KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Going Mad with love

Katiebee · 9425

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
on: December 18, 2015, 05:26:30 AM
I must have been listening to too many torch songs, to much blues. Or just in a relationship that has pulled my heart from my soul.

Gazing through the darkening lens of love lost, or even of love doubted is enough to make one think of oblivion. I sway to the beat of my heart, repeated in the songs, thinking of why..., why me, why her.

My arms ache with never being able to hold her enough. My lips twitch with the need to kiss her. My heart strains to remain within my breast, with each echo of its beating I need to tell her of the depth of my feelings.

And as I wonder where she lays her head tonight, I remember that making love does not start with sex, nor end with an orgasm. Love is not a destination, it doesn't stop or start with action. It is a journey full of travails and anguish, bounded by the hope of fulfillment in a touch, a glance, a phrase spoken with the lyricism of a violin.

Love is a curse, it is the salve of the mad. It is a balm we seek. It is the morning light, and the evening dark. It is a miracle for which we wait half of our life away. It comes with laughter, but is defined with our tears.

I wonder why the hurt never makes me turn away, is it that I wait for the miracle to come? There is no entertainment, and the judgement is severe. But I wait for the miracle. I can see it in her eyes, I hear it in her voice. I am so happy when I win that smile. Nothing left to do but to go on waiting for the heart that beats within that other breast to come to me.

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Online Dirtymind

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +130/-1
Reply #1 on: December 19, 2015, 03:39:10 PM
Beautiful

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #2 on: January 13, 2016, 05:03:27 AM
I know she will leave around the turn of the month. I know that Liam is here with her. I know that she had a farewell party, and a last brunch in Dallas with her Mother.

I am not without internet skills. I know that the net is not your friend if you want to keep secrets. I found those secrets and they confirmed what I already knew.

I have given her my farewell gift, though she doesn't know it yet. Tomorrow, I will go to ATT and secure the phone account I own, that she uses. She can keep the iPhone.

She takes with her my heart, my wishes for her happiness, and my prayer that Liam will not do what the others have done to her, and that he is not expecting her to support him with the money he thinks she has.

I know I am a fool. Yet I am a loving fool. I love her more, stronger, deeper than any other. If they had, they would be here now. I don't think Liam has the gravel or backbone, nor the depth and strength of love to have done and endured what I have for her.

She has made one more mistake in her life, one that she has committed twice before, choosing a pretty boy. And one new one. She threw my love away.

My grieving is subdued now. I sobbed, wracked with grief over the New Year. I had renewed hope, but now I no longer have any. Where before I was numb, I am now bereft of emotion. I am calm though still I grieve for my lost love.

It ebbs, and I know that there are others who await me. This last month I have not been idle. I have prepared for what I knew was coming. I met with a very nice woman today, though I don't think we will continue.

I meet with another tomorrow, and a third on Friday. Simple meetings, where I can offer myself, and they can too. We seek the same things we four, it's only a matter of choosing wisely.

I have this morbid need to reveal my inner most self in expiation of my sins of loving someone who would not love me. My only regret is that I could not win her love.

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline Elizabeth

• Life Is Short........Play Naked..!!!
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +379/-9
Reply #3 on: January 13, 2016, 05:31:59 AM
Katie,
I've suffered through this with you more than anyone here at KB.
I have a very good idea of what you are going through, not just now but what's to come. Be strong (and that's the hardest thing to do), get yourself out from under this and move ahead (you and I both know you can do it, and I know it's going to hurt). Besides, we have talked about it and the offer still stands.

All My Love,
Liz

IdleBoast

Reply #4 on: January 13, 2016, 06:15:57 PM
That sucks, KB.

I can't offer real help, but remember that you have people here who will support you in anything you do, without judgement, and who will do all they can to help you get to where you want to be in this.

Offline phtlc

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +207/-6
Reply #5 on: January 16, 2016, 04:45:36 AM
KatieBee,

I know words can't ease your pain, I just hope you know our thoughts are with you at this time. You deserve the best.

While you're waiting in vain for that apology, why don't you make yourself useful by getting on your knees and opening your mouth

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #6 on: January 23, 2016, 09:07:51 PM
It is done. I am no longer part of  her life.

Death must be similar to this.

Offline Elizabeth

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #7 on: January 24, 2016, 01:52:26 AM
Katie......

The pain will pass, it always does, the memory will live on.
You will move ahead and in doing so find another to love.

Love,
Liz

Offline vinney

• POM - March 2012 - October 2014 - December 2015 - POY 2015
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +948/-3
  • Excuse me ma'am... you're sitting on my tonka toy.
Reply #8 on: January 24, 2016, 10:29:43 AM
Be strong Katie... your friends at KB feel for you... in time you will find another person to love...

Thinking of you...

vinney

If you've got a cock then use it, if you're a lady abuse it.

Offline herschel

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +222/-1
Reply #9 on: January 24, 2016, 08:22:40 PM
How many times have I been in love? More than a few. How many of them lasted? They all lasted a while, but eventually they all passed from the living present to the gone-but-not-forgotten phase. I still love them all, and for all I know they still love me. But we don't see each other anymore, nor call, nor write. [cue the music] tum dee dum dee dum . . . When you're lo-o-onesome, my swe-e-etheart, does your heart beat for me?

Music is a pretty good palliative. It always works for me, even if it takes a while. Or a new love, that works even better, but after a while that wears off too.

Humm humm huummm . . . I fell in love with love one night when the moon was low. I was unwise with eyes unable to see. I fell in love with love everlasting, but love fell out with me.

Maybe I am too old for this forum.  Maybe I am the only one here who remembers these songs. There were hundreds of them, all beautiful in their misery. Nobody writes songs like that anymore.

I remember scribbling in my college notebook during one boring class the lyrics to a song that was stuck in my head: In the still of the night, as I gaze from my window at the moon in its flight,  my thoughts all stray to  you. In the still of the night, while the world is in slumber, oh, the times without number, darling, when I say to you, do you love me as I love you? Are you my life to be, my dream come true? Or will this dream of mine fade out of sight, like the moon growing dim, on the rim of the hill, in the still still of the night?

After class I went for coffee, and a buddy of mine, who was much more of a Lothario than I was, helped himself to my notebook, read the lyrics, and not having dreamed his young life away listening to love songs on  the radio in his youth, as I did, complimented what he thought was my original poetry. I complimented him on his good taste, and confessed that the words were not mine, but those of a great songwriter. Sorry I can't give you the name, but you could look it up if you care to know, because Mr. Google knows who it was.

Then there was Ambrose Bierce, whose mettle was tried reporting on the Civil War, watching cousins from one side of the family slaughter cousins from the other side. If he wasn't a cynic going in, he certainly came out as one. His comment on love was that it is a temporary form of insanity, curable by marriage. I thought that was a good quip, but not the last word on the subject, because my own parents loved each other to the bitter end, even though they drove each other crazy.

So KB, you have to be strong. We all feel for you. I know a lady who found the love of her life, finally, in her seventies. You just never know.

In movies, I prefer love stories with sad endings, because in my experience that's how it always goes. There is redemption in there somewhere, but it's usually covered over, hidden by other feelings.

Send me a little piece of your heart, KB, and I promise I will love it for the rest of my life.

Now you've got me in such a mood, I will have to recommend you dig out a few Leon Redbone albums. Seriously, you should do that.

Offline Gina Marie

• So fucking done with it all.
  • Global Moderator
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1375/-70
  • Rumors Of My Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated
Reply #10 on: January 25, 2016, 05:47:45 AM
Katie darling - this goes right along with my last PM:

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #11 on: January 25, 2016, 05:54:59 AM
In this I am a drama queen.

To her by turns a realist, a romantic.

Offline Elizabeth

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #12 on: January 25, 2016, 06:02:07 AM

To her by turns a realist, a romantic.

There is......."nothing wrong" with being a romantic.
Never stop being one.

Love,
Liz

Offline phtlc

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +207/-6
Reply #13 on: January 29, 2016, 12:06:36 AM

No. You are just being human.

While you're waiting in vain for that apology, why don't you make yourself useful by getting on your knees and opening your mouth

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #14 on: February 10, 2016, 03:58:22 PM
I am showing all the classic symptoms.

I can see her clearly in my minds eye. I don't dare look at the pictures I have of her. If I do, my stomach gets that empty, panicky feeling, my breath grows short and shallow, I start to cry.

I have no appetite, my sleep is difficult. I have disturbing dreams.

It feels strange realizing she isn't in my life, that I will not see her again.

The old impulses remain, my lips want her's, my arms ache to hold her.

My heart beats in time to my sorrow.

Offline Elizabeth

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #15 on: February 10, 2016, 06:42:22 PM
Katie.....
Sounds like you are going through withdrawal.
I would suggest that the pictures be put away (somewhere you can't see them).
Also try to focus on something other than Miranda. Difficult things to do, but must be done (the pictures are definitely a problem and they need to be boxed up).

Love,
Liz

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #16 on: February 10, 2016, 07:25:17 PM
Pictures aren't out. I'm out hanging on a line to dry. Like a pirate, hung? Swinging in the wind. I'm going shooting tomorrow with a friend. I haven't high hopes for my concentration.

The day seems to be always gray, the nights are blacker than ever.

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1611/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #17 on: February 10, 2016, 08:37:10 PM
I am showing all the classic symptoms.

I can see her clearly in my minds eye. I don't dare look at the pictures I have of her. If I do, my stomach gets that empty, panicky feeling, my breath grows short and shallow, I start to cry.

I have no appetite, my sleep is difficult. I have disturbing dreams.

It feels strange realizing she isn't in my life, that I will not see her again.

The old impulses remain, my lips want her's, my arms ache to hold her.

My heart beats in time to my sorrow.

Reminds me of the time I met my first girlfriend.  Very similar symptoms during the week leading up to our first date.  Shows you how much you care for someone. 

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #18 on: February 10, 2016, 09:56:54 PM
I sit here listening to Tarrega: Recurerdos de la Alhambra, over and over again.

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #19 on: February 15, 2016, 07:21:28 AM
I know I shouldn't look on her Facebook page, but I did. She posted two valentines day pics. The knife is twisted in my heart.

I can't help but wonder what is going to happen when her money runs out and he still expects her to pay all the bills. I believe he thinks she is wealthy due to the amount of time she spent down there with him, and the amount of money she spent there.