KRISTEN'S BOARD
Please consult your physician prior to participating on this message board.

News:

What RUINED your day today?

MintJulie · 63938

Offline ToeinH2O

• Ph.D in Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +842/-8
  • Member since '08, POY 2013, POM x3
Reply #4140 on: February 23, 2021, 10:53:34 PM

Tiger Woods in a single car accident. I'm happy there is not life threatening injuries. But it is serious with multiple leg injuries. I'm hoping he's clean.

Word is he wasn’t.  He bounced off a wall, crossed the center median, rolled down an embankment, all by himself.  One car accident.

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +980/-52
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #4141 on: February 24, 2021, 10:13:28 AM
He was recovering from his fifth spine surgery and was planning on playing in the Masters in April. Early reports say he suffered leg injuries. This may delay that plan.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +392/-1
  • As far as I know, I'm freaking delightful
Reply #4142 on: February 25, 2021, 04:46:18 AM
The warm temps melted probably more than half the snow around my apartment.  Then the temps drop below freezing at night.

Tomorrow is garbage pickup so on my way to the dumpster, I slipped and fell.  Feels like my friggin tailbone is broken.  Going to be standing and laying on my belly for a while

"I'm a hazard to my health, don't let me get me"

Offline TMacc

• New Pervert
    • Fame +4/-0
Reply #4143 on: February 25, 2021, 05:47:37 AM
I'm sure someone would offer to tend to you.

Offline ToeinH2O

• Ph.D in Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +842/-8
  • Member since '08, POY 2013, POM x3
Reply #4144 on: February 25, 2021, 06:19:09 AM
The warm temps melted probably more than half the snow around my apartment.  Then the temps drop below freezing at night.

Tomorrow is garbage pickup so on my way to the dumpster, I slipped and fell.  Feels like my friggin tailbone is broken.  Going to be standing and laying on my belly for a while

That is probably one of the most painful injuries imaginable. I haven’t had that happen in years, but I vividly remember it. Oh my. Hope you feel better soon.

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +980/-52
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #4145 on: February 25, 2021, 08:50:52 AM

Watcher is available for massages, ice treatments,  and other forms of pain relief, especially if you are in a prone position.   8) 8)

Seriously though, bruised tailbone are very painful so hope you are not in too much pain and that the pain will niot last too long.  :emot_kiss:

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +522/-1
Reply #4146 on: February 27, 2021, 02:16:44 PM
As with lots of old people, we're up early. (Aches and pains) We were moving around about 4:30 when flashing red lights went past our front window.

It was a firetruck, usual first responder to medical emergency. I went out and saw it was stopped on front of the house of the block's longest resident. Soon the firemen were joined by EMTs.

The lady has lived here since 1948. Wife moved here a few years later. No idea what happened, but we have a group message service for the block. May here something later. Hoping for good news.

Well trained and been made compliant....by our two cats.

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +980/-52
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #4147 on: February 28, 2021, 04:16:13 PM
Wisconsin opened up a short season to hunt wolves. In three days they killed so many wolves authorities had to stop the hunting. Conservationists have said the wolf population is not that prevalent and having a hunting season on them will put them back on the critical list. What value is it to hunt and kill wolves? You cannot eat their meat? 

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +392/-1
  • As far as I know, I'm freaking delightful
Reply #4148 on: February 28, 2021, 04:34:33 PM
They slaughter these wonderful and beautiful beasts so that they dont become so dominant in the area that they begin killing livestock.  Also they compete with humans in the hunting of other animals like deer.

They kill a hundred over what they had allotted for. Nearly 300 wolves dead  :'(

"I'm a hazard to my health, don't let me get me"

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +522/-1
Reply #4149 on: February 28, 2021, 05:23:38 PM
Wisconsin also allowed hunters to use dogs in the wolf hunt. If a wolf kills a dog, the state pays the hunter for the loss. Some wonder if hunters are hoping to lose a dog to collect.

Farmers do lose a lot of calves to wolves, but there's provisions for hunting a wolf that starts hanging around a dairy farm.

I'm sure there's a number of wolves shot by the yahoos up there with the carcass tossed in the river.

Well trained and been made compliant....by our two cats.