News:

So That's What It Takes --- FM oral rom

JBRG · 1296

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +231/-2
on: March 02, 2016, 07:03:26 PM
So That's What It Takes  – FM oral rom

A description of our recent sex life as vanilla would actually be an over statement. For years, it's been once every week or two. The exact same way. Play with her ass, rub her back and when my wife decided she was ready, she would roll onto her back and we would “make love”. Just once, I would like her to revert to our early days when she would simply fuck me. To say that I was satisfied with getting off once every week or two would be a lie. Despite my pleas for some sort of variety - hell for her to touch me, it was her way or no way. Don't get me wrong. All other areas of our marriage were great. She's a great partner and even better friend. We are still deeply in love with each other. There's just no magic in the bedroom anymore.
   So, there we were one summer's eve. Having a nice barbecued steak, I brought out a nice bottle of red wine. A glass and a half each later, supper was done and we still had half a bottle of wine sitting there. We cleaned up and took the wine out to the deck.
   The next hour or so was spent chatting about holiday plans and finishing the bottle of wine. Realizing that it was getting dark and starting to cool off, we went inside. After putting our glasses on the counter, Tina came up to me, wrapped her arms around me and proceeded to force her tongue into my mouth. Me being no dummy, return the affection with gusto. Right away, my right hand comes up and starts to caress her left breast. In return, Tina's hand reached down and started rubbing my crotch.
   What's this, my boring wife is initiating sex? I squeezed her nipple through her t-shirt and bra, eliciting a soft moan into my mouth. Coming up for air, she pulled back from me, took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom.
   Upon entering, she turned to me and proceeded to pull my shirt over my head. Once my shirt was off, Tina leaned forward and bit softly on both of my nipples. All I could do was moan my approval at the attention she was giving me. Then she reached down to the waist band of my shorts and  pulled them and my underwear down past my knees. I shimmied them down to the floor and stepped back.
   So there I am, standing naked before my fully clothed wife with a raging hard on. (It's amazing how quickly my cock pays attention if it thinks it's going to get some action.) I stepped forward to begin undressing Tina but she stopped me. She told me to lay down on the bed. So, I took my naked self to our bed and lay down in the middle of the bed. She stood and the foot of the bed and removed her shorts and panties, exposing her sweet, shaved pussy to my eyes.
   Still half dressed, she walked over to the side of the bed, climbed up and proceeded to sit on my face looking towards my feet.
   Knowing that the last time she did this was 3 or 4 years ago, I simply reached up to her hips and brought her pussy down to my tongue. Her pussy lips showed her excitement. I slowly licked up and down her puffy lips causing her to moan and push down harder on my face. Taking the hint, I pushed my tongue into her tasty opening.
   What she did next took me by complete surprise. She leaned forward and took hold of my cock. After a couple of gentle strokes, she kissed the head of my cock. Moaning loudly into her pussy, I was very appreciative of the kiss. Next thing I know, she's got my entire cock in her mouth giving me the first blow job in years. She tells me she doesn't like to do it, but when she sucks cock, she is fabulous.
   As she proceeded to suck me enthusiastically, I was performing cunnilingus to the best of my abilities. I alternated between licking and sucking on her lips, her love hole and clitoris. This attention caused her to moan around my cock, sending me close to filling her mouth.
   I looked up from my attention and saw her tight little anus. The little brown eye winked at me, almost asking the question, “What about me?”. While she had in the past let me fuck her in the ass, that was one place she didn't like being played with. But, I figured, it's there. Why not pay it some attention? I gave her pussy a long lick starting at her clit and went all the way past her pussy ending up at her asshole.
   She produced a bit of a surprised sound when I reached her little hole. With both of my hands, I  pulled her ass cheeks apart, and proceeded to rim her. I was expecting her to pull away. Instead, she moaned and pushed back against my tongue.
   It didn't take long for her to start shaking as if she were close to cumming. She lifted her mouth off my cock and moved her pussy and ass away from my probing tongue. She climbed off me  and proceeded to get herself into a kneeling position. Looking over her shoulder at me, she commanded, “Fuck me.”
   “Wow, she never says this.”, I thought. Not wanting to disappoint, I got up on my knees, lined my cock up with her vaginal opening and slid home in one stroke.
   “Yes! What I need.”, she moaned. I started fucking in and out of her tight, wet pussy as she wiggled her ass back and forth.
   “Where did all of this come from?”, I thought as I did my best to keep up with Tina's horniness. I started going slower, wanting to extend the pleasure. There she is on all fours, naked from the waist down, moaning like she hadn't ever experienced carnal pleasure.
   Her next move surprised me more than anything that we had done so far. She lowered her head to the bed, resting it on her right arm and reached beneath herself and began frigging her clit.
   “Ooohhhhhhh. That's it. Keep fucking me. Mmmppphhhh.”, she loudly exclaimed.
   Her excitement was getting to me. Remembering her unexpected response to getting her asshole rimmed, I reached down and slid my finger over her excited lips to get some extra lubrication.
   Her eyes closed, moaning loudly at the pleasure her finger and my cock were giving her, she seemed to be in erotic heaven. When I pressed my index finger against her anal opening and got in as far as the first knuckle, her eyes flew open in surprise.
   “No, don't, not there.” she implored. Knowing that she could not do anything about it because of her posture, I proceeded to slowly back my finger out and then fuck back in up to the second knuckle. Once there, I wiggled it a bit then partially withdrew it. Her body, however, was responding differently than her protests. She fucked back onto my finger and cock. My cock could feel the digital intrusion and the familiar desire to cum started to build. Between her finger on her clit, my finger in her ass and my cock in her pussy, it was inevitable that she went over the edge.
   “Stop. No. Unnghh. Ssssssss. Aaaarrrrggghhhhh. YEESSSSSS. CUMMMMIIIINNNNGGGG!”, Tina wailed. Her pussy clamped down on my cock as her hips uncontrollably flexed. Her wails of orgasm went quiet as she buried her face in the mattress.
   “God, yess. YYEEEEESSSSS!”, I cried out as I began to fill her pussy with my long withheld sperm. 4, five, six strong shots up against her cervix. I hadn't cum that strong in years.
   Tina's legs soon gave out and we collapsed onto the bed, my cock still buried in her. When I finally went limp, my cock fell out of her well used pussy. I rolled off her and slid up next to her and snuggled. As I went to sleep with her in my arms, I thought to myself, “So that's what it takes. A nice bottle of wine breaks down those inhibitions.”

That is all.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1749/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1 on: March 02, 2016, 07:38:57 PM
Time to start buying wine by the case for Mrs J.  ;)

A very nice story JBRG.

Jules

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +231/-2
Reply #2 on: March 02, 2016, 08:42:39 PM
 ;D ;D ;D

That is all.

Dav3e

Reply #3 on: March 05, 2016, 04:07:59 PM
Good stuff. Thank you for sharing.

IdleBoast

Reply #4 on: March 05, 2016, 07:30:42 PM
Oh, that whole story is like a dream to me...