KB - a better class of pervert

News:

What RUINED your day today?

MintJulie · 218249

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +231/-2
Reply #980 on: May 05, 2017, 05:17:14 PM

What ruined my day....McDonalds has an App that awards you 6 free chicken McNuggets if the Detroit Tigers score 6 runs the previous day.  EVERYBODY at work is gaga that they're getting free nuggets.   But they don't JUST get nuggets, they order a fry and a softdrink.   I try not to be the fitness kook at work but this is driving me crazy watching everybody eat so terribly 2-3 times a week.   ick

What would help is if the Tigers quit scoring 6 runs in a game  ;D ;D

That is all.

_priapism

Reply #981 on: May 08, 2017, 04:11:16 PM
Mosquito in the car this morning.  First bite of the new season.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1756/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #982 on: May 08, 2017, 04:57:44 PM
Work and personal life is keeping me away from KB for a short time - all is good, just time demanding.   Hopefully things will be back to normal by Wednesday.   

I've failed all my 30 day challenges.    :'(

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline phtlc

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +207/-6
Reply #983 on: May 09, 2017, 03:20:20 AM
A friend died recently and I very recently found out he knew he was dying the last time I saw him. I respect his decision to maintain his privacy but he likely knew that this was the last time we would see each other and while we had a good time, I wish I knew that I was seeing him for the last time.

While you're waiting in vain for that apology, why don't you make yourself useful by getting on your knees and opening your mouth

KitKat

Reply #984 on: May 09, 2017, 04:06:40 PM
A friend died recently and I very recently found out he knew he was dying the last time I saw him. I respect his decision to maintain his privacy but he likely knew that this was the last time we would see each other and while we had a good time, I wish I knew that I was seeing him for the last time.

That so sad. Hugs for you. :hug:

Offline Dirtymind

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +129/-1
Reply #985 on: May 09, 2017, 06:42:35 PM
Working on a project for 3 years. Everyone is working well together, except for one fuckwit that's fucking us around. Fuck the fucking fucker.

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #986 on: May 10, 2017, 02:50:49 AM

Wow P.  I am so sorry to read that.   I can kind of relate to his reason for not telling you and others.    My sister wished she could just spend her last visits in her final weeks as she had always spent time with her friends, just enjoying each others company.   She appreciated how sympathetic many were, but she just wanted her friends to really enjoy their last times together, and not be in low spirits.  I can't say for sure, but perhaps this may be why he didn't say anything to you and others.  You can be sure he walked away from your last meeting with a smile for having the opportunity to see you one last time, and he likely shed a tear at the same time.   I'm sure you'll miss him.  I'm so sorry.   
Hugs to you,
Jules

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #987 on: May 12, 2017, 05:36:10 PM

Imgur

I just logged in and there is a complete folder of pictures missing.   My personal ones.   Yet other folders are there.  wth.   So angry right now.   I still have them on my computer at home, but these were ones I chose to upload that I felt somewhat comfortable sharing with some close friends.   I went through thousands and only uploaded these 15 or 20.   grrrr   

Version 9.15
POY 2016

IdleBoast

Reply #988 on: May 12, 2017, 08:53:30 PM
Maybe, somewhere, there is an Igur admin having a very pleasant bit of personal time...

(Thousands? Wouldn't it be easier to take fresh ones? I carry the tripod for you...)

ChirpingGirl

Reply #989 on: May 12, 2017, 10:04:49 PM

Imgur

I just logged in and there is a complete folder of pictures missing.   My personal ones.   Yet other folders are there.  wth.   So angry right now.   I still have them on my computer at home, but these were ones I chose to upload that I felt somewhat comfortable sharing with some close friends.   I went through thousands and only uploaded these 15 or 20.   grrrr   

I have literal tons of stuff on my Instagram, but I back everything up. I'd shit myself if I lost all of them.

KitKat

Reply #990 on: May 12, 2017, 10:28:09 PM
I learned my lesson the hard way. Now I have zip drives for everything.

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #991 on: May 13, 2017, 12:26:42 AM
That stinks.  You didn't get that virus today, did you?

Version 9.15
POY 2016

KitKat

Reply #992 on: May 13, 2017, 12:32:18 AM
That stinks.  You didn't get that virus today, did you?

Not today, but a couple years ago I got one that took all my documents and demanded money for them to be returned. I think it was called crypto something.

Offline vinney

• POM - March 2012 - October 2014 - December 2015 - POY 2015
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +948/-3
  • Excuse me ma'am... you're sitting on my tonka toy.
Reply #993 on: May 14, 2017, 12:42:43 PM
Just put my freshly washed jeans on... down the front an awful white 'stain' that looks like I've just cummed on them. Embarrassing to say the least... Seems she who must be obeyed accidentally splashed bleach on them... Grrrr...  :facepalm:

If you've got a cock then use it, if you're a lady abuse it.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• "I'm Rockin' My Life Away..."
  • GG
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +508/-59
Reply #994 on: May 15, 2017, 05:43:51 AM
"She who must be obeyed"? :P -shaking my head-

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

Offline vinney

• POM - March 2012 - October 2014 - December 2015 - POY 2015
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +948/-3
  • Excuse me ma'am... you're sitting on my tonka toy.
Reply #995 on: May 15, 2017, 10:17:32 AM

You want a wife like mine... :roll:

If you've got a cock then use it, if you're a lady abuse it.

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +231/-2
Reply #996 on: May 15, 2017, 06:18:55 PM

In my household, her title is CFO and She Who Must Be Obeyed.

That is all.

Offline Elizabeth

• Life Is Short........Play Naked..!!!
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +379/-9
Reply #997 on: May 17, 2017, 09:41:03 PM
Was going to buy a horse yesterday....."but"......He failed the Vet Check for soundness.
Unfortunately I had to send him back to the owners.....a beautiful little bay gelding.
Just found out that the owners were hoping I would take him off their hands (apparently they didn't want him anymore (disposable horse / pet)).  Discovered from the feed store that he's headed for the slaughter house (I feel like crap).

Love,
Liz

Offline GEMINIGUY

• "I'm Rockin' My Life Away..."
  • GG
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +508/-59
Reply #998 on: May 17, 2017, 10:16:54 PM
;-( That pisses me off! I bet they knew there was something wrong with the horse but didn't want to take responsibility. Isn't there some group like the Humane Society that can look into this? I want to see those people punished in some way...

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1313/-3
Reply #999 on: May 17, 2017, 11:08:37 PM
That is so sad Liz.  Same thing happens to so many dogs, cats and other pets that seemed like the right thing to get at the time.  Should be a waiting period before people can buy a pet.

I know there's rescue groups for horses. Any in your area, if it's not to late?

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville