KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

17 Movies That Show Ageism Still Plagues Hollywood

phtlc · 769

Offline phtlc

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +207/-6
http://www.msn.com/en-ca/movies/gallery/17-movies-that-show-ageism-still-plagues-hollywood/ss-BBk5yFY?ocid=ASUDHP

Women are complaining that movies have females matched with male counterparts 20-30 years their senior. I must say I agree...we need more movies with hot cougars raping young innocent boys damnit!!!!! I want to see some 35-50 year old ladies raping school boys!!!!!

This is offensive damnit!!!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 05:15:10 AM by phtlc »

While you're waiting in vain for that apology, why don't you make yourself useful by getting on your knees and opening your mouth

Offline RopeFiend

• The Cleaner
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +672/-30
Reply #1 on: May 25, 2015, 06:53:19 AM

Remember the Golden Rule: you do me, and I\'ll do you (paraphrased)

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3071/-41
Reply #2 on: May 26, 2015, 03:25:58 PM

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/movies/gallery/17-movies-that-show-ageism-still-plagues-hollywood/ss-BBk5yFY?ocid=ASUDHP

Women are complaining that movies have females matched with male counterparts 20-30 years their senior. I must say I agree...we need more movies with hot cougars raping young innocent boys damnit!!!!! I want to see some 35-50 year old ladies raping school boys!!!!!

It's Hollywood.

Complaining that Hollywood does not present an accurate portrait of reality misses a vital point.

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

Offline phtlc

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +207/-6
Reply #3 on: May 26, 2015, 09:23:42 PM

It's Hollywood.

Complaining that Hollywood does not present an accurate portrait of reality misses a vital point.

OK.......but on a serious note, you must agree that we need more hot cougars educating young boys (consensually or otherwise) in Hollywood movies.

While you're waiting in vain for that apology, why don't you make yourself useful by getting on your knees and opening your mouth

dodger

Reply #4 on: May 26, 2015, 10:32:20 PM
I know one that had a cougar. Jaqueline Bissett screwing Andrew McCarthey in Class. She was a good ten years older than him. Not a good movie, in fact I think it embarrasses her to this day.

dodger

Reply #5 on: May 26, 2015, 10:42:24 PM
U b right.

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #6 on: May 26, 2015, 11:21:13 PM

It's Hollywood.

OK.......but on a serious note, you must agree that we need more hot cougars educating young boys (consensually or otherwise) in Hollywood movies.

Well, at least we need them in phtlc's stories (and personal fantasies).

Not that there's anything wrong with that...
   ;)

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #7 on: May 26, 2015, 11:31:26 PM

Crispin Glover was Michael J. Fox’s father in “Back to the Future,” even though he’s three years younger than Fox.

Technically, since they were high school seniors in 1955 and 1985, respectively, George and Marty McFly were 30 years different in age.

Then again, I get instantly confused whenever the whole space/time continuum thing comes under discussion (e.g. that famous scene in a TBBT episode).

Offline GEMINIGUY

• "I'm Rockin' My Life Away..."
  • GG
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +507/-59
Reply #8 on: May 27, 2015, 12:02:54 AM
GREAT SCOTT!!! THIS IS HEAVY, DOC!!!

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

Offline Elizabeth

• Life Is Short........Play Naked..!!!
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +379/-9
Reply #9 on: May 27, 2015, 12:07:28 AM
Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall.
Huge age difference.

Love,
Liz

dodger

Reply #10 on: May 27, 2015, 12:21:24 AM
Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall.
Huge age difference.

Love,
Liz

Yep. How about William Powell and Jean Harlow? Same thing.