KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

What RUINED your day today?

MintJulie · 213738

ChirpingGirl

Reply #2380 on: June 08, 2019, 02:26:19 AM
Being dumb and blonde is no way to be.  ;D

It would be worth it to be cute, and sexy. 

I'm blonde, dumb, hot and sexy. It's gotten me into way more trouble than it has ever been worth.  :roll:

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #2381 on: June 08, 2019, 06:51:33 AM

You're not THAT stupid: you've successfully avoided all of my advances.  :emot_laughing:

Then you’re not trying very hard.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #2382 on: June 08, 2019, 12:27:11 PM

I'm blonde, dumb, hot and sexy. It's gotten me into way more trouble than it has ever been worth.  :roll:

Hot and sexy dumb blondes make the best cocksuckers, and since you’re the blondest, hottest, sexiest and dumbest . . . . .

psiberzerker

Reply #2383 on: June 08, 2019, 01:59:04 PM

But still, blowjobs.  It's worth it for the blowjobs.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #2384 on: June 08, 2019, 02:30:58 PM
I'll trade my dumbness and blonde hair for one perfectly functioning heart to replace mine.

Takers?  :D

ChirpingGirl

Reply #2385 on: June 08, 2019, 02:32:45 PM

Hot and sexy dumb blondes make the best cocksuckers, and since you’re the blondest, hottest, sexiest and dumbest . . . . .

I AM the best cock sucker. No one has my lifetime experience.  :roll:

;D

psiberzerker

Reply #2386 on: June 08, 2019, 02:33:34 PM
I'll trade my dumbness and blonde hair for one perfectly functioning heart to replace mine.

Takers?  :D

Mine's not "Perfectly functioning."  Anyone else?

Try being an old balding brunette that's too smart for her own good.  I assure you, you don't get any more respect, but there's a lot less 3 way lesbian sex, and blowjobs.

_priapism

Reply #2387 on: June 08, 2019, 06:05:35 PM

Mine's not "Perfectly functioning."  Anyone else?

Quad CABG, heart ablation, aortic resection.  Member of the zipper club.  Kind of like it now that everything is working again.  Feel like I have a rat rod for my beater.

psiberzerker

Reply #2388 on: June 08, 2019, 06:21:48 PM
Yeah, my major infarctions are emotional, not physical.  At least you have visible scars you can show off?

_priapism

Reply #2389 on: June 08, 2019, 06:45:49 PM
Yeah, my major infarctions are emotional, not physical.  At least you have visible scars you can show off?

It’s strange, but I haven’t shown my scar to anyone, other than my wife.  I spent several days hovering near death and flatlined twice.  I saw and experienced things that I can’t even accurately describe, much less comprehend, but it changed me very much.  I’m much quieter now, more introspective, more philosophical.  I don’t know it all, I appreciate I’m pretty insignificant, and that life will go on after I’m gone with no more than a 5 second pause.  We are all hurling headlong towards an unavoidable conclusion, so there’s no sense in being too upset about anything.

psiberzerker

Reply #2390 on: June 08, 2019, 06:57:32 PM
Death is part of life.  Yeah, the last part, but ultimately, the cause of Death is Birth.

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #2391 on: June 08, 2019, 07:47:46 PM
No one gets out of this existence alive.

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

_priapism

Reply #2392 on: June 08, 2019, 07:54:04 PM
No one gets out of this existence alive.

My favorite is:  “We all suffer from a chronic incurable disease called life.”

I had a nice long conversation over lunch with my son yesterday.  We talked about that sad group of people who make their disease their identity.  You meet them for the first time, and within five minutes, you know their medical history.  Everybody has something.  Even my ex, who for years bragged about her “perfect health,” now has a thyroid problem.  The secret in life is to find happiness and fulfillment in spite of what life throws at you.  We have so little time.  Don’t squander it.

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #2393 on: June 08, 2019, 09:16:39 PM
Unless you are going to squander it in ablaze of life intense, fulfilled, and short.
Most people would prefer the last qualifier to be long.

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

psiberzerker

Reply #2394 on: June 08, 2019, 09:37:05 PM
We talked about that sad group of people who make their disease their identity.

Pretty much any Single Issue Wonk.  Only really has one subject they can talk about, my little sister went through that.  The only conversation she could have was about TGIF (The Friday lineup of shows on some station'rother.)  Or sports, or "I'm Bisexual!"

Yes, we know.  My nephew knew he wanted to be a Herpetologist when he outgrew the Dinosaur book he got when he was 7.  He's like 15 now, and he can also talk about girls.

My point is, it's kinda nice, knowing that guy, who knows so much about cars, when you can't tell which belt is making that noise when you break hard, because you're driving, with the hood down.

Doesn't mean you want to hang out with him, all the time.  Chronic diseases are complicated, involved and tend to dominate your life.  (I have Fibro, but if you ask me, I'm a Science Fiction writer.)  I don't really resent people who focus on it so much.

Offline RopeFiend

• The Cleaner
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +672/-30
Reply #2395 on: June 11, 2019, 02:59:52 AM

Yesterday, but the power was out and posting via phone is EXCRUCIATING.  Luckily my power came back overnight.  As of 4PM today, some of the folks at work still didn't have power at home.  Looking at the Oncor outage map, there are still areas of the Metroplex without power, but it's better than it was this morning.

The storm yesterday just tore shit out of Dallas, with trees and big limbs felled everywhere and power lines downed.  I could see dark areas of town this morning on the drive in to work.

Another of my trees broke off about 4' above ground level, and luckily stopped falling before it smashed one of my cars flat.  I've just finished cleaning most of that up.  Of the remaining 2 trees, one is leaning a little, and it looks like it's cracked at ground level.  I'll have to have it removed Real Soon Now or it'll smash my other car.

On the bright side, I wasn't underneath the CRANE that came down in Old East Dallas, injuring several people and killing one.

Remember the Golden Rule: you do me, and I\'ll do you (paraphrased)

psiberzerker

Reply #2396 on: June 11, 2019, 11:34:01 AM
Yeah, one of the Pecan trees dropped a massive limb, and the stump was pointed right at one of the windows.  It actually scraped the siding, so if it had been just a little closer, I would have been replacing the pane, instead of just hacking it up with the sawzall. 

I guess what I'm saying is it could have been worse, but close call!

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #2397 on: June 11, 2019, 04:00:41 PM
Yeah, one of the Pecan trees dropped a massive limb, and the stump was pointed right at one of the windows.  It actually scraped the siding, so if it had been just a little closer, I would have been replacing the pane, instead of just hacking it up with the sawzall. 

I guess what I'm saying is it could have been worse, but close call!

Save the wood of course, great for smoking meats.

I did a leg of lamb Sunday, used hickory.  It was a nice medium all the way through when I was done.  Served it with the traditional mint jelly.  I made tabouleh as a side also with fresh mint I grew, lots of parsley, some basil and just a hint of cilantro plus cucumber, tomato, lettuce and green onion.

My Peruvian never had tabouleh before and loved it.  She told me only one small piece of lamb, but then ate 4 slices.  She’s not sold on the mint jelly yet, but then as a boy I didn’t like that either.  It was only when I got older did it make sense to me.

I got orders to make the tabouleh again this week.  She said it reminded her of a quinoa salad common in Peru.

psiberzerker

Reply #2398 on: June 11, 2019, 04:04:33 PM

Ysh, there's pecan trees all over the place.  We've got more of it than we know what to do with.  I prefer Hickory, but I use pecan to thin it out with, because it's all over the place.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #2399 on: June 11, 2019, 04:09:52 PM

Ysh, there's pecan trees all over the place.  We've got more of it than we know what to do with.  I prefer Hickory, but I use pecan to thin it out with, because it's all over the place.

Wish I had that, when I smoke meats I spend more on the wood than the meat.