KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Salutations!

violetta valery · 1320

Offline violetta valery

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +9/-0
on: July 05, 2015, 10:56:59 AM
I've been reading Kristen's Archives for years, and I can't believe I just today discovered this forum.  I can't wait to poke around a little and get better acquainted.

In the meantime, hello, and thank you all for the great stories I've been, ah, enjoying for so many years!   :emot_kiss:

- Vie

Live, live, live!  Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death.

Offline Well Behaved Lady

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +535/-8
Reply #1 on: July 05, 2015, 11:06:03 AM
Welcome to KB  :D

Offline GEMINIGUY

• "I'm Rockin' My Life Away..."
  • GG
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +507/-59
Reply #2 on: July 05, 2015, 11:08:20 AM
Welcome to Kristen's Board, Vie! Glad you found our sites as well you'll find more hot stories here in the Forums and Blogs as well as hot pics, hot talk and when you just want to have fun Music and TV/Movie topics.
Feel free to join in on Forum discussions and start your own Topics as well. Have fun and thanks for joining KB!

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

Offline vinney

• POM - March 2012 - October 2014 - December 2015 - POY 2015
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +948/-3
  • Excuse me ma'am... you're sitting on my tonka toy.
Reply #3 on: July 05, 2015, 02:53:19 PM
Hi Vie and welcome to KB... or perv's paradise as it is sometimes known... I think we'll all enjoy you poking around... just make sure you enjoy yourself... we'll all help where we can...

vinney

If you've got a cock then use it, if you're a lady abuse it.

Offline Elizabeth

• Life Is Short........Play Naked..!!!
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +379/-9
Reply #4 on: July 05, 2015, 02:54:50 PM
Hey.....
Welcome to the Boards.
Jump right in, there's a lot to read right in here, not mention join in the discussions.
Have fun.

Love,
Liz

joe_and_michelle

Reply #5 on: July 05, 2015, 11:46:02 PM
Welcome VV, look forward to your presence on the board.    Woo!

IdleBoast

Reply #6 on: July 05, 2015, 11:48:28 PM
Welcome, but if you're going to poke around, let me get comfortable as I bend over...

Offline violetta valery

• New Pervert
Reply #7 on: July 06, 2015, 07:01:30 AM
Thanks!  You are super welcoming, and I appreciate it so much.  :)  Really looking forward to a long and enjoyable stay.

I'll dip a cautious foot into the story pool shortly too.  :)  I've put a few short stories out on the web over the years; it'd be so amazing to have a place where I could get feedback on them!  I even just love hearing "I rubbed one out while reading this," that's terrific!  So much of the stuff I put out on alt or aff or b.com just kinda vanished into the ether after a while.

Looking forward to getting to know you all better.   ;D

Live, live, live!  Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death.

Offline redhatlover

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +255/-3
Reply #8 on: July 06, 2015, 02:35:06 PM
Welcum to KB!  I see you have met some of the gang already!

I am like Charlie the Tuna.  I don't want women with good taste, I want women who taste good.

Offline Elizabeth

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #9 on: July 06, 2015, 02:45:13 PM
Thanks!  You are super welcoming, and I appreciate it so much.  :)  Really looking forward to a long and enjoyable stay.

I'll dip a cautious foot into the story pool shortly too.  :)  I've put a few short stories out on the web over the years; it'd be so amazing to have a place where I could get feedback on them!  I even just love hearing "I rubbed one out while reading this," that's terrific!  So much of the stuff I put out on alt or aff or b.com just kinda vanished into the ether after a while.

Looking forward to getting to know you all better.   ;D

I was a member of Bondage.com for a very long time (actually since I was 18).
The forum there was very active until the original owners sold it to Penthouse, then it went down hill very quickly. In less than a year there was an exodus of over several hundred people, all long time posters. I was one who stuck around thru all the turmoil of the time and when B.com finally closed it's doors last year I had over 7,500 post, including a couple of stories written about me from other member's that I was very close to. Don't be discouraged here the stories you write and post will get read and they will stay around (unless you remove them). Comments by others can be sparse but they will come. Just one word of advice, if you like to write, this is the place to be......"So, Keep Writing".

Love,
Liz
Leather2 on Bondage.com

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #10 on: July 08, 2015, 01:18:28 AM
Liz, THAT WAS YOU??????

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline RopeFiend

• The Cleaner
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +672/-30
Reply #11 on: July 08, 2015, 05:51:40 AM

I dumped the Bondage.com account when the forums were deleted... I figured "What's the point?"  I'd never, EVER gotten a response from any of the messages I'd sent to the ladies (or shills) there, so without the forum there wasn't a reason to stay.

Though I had nowhere near 7500 posts, to be sure!   :o

Remember the Golden Rule: you do me, and I\'ll do you (paraphrased)

Offline violetta valery

• New Pervert
Reply #12 on: July 08, 2015, 08:52:26 AM
Yeah, I left b.com a long time ago, and I do miss it.  I was kind of stunned the other day when, feeling nostalgic, I fired up mIRC and discovered that even the old b.com chat was gone...   :-[

I'm on fet, of course, but it's not at all the same.  (Although I've observed a few of the same tired old chudwahs managed to migrate over there.)  I really missed the participation aspect of the b.com forums -- talking to other real people with real problems that were the same problems I was facing.

A lot of fet feels like a pickup game to me, and it's rough trying to have meaningful conversations in the groups.  Maybe the spambots are just getting smarter...  ;)

Offline Elizabeth

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #13 on: July 08, 2015, 02:01:12 PM
Liz, THAT WAS YOU??????

:D.....
"Yes".....
Love,
Liz

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #14 on: July 08, 2015, 04:36:07 PM

I dumped the Bondage.com account when the forums were deleted... I figured "What's the point?"  I'd never, EVER gotten a response from any of the messages I'd sent to the ladies (or shills) there, so without the forum there wasn't a reason to stay.

Though I had nowhere near 7500 posts, to be sure!   :o
i actually met my Amazon there.

::: Sigh :::

I still miss her and what we did together.

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline phtlc

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +207/-6
Reply #15 on: July 09, 2015, 12:34:02 AM
Welcome to KB Violetta

While you're waiting in vain for that apology, why don't you make yourself useful by getting on your knees and opening your mouth