KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

When The Wife Tried Working in Vegas (MMMF, Exhib, Gangbang, Stretch) (PHOTOS)

Thexxxee · 21002

Offline Thexxxee

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +5/-1
  • thexxxee - erotic photos, digital art, stories
MMMF, Exhib, Gangbang, Stretch

My wife believed in real, hard, sex. Not so much appreciation towards fantasy. However, if one of my ideas or fantasies sounded like something that she would like to make real, then we clicked, with fantasy by me, and full application of the thoughts by her. Though she had a graduate degree, she danced as a stripper in local bars, performed after hours in front of 50 - 100 men (letting them use dildos and fingers), danced for local fraternities, served the same fraternities as fuck meat, did a lot of ordinary swinging activities (with or without me). Later, she did a lot of stage fucking - where a group might import a guy with a huge cock. His job was to rip into the local girl. She had several shows in which the guy was truly equipped like Mandingo. As you can tell, she liked large and hard cocks.

We really did lose count of how many guys that she had. At least 1000. All without condoms, and she still remained free of any disease. Lucky! When she got older, she still looked very young, and groups would have never guessed her age. One such group was Pussy Rippers in Vegas. At age 53, the wife wanted to try out some more extremes. She went to stay in Vegas for 6 weeks. She got to know the local places and practices. She worked through a swinger/pimp who we had met years earlier. He put her right to work. Since she was on her own, I have very little photo type documentation of most of her activities. However, when she went to the Pussy Ripper meeting, they were taking a lot of polaroids for themselves. They only gave a few duplicates to her. But, those few sort of made a Pussy Ripper story for them, and now for you.

Use the right hand corner ZOOM at the following site:

http://xhamster.com/photos/view/4681487-79747944.html#

*Oh, she has no problem remembering each of the five guys plunging in their huge cocks, and then twisting and grinding them as powerfully as they could. It was only then that she found out their group name was literal. "Pussy Rippers" !

http://xhamster.com/photos/view/4681487-79684527.html?zoom#content

She told me later, how her pussy snapped, popped, and went "thud" with each guy... How they got her into positions of maximum depth and maximum width stretch, working on her pussy intensely for hours. To her, they all seemed to be working on trying to rip her white pussy. And after more work, she heard and felt a couple of really big snaps. That is exactly when her inner and outer lips ripped, almost to her ass ! The guys seemed happy, and, at least, shared 4 polaroids.

http://xhamster.com/photos/view/4681487-79684526.html?zoom#content

If their goal was to make the white girl, too big for ordinary guys, to make her easier for guys their size and bigger to fuck? To make her unable to grip guys like her husband? Well, they accomplished more of those standards during their session than was done in any other of her many fuck sessions. And they made their changes even bigger and more permanent by having her serve Pussy Rippers five more times while she was in Vegas. I swear she could have probably taken a pony after that...

*The best way to go back and review the photos ? By all means use the "slideshow" feature on slow speed.  The photos become full screen.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 01:46:35 AM by Thexxxee »

"I've been here.  I've been there.
 And I've been in between" Peter Sinfield 1969
                                       (King Crimson)

Offline Thexxxee

• Pervert
Full side shot of number five finishing wife.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 10:07:26 PM by Thexxxee »

(King Crimson)

Offline kidbetin

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-0
great post!
any earlier stories and photos?

amazing wife. you one lucky guy.

thanks for the post

Offline Thexxxee

• Pervert
Thanks much. I will try to find more, but she is the very same woman as in the following post.  One which gives you more ideas as to what she would do, and how she looked at various times.  :o

http://www.kristensboard.com/forums/index.php?topic=25831.0

(King Crimson)

Offline Thexxxee

• Pervert
Same session, but back to earlier, when she still had her tails...

(King Crimson)

Offline Thexxxee

• Pervert
Interesting, how every generation focuses on the max guy - whether a Holmes of the 70s, or a Mandingo of today.  The wife had other huge guys long before Vegas.

We met a fellow from Chicago, who had a giant black cock, during those 1970s.  The white Holmes was very popular on film and in live stage fucks.  A black, Johnny Keyes, was accepted.  But, actually, he was pretty small, compared to what my wife wanted and was used to getting.

We lived in northern IN.  She would drive over to a motel that was just off of I-75, usually on a Fri or Sat night, to meet the young man.  Several times he would bring a couple of friends.  One of his friends took a regular 8mm movie (older than what a fraternity would later use to film her) of my wife and the BIG black guy.  I will attach a still frame from the movie.  Grainy and not HD, but I think you will have no trouble seeing how much was going in and out of her.  There really was, at least, 5 inches inside her, with this much for you to still see outside.

(King Crimson)

Offline kidbetin

• New Pervert
love her toes curling....
its the small details that counts

Offline Thexxxee

• Pervert
Thanks for noting that effect !  At least, with this pic, one can still see cause and effects.  One effect being those curled toes, the other, a very spread pelvis.  ;D

(King Crimson)

Offline Thexxxee

• Pervert
Slightly younger than when she had the Vegas workout.  At age 43 here...

(King Crimson)

Offline Thexxxee

• Pervert
HISTORY PIC !

I know many readers are interested in how a wife would start into such a sexually free life.  Well, mine just plain loved sexual attention of all types.  Beyond the early mini skirt teases with heels, prancing around in public, the first outing that she agreed to do on her own was to a combo frat/hall party down on the Wabash river in W. Lafayette, IN.  It was a chance to see if she could strip in front of a bunch of rowdy guys, and see if she thought it was fun.

This was before she switched to blonde, and the dark hair worked out well with the pubic hair heart design.  In this pic, she had just finished with the evening stripping, and had returned home.  No sex with others, at this early stage.  That would be soon rectified.

But still, the early viewers got their money's worth.  And I was getting a lot of reward from her showing her condition.

(King Crimson)

Offline Thexxxee

• Pervert
I know that the wide scope photo deemphasized the attached view.  So, I went back, cropped, and reemphasized it !  My wife had no stunt double.  She did all her own stunts, including slamming down on this.  Remember, the head and an inch or two of shaft is already in her.  Note the red area of her pussy.  Four guys later, that is exactly where the Pussy Ripper club finally got her.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 07:06:45 PM by Thexxxee »

(King Crimson)

Offline Thexxxee

• Pervert
Earlier than Vegas.  Still another BBC.  For once, I took the original Polaroids.  The fellow surprised my wife, as in how far he went from soft to hard.  As well, he got so hard that it was a rock of deep purple/blue. Sort of like watching the wife get a billy club beating throughout the whole pelvic area !

(King Crimson)

Offline Thexxxee

• Pervert
When all the way UP !  Note her ring in both pics, for ID...
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 11:34:36 PM by Thexxxee »

(King Crimson)

Offline horny guy

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +73/-8
thanks for sharing

Offline Mbgdallas

• New Pervert
"How they got her into positions of maximum depth and maximum width stretch, working on her pussy intensely for hours. "

My god.  That may be the hottest statement I have ever read.

Offline Thexxxee

• Pervert
Thank you.  I tire of all the fake stories of "ripping my wife" and so on...  When you have had a wife that really enjoyed getting bigger, really took the big guys on, well then you get more than a little irritated with the fakes.  I have decided to finally share a close up from a few frames later than the above number five finishing my wife. (go back up above for that full view).  Still had that smile on her face, while this was happening !  This is a close up from a polaroid of number five finishing.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 05:45:14 PM by Thexxxee »

(King Crimson)

Offline Thexxxee

• Pervert
http://www.darkwanderer.net/gallery/photos/another-guy-another-fuck.320/

moderator edit....changed coding from IMG to URL
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 05:27:22 PM by MintJulie »

(King Crimson)

Offline Daisy Mae

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +14/-2
I can't understand a man willing to share his woman's cunt........  I have been fucked hard and often by large, very large, Huge and small, but still can grab a tooth pick with my cunt and never let go.