KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 ... 237   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What RUINED your day today?  (Read 58159 times)
Yorkman53
Pervert

Fame 6

Hi all, here for fun chat with like-minded others.

« Reply #3375 on: May 13, 2020, 11:38:48 PM »

Got a call this morning from the warehouse telling me that one of our associates has tested positive for covid-19.  They are contacting everybody who has had contact with him and lucky me we had a conversation the day before he went in for testing.  I wear a mask the whole time I'm there, and I do my best to keep my distance, but it's not a fool proof plan. I get free testing if I want it because of essential worker crap, but don't want them sticking that damn q-tip into my brain.  On top of that I just got off the phone with Jake to let him know.  He's not too worried though.

So sorry to hear this

I am not sure where you are from but over here in the UK it's really bad still at the moment. My sister in law works in end of life care and is waiting for her test result. But most of her colleagues have it and she is feeling terrible.

quote error corrected by moderator (again)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 01:09:54 AM by ToeinH2O » Logged

Feel free to message me with your interests. Love horny chat and sharing fantasies.
MintJulie
Version 9.6
Super Freak
Burnt at the stake

Fame 692

Madame Sheriff

« Reply #3376 on: May 17, 2020, 12:35:23 PM »

We lost power at the cabin yesterday and it wasn't expected to be back on until some time in the afternoon today.  So we came home late last night.  
In the grand scheme of things, not that big of a deal.

The good thing is, I LOVE my own bed and I was asleep within seconds of laying down last night.

ChirpingGirl
Burnt at the stake

Fame 442

« Reply #3377 on: May 18, 2020, 03:15:14 PM »

My daughter's dad's wife told me "I'm as in love with Kimmy as you are, and I just wanted you to know she's as important to me as her sister is. She's an amazing girl and the best big sister my daughter could have. We miss her not being here with us more often."

Yeah, great. I'm happy you love her. But focus on your kid, not mine. I don't want to fucking share her with you or anyone else. And you get her too much already. I wouldn't let you have her at all if I had my way. SHE BELONGS TO ME! emot_banghead

Is what I was screaming in my head.  Roll Eyes

What in cousin-fuckin’ tarnation Alabama Betty Crocker Miss fuckin' Betty White shit is this?
Shiela_M
Freakishly Strange

Fame 187

Let's do some "we shouldn't be doing this" things

« Reply #3378 on: May 18, 2020, 05:49:56 PM »

I live in Wisconsin

I'll have sex with you, but I only make love with good music
ChirpingGirl
Burnt at the stake

Fame 442

« Reply #3379 on: May 18, 2020, 06:19:34 PM »

I live in Wisconsin

You're... cheesed at living in Wisconsin?  Cheesy

What in cousin-fuckin’ tarnation Alabama Betty Crocker Miss fuckin' Betty White shit is this?
Jed_
Freakishly Strange

Fame 257

I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls

« Reply #3380 on: May 18, 2020, 06:32:29 PM »

I live in Wisconsin

I just got my ballot for the delayed primary, and guess what, an envelope was included for vote by mail.
Shiela_M
Freakishly Strange

Fame 187

Let's do some "we shouldn't be doing this" things

« Reply #3381 on: May 18, 2020, 06:36:38 PM »

I live in Wisconsin

I'll have sex with you, but I only make love with good music
Jed_
Freakishly Strange

Fame 257

I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls

« Reply #3382 on: May 18, 2020, 09:42:45 PM »

I live in Wisconsin

msslave
Freakishly Strange

Fame 416

Co-POY 2019

« Reply #3383 on: May 28, 2020, 01:18:52 PM »

Waking up to find my neighborhood in flames. Another person has died. Stores looted.  Talk of the National Guard being brought in. All because of a few out of control cops.

Well trained and been made compliant....by our two cats.
ToeinH2O
Ph.D in Perversity
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame 687

Member since '08, MJ's inamorato, POY 2013, POM x3

« Reply #3384 on: May 28, 2020, 02:58:54 PM »

Waking up to find my neighborhood in flames. Another person has died. Stores looted.  Talk of the National Guard being brought in. All because of a few out of control cops.

I am so sorry to hear of this.  Wishing you safety in these troubled times.  I lived in Minneapolis years ago, and was very shocked by the video.  I did not think your city would be a “killer cop” situs, but it shows (again) the inherent racism in the system is everywhere.  MLK said "riots are the language of the unheard.”  Stay safe.
msslave
Freakishly Strange

Fame 416

Co-POY 2019

« Reply #3385 on: May 28, 2020, 03:06:55 PM »

This all strikes so close to home. It's one thing to watch something like this on TV from somewhere else. To see pictures and video of a location where I'd been just a few hours before is gut wrenching.

I was in this Target picking up a few things only a few hours before the looters broke into the closed store.

As we headed home, we had to detour a few blocks, as protesters had blocked the street we usually take.  It was a peaceful demonstration then, but turned ugly a few hours later.

ToeinH2O
Ph.D in Perversity
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame 687

Member since '08, MJ's inamorato, POY 2013, POM x3

« Reply #3386 on: May 28, 2020, 03:21:34 PM »

I finished the three part series, on the life of Ulysses S. Grant, last night. It was a harsh reminder of the role racism has played in our country‘s history. Certainly the cause of the Civil War, Reconstruction, Jim Crow, the Klan, the Civil Rights Movement, the Voting Rights Act, Desegregation, etc.  We’re heavily invested in it, and the public for a large part seems to turn a blind eye. Every one of these incidents should serve as an opportunity to pause and reflect, then move in a better direction. I’m afraid our current administration is trying to turn the hands of time backwards. It won’t work.  We will ultimately get there, but not in my lifetime.
ChirpingGirl
Burnt at the stake

Fame 442

« Reply #3387 on: May 29, 2020, 05:42:37 AM »

This all strikes so close to home. It's one thing to watch something like this on TV from somewhere else. To see pictures and video of a location where I'd been just a few hours before is gut wrenching.

I was in this Target picking up a few things only a few hours before the looters broke into the closed store.

As we headed home, we had to detour a few blocks, as protesters had blocked the street we usually take.  It was a peaceful demonstration then, but turned ugly a few hours later.

Rest assured if anyone tried this with my property CJ would go weapons free.

purpleshoes
Deviant

Fame 28

« Reply #3388 on: May 29, 2020, 12:48:16 PM »

Shopping for makeup.

No, not for me. My wife can no longer drive and she was running low so we ventured out to Wally World and spent an hour going up and down the same three aisles.

I was gobsmacked by the approximately 1.4 gazillion different products, each one offered in about 0.37 gazillion different skin tones.

One eyebrow thingy was sold in a package weighing 4/100ths of an ounce. To buy a full ounce would have cost $2,170.00! Seriously?

On to the kitchen gadgets. We are now the proud owners of a new oven thermometer, a new set of spatulas and a pizza cutter. That only took 30-minutes.

Oh crap! She's heading for women's apparel.

Just kill me now.  facepalm

msslave
Freakishly Strange

Fame 416

Co-POY 2019

« Reply #3389 on: May 30, 2020, 03:14:21 PM »

All the riots and fires caught up with me and hit me hard. I left the house to go to the local gas station 4 blocks away. I was going to pick up a newspaper as the carriers aren't delivering, fearing for their safety. 

As I neared the gas station where I've filled my car, gotten it washed, picked up coffee and maybe a donut, for so many years, all I saw was a blackened smoking shell of a building with firemen doing a final mop up.

I lost it, still behind the wheel of the car.  I was racked with uncontrollable sobs. The weight of what I've watched for four days now hit me hard. The mobs were just a few blocks from me.  Across the street the drug store that had be looted was reentered and set on fire. That was put out with out doing much damage.

Our local mine supermarket was all boarded up, but appeared undamaged. I saw a fireman turning off the hydrant and told her, voice cracking, that I was sorry what they were having to go through. She replied she was sorry for what we were going through.  I cried somemore.

No idea how this will end...I just pray it ends soon.

Pages: 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 ... 237   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: