KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 ... 388 389 390 391 392 [393] 394 395   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Trump thread: All things Donald  (Read 130160 times)
ToeinH2O
Ph.D in Perversity
Burnt at the stake

Fame 451

Member since 2008, former Mod, POY 2013, POM x3.

« Reply #5880 on: October 07, 2019, 10:55:28 PM »

It says “fake Tweet” at the top of the photo.  So we need Snopes to verify that a photo labeled “fake Tweet” is in fact fake?   facepalm facepalm facepalm
Jed_
Freakishly Strange

Fame 147

I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls

« Reply #5881 on: October 07, 2019, 11:32:55 PM »

It says “fake Tweet” at the top of the photo.  So we need Snopes to verify that a photo labeled “fake Tweet” is in fact fake?   facepalm facepalm facepalm

I just don’t have that automatic instinctiveness to read the fine print that you have, LOL.
Lois
Super Freak
Burnt at the stake

Fame 611

« Reply #5882 on: October 08, 2019, 07:12:20 PM »

I must admit I bought it to.  Still, makes a good point though.

Jed_
Freakishly Strange

Fame 147

« Reply #5883 on: October 09, 2019, 03:23:04 PM »

I’m increasingly thinking he’s not going to make it to either the election or an actual impeachment.  He’s going over the deep end both mentally and physically.  There’s going to be a complete mental breakdown (one even the deplorables will see), a stroke or he’ll send interns on one too many Bigmac or KFC run and have a real heart attack (not a little Bernie one).

I might be starting to feel sorry for him.  OK, not there yet.
ToeinH2O
Ph.D in Perversity
Burnt at the stake

Fame 451

Member since 2008, former Mod, POY 2013, POM x3.

« Reply #5884 on: October 09, 2019, 06:22:35 PM »

My Russian wife and I were discussing this at bedtime last night.  Putin won.  Former KGB head hotwired the system and got a totally unqualified individual into the White House.  But then he hit the jackpot. That individual also proved to be a hothead, a narcissist, a man with zero love of country and solely love of self.  It could not have worked out better.  We’ve damaged our standing, our roles, our alliances, and our economic interests... all in three years.

I can’t remember a time in our history when virtually everyone, on both sides of the aisles, has negative feelings about our political institutions, our intelligence community, our foreign policy, and domestic commercial enterprise.  This is *not* making America great again.  This is setting America 100 years back.  The “good old days” for corporate cronyism.
Lois
Super Freak
Burnt at the stake

Fame 611

« Reply #5885 on: October 10, 2019, 04:12:02 AM »

Yep.  Putin must love that we have pulled out of Syria and left the Kurds to die.  Now they can dominate Syria and the USA has been shown to be a feckless ally.

I'm an athiest, but that does not stop me from praying that Trump rots in hell for his betrayal of the Kurds.

watcher1
Burnt at the stake

Fame 707

Gentleman Pervert

« Reply #5886 on: October 11, 2019, 08:11:15 PM »

Yep.  Putin must love that we have pulled out of Syria and left the Kurds to die.  Now they can dominate Syria and the USA has been shown to be a feckless ally.

I'm an athiest, but that does not stop me from praying that Trump rots in hell for his betrayal of the Kurds.

Our allies, if we have any left, must be thinking WTF is going on. I am afraid it will take years to repair all the damage that has been done in terms of trusting the United States.
Jed_
Freakishly Strange

Fame 147

« Reply #5887 on: October 11, 2019, 11:33:11 PM »

Rudy Giuliani is about to get a Cohenesque view of the underside of a bus.
Lois
Super Freak
Burnt at the stake

Fame 611

« Reply #5888 on: October 17, 2019, 02:59:45 AM »

The Ukraine stuff is sure getting deep.  It's hard to see how Trump can avoid impeachment at this point.

joan1984
Burnt at the stake

Fame 319

Co-POY 2011

« Reply #5889 on: October 17, 2019, 06:45:26 AM »

What is the High Crime or Misdemeanor? What is the charge?

The Ukraine stuff is sure getting deep.  It's hard to see how Trump can avoid impeachment at this point.

Some people are like the 'slinky'. Not really good for much, but they bring a smile to your face as they fall down stairs.
psiberzerker
Burnt at the stake

Fame 129

« Reply #5890 on: October 17, 2019, 08:05:51 PM »

What is the High Crime or Misdemeanor? What is the charge?

Treason.  Conspiring with a foreign power to circumvent Democracy.  Also, election fraud, espionage...

Hasn't changed much from when it was Russia directly, only this time we have him dead to rights.

Do you understand Zen?
IdleBoast
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame 482

« Reply #5891 on: October 17, 2019, 08:49:36 PM »

I just heard that Trump has arranged for the next G7 summit to be held on one of his properties.

Isn't there a rule against presidents profiting from their presidential activities...?

Go on, ask me - I might say yes...
All the pictures I post here, plus extras that I haven't: http://idleboast.imgur.com, http://idleboast.tumblr.com
Lois
Super Freak
Burnt at the stake

Fame 611

« Reply #5892 on: October 17, 2019, 09:40:36 PM »

It's good to hear from you again Joan.

If you are a Constitutional Scholar, reading the Federalist Papers is a must. The Federalist papers can be considered the notes behind the drafting of the Constitution, and they express the founders' original intent.

Among the founders greatest fears and concerns was foreign influence in our elections. Trump was caught actively sliciting such interference.

Also the founders strongly belived NO ONE should be above the law, and that is why impeachment was provided for.  By witholding foreign aid approved by congress for a political favor, he has not only broken the law but also shown his contempt for the seperation of powers provided for in the Constiution.  He has broken his oath to all of us.

Arent you just a little upset about this?

joan1984
Burnt at the stake

Fame 319

Co-POY 2011

« Reply #5893 on: October 17, 2019, 09:53:14 PM »

What is the specific CHARGE? Is there a 'charge' at all? Is something the President has done illegal? If so, should be easy to identify the broken law, and make a 'charge'. What I see is one false thing after another being 'leaked' to Media, and then rejected in polls, so 'another one' is leaked, in hopes of finding the 'magic' one with which to make a 'charge'.

When will The House, who has the sole ability to Impeach, decide and vote on a charge of impeachment? TheHouse includes all it's Members, by recorded vote, as was done with the first Clinton Impeachment. Does TheHouse have the votes to charge the President with Impeachment?

Seems not, at this time.

It's good to hear from you again Joan.

If you are a Constitutional Scholar, reading the Federalist Papers is a must. The Federalist papers can be considered the notes behind the drafting of the Constitution, and they express the founders' original intent.

Among the founders greatest fears and concerns was foreign influence in our elections. Trump was caught actively sliciting such interference.

Also the founders strongly belived NO ONE should be above the law, and that is why impeachment was provided for.  By witholding foreign aid approved by congress for a political favor, he has not only broken the law but also shown his contempt for the seperation of powers provided for in the Constiution.  He has broken his oath to all of us.

Arent you just a little upset about this?

Some people are like the 'slinky'. Not really good for much, but they bring a smile to your face as they fall down stairs.
psiberzerker
Burnt at the stake

Fame 129

« Reply #5894 on: October 17, 2019, 09:59:30 PM »

What I see is one false thing after another being 'leaked' to Media, and then rejected in polls, so 'another one' is leaked, in hopes of finding the 'magic' one with which to make a 'charge'.

When will The House, who has the sole ability to Impeach, decide and vote on a charge of impeachment? TheHouse includes all it's Members, by recorded vote, as was done with the first Clinton Impeachment. Does The House have the votes to charge the President with Impeachment?

Okay, first you invoke the polls, then say that the House tries the Impeachment.  The polls don't have anything to do with it, it's not a Popularity contest, it's an Impeachment.  

Again, the "charge" is espionage.  Conspiring with a foreign power (Ukraine) to gain government secrets (Dirt on the former vice-president) and fix an election.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 10:05:48 PM by psiberzerker » Logged

Do you understand Zen?
Pages: 1 ... 388 389 390 391 392 [393] 394 395   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: