MintJulie · 217194

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1750/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #380 on: September 24, 2016, 09:50:53 PM
Left the hair coloring in too long.   It's darker than I'd like.   Darn it!   :'(

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #381 on: September 24, 2016, 09:56:45 PM

I've decided to plan an end of the summer pool party for next weekend to see what the reception is.   I will make sure my friend is there, not as moral support, but to show I'm not ashamed.    
There will be my old softball bat nearby if I need to use it.   Hmm, I should probably also have a supply of crutches in case anybody needs help getting back to their car.

Weather is too cold for a swim party (I actually typed 'swing party' first).   Having a party & sleepover starting at 6:00pm.    All her friends are coming, except one that is going to a family event.   Some of the moms are staying so, all seems cool.   Maybe I overreacted.....ME?  Noooooo.   Never.

S'more making kits ready.   Cider and donuts too.

:),
Jules

Version 9.15
POY 2016

ChirpingGirl

Reply #382 on: September 24, 2016, 10:53:43 PM

I've decided to plan an end of the summer pool party for next weekend to see what the reception is.   I will make sure my friend is there, not as moral support, but to show I'm not ashamed.    
There will be my old softball bat nearby if I need to use it.   Hmm, I should probably also have a supply of crutches in case anybody needs help getting back to their car.

Weather is too cold for a swim party (I actually typed 'swing party' first).   Having a party & sleepover starting at 6:00pm.    All her friends are coming, except one that is going to a family event.   Some of the moms are staying so, all seems cool.   Maybe I overreacted.....ME?  Noooooo.   Never.

S'more making kits ready.   Cider and donuts too.

Jules

It' 88 here :roll:

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #383 on: September 25, 2016, 07:37:13 AM

I've decided to plan an end of the summer pool party for next weekend to see what the reception is.   I will make sure my friend is there, not as moral support, but to show I'm not ashamed.     
There will be my old softball bat nearby if I need to use it.   Hmm, I should probably also have a supply of crutches in case anybody needs help getting back to their car.

Weather is too cold for a swim party (I actually typed 'swing party' first).   Having a party & sleepover starting at 6:00pm.    All her friends are coming, except one that is going to a family event.   Some of the moms are staying so, all seems cool.   Maybe I overreacted.....ME?  Noooooo.   Never.

S'more making kits ready.   Cider and donuts too.

Jules
That's the North. Down here in Dallas it was low 90s.

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #384 on: September 27, 2016, 04:08:00 AM
What ruined my day....

No internet at work all day.    Came home and logged into my work email account to find 75 emails.   Just finished responding to most of them.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #385 on: September 27, 2016, 09:27:02 PM
Internet got back up an hour ago.   But they haven't figured out what the problem is.    So, now trying to trace from the office to their junction box which is 1200 feet away.

Have been working from a personal hotspot from my phone all day.   My data will be a bit high this month.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline GEMINIGUY

• "I'm Rockin' My Life Away..."
  • GG
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +508/-59
Reply #386 on: October 04, 2016, 12:49:35 PM
New state motto:

TEXAS:

IT'S A BIG STATE.

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #387 on: October 04, 2016, 01:36:06 PM
No, the state motto should be "Texas, where the assholes are as big as the state."

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #388 on: October 04, 2016, 04:24:50 PM
I shouldn't complain, especially with all the miles Toe drives weekly, but I have to leave for Cleveland in a few minutes.   What makes it so bad is that it just came up in the last half hour.   I don't even have clothes to spend the night.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline GEMINIGUY

• GG
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #389 on: October 04, 2016, 04:39:30 PM
Katie, should we give Texas back to Mexico? :^)

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +231/-2
Reply #390 on: October 04, 2016, 05:54:54 PM
Katie, should we give Texas back to Mexico? :^)

Texas was an independent republic before joining the Union. So, give Texas back to Texas?

That is all.

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +231/-2
Reply #391 on: October 04, 2016, 05:55:55 PM
I shouldn't complain, especially with all the miles Toe drives weekly, but I have to leave for Cleveland in a few minutes.   What makes it so bad is that it just came up in the last half hour.   I don't even have clothes to spend the night.

Two words, Jules ----SHOPPING SPREE!!!!!

That is all.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• GG
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #392 on: October 04, 2016, 06:05:44 PM
Dude, Texas WAS part of Mexico before we came in and stole it from them!

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #393 on: October 04, 2016, 07:51:10 PM
I shouldn't complain, especially with all the miles Toe drives weekly, but I have to leave for Cleveland in a few minutes.   What makes it so bad is that it just came up in the last half hour.   I don't even have clothes to spend the night.

Two words, Jules ----SHOPPING SPREE!!!!!
:)   That confirms how much I like you JBRG.   I sure do like the way you think.   That was actually the plan.
BUT, we got just east of Toledo and the customer called and said today was no good.    
Seriously??   We dropped everything to accommodate him and he cancels.   He wants to meet this weekend instead.    Yeah, I'm out of that meeting.      

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #394 on: October 07, 2016, 04:34:55 PM
Constant interruptions.    I have a 'my door is always open' policy.   

Well today I'm feeling like this..........

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline phtlc

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +207/-6
Reply #395 on: October 07, 2016, 05:30:47 PM
Dude, Texas WAS part of Mexico before we came in and stole it from them!

You also stole some land from Canada.....but, keep it for now. The invasion is coming real soon.

While you're waiting in vain for that apology, why don't you make yourself useful by getting on your knees and opening your mouth

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #396 on: October 07, 2016, 06:27:21 PM
We will assimilate YOU!

Except for Quebec. We already have a French area. Canada can remain Quebec, thank you very much.

Offline phtlc

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #397 on: October 07, 2016, 06:41:20 PM
We will assimilate YOU!

Except for Quebec. We already have a French area. Canada can remain Quebec, thank you very much.

Good luck! In the near future you'll all be drinking Labatt blue, calling people you don't like "hosers", ending each comment with "eh" and eating Canadian bacon with maple syrup at every meal while listening to Celine Dion.

Resistance is futile eh!

While you're waiting in vain for that apology, why don't you make yourself useful by getting on your knees and opening your mouth

ChirpingGirl

Reply #398 on: October 07, 2016, 07:05:47 PM
We will assimilate YOU!

Good luck! In the near future you'll all be drinking Labatt blue, calling people you don't like "hosers", ending each comment with "eh" and eating Canadian bacon with maple syrup at every meal while listening to Celine Dion.

Resistance is futile eh!

If any of you call me a hoser while I'm there...

Offline phtlc

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #399 on: October 07, 2016, 07:10:09 PM
We already have a French area.

My condolences