KB - a better class of pervert

News:

World Cup Slut Training

irsm · 5368

Offline irsm

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +20/-0
on: August 17, 2015, 04:42:13 PM
World Cup Slut Training  (MFM, Inter. exhib. spank, oral)

July, 2015, the US women's soccer team was playing for the championship of women's soccer, and the whole country was watching.  The US eventually won, and it was on the day of the televised championship match that my mature submissive wife indulged in servicing myself and a new BBC.  I had been screening D. for over 2 years, getting to know him, building up a friendship, meeting his wife and his daughter.  He was a hard working family man, working as a CFO for a small business.  His wife suffered from a chronic ailment which took away all her desire for sex.  D was a fit, clean man in his late 40s, recently celebrated his 50th birthday.  He had found my wife sexy as hell, but was very polite and waited for my lead.  He was aware that we had a dom/sub relationship in our marriage, and that I occasionally shared her with other qualified men.  He also knew that she preferred big black cocks.  After doing my due diligence, I was satisfied that he was clean, and capable of following my lead in training my wife.  On the day of the game, D had his daughter and her best friend over for the 4th of July.  The day of the game, he was to take his daughter to her friend's house for a sleepover.  His wife was getting treatment at the doctor's so he was alone.  His plan was to drop off his daughter and go to a sport's bar to watch the game.  I invited him to watch the game at my house.  I also told him to come freshly showered and to shave his cock, because that's how my slut wife likes it.  He got very excited, knowing that his ship had come in.

I told my wife that she was to serve as our slut during the game.  She was to be our hostess, dressed in heels, a black g string, and a black lace top.  She was instructed to come down to the TV room at halftime and ask us what we wanted to drink.  Then, she was to bring down snack food and drinks, then sit between us on the leather love seat.  When she walked in at halftime, D's mouth dropped open as he stared at her.  She looked HOT, dressed exactly as instructed.  As she went up to get our drinks, D was staring at her ass swaying in her heels.  After serving us, she sat between us, and opened her long legs.  D and I each started to feel up her legs, and we could hear her breathing hard as we caressed her sexy legs and thighs.  Then, I pushed her tiny g string aside to reveal her shaved pussy, and her two rings pierced through her labia.  D quickly followed suit, and we took turns finger fucking her wet pussy.  Now she was squirming and moaning as our attentions started to excite her.  The game started up, and we watched the whole second half, playing with our slut slave.  She was dying for more, but we kept her waiting.  When I took off her top, she was ready for us to work on her tits.  Her nipples were already hard as bullets.  D finally got to feel and see her tits, after 2 years of watching my wife at social gatherings.  He started sucking and nibbling on her tits, and she moaned and put her hand behind his head, letting him know she liked his taking control of her tits.  D's wife if black, so he got hard quickly, having the use of a hot married white slut.  He grew up in east Texas, where blacks and whites still didn't mix, so there was an element of taboo for him to use a married white slut.

As soon as the game ended, my slut wife reached over and took out my 8" cock.  She moaned like a bitch in heat as she started to give me a hot wet blow job.  Her ass was turned to face D, so he took full advantage, roughly finger fucking her.  I could hear the wet sucking sounds coming from her wet pussy as he put more of his fingers up her pussy.  She was pushing back to drive his fingers deeper into her.  I didn't want to cum yet, so I ordered her to sit on his lap.  But first, we took off her g string, so now she was naked except for her black heels.  She looked like a hot white whore as she straddled the BBC, rubbing her pussy over his bulging cock.  He flipped her over onto the love seat, and my slutty wife wrapped her legs around his back, letting him know she was his to use however he wanted.  Now some husbands would get nauseous seeing their wives wrap their arms and legs around a BBC while they press their naked tits and pussy against a black man.  It's not for everyone, but for me, it just made me hard, seeing how my wife was acting like a hot whore.  Since this was his first time seeing my white wife naked, D wanted to take his time exploring every inch of her body.  To accommodate him, my wife put one knee on a chair, and held onto the back of it, as D got behind her.  She presented her naked body as he played with her ample tits, her wet pussy and her hot ass.  His attentive use of her was getting to her, as she was getting anxious for his black cock.  She straddled him on the floor, as well as when he sat on the love seat.  

I spanked her ass for being such a slut, and D quickly got on board and started to redden her ass as well.  Especially when he saw how it got her excited, he was getting an education on how to arouse a white submissive slut.  With her ass red from our spankings, my wife got down to sucking D's massive BBC.  Making loud slurping noises, interspersed with moans, she was giving him a world class blow job.  Having been without sex for so long, he was absolutely blown away.  She told him that he had a really huge cock, and that she was going to suck and lick every inch of it.  This, she proceeded to do for the next 30 minutes.  I was amazed at how long he was able to hold off before coming deep into her throat. Like she had been trained, she eagerly swallowed every drop, and cleaned every inch of his cock with her tongue.   She can't wait for our next time, when she wants to feel his monster cock stretch out her poor pussy.  He's been tested and is clean, so he'll be able to fuck her bareback and drop a load deep in her pussy.  Eventually, he and I intend to DVP her, but
         she doesn't know that yet.

Irsm  Comments appreciated, contact at leatherzebra69 AT gmail.com  Copyrighted 2015, All rights reserved.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 08:43:50 PM by MintJulie »

Offline irsm

• Degenerate
Reply #1 on: August 17, 2015, 04:48:56 PM
Greetings, KB fans.  I usually share true stories on KB after I've had time to edit the story and upload pics.  This one is unusual because it happened just last month in July, and I had time to prepare it for you all to enjoy while it's still fresh and recent.  More pics to follow.  My wife and I are now mature, well past AARP age, yet I want to inspire others of our age group to realize that just because we age, doesn't mean our sex lives have to be boring.  There are always new and exciting ways to enjoy your sexuality, limited only by your imagination.  Enjoy!

Irsm

Offline irsm

• Degenerate
Reply #2 on: August 17, 2015, 04:52:59 PM

My hot wife wrapping her slut legs around her new BBC.  Letting him know she's a hot white married slut.

Irsm

IdleBoast

Reply #3 on: August 17, 2015, 05:20:36 PM
I always look forward to your stories, irsm, you're a lucky man!

Offline kidbetin

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-0
Reply #4 on: August 17, 2015, 05:30:39 PM
thanks for the new story.
i always look forward to reading how you train your wife.

too bad not too many photos this time around.

looking forward to her next adventure

joe_and_michelle

Reply #5 on: August 17, 2015, 09:10:41 PM
Thanks IRSM and Mrs.IRSM for the great story.

Offline irsm

• Degenerate
Reply #6 on: August 17, 2015, 10:29:09 PM
thanks for the new story.
i always look forward to reading how you train your wife.

too bad not too many photos this time around.

looking forward to her next adventure

A little patience will be rewarded, more pics to come.  I can't download them all at once.

Irsm

Offline irsm

• Degenerate
Reply #7 on: August 17, 2015, 10:33:33 PM

On the love seat, legs up pressing her naked body to the new BBC.

Irsm

Offline irsm

• Degenerate
Reply #8 on: August 17, 2015, 10:38:48 PM

Presenting herself for inspection.  He has several fingers up her shaved pussy and takes his time finger fucking her.  She tries to hold this position but her body starts to grind back on his fingers and she starts to moan like a hot wife should!

Irsm

Offline irsm

• Degenerate
Reply #9 on: August 18, 2015, 10:07:41 PM

This was taken after we both spanked her cute ass for being such a dirty slut (which she totally agreed with).  You can see the redness on her ass.  Even after her "punishment" the whore couldn't help herself, she got on top of her new BBC's lap and started to to arouse him some more.  You can see from his cock that she knows what she's doing.

Irsm

Offline irsm

• Degenerate
Reply #10 on: August 18, 2015, 10:13:07 PM

Next, my well trained slut wife gets on the floor and crawls between the BBC's legs to suck and lick his cock and balls.  Again, her red ass is on display.  He reaches down and starts to roughly pinch and pull her hard nipples, causing her to moan and whimper, while her mouth is stuffed with black cock.

Irsm

Offline irsm

• Degenerate
Reply #11 on: August 20, 2015, 04:39:03 PM

Fully submissive wife, on her knees sucking off her Master's black friend.

Irsm

Offline irsm

• Degenerate
Reply #12 on: August 20, 2015, 04:43:02 PM

With her mouth full and ass red, my hot wife allows full access to her hot wet pussy.  He can't get enough of her white cunt!

Irsm

Offline irsm

• Degenerate
Reply #13 on: August 20, 2015, 04:53:14 PM

This pic was taken just seconds before he came, dumping a huge load down her throat.  Like a pro, she swallowed every drop and cleaned his cock and balls for him.  This concludes the photos I am posting for this story, and I hope you all liked it.  Let me know.  The new BBC has been respectfully contacting me, letting me know how much he enjoyed the first experience and how much he wants to explore further.  I am teaching him how to be more dominant, especially in the areas that my wife enjoys.  She knows that the next time, she will feel his huge cock stretching her pussy, and she's a little scared as well as excited.  That's a good thing and part of the training process.  I am giving him pointers on how to work her tits in preparation for the next time.  Stay tuned, and keep those comments coming.

Irsm

Offline SouthernGent

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +31/-0
Reply #14 on: August 21, 2015, 01:50:14 PM
Love it.  Thanks for sharing another great adventure.

The Gentleman Freak.

Offline irsm

• Degenerate
Reply #15 on: August 21, 2015, 04:31:24 PM
Nice to hear from you, Southern Gent.  You are one of my long time fans on KB and I appreciate your friendship and support.  I hope my stories and sharing photos make you hard and enhances your sex life!  Lots more to come.  Your comments are always welcome.

Irsm

Offline kidbetin

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-0
Reply #16 on: August 22, 2015, 07:36:40 PM
my apologies, i spoke too soon.
great set of photos.
love her ass and submissive posture.

hope she gets trained soon and more photos.

thanks

Offline irsm

• Degenerate
Reply #17 on: August 22, 2015, 10:21:42 PM
To see more pics of my wife, I just posted my entries in the Pics and Videos section, look under the topics "Dogging" and "A Ring on Her Finger".  More postings to come.  Enjoy.

Irsm