still don't really understand it but that is ok.

Dear tax man,

Everything is a potential Can o' Worms™.
But some thrive on it, some live for the zest of opening another tin of wiggles and worms.  Eventually, you learn to pick your battles and what you're comfortable with.

Me?  I'm all like chairs?  Whatever.
Although at first they were EXTREMELY off-putting and squelching.

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #58 on: May 29, 2015, 07:31:53 AM
You weren't drinking enough, Brody

Offline anvil

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +66/-8
Reply #59 on: May 29, 2015, 02:42:38 PM
Never underestimate a can of worms,,, look what it can do to a pile of shit!

MissB

3) When voting, are you thinking of the good of the country (or state, city, locality, etc.) or for the good of yourself?"

Now there is a question of the day!!

How-a-bout,,

If you pot a starving donkey(or elephant) between two stacks of mouldy hay, which way will it turn?

Katiebee

-gag- you actually tasted them!   :emot_weird:   :emot_laughing:

Deus subrisum stultusi et ferrari