KB - a better class of pervert

News:

What are your dreams like?

None · 18529

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +239/-2
Reply #120 on: February 07, 2017, 05:31:24 PM
So last night I dreamed that I was making out with Justin Beiber. I was sitting on his lap and could feel his hard cock pressed against and rubbing my ass. The kiss was really hot. It's so weird because I'm not even a fan of his, so I have no idea why I dreamed that.  :emot_laughing:

You saw the picture of his face squashed against the boards in the NHL celebrity game and felt sorry for him. For the record, the Department of Player Safety fined Chris Pronger (a member of said department) $5.00 for the hit on the Beebs.

That is all.

KitKat

Reply #121 on: February 07, 2017, 06:18:55 PM
Nope I didn't even watch that. It's so weird. I didn't see him anywhere he just appeared in my dream and Frenched me.

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #122 on: February 07, 2017, 06:21:38 PM
Nope I didn't even watch that. It's so weird. I didn't see him anywhere he just appeared in my dream and Frenched me.

What if I said I was Justin's doppleganger?  I'm not. But what if I was? ;D ;D

That is all.

KitKat

Reply #123 on: February 07, 2017, 06:46:44 PM
He's pretty to look at, but his behavior is questionable. Not sure how good of a person he really is. Some of the things that he has allegedly done make him unattractive.

KitKat

Reply #124 on: February 09, 2017, 06:59:46 PM
More weird sex dreams last night.  :roll:

KitKat

Reply #125 on: February 11, 2017, 02:10:02 PM
Yet again my dreams gave me a great idea for an erotic story plot. Amazing.  :emot_weird:

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #126 on: February 14, 2017, 05:29:36 PM
I wish I was having sexy dreams. Last night's dream was weird. I had to stop one of those Dakar Rally support vehicles and tell the driver he was being punted from the work site for dangerous operation of his vehicle. The worst part was I would have a shit load of paperwork to do as a result.

That is all.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #127 on: February 14, 2017, 05:54:18 PM
Last night I dreamed I was in the walking dead.

It was actually a damn good story my brain came up with. It didn't involve sex so there's no point in writing it.  :roll:

KitKat

Reply #128 on: February 14, 2017, 08:09:30 PM
Last nights dreams were very strange. I dreamed about an x boyfriend who I haven't seen for almost 20 years. I dreamed that he was stalking me. Then I would wake up, go back to sleep, and dream about him again. This happened all night long. Uh!  :roll:

_priapism

Reply #129 on: February 16, 2017, 11:51:47 PM
My cousin and I were in bed together at my childhood home, only it was my father's house, not my mother's.  Cousin and I were current ages, and she's had a right side mastectomy.  She told me her left boob was twice as sensitive since her surgery, and made me promise to bite and suck on it with enthusiasm.  So we were ready to do it, but I realized that my condoms were down the hall in my father's bedroom.  So I creeped down the hall, only to find the lights out.  There were dozens of switches on the wall, and the one I flipped set off searchlights!  My father woke up, screaming at me to get the hell out...

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #130 on: February 17, 2017, 05:48:21 PM
My cousin and I were in bed together at my childhood home, only it was my father's house, not my mother's.  Cousin and I were current ages, and she's had a right side mastectomy.  She told me her left boob was twice as sensitive since her surgery, and made me promise to bite and suck on it with enthusiasm.  So we were ready to do it, but I realized that my condoms were down the hall in my father's bedroom.  So I creeped down the hall, only to find the lights out.  There were dozens of switches on the wall, and the one I flipped set off searchlights!  My father woke up, screaming at me to get the hell out...

And I thought my dream that involved looking for proper sized bowling shoes was weird.

That is all.

KitKat

Reply #131 on: February 17, 2017, 07:33:33 PM
Had a crazy zombie chasing me through a dark forest. Then it turned into a video game that I was playing and the zombie caught me and turned me into a zombie. Funny thing is, I don't watch zombie stuff. Weird.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1794/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #132 on: March 02, 2017, 03:11:43 PM
I was in Washington DC and a woman that was on the same White House tour as I was looked familiar.   Really cute, short hair, glasses.   I kept staring, finally she came over to me and said, "Why the fuck are you staring at me?"
"You look familiar."
"Well, I don't know you."  
I thought she was really bitchy.
Then it hit me.  Red T-shirt with a 'B' on it.   It was MissBarbara.  (hahaha, sorry about the bitchy comment, but you were)
I walked over to her and whispered in her ear, "MissBarbara."
She looked at me, wide eyed.
"It's me, Jules.  MintJulie."
"Oh my god.  How did you know it was me?"
"Because of your picture.   I was on your twitter page one time, remember?"
"No."
I tried continuing to talk with her, but I could tell she was getting irritated because she wanted to hear the tour guide.  So I left her alone.
After the tour was over I was walking through the rose garden and MissBarb came running up to me and said, let's go for a run tomorrow.   She handed me a piece of paper with an address to meet her at, then left with her friends.
I wanted to ask to join them because I was in D.C. alone, but didn't.   So I went around town trying to spot celebrities but gave all my money to the homeless.   I fell asleep watching the guards at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier because I felt safe by them.
The next morning, I showed up at the address and we started running, but she was so much faster and I couldn't keep up.   I kept yelling for her to slow down, but she didn't listen and I started to cry because I was lost and suddenly I was in Boston at the Cheers restaurant.  
End of dream.

I'm reading the book, "Absolute Power" right now.   Might have something to do with the DC setting.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +766/-56
Reply #133 on: March 02, 2017, 04:39:46 PM
Wow, that's a very detailed dream.

KitKat

Reply #134 on: April 04, 2017, 06:54:53 PM

This is a log of KitKat's crazy dreams. Feel free to add your dreams if you wish.

KitKat

Reply #135 on: April 04, 2017, 06:57:50 PM
So I hate to admit this, and I have no idea why it keeps happening to me. I seriously don't even like this guy. Sure he's cute, but his personality is repulsive. OMG! Justin Bieber was in my dream last night for the 3rd or 4th time. We were in this huge 4 story creepy house and we keep trying to be alone together so we could make out, but we kept being interrupted by different things. So weird.

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #136 on: April 04, 2017, 07:33:06 PM
Don't know what it means or what the context was in my dream, but I dreamt that I had a pet octopus

KK, your inbox is full -- AGAIN

That is all.

KitKat

Reply #137 on: April 04, 2017, 08:05:31 PM
Don't know what it means or what the context was in my dream, but I dreamt that I had a pet octopus

My mail box is so tiny. I wish I could upgrade it. Try again. ;)

KitKat

Reply #138 on: April 04, 2017, 08:06:10 PM

I looked up the meaning of octopus dreams and this is what I got.

To dream of octopus represents an aspect of yourself that is possessive or clingy. All-consuming or smothering behavior. It may also reflect your own need to control a person or situation in multiple ways. You or someone else that wants to control every little thing another person does.

Offline Brittanyishere

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +65/-0
Reply #139 on: April 04, 2017, 08:32:17 PM

KK... why is your box always full?

Straight girls eat the best pussy...