KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

What RUINED your day today?

MintJulie · 213753

ChirpingGirl

Reply #300 on: August 18, 2016, 08:40:53 PM
I'm all alone. School has started and everyone is gone except me and the baby. It's so quiet you could hear a pin drop.

I put a kool aid burst into the freezer but forgot... she's not here to drink it. She liked it slushy, not frozen. But she's not here to drink it. My daughter would want cookies and milk at 2:30, but she won't be here in time for it.  :-[

They're all gone. This sucks.  :'(

Offline Elizabeth

• Life Is Short........Play Naked..!!!
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +379/-9
Reply #301 on: August 18, 2016, 10:52:17 PM
I'm all alone. School has started and everyone is gone except me and the baby. It's so quiet you could hear a pin drop.

I put a kool aid burst into the freezer but forgot... she's not here to drink it. She liked it slushy, not frozen. But she's not here to drink it. My daughter would want cookies and milk at 2:30, but she won't be here in time for it.  :-[

If you hate it now....What will you do when they are teenagers and are gone all the time??

Love,
Liz

ChirpingGirl

Reply #302 on: August 18, 2016, 11:14:48 PM

If you hate it now....What will you do when they are teenagers and are gone all the time??

Love,
Liz

By then they'll no longer be sweet and adorable little things they'll be annoying teenagers. So I'm fine with them being gone all the time. :D

ChirpingGirl

Reply #303 on: August 22, 2016, 03:25:27 PM
My sister and her recently impregnated future wife "long story" need me to clean their house. How can two gorgeous girls be such fucking pigs? If I kept this house like they do theirs CPS would take my kids away. Which I reminded them that they have only till about early next year to learn to keep the place clean.

"We're college students  expecting our first child and planning a Christmas wedding. We don't have time to do your job for you."

:emot_banghead:

TinyDancer

Reply #304 on: August 22, 2016, 03:49:49 PM
Almost tripped over the calling card (dead rabbit) the cat left on doorstep when I went to get the newspaper.....ewwwwww!

Offline Elizabeth

• Life Is Short........Play Naked..!!!
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +379/-9
Reply #305 on: August 22, 2016, 03:52:23 PM

"We're college students  expecting our first child and planning a Christmas wedding. We don't have time to do your job for you."

WTF...??
One Word......"GONE" so gone they wouldn't know what hit them.
These two need to get a grip on life and really fast.
And the best way to do that is to let them "fail" all on their own.

Love,
Liz

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +231/-2
Reply #306 on: August 22, 2016, 04:53:22 PM
My sister and her recently impregnated future wife "long story" need me to clean their house. How can two gorgeous girls be such fucking pigs? If I kept this house like they do theirs CPS would take my kids away. Which I reminded them that they have only till about early next year to learn to keep the place clean.

Both of my girls (29 and 27 years old) are horrible house keepers. They are, however, pretty good moms so I keep my mouth shut about the house keeping. Instead, the Mrs and I worked on our 12 year old grandson when he was visiting earlier this month to keep his room clean on his own. I doubt it worked but ....

Eventually, CG, they will see the light. And they will see it sooner if you don't cover for them.

That is all.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #307 on: August 22, 2016, 06:38:59 PM

WTF...??
One Word......"GONE" so gone they wouldn't know what hit them.
And the best way to do that is to let them "fail" all on their own.

Love,
Liz

I would agree except she said it playfully. And played on my love for them well.

Besides, they pointed out I have nothing else to do with the kids in school.

When they both sat me and the other women folk of the clan down and told us Summer was pregnant, everyone else didn't seem to mind. I'm the one that had to give them a lecture. They have no concept of raising a child. Just because they borrow mine on the weekends doesn't make them ready for parenthood. But since they're impatient they got someone to drop a load in a cup and my sister squirted inside Summer. I've already, secretly, decided I'm not helping them with the baby. I was a teen when I got knocked up, and my mom was incredible, but I learned my lesson the hard way. They need to learn it on their own. I'm not going to take responsibility for what they've done. I'll love the kid, but it's not my job to raise it. They decided they wanted to have a kid while they're still in college. Fine, have it, but it's time they do get a grip on life and learn the hard way that it's not easy. They are on their own. This mommy service is unavailable.

Of course they'll be calling me in the middle of the night when they can't get it to go to sleep.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #308 on: August 22, 2016, 06:48:20 PM

"We're college students  expecting our first child and planning a Christmas wedding. We don't have time to do your job for you."

Both of my girls (29 and 27 years old) are horrible house keepers. They are, however, pretty good moms so I keep my mouth shut about the house keeping. Instead, the Mrs and I worked on our 12 year old grandson when he was visiting earlier this month to keep his room clean on his own. I doubt it worked but ....

Eventually, CG, they will see the light. And they will see it sooner if you don't cover for them.

I've taught my girls to keep their rooms clean. They make their own beds, except my 4 year old, keep it cleaned up and tidy. I do all the actual cleaning work of course. If they make a mess, I expect them to clean it up. Thanks to this they are all very clean and tidy.

They're awesome "big sisters" to my kids, but time to cover for them is about over. Time for them to grow up.

And hide their sex toys better because I found all of them. A whole drawer full. And why do they need so much baby oil?

:roll:
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 09:36:59 PM by ChirpingGirl »

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1749/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #309 on: August 22, 2016, 09:47:26 PM
Missing too much work last week and trying to catch up with it all.   It did make the day go by somewhat quickly though.

And somebody left some already overripe peaches in the kitchen over the weekend.   The office is swarming with fruit flies.   I've been annoyed all day. 

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Johnny Johnson

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +27/-0
Reply #310 on: August 23, 2016, 12:07:10 AM
I stubbed my toe on the leg of my bed.  That sounds so minor but dam it hurt and still hurts 12 hours later.  I don't think it is broken.  It was hard to put my shoe on and it throbbed all day.  Feels better now with the shoe off.

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +231/-2
Reply #311 on: August 23, 2016, 12:12:18 AM
I stubbed my toe on the leg of my bed.  That sounds so minor but dam it hurt and still hurts 12 hours later.  I don't think it is broken.  It was hard to put my shoe on and it throbbed all day.  Feels better now with the shoe off.

Could be dislocated. I stubbed my baby toe many years ago. After being in a great deal of pain for 3 hours, I went to emergency, got the toe x-rayed and then the doctor pulled on it to re-locate it. Walked funny for a few days wearing sandals.

That is all.

theclown74

Reply #312 on: August 23, 2016, 04:04:01 AM
Finding out that the Girl (Ashley is her name) I was writing to in Prison (Albion Correctional Facility) was actually scamming me! Found out from my Cousin that the Girl (Amber is her name) he was writing to, in the same Prison as my Girl, was also scamming him and she admitted today that my Girl, her roommate in the Prison (they actually live in Dorms and not in a typical Prison cell) was scamming me the whole time too!. Ashley had been scamming me for 3 months now, Amber was scamming my Cousin for over a year!

Amber told my Cousin, that Ashley was STILL hooked on Drugs (after telling me back in May she had been cleaned for 2 years), she had been making fun of how I look (I am overweight, but she had told me she was hoping that I would loose weight (which I was) so I'd look good for her, YEAH RIGHT!), also said that she HATED my personality (she used to just laugh at my jokes when deep down she hated my funny sense of humor, I also can be very down to Earth too!), and that she was just using me to get Food, Gifts and Money.

I met her only twice, but the last time I saw her at the Prison, when she came back from the Bathroom I noticed her face was full of disdain for me being there, but when I confronted her about it, she said she was just tired. She even went as far as to talk about me behind my back, but when I questioned her about it she blamed her friend, Amber saying SHE was the one who was talking about me and blamed her about it!

Her Parents have basically disowned her, she said to me they really want nothing to do with her, they have told her she made her own bed now she must lie in it. Hope she will love it when she learns I contacted her Father and told him she's still addicted to Drugs and was just using me. She also lost custody of her Daughter because of her Crimes, which I believe has caused friction between her and her Parents.

My Cousin also told me that his ex Amber said that her and Ashley have been fighting cause Ashley has been stealing her stuff and doing Drugs, so it looks like there is a HUGE war going on now between both roommates.

Offline staci

• KB Pervert of the Year 2023
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1827/-28
Reply #313 on: August 23, 2016, 05:44:40 AM
Clown, Consider yourself blessed. Walk away and don't look over your shoulder.

one of the originals

theclown74

Reply #314 on: August 23, 2016, 08:03:51 PM
Thanks a lot for the advice, my Cousin texted me earlier today telling me he contacted the Prison in Albion notifying them of what Ashley and Amber were doing,  they said, "We wished you told us sooner, but thanks for letting us know we're going to look into it." My Cousin said to them that, Amber contacted him through a 3rd party phone line from the Prison to one of her friend's phones to talk to him, they told him that she may end up loosing her Phone privileges cause she did that, it's not allowed.

He mentioned about me giving Ashley $98 recently for her Classes (they try to teach the Women in the Prison some skills they can use when they get out) and he was informed that their Classes are FREE and yes, I was scammed out of $98.00, I assume that it was probably for her Drugs instead.

All I want to do now is to try to forget about this happening to me and move on, now I will be more cautious about who I give my heart out to next time, if there ever IS a next time.

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #315 on: August 23, 2016, 08:49:49 PM
Take it from me, there are those whom you can trust. Just keep looking. I've had my heart ripped, torn, and shredded, then dragged through broken glass and salt by someone like this.

Don't give up.

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

theclown74

Reply #316 on: August 24, 2016, 06:25:34 PM
Take it from me, there are those whom you can trust. Just keep looking. I've had my heart ripped, torn, and shredded, then dragged through broken glass and salt by someone like this.

Don't give up.

Thanks, Katiebee, I can only imagine that both Girls got a rude awaking, so to speak, after my Cousin put in the Complaint. Doing some research recently I found out that something like this can hurt their chances for Parole. Ashley especially if found with Drugs in her system.

Offline insatiable

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +557/-2
  • Insatiably Insatiable.
Reply #317 on: August 24, 2016, 08:28:23 PM
A week, injured, dying, rotten smelling, stray dog. He just came into my room, while the door was open, just an hour ago. Couldn't do anything for him. He will barely survive a day or two. Tried calling animal rescue centre, but its late in night, so they didnt pick the phone. Couldn't even shoo him away. Tried pushing him with the broom but he cried. I am not strong to hit him after that. Finally poured some drops of water over him to get him away. And its raining out here. But what could I do? Feeling so helpless, and guilty.

Something about something by someone important.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• "I'm Rockin' My Life Away..."
  • GG
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +507/-59
Reply #318 on: August 25, 2016, 02:49:30 AM
Pray for a miracle.

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

ChirpingGirl

Reply #319 on: August 25, 2016, 04:39:29 AM
A week, injured, dying, rotten smelling, stray dog. He just came into my room, while the door was open, just an hour ago. Couldn't do anything for him. He will barely survive a day or two. Tried calling animal rescue centre, but its late in night, so they didnt pick the phone. Couldn't even shoo him away. Tried pushing him with the broom but he cried. I am not strong to hit him after that. Finally poured some drops of water over him to get him away. And its raining out here. But what could I do? Feeling so helpless, and guilty.

:emot_angry: