KB - a better class of pervert

News:

DP? MF Toys Anal True

JBRG · 2212

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +231/-2
on: January 16, 2017, 07:15:19 PM
This event took place many years ago. I have done the best I can to recall what had happened. There may be some artistic license taken.

My Only DP Experience – True MF Toys Anal

We had been watching the Sunday Evening Sex Show on TV when the topic of vibrators came up. We watched with interest as the host fielded a call (this was after all, a call in show) about vibrators. When the show went to commercial break, I asked my wife if she had ever used a vibrator. Very honestly, she replied that she had not. In fact, she stated she seldom masturbated. I knew she knew how because I have watched her finger herself.
   Anyways, we continued our discussion on vibrators and we decided to go and get one. The next Friday, we went out to the local sex toy shop and bought a simple c-cell powered vibrator. It was about 8 inches long, smooth (not cock shaped), tapered at the tip and about 1 ½ wide. A very nice starter if I say so myself. Of course, we had to purchase some batteries as well. 
   The next evening was Saturday. As we got ready for bed, it was evident that we would be engaging in carnal activity. My wife had a sexy camisole and panty set on underneath her big, bulky robe. Under my regular clothes I wore a male thong.
   It wasn’t long until we had removed all of the outer layers, leaving us in our sexy underthings. Laying on the bed, touching each other sensually, we were reaching a fevered pitch. My wife, her pussy dripping by now, stroked my cock through the material of my thong, assessing my readiness. Noting how erect I was, she proceeded to denude me. Once naked, I reach over to the night stand and picked up the newly acquired toy. My wife took it from me and turned it on low. The low volume buzzing sounded foreign in our usually quiet bedroom. She touched my cock with the vibrating toy. This sent a truly pleasurable sensation through my turned on body. She was slowly moving the vibrator up and down between my perineum and the tip of my cock.
   When I felt that I was about to cum, I took the toy from her and rolled over to kiss her deeply. Her knees were bent and spread open. With my free hand, I reached down and stroked her pussy through her panties. The panties were soaked. I applied the still running vibrator length wise along my wife’s covered slit. Upon contact, she wrapped her arms tighter around my neck and jammed her tongue into my mouth. The moaning that accompanied her passion was beyond description. It wasn’t long before I took the toy away and pulled the panties off of my wife’s shaved pussy. I leaned down and gave her soaked crotch a lick. She was delicious.
   I sat back up and continued running the vibrator up and down her slit. After a few minutes of teasing her like this, I pointed the tip of the toy at her pussy opening and slowly proceeded to push it in. When I had about 2 inches in her, I reached to the speed control knob and turned it up to about half speed. I adjusted the position of the vibrator so that it was putting direct vibrations on her g-spot. Her moaning got louder and she started turning her head from side to side as the sensations got her closer and closer to orgasm.
   When it hit, I knew she was cumming. She sat up, gripped the wrist of my vibrator holding hand, and just grunted loudly (she’s not a loud person in bed, even when cumming). When she had had enough, my loving wife pulled my hand and the vibrator away from her crotch. I turned the vibrator off and licked off some of her delicious cum.
   After she caught her breath, she pulled me onto her whereupon I entered her slowly. Once I was all the way in, she held me still for a few minutes, enjoying the sensations that only her loving man could provide. When the time was right, I started moving in her hoping to reproduce the orgasm she just had from the vibrator. I ground my hips in a circular motion to stimulate her clit. Then I started slowly pistoning in and out of her. For her part, she was fucking back, changing the angle of her hips to make sure my cock would act upon her g-spot.
   My breathing started to become ragged. She was scratching my back as her orgasm neared. I was on the edge. I whispered to her, “Cum with me, baby.”.
   With that her second orgasm of the night hit. As soon as she let go of herself, my orgasm swept over me, my cock sending what seemed like the most sperm I have ever produced.
   Over the next month or so, we would occasionally bring the vibrator into bed. We worried that if we used it too much, we would get bored with it. We never repeated that first time exactly. It became a foreplay accessory.
   One Sunday morning, we woke up and were snuggling, just enjoying the closeness of each other. The idle back rubbing was feeling good. It was quite obvious to both of us that we didn’t want to get out of bed.
   I leaned over to kiss my sexy wife. Instead of the usual morning peck, she opened her mouth and nibbled on my lower lip. This was getting interesting. I returned her intensity and stroked her breasts. Her response to that was to reach down and give my quickly hardening cock a seductive stroke.
   It wasn’t long before our sexual engines were turning over at high speed. I pulled away from her and got the vibrator out. Turning it on, I looked at my wanton wife knowing that I was going to bring her to an even higher level of excitement than she was already at. I placed the tip of the vibrating phallus at the top of her slit and slowly moved it down making sure to pay attention to her clit before covering her entire vaginal opening. She rolled in my direction, wrapped her arms around me, pulled me close and kissed me. She split my lips with her tongue and moaned into my mouth as the sensations swept through her. I continued to slide the vibrating dildo up and down her vulva for several minutes. She was getting close to cumming just from this attention.
   As I was suspecting she was about to achieve her orgasm, I pointed the slick plastic cock at her opening and teased her with the tip for a few moments. She moaned and demanded that I quit teasing her. Not one to disobey such a directive, I slowly inserted the vibrator into her wet pussy. Again, she moaned as the toy reached its maximum depth. I let is sit there, pulsating in her, for several moments before I began slowly fucking it in and out of her. The moaning was getting more intense the more I moved it.
   I glanced down towards where she was penetrated and I noticed the sheets under her were quite wet. I could see her juices flowing down the crack of her ass. It was at this moment I decided to try something. I pulled the vibrator from my loving, lusting wife’s pussy and touched her sexy anal rose with the tip of the still vibrating toy. Usually, she would push my hand away and say no. This time, she moaned and pulled her knees up to her chest. I have fucked her ass a couple of times but it had been quite a while since the last time.
   Anyways, with her action, I slowly and carefully pushed the time of the vibrator into her ass. I don’t know if it was the fact that I had about ½ an inch of the toy in her or the vibrations but she flexed her hips trying to get more of the toy into her. I pushed a little harder and got the toy in another couple of inches. At this point, the vibrator had my wife’s ass spread as wide as the vibrator. I let it sit there, vibrating, for a minute or two to let her get fully used to it. While I waited, I leaned towards my wife and kissed her passionately.
   When she seemed OK with what was going on in her back door, I withdrew the toy a bit then fucked it deeper into her. It wasn’t long before she had the full insertable length of the toy up her ass. Between the vibrations and the fucking, she was getting closer and closer to an anal orgasm.
   Seeing an opportunity I have never had before, I pushed the vibrator as deep into her ass as it would go then I crawled between her open legs and put my cock at the entrance of her dripping pussy. Not wanting to do anything she didn’t want, I quietly asked, “May I?”.
   She responded by nodding in the affirmative. So, with the vibrator pulsing in her ass, I proceeded to bury my cock into her pussy. Her tight pussy, combined with the vibrations coming through the wall of her pussy from her ass, were providing me with sensations I had never felt (and have never felt since then).
   I tried fucking her but it was proving impossible to do so and keep the vibrator in place so I just stopped my motion and let the sensations of the vibrator take over. I’m sure having a hard cock in her was allowing the vibrations from her ass to be indirectly applied to her g-spot.
   After about five minutes of just laying there with the vibrating phallus in her ass and my hard cock deep in her pussy, my wife started to cum. Her long delayed orgasm hit suddenly. Her legs clamped around my back, pulling me into harder contact with her clit as she grunted and moaned. She had barely relaxed from her cum when a second orgasm hit.
   Halfway through this one, her bowel muscles had pushed the vibrator out of her ass. It was at this time that I was able to start fucking her, not needing to worry about keeping the toy in place. With her legs wrapped around me, I had not choice but to stay in her hot pussy. I would like to say I lasted another half hour and brought my wife to a bunch of orgasms but the truth is I came very soon after the toy fell out.
   After all of that, I withdrew, picked up the toy and turned it off and then cuddled with my satiated mate. We dozed for probably half an hour before taking turns in the shower and making lunch.
   Ahh, the memories.

That is all.

IdleBoast

Reply #1 on: January 16, 2017, 07:40:45 PM
Lucky man!

Offline redhatlover

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +255/-3
Reply #2 on: January 16, 2017, 09:06:04 PM
That was hot!

I am like Charlie the Tuna.  I don't want women with good taste, I want women who taste good.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1762/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #3 on: January 16, 2017, 09:10:33 PM
JBRG!     Didn't know you had it in you.     Lucky you (and her).    Thanks for sharing.   A Woo well earned.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +231/-2
Reply #4 on: January 16, 2017, 09:18:10 PM
JBRG!     Didn't know you had it in you.     Lucky you (and her).    Thanks for sharing.   A Woo well earned.

Like I said, that happened many years ago when my wife was way less vanilla than she is today.

That is all.