KB - a better class of pervert

News:

What are your dreams like?

None · 18513

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #40 on: June 01, 2016, 05:35:43 PM
It could be a dedicated medical helicopter or it could be a standard troop carrier. The standard "slick" carried everything, water, ammo, supplies, troops, and would normally carry out wounded from a hot lz rather than depart empty.

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline None

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +28/-1
Reply #41 on: June 03, 2016, 01:11:29 AM
If you no longer work together there's no conflict of interest to get in the way.

Offline None

• Deviant
Reply #42 on: June 03, 2016, 01:27:13 AM
Aaaaaand theeeeen......?????

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #43 on: June 03, 2016, 01:31:28 AM
Then he had to 'splain  hisself.

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline CuriousCoot

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
Reply #44 on: June 12, 2016, 03:56:53 PM
I do not remember my sleeping dreams. I cannot ever remember a dream I had while sleeping that I ever remembered. Not a single one.

Offline None

• Deviant
Reply #45 on: July 11, 2016, 12:46:05 PM
I had another odd one last night. I was watching an exhibition tennis match that was being held in a large room in a cruise ship. The room was similar to a racket ball court except much much larger and had mahogany walls. It gets stranger. There was no net and the floor had some sort of carpet for a playing surface. The two male tennis pros were having a very hard time playing because everytime the ship pitched and rolled the carpet would slide on the floor and get all bunched up. There was a crew of several ship personnel trying to keep the carpet straight. They didn't serve like traditional tennis, rather a referee placed the ball at center court similar to a face off in hockey. I was watching this entire thing from one corner of the room up by the ceiling.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1794/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #46 on: July 11, 2016, 02:34:26 PM
I had another odd one last night. I was watching an exhibition tennis match that was being held in a large room in a cruise ship. The room was similar to a racket ball court except much much larger and had mahogany walls. It gets stranger. There was no net and the floor had some sort of carpet for a playing surface. The two male tennis pros were having a very hard time playing because everytime the ship pitched and rolled the carpet would slide on the floor and get all bunched up. There was a crew of several ship personnel trying to keep the carpet straight. They didn't serve like traditional tennis, rather a referee placed the ball at center court similar to a face off in hockey. I was watching this entire thing from one corner of the room up by the ceiling.

Good revive.   How'd the Dream topic, slip a month away?

Cap'n.    No more eating before bedtime. ;)    Great description.

I dreamed of a snowstorm.   The truck was broke down that has the plow on it.   I was using the snowblower and couldn't keep up.   Then when I thought I was done, I looked back and there were areas that had barely been touched.   I woke up and my feet were freezing.  Pulled the comforter over them to keep my legs warmer.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

ChirpingGirl

Reply #47 on: July 11, 2016, 02:46:25 PM
I dreamed I was the captain of a Weyland-Yutani passenger/cargo ship and my crew and I had to investigate a disabled towing ship where we find an alien on board.

Weird. But actually a really great story. I'd write it down... but why  :roll:

My brain completely made all the characters from scratch. Two black brothers were the engineers. A British second officer was only 35 but actually in his 60's because of cryosleep and a cute young science officer on her first mission. It even designed my ship.

Damn it's weird what your brain can do.

Offline None

• Deviant
Reply #48 on: July 11, 2016, 03:18:46 PM
It was in color too. It seems that whenever I dream in color it's never very vibrants. The colors are usually duller and more pale. I don't know why I was dreaming about tennis, I don't even like it. It's like watching golf, or ~shudder~ bowling.  0vomit0

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #49 on: July 11, 2016, 03:40:06 PM
That better have been a snip at 'watching' bowling and not actually the sport of bowling.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline None

• Deviant
Reply #50 on: July 11, 2016, 05:25:38 PM
Uhhh yeah.... yeah, that's what I meant. I would never think of offending someone who was trained to kill by the Federal gov't.  :emot_whistling:

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #51 on: July 11, 2016, 06:46:59 PM
My father taught me how to kill during our numerous times at the range.    4 words he pounded into my training as I pointed the gun at the target imaging a threat coming at me.   "Aim for Center Mass. "

The army taught me to stay calm under pressure, plan strategically, and give 100% effort with everything I do.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #52 on: July 12, 2016, 05:36:35 PM
For wounds, my dad always said, "it's more than a foot from your heart, you'll survive."

Strange how the military has a fatalistic gallows humor approach to most things.

Offline Elizabeth

• Life Is Short........Play Naked..!!!
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +392/-9
Reply #53 on: July 12, 2016, 06:01:35 PM
For wounds, my dad always said, "it's more than a foot from your heart, you'll survive."

Strange how the military has a fatalistic gallows humor approach to most things.

Yeah, but remember .....the military  say's that losses are acceptable in combat (as long as they are not wasted). And Officer's must accept the fact / idea that they will have to send men into a situation that they may not return from.
Your Dad and my Dad are pretty much the same (ask him), My Dad hated the idea of sending men and helicopter's into combat where he "knew" the losses would be unacceptable to him, yet higher command deemed it acceptable.

Love,
Liz

Offline Scotty

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +13/-1
Reply #54 on: July 12, 2016, 06:39:27 PM
In my dreams there are people and places and cars from different times in my life and the one consistent recurring part is that I can't find my way home

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #55 on: July 16, 2016, 03:53:29 PM
Had a dream of riding my bike to work.   I was riding it all over the place.   A ten-speed, not the mountain bike that I actually own.     It was nice and pleasant but occasionally I'd go down steps and would scream as I bumped down, but I would always make it down safely.   I'd also be going really fast and go over a bump or hill.   I'd go airborne, like 15 feet in the air.  I'd scream but would always land  safely.

I haven't ridden my bike in a couple of years.   Thinking about going for a ride today now instead of a run.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +239/-2
Reply #56 on: July 16, 2016, 06:05:00 PM
My dream this morning involved having dinner with a young Liza Minelli, Bobby Orr, my dead sister-in-law and her husband and 2 kids that represented as their kids but weren't. I'm not even going to try and wrap my head around that.

That is all.

Offline None

• Deviant
Reply #57 on: July 16, 2016, 06:08:50 PM
I had another dream about peeing. Thankfully I didn't go during my sleep. When I woke up I had to go directly to the bathroom. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.

Offline None

• Deviant
Reply #58 on: July 19, 2016, 05:25:47 AM
I woke up a half hour early this morning. I was right in the middle of another strange one. I focused on the dream to remember as much as I could.  I was kidnapped by union workers. They were upset that their product was being undercut by a cheaper one made by non-union labor. I'm not certain what I had to do with it. They held me captive in a larger rooom. There was about a dozen people or so. The group leader was Harvey Keitel. He was dressed in a white button down shirt, dark dress pants, and his trademark horn rimmed glasses. Similar to from dusk till dawn but thinner and without the hat. I think he also had a greenish blue button up sweater. Then they took me for a ride in a car. I'm not sure where we were going but I think I was being released. We got to a place where many people had gathered. I saw a girl sitting on a bench in the back of the croud. I think she had a blanket wrapped around her. It was actually someone I used to work with in real life. She was crying. I jumped out of the car and ran up to her because I was very happy to see her and I didn't want her to be upset anymore. A person involved with getting me released was angry that I jumped out of the car because that wasn't part of the arrangement. I didn't care, I just wanted to be with her. Then I woke up.

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +766/-56
Reply #59 on: July 19, 2016, 08:03:46 AM
Sometimes I can't remember my dreams at all, and sometimes they are especially vivid.

I had one where a fellow said he was going off to kill a dragon.  We followed him to see what it was all about and ended up on another world.  There were dozens of city states, each having a king/queen and having their own knights to defend the realm.  They did not know what to think of us and put us up in small house.  One day the king came by and asked for a story. We told him about the democratic system under which we lived and he fainted straight away.  He woke later and was hysterical.  We feared we would be killed so we told him: "You said you wanted a story, so we made one up."

We then told him about an ancient myth about Greek democracy on which our story was based.  He left somewhat mollified.

Later the King came back and tried to steal my cat, Demeter.  Demeter was howling and crying "But you're not my type!"

The dream went on, but I will end here.