KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Ask anybody.

Grm · 109106

Offline midnightoil

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +4/-0
Reply #560 on: October 15, 2014, 05:45:26 PM
Is there any rule or standard on how to post chapters of a story if they are not all posted at once?  I have seen it done both ways.  I started using continuous for my first two chapters, then switched to separate posts for the more recent chapters.  The benefit to separate, as I see it, is that reading all chapters in one sitting is a bit easier since the start of each chapter is easy to find.  But that's just me.

Anyone find it better one way or the other?

- midnightoil

Offline paper hearts

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +105/-1
  • down to the teeth romantic
    • collection of inspirations and fascinations
Reply #561 on: October 17, 2014, 03:53:03 AM
Hey, I've been gone a while and apparently the chat has changed up a bit and I'm having a hell of a time logging in.  What's the trick to this now?

edit: I see there have been problems with this discussed in earlier pages, but it's all techno-gibberish to me.  Someone let me know when this is resolved please, I like that chat.  :)

Thanks guys. And ladies.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 03:58:19 AM by paper hearts »

Byzantium, I come not from, but another time and place.

Offline Well Behaved Lady

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +535/-8
Reply #562 on: October 17, 2014, 02:36:50 PM
Hey, I've been gone a while and apparently the chat has changed up a bit and I'm having a hell of a time logging in.  What's the trick to this now?

edit: I see there have been problems with this discussed in earlier pages, but it's all techno-gibberish to me.  Someone let me know when this is resolved please, I like that chat.  :)

Thanks guys. And ladies.

http://www.kristensboard.com/forums/index.php?topic=21257.0

I entered chat to see if there was an issue with logging in and there wasn't. I'm not sure if you've read the link above that may have the answer you need.

Offline paper hearts

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +105/-1
  • down to the teeth romantic
    • collection of inspirations and fascinations
Reply #563 on: October 18, 2014, 02:25:31 AM
I just changed the login name it kept trying to make me use and it worked fine.
:)

Byzantium, I come not from, but another time and place.

Offline justcurious6969

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +6/-0
Reply #564 on: October 23, 2014, 11:45:25 PM
How do I get to the archive section from the boards?

Offline jim282

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +2/-0
  • At my age, a bacon cheeseburger is better than sex
Reply #565 on: November 20, 2014, 08:08:50 PM
Any questions?

Can you tell me why I can see some pics while others just show up as a broken image? Is it something I'm doing wrong (settings or something) or is it that the pic has been improperly uploaded to the board? Thanks.

coacheric

Reply #566 on: November 20, 2014, 08:16:04 PM
Can you tell me why I can see some pics while others just show up as a broken image? Is it something I'm doing wrong (settings or something) or is it that the pic has been improperly uploaded to the board? Thanks.

They are just that, broken links. We clean them up as we find them but it is a pain at times when viewing a thread.

Offline jim282

• New Pervert
  • At my age, a bacon cheeseburger is better than sex
Reply #567 on: November 21, 2014, 10:09:11 PM

They are just that, broken links. We clean them up as we find them but it is a pain at times when viewing a thread.

Thanks for answering that. As with most things I touch, I figured I was doing something wrong.

Offline Mr. Dom N. Eering

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +3/-0
Reply #568 on: February 06, 2015, 09:00:59 PM
Because I believe in board ettiquite and also because I am a fairly new member and I am not an expert on this particular board, I thought that I would bring up a couple of points that I'm sure other members have thought about at one point or another..
1. I have some ideas for a few new topics which I have not found elsewhere on the board. What is the suggested manner in which to go about making sure that I haven't missed something before creating the topic?
2. Is there a topic that I have missed that is dedicated to such discussion? (new topics, etc. so that members aren't just creating new topics everywhere)
3. Should I PM one of the mods or admins?
4. Also, how do members tell the difference between mods, admins and non-mods? I found a topic which lists who the mods and admin(s) are. However, is there a way to tell other than that?

If I have misplaced this comment, my apologies, and please let me know the correct location so that I can post it there. Also, that brings up another question. When moving a post to another board, is it considered good form to delete the previous post? Is that even possible? And lastly, is there a topic where members can post questions such as mine? Maybe sort of a "Random Questions Involving Anything To Do With KB" topic where members can post KB related questions? (This may be that, and if so, please ignore this question.) If not, I for one think that such a topic would be helpful. Any help here would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

--- Dom
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 09:19:55 PM by Mr. Dom N. Eering »

Offline GEMINIGUY

• "I'm Rockin' My Life Away..."
  • GG
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +507/-59
Reply #569 on: February 06, 2015, 09:15:03 PM
I'll answer one of your questions, Dom. There is only one Admin, and as far as I know it's still site owner Lois. Toe, Gina Marie, CoachEric, Farmer Miles and Well Behaved Lady are the Mods.
Ironicly, a few years back a member PMed me some questions and then PMed me back and said I was the nicest Moderator here. lol I had to let him know Grm had made me Moderator of my Blog, that was all. :P

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

• New Pervert
Reply #570 on: February 06, 2015, 09:29:18 PM
Thanks Geminiguy.. You may be able to tell me this then.. Is there a specific "rank" (that shows up under a user's name when they post) or a mark or anything that denotes mods & admins from the rest of us? (If not, 1. There should be, and 2. Where should I post that idea?)

--- Dom

Offline GEMINIGUY

• "I'm Rockin' My Life Away..."
  • GG
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +507/-59
Reply #571 on: February 06, 2015, 11:28:13 PM
I can't view KB like most members here, so i'm not really sure. You can always lookout for posts by the Mods I listed and look for anything that might help you out.

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

Offline vinney

• POM - March 2012 - October 2014 - December 2015 - POY 2015
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +948/-3
  • Excuse me ma'am... you're sitting on my tonka toy.
Reply #572 on: February 20, 2015, 01:51:48 PM
I made a number of posts in the Pics and Vids last night round 12.30am and all seem to have been posted ok..

vinney

If you've got a cock then use it, if you're a lady abuse it.

joe_and_michelle

Reply #573 on: February 20, 2015, 03:07:28 PM
Since 9:35 pm last night we have had only two posts. Was there hosting issues or was this really the activity for the night?

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +376/-52
  • How many Assholes do we got on this ship, anyhow?
Reply #574 on: February 20, 2015, 03:27:19 PM
This cold slows down everything.

#BlackLivesMatter
Arrest The Cops Who Killed Breonna Taylor

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline redhatlover

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +255/-3
Reply #575 on: February 20, 2015, 03:31:02 PM
Are you calculating time in the same zones?  Coach is in eastern time and Vinney is Greenwich.  Six hour difference.

I am like Charlie the Tuna.  I don't want women with good taste, I want women who taste good.

• New Pervert
Reply #576 on: February 22, 2015, 09:20:55 AM
Is this topic intended for any types of questions for which there doesn't seem to be a related topic? The reason I ask is because my question is related to websites in general,  and not specifically about KB. If there is a better place for my question, please let me know.

Basically, I need to find the best way to figure out the total size of an entire website. I want to make a backup of a site, but I want to make sure that I have enough storage to download the entire site before I begin the process. Any help would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks.

--- Dom

Offline grendel

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +9/-0
  • Depraved Sadist
Reply #577 on: February 22, 2015, 12:40:35 PM
Hello,
my question in the "ask the archivist" section vanished.  And after a few moments of puzzlement I figured out that it's likely that there is likely a separate permission that tuns on starting threads after X posts in other peoples' threads??  Am I correct?  And x is??
Thanks,

Grendel 
Grendel's Tales

Offline grendel

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +9/-0
  • Depraved Sadist
Reply #578 on: February 22, 2015, 03:01:10 PM
Thank you ...
Yes merged it would seem.
Again thanks ...
Grendel

Grendel 
Grendel's Tales

Offline Taltos13

• New Pervert
Reply #579 on: September 29, 2015, 11:21:37 PM
I am having trouble uploading images from imgur, any tips?
I figured it out thanks? Edit
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 12:32:15 AM by Taltos13 »

It is better to beg forgiveness, than to ask permission.