KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 ... 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 ... 237   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What RUINED your day today?  (Read 58177 times)
watcher1
Burnt at the stake

Fame 831

Gentleman Pervert

« Reply #3390 on: May 30, 2020, 03:18:22 PM »

Very sorry to hear, msslave. No one wins in these tragic cases. Mistrust will grow. A vicious cycle.

There are a few spots on the west side of Chicago that still bear the scars of the 1968 riots that followed the assassination of Martin Luther King.

A naughty thought is a terrible thing to waste
ToeinH2O
Ph.D in Perversity
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame 687

Member since '08, MJ's inamorato, POY 2013, POM x3

« Reply #3391 on: May 30, 2020, 03:29:08 PM »

I could say something, but none of it would be helpful. It’s a dark time in our country. Kristallnacht in reverse. I pray for your safety. And I’m so sorry for the anguish you, and many others, are feeling at the moment.
msslave
Freakishly Strange

Fame 416

Co-POY 2019

« Reply #3392 on: May 30, 2020, 03:39:35 PM »

Thanks For and Rick.

Well trained and been made compliant....by our two cats.
ToeinH2O
Ph.D in Perversity
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame 687

« Reply #3393 on: May 30, 2020, 03:48:12 PM »

Thanks For and Rick.

I lived in Minneapolis for a number of years, and consider it a second home town. Most of my friends know of this, and they’ve been contacting me this week expressing their incredulity and concern.  My office was just south of downtown, on Park Avenue.  Stay safe my friend.
msslave
Freakishly Strange

Fame 416

Co-POY 2019

« Reply #3394 on: May 30, 2020, 03:55:04 PM »

So far only businesses and government buildings have been targeted. No reports of damage in residential areas. It's a volital situation...who knows what is next.

ChirpingGirl
Burnt at the stake

Fame 442

« Reply #3395 on: May 30, 2020, 08:59:53 PM »

So far only businesses and government buildings have been targeted. No reports of damage in residential areas. It's a volital situation...who knows what is next.

Residential areas probably have more guns.

What in cousin-fuckin’ tarnation Alabama Betty Crocker Miss fuckin' Betty White shit is this?
ChirpingGirl
Burnt at the stake

Fame 442

« Reply #3396 on: May 31, 2020, 12:35:30 AM »

Made my friend at the temp job cry.  Cry

CJ's sorry, but it's time to go back to normal life. We'll see each other all the time. We're literally a couple minutes apart.  Grin

What in cousin-fuckin’ tarnation Alabama Betty Crocker Miss fuckin' Betty White shit is this?
msslave
Freakishly Strange

Fame 416

Co-POY 2019

« Reply #3397 on: June 01, 2020, 06:05:41 PM »

Made my first "Boo" in 8 years on KB. Never thought I'd do that.

Didn't think I was that kind of guy, but guess I am. facepalm

galaxybounce
Freakishly Strange

Fame 479

Everything in moderation, including moderation.

« Reply #3398 on: June 01, 2020, 06:43:21 PM »

Made my first "Boo" in 8 years on KB. Never thought I'd do that.

Didn't think I was that kind of guy, but guess I am. facepalm

Joan has been a resident troll for as long as I've been a member of KB. Whether she believes any of what she says or not is irrelevant, since she says them purely and entirely to cause upset. Once you realise this, it's hard to get riled up by any of it. I've been recommending just not reading her posts for several years now. It's a solid time saver.

The main point is, you're a good guy going through a tough time. The fact that the likes of Joan view such circumstances as an opportunity to attract attention in the only way they can reflects only on them, not on you. Don't feel bad for having a human reaction to inhumanity.

"The problem with quotes on the internet is that they are difficult to verify" - Abraham Lincoln
Shiela_M
Freakishly Strange

Fame 187

Let's do some "we shouldn't be doing this" things

« Reply #3399 on: June 06, 2020, 03:44:11 AM »

I use main stream social media for several reasons and one of those reasons happened last week.  Quick back story, I was attending tech school a while back and for one of the classes I needed to make a profile on LinkedIn.  Kept going to the class and then eventually forgot about it.  I kept getting emails and notices saying so and so is doing this and that on LinkedIn.  Well last week one of my more unsavory ex's looked me up on it, and now I keep getting emails. And he keeps sending me messages.  Just so you understand Corey, he makes Eric, the "I'm going to bang the new chick on dog food" guy, look like a choir boy.  A lot of emotional abuse, no physical.

He gave me the I changed speech and wants to know where I live to see if we can get together some time.  I wanted to reply, to say something, but Jake told me not to and to just delete the account.  I didn't delete it but said I did and kept getting the messages. If I deleted the account Corey would know that I seen his messages. Jake found out we had an argument and I haven't talked to him in about a week.  Until today anyways.

I filled most of my new journal with this over the last few days. But I finally deleted the LinkedIn account without saying anything.

I'll have sex with you, but I only make love with good music
ToeinH2O
Ph.D in Perversity
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame 687

« Reply #3400 on: June 07, 2020, 07:25:31 PM »

You should have just blocked him and ghosted.  I have a few exes that get this treatment.
ObiDongKenobi
Freakishly Strange

Fame 377

« Reply #3401 on: June 07, 2020, 08:33:10 PM »

This is a very niche disappointment (culturally, geographically and age related), but hey it's my day ruined - learning that Geoffrey Boycott is leaving BBC's "Test Match Special".

Sad

Princess, would you like to see it light up and hum when I wave it about
msslave
Freakishly Strange

Fame 416

Co-POY 2019

« Reply #3402 on: June 10, 2020, 10:46:17 PM »

I thought my gym was reopening today. Alas, not.
I got an email saying maybe next week. Other gyms have opened but in this area they're delaying due to the riots two weeks ago.

Guess Chirp will have to wait awhile longer to see pictures of my re-toned butt.  Or, I can send a before shot of my flabby cheeks. Grin

ChirpingGirl
Burnt at the stake

Fame 442

« Reply #3403 on: June 10, 2020, 10:47:24 PM »

Why are you so obsessed with your butt? It's a religion for you, isn't it?  Roll Eyes

Grin

ToeinH2O
Ph.D in Perversity
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame 687

« Reply #3404 on: June 10, 2020, 11:15:16 PM »

Why are you so obsessed with your butt? It's a religion for you, isn't it?  Roll Eyes

Grin

The medical procedure awakened his anal fixation.  We should pitch in and buy him one of those heart shaped gem plugs.
Pages: 1 ... 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 ... 237   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: