KB - a better class of pervert

News:

What RUINED your day today?

MintJulie · 219664

Offline Levorotatory

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +19/-0
Reply #1720 on: November 06, 2018, 05:34:44 AM
And the corollary:  When relatives die without having put their affairs in order, escalating your disputes with surviving relatives to the point where lawyers get involved means you have all lost.

Remington555

Reply #1721 on: November 06, 2018, 01:12:37 PM
Public Service announcement: 

Have a will, a medical directive, a power of attorney, a medical power of attorney, a HIPAA compliant authorization for friends and family, burial directive, and guardianship directive for yourself, and for your minor children.

Thanks for that Toe.

That's some excellent FREE advice people. I had all of the above for both my daughter and my mother and it saved me a lot of grief.

I would add one more thing to look into: A membership in your state's Memorial Association.

In my state it's called Funeral Consumers Alliance and I paid a one-time $35 membership fee. The association contracts with one or more funeral homes and gives members some pretty steep discounts on funeral costs, between 35 and 50 percent.

For example, what's called a Simple Cremation is somewhere between $1550 and $1800 in my local area. By using the FCA contracted mortuary, I paid $885. Not very often I get $600-$700 value for 35 bucks.

Start by typing (STATE) Memorial Association into a search engine (not the G one unless you want to start seeing funeral home ads).

Remmy

ChirpingGirl

Reply #1722 on: November 06, 2018, 04:30:50 PM
Public Service announcement:  I do a lot of elder care work.  Guardianships, estate planning, and probate of wills.  It never ceases to amaze to see adults, often in their 70’s themselves, fighting over estate property (What are you going to do with it?  You’re 78!) and who loved mom the most.  I’ve had one tied up for years over a dispute over the ashes.  Uncle wants to part the ashes, daughter (administratrix) does not.  Dad’s remains are sitting in a vault over at the funeral home, incurring fees, in the meantime.

Have a will, a medical directive, a power of attorney, a medical power of attorney, a HIPAA compliant authorization for friends and family, burial directive, and guardianship directive for yourself, and for your minor children.

The fees associated with the foregoing are minuscule in comparison to the fees spent by your family and heirs when you don’t have these documents.  I just finished a $60,000 guardianship with two ancillary proceedings.  Brother and sister fighting over mother and control of a multi-million dollar estate. 

We will all die.  But only a few of us will have our affairs in order.

CJ updates her affairs once a month if anything changes.  :roll:

Everything's taken care of.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1761/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1723 on: November 07, 2018, 01:39:00 PM

Meetings ALL day.    Non-stop work today starting at 8:00am.  Oops, 20 minutes to go, gotta go.

Have a nice day all!

:-*

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

_priapism

Reply #1724 on: November 08, 2018, 07:26:07 PM
Logging in, only to see all the recent posts are political, shooting, or gun related.  My god, doesn’t anyone fuck anymore?

:emot_laughing: :facepalm: :emot_laughing: :facepalm: :emot_laughing: :facepalm:

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #1725 on: November 08, 2018, 07:30:04 PM
Logging in, only to see all the recent posts are political, shooting, or gun related.  My god, doesn’t anyone fuck anymore?

:emot_laughing: :facepalm: :emot_laughing: :facepalm: :emot_laughing: :facepalm:

Picking up the gf tomorrow to stay the weekend, so stay tuned.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #1726 on: November 08, 2018, 08:48:56 PM

CJ fucks constantly.  ;D

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +376/-52
  • How many Assholes do we got on this ship, anyhow?
Reply #1727 on: November 08, 2018, 08:54:47 PM
Logging in, only to see all the recent posts are political, shooting, or gun related.  My god, doesn’t anyone fuck anymore?

Yes, but disturbingly enough the top 10 topics by view were mostly child fucking related.

#Resist
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 08:57:55 PM by Athos_131 »

#BlackLivesMatter
Arrest The Cops Who Killed Breonna Taylor

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #1728 on: November 08, 2018, 10:16:35 PM
Logging in, only to see all the recent posts are political, shooting, or gun related.  My god, doesn’t anyone fuck anymore?

Yes, but disturbingly enough the top 10 topics by view were mostly child fucking related.

#Resist

I’d vote to delete that content.  Or better yet, collect the IPs of frequent viewers and send to the FBI.

Mmmmm, I wonder if anyone reading that will have a chill go down their spine.

IdleBoast

Reply #1729 on: November 08, 2018, 10:26:23 PM

#Resist

I’d vote to delete that content.  Or better yet, collect the IPs of frequent viewers and send to the FBI.

Mmmmm, I wonder if anyone reading that will have a chill go down their spine.

Good to see you keeping with KB's policy of freedom of speech, Jed. [/sarcasm]

Fiction is not yet illegal in the US.

psiberzerker

Reply #1730 on: November 08, 2018, 10:48:34 PM
I read the comments on utoob.

:'(

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #1731 on: November 09, 2018, 12:10:38 AM

at work I got fucked, metaphorically. And no, it was NOT enjoyable.

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

_priapism

Reply #1732 on: November 09, 2018, 02:29:45 AM

#Resist

Almost all our new “story content” is pedo related.  I remember when that was not the case.  I don’t mind an occasional teen fantasy, but this raping four year olds is just over the edge.  People have gotten lazy about requiring story codes and disclaimers also.  Not that it matters.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #1733 on: November 09, 2018, 02:43:34 AM
I’m periodically reminded why I don’t go in the story section, and fitting with this thread, it ruins my day.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1761/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1734 on: November 09, 2018, 04:17:10 AM
People have gotten lazy about requiring story codes and disclaimers also.  Not that it matters.

Story codes are required in Sex Stories by Members and True Sex Stories.  I check every day and PM the authors if they don't have story codes or disclaimers.  I've sent 2 PM's today already.  If it's still not fixed in 48 hours, I will likely fix it.   If it's a story from more than 3 years old, that has been commented on and bumped to page 1, I will not fix those.

As for stories posted to the story category sections, (Non Consent, Bestieality, Incest to name a few), they do not require story codes as the topic they are posted in pretty much says it all.  This decision was recently discussed with the mods and it was decided we would keep with the practice set in place by GRM and other mods from 4 years ago. 

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #1735 on: November 09, 2018, 05:30:56 AM

#Resist

Almost all our new “story content” is pedo related.  I remember when that was not the case.  I don’t mind an occasional teen fantasy, but this raping four year olds is just over the edge.  People have gotten lazy about requiring story codes and disclaimers also.  Not that it matters.

I’ve had one of my troubled moments about this today, that it’s fiction as pointed out to me notwithstanding.

The gf is purging my house of all things she deems not in her taste, which is about everything.  My mom is gladly willing to receive many of these items, so I loaded up the truck and did a reverse Beverly Hillbilly thing and took some of the stuff to her in West Virginia 2 hours away.

I stopped at one of those faux Mexican restaurants in the hick town she lives outside of and had dinner.  Families were eating all around me.  The 3 families eating near me all had a little girl with them.  I estimate their ages as 9, 6, and 4.  This shit was on my mind, and I couldn’t help but wonder how any adult could look at any of these innocent baby girls with lustful thoughts?

Yeah, go ahead and give me shit for saying that.  I’m having a bad day already because of this.

wayne3218

Reply #1736 on: November 09, 2018, 05:52:01 AM

#Resist

Almost all our new “story content” is pedo related.  I remember when that was not the case.  I don’t mind an occasional teen fantasy, but this raping four year olds is just over the edge.  People have gotten lazy about requiring story codes and disclaimers also.  Not that it matters.

I’ve had one of my troubled moments about this today, that it’s fiction as pointed out to me notwithstanding.

The gf is purging my house of all things she deems not in her taste, which is about everything.  My mom is gladly willing to receive many of these items, so I loaded up the truck and did a reverse Beverly Hillbilly thing and took some of the stuff to her in West Virginia 2 hours away.

I stopped at one of those faux Mexican restaurants in the hick town she lives outside of and had dinner.  Families were eating all around me.  The 3 families eating near me all had a little girl with them.  I estimate their ages as 9, 6, and 4.  This shit was on my mind, and I couldn’t help but wonder how any adult could look at any of these innocent baby girls with lustful thoughts?

Yeah, go ahead and give me shit for saying that.  I’m having a bad day already because of this.

Jed, I write a lot of pedo stories and there all fictional about loving underage girls.
I enjoy writing my stories, it doesn’t make me want to go out and harm any young child in anyway.
Does writing these stories harm children or make others run out and harm children I don’t think so.

If KB wants ban these stories I’m happy not to write or post any more of these types of stories.

Im glad that KB lets us post fictional stories and let’s you and other members voice your concerns.
I’m leaving it up to the mods to decide and welcome feedback from other members on what they want.

« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 02:51:35 PM by wayne3218 »

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #1737 on: November 09, 2018, 06:03:25 AM
I get that it’s fiction, and I have written plenty of fiction that if real would be appalling.

I’m just going to always have trouble with this, and I don’t view that as a personal flaw.

Offline Levorotatory

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +19/-0
Reply #1738 on: November 09, 2018, 06:29:12 AM
...  The 3 families eating near me all had a little girl with them.  I estimate their ages as 9, 6, and 4.  This shit was on my mind, and I couldn’t help but wonder how any adult could look at any of these innocent baby girls with lustful thoughts?

I don't get it either, but no real people get hurt when it happens in fiction so I can't see any good reason to prohibit it.  This is why there are story codes - an "Mg" code quickly tells me to move on and read something else, as does "Mf" unless there is something to indicate that the age difference is only a few years. 

On the other hand, "mf" (and mF that doesn't involve incest) attracts my attention, with all of the potential for fueling "what could have been" fantasies that begin with events from my youth.  Restricting stories with characters under 18 is just denying the reality that interest in sex begins well before 18, approximately half of people are no longer virgins on their 18th birthdays, and nearly everyone has had some sort of sexual experience by that point.  This is where I think the rules we do have go too far - what is wrong with a true story of consensual sexual activity between middle or high school students?

Offline Billy

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +5/-0
Reply #1739 on: November 09, 2018, 12:04:11 PM
The taxi running over my wheelchair this morning .

That. Really, really . Wasn't what i expected .