KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 441   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Trump thread: All things Donald  (Read 141613 times)
joan1984
Burnt at the stake

Fame 305

Co-POY 2011

« on: December 04, 2015, 01:39:40 AM »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/etyJvT6t7So&rel=1" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/etyJvT6t7So&rel=1</a>

Some people are like the 'slinky'. Not really good for much, but they bring a smile to your face as they fall down stairs.
joan1984
Burnt at the stake

Fame 305

Co-POY 2011

« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2015, 01:44:51 AM »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/apaToLjdRp4&rel=1" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/apaToLjdRp4&rel=1</a>

Some people are like the 'slinky'. Not really good for much, but they bring a smile to your face as they fall down stairs.
Lois
Super Freak
Burnt at the stake

Fame 660

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2015, 02:06:21 AM »

This thread is definitive proof that Joan is a troll.  emot_laughing

RopeFiend
The Cleaner
Super Freak
Burnt at the stake

Fame 621

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2015, 02:53:37 AM »

I still think that's a ridiculous toupee for a billionaire to be sporting.  Jimminy Cricket, can't he afford a decent rug?  It looks like a wild animal is nesting on his head.

Remember the Golden Rule: you do me, and I\'ll do you (paraphrased)
joan1984
Burnt at the stake

Fame 305

Co-POY 2011

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2015, 07:36:57 PM »

Elizabeth
Life Is Short........Play Naked..!!!
Burnt at the stake

Fame 363

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2015, 07:49:48 PM »

You guys still don't get it or at least refuse to recognize it.
Donald Trump (like him or not) is a force to be reckoned with in this up coming election. If he runs as a independent party member he will destroy any chance the republican party has, If he run as the republican's choice....God help us all. His biggest advantage is his money, He owes no political favors, he simply does what he wants to do, everyone be damned. No matter what you think, his running for office in 2016 is going to cause havoc in the elections.

Love,
Liz

galaxybounce
Freakishly Strange

Fame 482

Everything in moderation, including moderation.

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2015, 08:26:39 PM »

You guys still don't get it or at least refuse to recognize it.
Donald Trump (like him or not) is a force to be reckoned with in this up coming election. If he runs as a independent party member he will destroy any chance the republican party has, If he run as the republican's choice....God help us all. His biggest advantage is his money, He owes no political favors, he simply does what he wants to do, everyone be damned. No matter what you think, his running for office in 2016 is going to cause havoc in the elections.

Love,
Liz

I wouldn't worry too much about him getting the Republican nomination. When it comes down to an A or B choice moderate voters will pick the person with the least alienating views. I doubt the GOP are so stupid that they would think Trump could get any kind of moderate vote, unless he suddenly starts making more concrete statements and starts appealing to a much, much broader crowd overnight. Unless I'm misunderstanding him, his current platform is "America is great but not great enough, because of Mexicans," right?

As for him running independent, it could happen, I guess, but again, it's not as if he could actually win. I can't imagine it would be worth the expense for him just for the experience. If it did happen, you're right in that it would likely split a chunk of the Republican vote so my bet is that it's only a matter of time until he's sidelined in favour of giving someone else some exposure.

"The problem with quotes on the internet is that they are difficult to verify" - Abraham Lincoln
joan1984
Burnt at the stake

Fame 305

Co-POY 2011

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2015, 08:32:27 PM »

Don't anyone worry about The Donald... he will peak and drift away... Hillary can go ahead and screech freely, laugh a lot, we all love to hear her cackling laugh... she is predestined to be President, just like in 2008. It is her turn... Honesty, hahahaha, no one cares about Honesty anymore..

Pay no attention to Donald Trump, please... Make your decision for Sanders, and stick with it, no matter what... Bernie has it going on! The Donald cannot touch him.

joan1984
Burnt at the stake

Fame 305

Co-POY 2011

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2015, 06:52:58 AM »

galaxybounce
Freakishly Strange

Fame 482

Everything in moderation, including moderation.

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2015, 02:03:21 PM »

Actually GB, the sad part of our country is that Trump IS someone to worry about. No other candidate has been able to step up and start winning the potential voters over like he has. I really thought he would have already lost interest and dropped out. NOPE, still in it and now up 20 points on the next closest candidate.

If he's nothing to be worried about then I might be more worried about the candidate I should be worrying about

The only poll that matters ultimately is the actual presidential election. We know that whoever gets the nomination for both the Democrats and the Republicans is guaranteed about a third of the vote, because two party politics is like a sport. It all boils down to which candidate appeals the most to that last third of the electorate and so far Trump has been mostly appealing to some specific demographics by directly alienating others, since he has little to no concrete policy. I'm sure he can retain whatever numbers he's getting now but the question is would the rest of the electorate choose if their only option was him and whoever the Democrats put forward?

To be fair, it's pretty alarming that the guy has so much support right now regardless of how that turns out, but I don't see any reasonable scenario that could get him into the Oval office, short of the Democratic candidate completely shitting the bed.

"The problem with quotes on the internet is that they are difficult to verify" - Abraham Lincoln
Katiebee
Shield Maiden POY 2018
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame 922

Achieving world domination, one body at a time.

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2015, 04:13:48 PM »

Trumps rhetoric is remenicient  of a certain political figure in 1934 Germany.

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.
Elizabeth
Burnt at the stake

Fame 363

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2015, 06:28:41 PM »

Trumps rhetoric is remenicient  of a certain political figure in 1934 Germany.

Uncle Adolph...??
 emot_laughing

Love,
Liz
Elizabeth
Burnt at the stake

Fame 363

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2015, 09:41:49 PM »

Yeah, yeah.....so what of it...??
 Cheesy

Love,
Liz
joan1984
Burnt at the stake

Fame 305

Co-POY 2011

« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2015, 01:55:54 PM »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/oIXGpScZ0Cg&rel=1" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/oIXGpScZ0Cg&rel=1</a>

watcher1
Burnt at the stake

Fame 865

Gentleman Pervert

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2015, 03:49:46 PM »

The more terrorists attack the Western world, the more Americans will listen to fear mongers like Trump.

A naughty thought is a terrible thing to waste
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 441   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: