KB - a better class of pervert

News:

What RUINED your day today?

MintJulie · 219764

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +231/-2
Reply #920 on: April 06, 2017, 12:22:28 AM
Discovered last Thursday that we have some fascia coming off. Contacted a roofing company to get it fixed on Friday. They came out and looked at the job and said they would be back on Saturday. Well, it rained. We have cedar shakes on our roof which become almost like ice (traction wise) when wet. So, they called and said they would be contacting us about coming out later. Wednesday now and we haven't heard from them yet. I called this morning and am waiting to hear back.

Hope they fix it soon.

So do I. I know way too much about metal fatigue and such and am worried that it will break off in the wind and do damage to somebody else's property.

One of the "I hate that I know this shit" moments.

They are coming at 3 PM tomorrow.

That is all.

KitKat

Reply #921 on: April 06, 2017, 12:24:31 AM
Hope you have good weather till then.

Offline RopeFiend

• The Cleaner
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +672/-30
Reply #922 on: April 06, 2017, 02:05:03 AM

I was walking around for HALF THE DAMNED DAY with MY FLY UNZIPPED, and nobody noticed.   :'(

'Course reasonably, the cast on my arm and the sling DO draw the eyes away from my naughty bits.  Your eyes always zoom on anything unusual.

Remember the Golden Rule: you do me, and I\'ll do you (paraphrased)

_priapism

Reply #923 on: April 06, 2017, 11:50:34 AM
I drank waaaay too much last night.  Woke up at 3 a.m. feeling very nauseous.  Two seltzers later, I'm still sitting upright on the sofa debating if I want to hurl.  At least I have a chance to read some KB.

Offline Well Behaved Lady

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +535/-8
Reply #924 on: April 06, 2017, 05:14:07 PM
I drank waaaay too much last night.  Woke up at 3 a.m. feeling very nauseous.  Two seltzers later, I'm still sitting upright on the sofa debating if I want to hurl.  At least I have a chance to read some KB.

If that doesn't work you could always have a nice greasy fry up  ;D

_priapism

Reply #925 on: April 06, 2017, 07:02:48 PM
LOL. I had puffy tacos at Molina's.  Same difference.  All the grease neutralized the booze.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1761/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #926 on: April 10, 2017, 02:24:55 PM
Yesterday.

Spring clean up in the yard.  8 hours of raking out leaves from the flowerbeds, cutting ornamental grasses down, trimming rose bushes, fertilizing and spreading mulch.  My forearms look like they've been whipped because of all the little cuts on my arms.  Muscles are hurting today that I never knew existed.  I really need a massage.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

ChirpingGirl

Reply #927 on: April 10, 2017, 02:40:40 PM
Yesterday.

Spring clean up in the yard.  8 hours of raking out leaves from the flowerbeds, cutting ornamental grasses down, trimming rose bushes, fertilizing and spreading mulch.  My forearms look like they've been whipped because of all the little cuts on my arms.  Muscles are hurting today that I never knew existed.  I really need a massage.

Kit will give you a very sensual Latin passion one.  :D
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 03:45:56 PM by ChirpingGirl »

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1610/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #928 on: April 10, 2017, 03:23:24 PM

Kit will go be you a very sensual Latin passion one.  :D

Correction:  KitKat and I will give you a very sensual massage.  ;D

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #929 on: April 10, 2017, 03:45:24 PM

Kit will go be you a very sensual Latin passion one.  :D

Correction:  KitKat and I will give you a very sensual massage.  ;D

That's what no sleep and phone keyboards will do to you.  :D

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #930 on: April 13, 2017, 03:09:10 AM
Watching the show 'Survivor' tonight and, at tribal council, one contestant  outed another contestant (Zeke) for being transgender.    I was shocked the moment it was said and began to cry when the camera showed Zeke's expression.   I felt so terrible for him.   The poor guy.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

KitKat

Reply #931 on: April 14, 2017, 04:26:08 AM
Ordered something from ebay. Says it should have arrived today. Track package, still fucking hundreds of miles away.  :facepalm:

Offline phtlc

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +207/-6
Reply #932 on: April 14, 2017, 04:52:31 AM
Lousy workout. I was sluggish, lethargic, barely going through the motions as I raced through each set just trying to get them over with. No consideration to form. I may as well have not gone.

While you're waiting in vain for that apology, why don't you make yourself useful by getting on your knees and opening your mouth

_priapism

Reply #933 on: April 14, 2017, 08:31:20 AM
An employee collapsed with a seizure in the parking lot.  After a staff member alerted me, I ran outside to find four people standing around him going "Durrrrr...."  So I tell one guy to call 911, and what to tell the dispatcher.  Then had another help me roll him over so we could check vitals and start CPR.  I'm thinking, "WTF.  I'm probably the oldest, and least healthy, guy in the firm, and yet I put in the longest hours and now have to save people's lives also."

Anyway, the dude came to, and is going to be okay.  Turns out he's been off his heart meds for three weeks, because of benefits changes.  Refused to go to the hospital. I made his wife come to the office and take him home.

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #934 on: April 14, 2017, 02:56:28 PM
Ordered something from ebay. Says it should have arrived today. Track package, still fucking hundreds of miles away.  :facepalm:

Ebay is horrible.   I won't buy there any longer.    It's up to the seller and never do they send things promptly.  At least in my experience.

Lousy workout. I was sluggish, lethargic, barely going through the motions as I raced through each set just trying to get them over with. No consideration to form. I may as well have not gone.

Been there.    Better than not going at all though.

An employee collapsed with a seizure in the parking lot.  After a staff member alerted me, I ran outside to find four people standing around him going "Durrrrr...."  So I tell one guy to call 911, and what to tell the dispatcher.  Then had another help me roll him over so we could check vitals and start CPR.

Merv.....My Hero.   
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 02:59:35 PM by MintJulie »

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline phtlc

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +207/-6
Reply #935 on: April 15, 2017, 07:24:45 PM

While you're waiting in vain for that apology, why don't you make yourself useful by getting on your knees and opening your mouth

KitKat

Reply #936 on: April 15, 2017, 07:40:35 PM
Ordered something from ebay. Says it should have arrived today. Track package, still fucking hundreds of miles away.  :facepalm:

And it's STILL not here!!

ChirpingGirl

Reply #937 on: April 15, 2017, 07:45:50 PM
Kit got fucked and not in the fun way.

KitKat

Reply #938 on: April 15, 2017, 07:48:03 PM
Stupid DHL delivery.  :facepalm: Someone's getting negative feedback.

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1319/-3
Reply #939 on: April 17, 2017, 04:20:21 PM
Was at our favorite wildlife refuge this weekend.  The DNR had done controlled burns to get rid of last years brush.  Found out later they lost control at one spot...a spot where there was an Eagles nest in a tree.  One of the members of our photo club stopped and warned em there was a nest there.  They went ahead and lit the brush.  It got out of control, crowned and burned the Eagle's nest, with eaglets in it.  Still so mad at those idiots.  The parents are still around, unable to leave the area. 

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville