KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What RUINED your day today?  (Read 58154 times)
msslave
Freakishly Strange

Fame 416

Co-POY 2019

« Reply #3480 on: July 05, 2020, 07:40:22 PM »

Special guests?!? So, Chirp will have time for "entertaining" with the kids gone. I'm hoping you'll share some of that with us. Grin

Well trained and been made compliant....by our two cats.
ChirpingGirl
Burnt at the stake

Fame 442

« Reply #3481 on: July 05, 2020, 08:02:47 PM »

Special guests?!? So, Chirp will have time for "entertaining" with the kids gone. I'm hoping you'll share some of that with us. Grin

My special guests are all kids.  emot_laughing

What in cousin-fuckin’ tarnation Alabama Betty Crocker Miss fuckin' Betty White shit is this?
ToeinH2O
Ph.D in Perversity
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame 687

Member since '08, MJ's inamorato, POY 2013, POM x3

« Reply #3482 on: July 05, 2020, 08:11:57 PM »

The kids were gone for the 4th.  My wife is working night shifts and sleeps all day.  So for the first time in history, I did nothing.  No boating, no water skiing, no cook out, no fireworks.  I made sliders for myself and watched the Macy’s fireworks.
watcher1
Burnt at the stake

Fame 831

Gentleman Pervert

« Reply #3483 on: July 06, 2020, 12:35:56 AM »

With this heat, Chirp can be found standing in front of her refrigerator/freezer with the doors open, passing out ice cubes to her guests. I am guessing she may have some clothes on, but not many.  Grin Grin

A naughty thought is a terrible thing to waste
ChirpingGirl
Burnt at the stake

Fame 442

« Reply #3484 on: July 06, 2020, 02:26:05 AM »

Pretty much.  Cheesy

What in cousin-fuckin’ tarnation Alabama Betty Crocker Miss fuckin' Betty White shit is this?
ChirpingGirl
Burnt at the stake

Fame 442

« Reply #3485 on: July 08, 2020, 03:33:45 AM »

The fucking cicadas have started up.  emot_banghead

watcher1
Burnt at the stake

Fame 831

Gentleman Pervert

« Reply #3486 on: July 08, 2020, 03:29:43 PM »

The fucking cicadas have started up.  emot_banghead

The cicadas have come and gone by us.  But good news for you, Chirp. The heat wave is expected to last through the end of the month... Cool Cool

Jed_
Freakishly Strange

Fame 257

I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls

« Reply #3487 on: July 10, 2020, 05:53:34 PM »

The Blackfeet Nation are closing there borders for the foreseeable future due to COVID-19 forcing me to cancel a camping reservation.  I can hardly blame them, but gotta adjust my plans for visiting Glacier NP.
ChirpingGirl
Burnt at the stake

Fame 442

« Reply #3488 on: July 17, 2020, 05:12:10 AM »

Fry the bitch.

Facing up to 60 years for killing her 5-year-old, mom tells court: 'I miss him and there's nothing I wouldn't do to bring him back'

https://www.yahoo.com/news/facing-60-years-killing-her-005200453.html

watcher1
Burnt at the stake

Fame 831

Gentleman Pervert

« Reply #3489 on: July 17, 2020, 03:21:57 PM »

The boy was born with opioids in his system so he came into the world fighting for survival. Now that his mother and father are sober because they are in prison, they finally realized the sheer hell they put the boy through. No pity for those who abuse children.

Shiela_M
Freakishly Strange

Fame 187

Let's do some "we shouldn't be doing this" things

« Reply #3490 on: July 17, 2020, 03:57:59 PM »

My aunts dog and her neighbor's dog got into an fight yesterday.  They have always gotten along and played together, but for whatever reason the neighbor's dog attacted.

No serious damage was done, but my aunts dog Charles got two hole punched through the ear.  They called me and I sped over to help.  It is amazing just how much they bleed through the ear.  The puncture was about a half inch but bleed like a gun shot wound.  They would get the bleeding to stop, but evry time he shook his head it would break open again.  My uncle tried putting super glue on the wound because that's what he does when he cuts himself.

All I did was place antiseptic on some gauze and placed one on the inside and one on the outside. Gently wrapped his ear and the wrapped it to his head.  When he shook it didn't move and after an hour it was pretty well clotted.  Cleaned the glue residue off and then wrapped it gently again.

First fight the poor guy ever got into.  No official complaints and since they didn't go to a vet there is no chance of a report on the other dog. A bite history is a bad thing for a dog in my town.  Told the neighbors to take their dog in for a checkup, it may have some medically identifiable issues that caused the attack.

I'll have sex with you, but I only make love with good music
ChirpingGirl
Burnt at the stake

Fame 442

« Reply #3491 on: July 17, 2020, 11:38:16 PM »

The boy was born with opioids in his system so he came into the world fighting for survival. Now that his mother and father are sober because they are in prison, they finally realized the sheer hell they put the boy through. No pity for those who abuse children.

And I thought my father was evil.  facepalm

Slain Illinois boy, 5, tells mother ‘I don’t ever see you again’ in heartbreaking tape heard at mom’s murder trial

https://www.foxnews.com/us/illinois-mother-murder-5-year-old-son

ObiDongKenobi
Freakishly Strange

Fame 377

« Reply #3492 on: July 18, 2020, 01:47:50 AM »

In the light of the above issues it seems crass to say my day was ruined by getting the message "website account suspended" when I tried to access KB

Princess, would you like to see it light up and hum when I wave it about
msslave
Freakishly Strange

Fame 416

Co-POY 2019

« Reply #3493 on: July 21, 2020, 07:45:18 PM »

Just learned there was a major fire at the Wisconsin Dairy Coop where I go for cheese. Fire Departments from six communities responded to the blaze.

Will be waiting for word on what will happen to cheese production.

A couple people here know how I enjoy my "cheese runs". Grin

Well trained and been made compliant....by our two cats.
ToeinH2O
Ph.D in Perversity
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame 687

Member since '08, MJ's inamorato, POY 2013, POM x3

« Reply #3494 on: July 21, 2020, 08:58:11 PM »

Just learned there was a major fire at the Wisconsin Dairy Coop where I go for cheese. Fire Departments from six communities responded to the blaze.

Will be waiting for word on what will happen to cheese production.

A couple people here know how I enjoy my "cheese runs". Grin

I want to make some fresh mozzarella for a Caprese salad with tomatoes and basil from the garden.
Pages: 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: