KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

fnord post 37: Mile High 01 (MF+, oral, anal)

fnord · 857

Offline fnord

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +13/-0
  • yeah, baby, i haz it, whatever it is
on: July 16, 2015, 06:42:55 PM
Disclaimer: No matter how much I might wish otherwise (and do, oh, boy do I ever!),  this is only a work of fiction. Unprotected sex yadda yadda bad idea yadda yadda - in short, wrap that wraskle!

The last time I was stationed overseas, I got permission to fly back to the states on commercial air, in civvies. I wanted to be comfortable, so I wore a pair of sweat pants and a tee-shirt, and carried my wallet and keys and such in my vest pocket.

I ended up on a KAL flight from Seoul to LA. The flight left Seoul at about eight in the evening, and took about 14 hours. I was in a window seat in the very back of the plane. At first it looked like I was going to have the whole row of seats to myself, but at the last minute, a group of Korean girls got on. They all had tickets in back, and filled up the last two rows.

Four of them sat in the row in front of me, and the other three filled out my row. Most of them looked to be in their late teens to early twenties, and one of them looked to be a bit older, maybe in her mid-twenties. She sat next to me.

As we were sitting there, waiting to take off, the girl setting next to me introduced herself as Sooni and told me that she was chaperoning a group of college freshman girls as part of a university exchange program in the US. They were excited about their trip, since none of them had ever left Korea before, and they hadn't expected to see an American on the flight.

Sooni warned me that they'd probably ask me a lot of questions and I told her that was okay with me; I'd answer as best I could.

About that time, one of the other girls whispered something to Sooni in Korean, then giggled and blushed. Sooni blushed too, but said, "Mimi wants to know if American men like Korean girls." I told her that many Americans liked Korean girls, and that I was quite fond of them myself.

They asked me questions about living in the US, like driving, TV, food and what people did for fun. I found out, through their questions, that they had no real idea of the size of the US. One of the girls said she wanted to see the Grand Canyon, Mount Rushmore and the Lincoln Memorial, and asked if she'd be able to see them all in one day.

I had to tell her that unless she bought several plane tickets, she might be able to see them all in a week of constant driving. That led to a series of questions about how long it'd take to drive anywhere. I'd brought a road atlas with me, because I was going to plan some road trips while I was on leave. I pulled that out of my bag and proceeded to show them how big America was, compared to Korea.

That led to another series of questions, such as where were we going to land, where did I live, where was I going and the like.

I showed them LA on the map, then pointed out where I lived in the Midwest, then where I was going to be stationed next, in Phoenix. There was some chattering and excitement when I told them that. It turned out that they were all going to Phoenix for a year before returning to Korea.

The questions slowed for a while, but started turning more personal, asking what I thought of Korea, and Koreans, and Korean girls, especially. I answered them truthfully, although not always fully. For instance, I felt no qualms telling them I liked Korean girls, but didn't feel I needed to tell them that the biggest reason I liked Korean girls was because most of them had tight pussies and were good fucks.

The plane had taken off at about eight p.m. and after a few hours some of the girls started drifting off to sleep. I'd slept for more than twenty-four hours before leaving, sleeping off a major beer-binge my girl-friend's club had thrown for me. Thus, I didn't fall asleep. I spent my time reading, taking notes and planning for my leave. Looking around, I could see that I was one of the few people awake, or at least one of the few people with a light on.

About eleven, I had to take a piss, so I got up, made my way to the aisle without waking anyone up, or so I thought, and made my way to the bathroom. There was a set of bathrooms right behind our row of seats, in a curtained-off alcove, on either side of the aisle.

I ducked into the men's room on the left side of the plane, pissed, washed up and walked out, only to almost collide with one of the girls I'd been talking to. Mimi, I thought it was.

I apologized for almost running into her, which she shrugged off, saying in her broken English that she wanted to talk to me privately. There was a pair of fold-down seats in the alcove, so I folded them down. We sat, and after thirty seconds or so of what felt to me like embarrassed silence, she asked me if my girlfriend and I had ever fucked.

That took me aback a bit, but I rallied and said that we had, indeed, fucked. Indeed, we fucked often. Then Mimi asked me how often, and I said sometimes every other day, sometimes three or four times a day, depending on who was working what hours and how we felt.

She looked down at her hands blushed bright red, then asked if she'd ever given me a blowjob. Uni, my girlfriend, had frequently sucked me off me when we first started going out, but by the time I left, she'd only go down on me every couple of weeks. Of course, I told Mimi that Uni and I almost always started our sex with a blowjob.

Then she asked me if I ever did that to Uni, so I told her I did, since I'd gone down on Uni at least four or five times a week. That made her blush even more, which I wouldn't have thought possible, then, stammering so much I could barely understand her, asked if I'd go down on her if she sucked me off first.

I thought about it for all of ten or twenty nanoseconds before agreeing, but followed up by pointing out that the only private place on the plane was in one of the bathrooms. Mimi didn't say anything, but after ten seconds or so got up, grabbed my hand and led me into the ladies room.

Like the men's room, it was small; cramped, in fact, with the two of us in it. Mimi sat on the toilet, pushed me up against the door and started tugging at the waist of my pants. I quickly undid the drawstring and she pulled them down around my knees before leaning forward and engulfing my rigid cock between her lips.

Mimi might have been bashful and stammering when talking about sex, but when it came time to perform she didn't even slow down. She was bobbing her head up and down my shaft like a pro, and it felt as good an any blowjob I'd received in the past several years.

I'd received a couple of parting blowjobs from some of Uni's friends (many of whom I'd fucked before) during my going-away party, and managed to fuck Uni twice that night, once in the pussy and a final, farewell ass-fuck, but that'd been almost two days earlier. It only took a couple of minutes before I felt my oncoming orgasm. When I warned Mimi, she kept doing what she'd been doing, and when I came she chugged it down as I erupted into her mouth.

Once she'd sucked down the last drop, I shakily pulled my pants back up. Then we experimented a bit, trying to find a position in the cramped bathroom that would let me lick her pussy. We finally ended up with her sitting on the edge of the counter and me on my knees in front of her.

I don't know if she'd ever had her pussy licked before, but she sure seemed to enjoy it when I did it. She came for the first time less than a minute after I started tonguing her clit, and I lost count of how many times she came in the next five minutes or so.

Mimi finally pushed my face away from her sopping pussy with shaky hands. We danced around the bathroom, she pulling her panties back up and me wiping her juices off my face. She gave me a long kiss, then, reaching down, found my once-again erect cock through my sweat pants.

She told me I couldn't fuck her, because she was still cherry, and I told her not to worry about it. We cracked the door open and then walked out, since the coast was clear. I told her to go on back, and that I'd follow in a few minutes, just to keep anyone from drawing the obvious conclusion.

To kill the time, I ducked back into men's room and took a piss, then made my way back to my seat. To my embarrassment, my cock was still hard, and quite clearly outlined through my sweats. Fortunately, it was dark and the only girl awake in my row of seats was Mimi, sitting at the end and smirking at me as I squeezed by her.

When I got back in my seat, however, I found out that not everyone was sleeping. As soon as I was settled in, Sooni leaned over and hissed in my ear, "Did you fuck Mimi?"

When I said no, I hadn't, she obviously didn't believe me, so I told her to ask Mimi if I'd fucked her. She got up, yanked Mimi to her feet and drug her back to the bathrooms, while I started getting the feeling that the rest of this trip might get unpleasant.

After a few minutes, they came back and Sooni actually apologized to me. A minute or two later, however, she leaned back over and whispered in my ear, "Mimi told me what you really did back there."

There wasn't a whole lot I could say to that, so I just shrugged and said, "Yeah." Let her make of that what she would.

Sooni didn't say anything for another minute or two, then said, still in a whisper, "My last boyfriend was a GI. I really miss him. I miss fucking with him."

I really didn't know what to say, but I was suddenly painfully aware of the hard-on that wasn't even partially concealed in my sweat pants.

When Sooni stuck her tongue in my ear and grabbed my cock at the same time, I almost jumped out of my skin and shot off in my pants at the same time. Fortunately, I didn't do either. Then Sooni whispered, "I'm going to the bathroom." She didn't say anything about following her, but thirty seconds after she got up, I was on my way to the back of the plane.

As I'd expected, Sooni was waiting for me just inside the curtains. As soon as she saw me, she grabbed my hand and dragged me into the ladies room even more eagerly than Mimi had.

Then we had a repeat of what Mimi and I had just done. Sooni sucked me off, then I went down on her for a while. Then there was another dance for position, and we ended up with Sooni bent over the counter and me fucking her from behind. I warned her that I didn't have any rubbers with me, and she told me not to worry about it. So I slid into her slick, tight pussy and started slowly fucking her, then picking up my pace until I was hammering into her pussy as hard as I could.

When I felt I was about to cum, I stopped, holding my position deep in Sooni's pussy. She asked me why I stopped, and I told her I was about to cum and didn't want to just yet. She said, "You cum now, in my pussy," and started bucking her ass harder, and the last little bit of friction was enough to push me over the edge and erupt into her clutching pussy.

Once I shot the last spurt into her pussy, I slowly pulled my cock, covered in a mixture of her pussy-juices and my own cum out of her, and she managed to spin around in that tiny room, drop to her knees in front of me and suck me clean. After that, she wiped her pussy with some toilet paper before wadding some more up and putting it in her panties to catch the rest of my cum as it leaked out.

As we stealthily made our way back to our seats, I was thinking that this trip was something out of a Penthouse letter. You know, the kind that starts with, "I never believed your letters were real, until..." Little did I know, the sexual antics had just begun.

About forty-five minutes after my little excursion with Sooni, I had to use the bathroom again. When I was done, and opened the door to leave, I found Mimi and another girl right outside. Before I could say anything, they both crowded inside with me, barely managing to get the door shut behind them.

It turned out that this new girl, Li-Soong, wanted me to fuck her, and Mimi wanted to watch. They were both blushing bright red when they told me this, but my cock instantly started getting hard again.

We maneuvered around the extremely cramped bathroom until we hit almost the same position Sooni and I had arrived at earlier. Li-Soong was bent over the counter with her panties around her ankles and her skirt up over her hips, and Mimi was sitting on the toilet, furiously fingering her clit. Before I could do anything, Mimi started licking Li-Soong's pussy from behind, then gave me a quick, slobbery blowjob.

Thus lubricated, Mimi guided my cock into Li-Soong's pussy. I easily worked my cock into her and was soon slapping it to her, balls deep on each stroke.

Li-Soong said something in Korean, and Mimi told me, "She say, you no cum pussy. You cum here," she added, pointing to her mouth. Okay, I could certainly live with that.

After five minutes or so of hard fucking, I felt the unmistakable signs of impending orgasm, so I picked up the pace, fucking into Li-Soong's tight pussy harder, faster and deeper. When I felt that I'd hit the point of no return, I pulled out and started to turn to present my cock to Mimi, but the first few spurts erupted before she could get her lips around my throbbing, twitching cock.

The first splashed onto Li-Soong's ass, and the next two splattered all over Mimi's face. The rest went into her open mouth and she proceeded to swallow as fast as I shot my load.

Once she'd sucked the last drop out and swallowed it all, she quickly wiped the cum off her face with her fingers, licked them clean, then leaned forward and licked the cum off Li-Soong's ass. She stood up then and the two of them shared a long, deep kiss before Li-Soong giggled and started licking the remnants of my cum off Mimi's face.

I managed to pull my pants up and edge my way out the door. The last thing I saw as I pulled the door closed was Mimi sitting with her ass on the edge of the toilet and Li-Soong kneeling between her legs.

After that, I was worn out, and fell asleep. I woke up after a while and found that Sooni had flipped the arm-rest up and snuggled up against me. I moved around a bit, and ended up sitting at a slight angle, my back against the window and Sooni leaning back against me, still asleep. I pulled a blanket around us, put my arms around her and went back to sleep.

I woke up some indeterminate time later to feel someone's hand squeezing my cock through my sweatpants. Sooni had apparently woke up horny. Once she realized I was awake, she tilted her face up for a kiss.

When she came up for air, she told me she was horny, then got up and headed for the bathrooms again. Of course, I was right behind her.

I was unsurprised when Sooni dragged me back into the tiny bathroom, but I was at bit surprised at what she told me once she had the door locked. "My boyfriend liked to fuck me here," taking my hand and putting it on her ass. "You do for me?"

I slid a finger under her panties and between her ass-cheeks, touching her asshole. "Here?" I asked. When she said, yes, there, I said I was willing to fuck her there if she wanted me to.

Sooni produced a bottle of hand lotion from her purse and handed it to me before bending over the counter. I pushed her skirt up around her hips and pulled her panties down around her ankles before squirting some of her lotion down the crack of her ass.

After I finger-fucked her ass for a few minutes, she told me to go ahead and fuck her there, so I smeared some more lotion on my cock and started pressing into her ass. There was resistance, then Sooni gasped as her ass gaped open to accept my intruding cock.

I eased the rest of the way into her tight, clutching hole until I was pushing up against her smooth ass, my cock deep inside her bowels. She reached back and started rubbing her clit, so I started fucking her, slowly at first, then faster, until I was slamming it into her hard and fast.

Sooni moaned, gasped and shuddered her way through several orgasms before I ground myself against her harder than ever and shot a load of steaming hot cum deep inside her ass.

Her tight ass kept me hard, so I started stroking into her again after a minute or so. I'd just cum for the fifth time in the last five or six hours, so it took me quite a while to get off again. In fact, Sooni ended up washing my cock clean and going down on me again because her ass was getting sore, no matter how much lotion we used.

As we were getting cleaned up, she said she was surprised at how long I was able to fuck her, especially after I came in her ass. Apparently her ex-boyfriend was a "wham-bam thank you ma'am" one fuck a night kind of guy.

That was my last fuck in the bathroom on that flight. Sooni and I talked quite a bit during the rest of the flight, and made plans to meet in Phoenix. I did eventually meet her there, but that's another story.

fatal error: witty comment not found